BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush, Orangemen and Stampede.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush, Orangemen and Stampede.

Titanium in a state of flux. Might not do fall ball. Mass exodus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Titanium and Cyclones combined to become Orangemen. through the rumor mill. Any truth?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Titanium and Cyclones combined to become Orangemen. through the rumor mill. Any truth?

It is true. 91 sent an email on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took two strong teams Cyclones and titanium formed one. Another 91 B team that will beat a Legacy so called A. Kids left titanium because they realized they will never be an A kid at 91 or Express so now there will be a bunch of B talent claiming to be "A" at Legacy. Kids that left were average at best but very delusional parents.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took two strong teams Cyclones and titanium formed one. Another 91 B team that will beat a Legacy so called A. Kids left titanium because they realized they will never be an A kid at 91 or Express so now there will be a bunch of B talent claiming to be "A" at Legacy. Kids that left were average at best but very delusional parents.

Ouch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
The Cyclones were not "strong" and by far their best player
is now on the 91A team. They will lose to Legacy by double digits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The organization takes over a 40k hit by losing a team - that must suck also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did legacy name their team titanium or 91b

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
The Cyclones were not "strong" and by far their best player
is now on the 91A team. They will lose to Legacy by double digits.

Nice to hear they promoted from within- people say it never happens.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just about time for the usual offseason nonsense of this team fell apart, that team picked up all these amazing players, blah blah blah to come to an end and start actually playing games again! I know Legacy Taz is playing Monday in their own tournament and the day after Thanksgiving in the Express tournament so we'll get a sense of how the team looks this year. I also know the Express is sending teams to the Columbus Day Legacy thing, the 91 Halloween Havoc and of course their own after Thanksgiving get together. I'm sure whoever loses this games will claim it's just fall ball, we haven't practiced much, we have new kids, kids were missing, blah blah blah. The bottom line is you show up and you play and leave the excuses out of it. Good luck to all, will be interesting to see how the fairly established pecking order of Crush, Terps, Legacy, True Blue, Titanium, Wolverines, Team LI, and NYC Express has changed from last season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just about time for the usual offseason nonsense of this team fell apart, that team picked up all these amazing players, blah blah blah to come to an end and start actually playing games again! I know Legacy Taz is playing Monday in their own tournament and the day after Thanksgiving in the Express tournament so we'll get a sense of how the team looks this year. I also know the Express is sending teams to the Columbus Day Legacy thing, the 91 Halloween Havoc and of course their own after Thanksgiving get together. I'm sure whoever loses this games will claim it's just fall ball, we haven't practiced much, we have new kids, kids were missing, blah blah blah. The bottom line is you show up and you play and leave the excuses out of it. Good luck to all, will be interesting to see how the fairly established pecking order of Crush, Terps, Legacy, True Blue, Titanium, Wolverines, Team LI, and NYC Express has changed from last season.

Well established? Didn't Titanium beat Legacy at their last meeting? And How did TB get in there? Who did they beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well established? Didn't Titanium beat Legacy at their last meeting? And How did TB get in there? Who did they beat?

Who cares what Titanium did? They don't exist anymore. And for that matter, why are you still talking about last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm more surprised at TLI being included. Did they actually play any LI teams last year. They have LI in their name but refuse to play here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares what Titanium did? They don't exist anymore. And for that matter, why are you still talking about last year?

Well you have to start somewhere so last year seemed like a good place to begin. By the way, True Blue beat the Wolverines at JDRF, again at the Forsberg and beat Team Long Island in the Big Time Shootout Championship game. As for Titanium or 91B, I assume they will be at the Halloween Havoc so we will find out very shortly what kind of team they have at the moment. Igloo also now has a 2020 team and I know they have some players off the Wolverines from last season so it will be interesting to see where they turn up and how they stack up with these other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

.....and fl$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you have to start somewhere so last year seemed like a good place to begin. By the way, True Blue beat the Wolverines at JDRF, again at the Forsberg and beat Team Long Island in the Big Time Shootout Championship game. As for Titanium or 91B, I assume they will be at the Halloween Havoc so we will find out very shortly what kind of team they have at the moment. Igloo also now has a 2020 team and I know they have some players off the Wolverines from last season so it will be interesting to see where they turn up and how they stack up with these other teams.

Exactly. Whole new year with roster changes all over. Let's have this discussion in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
put a few other teams in there before fl$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Jesters are going to surprise a lot of people this year. Let's face it, Crush, Terps , Legacy....and then everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Jesters are going to surprise a lot of people this year. Let's face it, Crush, Terps , Legacy....and then everyone else.

They said that last year too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This should be renamed "Boys 2020, other than Crush". No other LI team is even remotely close to them. Why even have discussions of other teams until they close the gap a bit?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush Then distant second Terps Can NOT put Legacy a team that lost to B teams last year near the Terps. 5-6 goal Terp win over Legacy. Legacy lost last year to B teams and now replace their team with those B kids. YOU are not near Terps and I wont even include Crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the Jesters pull kids from that are going to make them suprise some teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the Jesters pull kids from that are going to make them suprise some teams ?

They had to have another round of tryouts to fill out their roster for 2020 which does not exactly portend big things for the coming year. Agree that tons of kids move around and rosters are substantially different on many teams.....so we will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They picked up twins that just moved to the area from upstate. A midfielder and an attack man. The midfielder will be one of the top f/o kids around, and the kid on attack (lefty) is quick and can rip it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue A is very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They picked up twins that just moved to the area from upstate. A midfielder and an attack man. The midfielder will be one of the top f/o kids around, and the kid on attack (lefty) is quick and can rip it!

Believe it when we see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we allowed to talk about other teams here?

This should be renamed "Boys 2020, other than Crush". No other LI team is even remotely close to them. Why even have discussions of other teams until they close the gap a bit?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we allowed to talk about other teams here?

Why should any of these kids even bother playing if they are not on Crush? Get off your high horse. Kids and their families leave that team voluntarily and there are others out there who are plenty good enough to be on Crush but prefer to play elsewhere because of.......wait for it......the Crush parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did legacy name their team titanium or 91b

Did your parents name you [lacrosse] or Dbag. Hahahahahaha. Go kick your dog. Adult loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You (or B Type Parent) need to get a life. What and incredible loser to be analyzing 12-13 year old boys. Get a life B boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 7-8 went to legacy, how many did they cut from that supposed "great" team? Or are there now 30 B Players on that team?

It's loser B boy again. Keep commenting like a little B**ch. Most of these 12-13 year olds could put you in your place no doubt. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enter A brackets this year and see who you "surprise".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JESTERS SUCK!! Bring it Back to reality…Stay in B, stop taking up space in the A brackets! Give that opportunity to quality teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters will be very good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JESTERS SUCK!! Bring it Back to reality…Stay in B, stop taking up space in the A brackets! Give that opportunity to quality teams.

Wow. Very mature. What A team does your son play on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does that mean they will start beating town teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maturity has nothing to do with it, horrible team with a crook for a leader. Does it truly matter where my son plays?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maturity has nothing to do with it, horrible team with a crook for a leader. Does it truly matter where my son plays?

What is your name, and where does your son play? Signed, Jack Mehauf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Jesters will be a decent team in the B brackets. The 2020 coach from last year is at 91 and more than half the team scattered. The coach left because he was not getting paid when he was supposed to and got jerked around by the Jesters. This is not hear say. I heard it first hand.
Don't come on here saying they will be a good team and will surprise people. A suprise would be if your program could keep coaches and a core group of players for more than one summer.
You know it is coming to an end when you can't even get players to a free clinic. This may be a good Legacy takeover.

Page 5 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard