BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We did win. Patriot Games last week went 5-0

Patriot Games.... LOL.

What's so funny about that Smash played there last year. It's only a joke tournament when you aren't there? You Smash dads are a bunch if red solo cup losers who are trying to live life through your kids. The arrogance factor is incredible, what are you going to do when your kid picks travel soccer over lacrosse?

What's funny is that tournament was a joke. There was absolutely no competition which is why we didn't go back.....and our red cups are Dixie not Solo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no way that 6 kids are going to walk away from SMASH to join up with Legacy... Legacy's 2022 teams were C+ at best. 6 top kids are not going to make them an "A" team. When they come off the field the next group of kids to go on will expose the lack of depth that they have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

What's so funny about that Smash played there last year. It's only a joke tournament when you aren't there? You Smash dads are a bunch if red solo cup losers who are trying to live life through your kids. The arrogance factor is incredible, what are you going to do when your kid picks travel soccer over lacrosse?

What's funny is that tournament was a joke. There was absolutely no competition which is why we didn't go back.....and our red cups are Dixie not Solo.

Whatever brand they are they are filled with your missed opportunities and hard liquor. The real shame is the kids are good but the parents are complete A**holes. You guys are way worse than the Crush parents with your arrogance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

So Angry...therapy perhaps?

Whatever brand they are they are filled with your missed opportunities and hard liquor. The real shame is the kids are good but the parents are complete A**holes. You guys are way worse than the Crush parents with your arrogance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats funny this must be the assitant coach talking whos takeing over as head coach..parents of 2014 ere not! happy most sighned on last year for Barone not his side kick! (Batmans gone so now you have robin) there will be alot of openings on that glorified b team for 2015.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats funny this must be the assitant coach talking whos takeing over as head coach..parents of 2014 ere not! happy most sighned on last year for Barone not his side kick! (Batmans gone so now you have robin) there will be alot of openings on that glorified b team for 2015.

What team would this be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team would this be?

The Jokers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he's referring to the 2022 Jesters black that's the team Barone coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like super hero fan's kid got cut last year!!

Angry parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid will need an English tutor, if you are his role model/parent/caretaker.
Not travel lacrosse.
Not Coach Barone.
What a mess of the English language youve made.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid will need an English tutor, if you are his role model/parent/caretaker.
Not travel lacrosse.
Not Coach Barone.
What a mess of the English language youve made.

When you are out of clever things to say and can't argue with reality anymore, try to find grammatical and spelling errors.

Typical low class insane parent. Role model? I am sure your kid loves to see you screaming on side line. If these attacks and outbursts are any indication, I feel bad for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like super hero fan's kid got cut last year!!

Angry parents!

Let me break it down for you.

Sounds like - you should be able to follow so far
Super Hero - batman and robin
Fan's kid - that's you (you like super Heroes, he's your kid)
Got cut last year - pretty sure you understand this one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a player on Coach Barone's and Coach McHugh 2022 team for the last two years, I wish to thank both him and Coach McHugh for all the hard work providing a top level lacrosse experience for our family. The entire journey was fantastic. Our son met a lot of great kids, grew as a lacrosse player, learned wonderful life skills and deepened his love for the game. Tony and Mikes emphasis on schoolwork, sportsmanship, family, and teamwork were invaluable. Our family had a great time meeting new friends, being part of a close knit group of families and watching our children develop as athletes and kids.

With respect to Coach Barone's move to Igloo, we wish him and his family nothing but the best. As Tony said after our last game of the season, once an athlete has completed for him, that player will always will be considered one of Tony's group and his door would always be open. Tony committed to provide a 100% effort while coaching our children, teaching them the game of lacrosse while fostering their development as student-athletes, which he did a marvelous job of. He did not commit to coaching our children for the rest of their careers. Personally I feel it is beneficial for young players to experience different coaching styles, so I consider this to be an opportunity to gain insight from different coaching, as if Coach Tony had continued with the Jesters, we would have stayed with him.

As for Coach McHugh, we are confident he will continue to do a great job. He and Tony aside from being good friends, had very similar coaching styles. Coach McHugh is very knowledgeable about the game and I am sure will continue to help our children flourish.

As for the personal attacks on Coach Tony, I remind everyone that our children are 10 years old. Coach Barone is following through what all of us attempt to complete on a daily basis, that what is best for his family. I applaud him to have the courage to make this difficult decision, for I know Tony cares deeply for his players. I am sure that he and his sons will have success with Igloo as they are wonderful athletes. At no time during the past two seasons did Tony show any favoritism or provide special treatment to his child who was on the team. (who happens to be a special lacrosse player).

To close, thanks Tony for a wonderful experience. Our family will always remember the past two seasons and wish you and your entire family continued success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a player on Coach Barone's and Coach McHugh 2022 team for the last two years, I wish to thank both him and Coach McHugh for all the hard work providing a top level lacrosse experience for our family. The entire journey was fantastic. Our son met a lot of great kids, grew as a lacrosse player, learned wonderful life skills and deepened his love for the game. Tony and Mikes emphasis on schoolwork, sportsmanship, family, and teamwork were invaluable. Our family had a great time meeting new friends, being part of a close knit group of families and watching our children develop as athletes and kids.

Does anyone have a tissue?

With respect to Coach Barone's move to Igloo, we wish him and his family nothing but the best. As Tony said after our last game of the season, once an athlete has completed for him, that player will always will be considered one of Tony's group and his door would always be open. Tony committed to provide a 100% effort while coaching our children, teaching them the game of lacrosse while fostering their development as student-athletes, which he did a marvelous job of. He did not commit to coaching our children for the rest of their careers. Personally I feel it is beneficial for young players to experience different coaching styles, so I consider this to be an opportunity to gain insight from different coaching, as if Coach Tony had continued with the Jesters, we would have stayed with him.

As for Coach McHugh, we are confident he will continue to do a great job. He and Tony aside from being good friends, had very similar coaching styles. Coach McHugh is very knowledgeable about the game and I am sure will continue to help our children flourish.

As for the personal attacks on Coach Tony, I remind everyone that our children are 10 years old. Coach Barone is following through what all of us attempt to complete on a daily basis, that what is best for his family. I applaud him to have the courage to make this difficult decision, for I know Tony cares deeply for his players. I am sure that he and his sons will have success with Igloo as they are wonderful athletes. At no time during the past two seasons did Tony show any favoritism or provide special treatment to his child who was on the team. (who happens to be a special lacrosse player).

To close, thanks Tony for a wonderful experience. Our family will always remember the past two seasons and wish you and your entire family continued success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone have a tissue?

As another parent of a Jester's Black 2022 player - completely agree!!! Coach Tony & Coach Mike did an amazing job with the boys this past season and will continue to do so where ever they decide to go. They have the biggest hearts for the game and for all the children they teach. P.S. The Jester's 2022 Black Parents were a pleasure to be with at ALL the practices and games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen! Another parent of Coach Barone and Coach McHugh's team... Great season! Great experience! I didn't care about wins/losses. Told my son it's about good coaching, learning the game, and playing time...So much growth in my son's game this year... The parents were awesome and so much fun to be around...I wish everyone the best in whatever they decide to do for next year..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad to see all most of the families getting along , but don't you have each other's emails to say your goodbyes and happiness ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...are you Jesters 2022 Black all moving to Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on 2022 express? Understand they made big strides last summer but I see the coach is now with igloo. Also heard there are only 4-5 players coming back. Have a 2022 son looking for a team. Seems like this team is starting over. Who is coaching now? What's going on over there in express land?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...are you Jesters 2022 Black all moving to Igloo?

How can a team that lost every single time last year think they are ALL going to the team that beat them. Maybe 3 kids from Jesters would make that team and their roles would be greatly reduced.

Oh yea.....and don't forget about the extra couple of thousand !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know about only 4 or 5 coming back. Director is taking over with his two son's and his defensive coach. The core is all coming back. We played last season and from what I have been told only players not coming back are the players who did not see the field much. Team is looking to take the next step. Core players are all returning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on 2022 express? Understand they made big strides last summer but I see the coach is now with igloo. Also heard there are only 4-5 players coming back. Have a 2022 son looking for a team. Seems like this team is starting over. Who is coaching now? What's going on over there in express land?

Channy coaching the team. Starting from scratch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would not call 10-12 returning players starting from scratch. More along the lines of upgrading and taking the next step. Team will be very good this coming season. Very talented core but had a huge drop off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way 10-12 players returning to that team. No more than 6. Losing some top players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think this happens to be a very talented age group. There without a doubt will be alot of kids moving around but i'm not sure how much a difference it will make when it comes to the programs that most would consider top 5.I'm sure for some on here a team that was maybe considered say the third best team this past season and this coming season slips to number 5 will be considered an epic failure and there will be talk of the demise of the program ,jabs at the coach, comments about cost ect ect.But in reality there are an awful lot of very good kids on these teams that for whatever reason are going to make a move and i'm not an Express parent but i have trouble believing that a program like Express isnt going to get enough new kids to fill spots and still be competetive. I guess my point is that these teams will be essentially replacing players with players of similar abilty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone confirm who will be coaching the following 2022 "A"-teams for the 2014/2015 season?

Igloo
Express
Jesters

Thanks in advance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo -Cromwell going to be great a great experience for ALL kids ...he is very very good with kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Cromwell doing 2022 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo -Cromwell going to be great a great experience for ALL kids ...he is very very good with kids

Keith is great. That's good news for Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chanachuk for Express 2022 and as far as the Jesters A goes, who cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chanachuk for Express 2022 and as far as the Jesters A goes, who cares!

Be Prepared to have 30 Kid roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was told that Express A is only taking 18-20 kids Max.
That came straight from the source

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Watch!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Watch!!

Where will 2022A/B be practicing this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18 to 20 thanks I needed a good laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about a new team called the "Hurricanes"? I am speaking as a 2022 parent. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to the Hub web site. There is a tab for them. They also have a thread on here. Not much info otherwise.
Does anyone know anything about a new team called the "Hurricanes"? I am speaking as a 2022 parent. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't go to the tab go to the home page and look near the bottom there is a clickable link for them and that goes to the team page that has 3 coaches and practice dates as well as an email address no one answered yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget all those guest appearances from players who channy thinks will help him that particular tournament. We all know he's famous for that!!
Good luck. I'd stay far away from this team. He will keep adding players until they stop paying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team?
Don't forget all those guest appearances from players who channy thinks will help him that particular tournament. We all know he's famous for that!!
Good luck. I'd stay far away from this team. He will keep adding players until they stop paying.

Page 3 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard