BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
80% of those Freedom kid will turn 14 after 9/1 They do have maybe 4 or 5 kids that turn 14 this summer and one kid that is a reclassed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yale Bulldog Bash, Don't waist your time the tournament was run very poorly. There was no true championship Brackets, if you won your Division you were the Champs. Now I know why the top team weren't at this one. Basically you get 4 games and no playoff bracket. Once it got dark I guess they didn't want to spend the parking fee $5 money on turning on the lights to have a true playoff format in each division. Good Luck next year getting teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
After that there are a lot of teams that are even.
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws
2019 has a strong group of teams

91 Orange ahead of HDD I don't think so. HDD has beaten team that 91 Orange lost to. What is 91 Orang's record of wins vs losses and Tournament championships?

Express
Revolution

After that there are a bunch of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Did you read what you wrote? Wow, some parents left their kid back once or twice? Reclassified? Huh? Must be a Maryland parent...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Revolution plays some more of the teams on this list then maybe you can put them towards the top. Until then they should remain towards the bottom.
It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws

91 Orange ahead of HDD I don't think so. HDD has beaten team that 91 Orange lost to. What is 91 Orang's record of wins vs losses and Tournament championships?

Express
Revolution

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played two of the top three teams on the list you had made up so not sure what the point is. Lost to DD in a final. Think the score was 11-2. Lost to Express by about 7 goals in the Maverick and then lost 5-3 in the finals to them after having the lead. Played a few of the teams that you say are even and beat them. SO to put them on the top or bottom really doesn't mean much. Played with a small roster which I am sure will be added to but only with quality players that want to learn and get better. The team is good but not great. Need to add some pieces to put itself in top tier.

When Revolution plays some more of the teams on this list then maybe you can put them towards the top. Until then they should remain towards the bottom.
It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws

Express
Revolution

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played two of the top three teams on the list you had made up so not sure what the point is. Lost to DD in a final. Think the score was 11-2. Lost to Express by about 7 goals in the Maverick and then lost 5-3 in the finals to them after having the lead. Played a few of the teams that you say are even and beat them. SO to put them on the top or bottom really doesn't mean much. Played with a small roster which I am sure will be added to but only with quality players that want to learn and get better. The team is good but not great. Need to add some pieces to put itself in top tier.

It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws

Express
Revolution

Not sure why some of these teams are even considered on the list. My guess is a few haven't even finished with over a 500 record in some of the tournaments they were in. You may want to revisit the list and take some off .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's whiny bs. Headstrong team was big. But didn't figure into they'd game. And they did not have players playing for they'd older team as well. Get over it DD.

When players ON THE FIELD are told by sideline parents "Don't forget if anyone asks you're in 7th grade" You can be fairly certain they are either 1. total idiots and do not know what grade they are in or [b]2. They are playing DOWN[/b]. Additionally going to the younger kids watching the game and instructing them with the same information makes it very questionable.
Nut hey, if you need to cheat to win, that's cool!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right you might have to take off outlaws black, jesters, and fl$. They all have not done well in tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like who?

It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws

Express
Revolution

Not sure why some of these teams are even considered on the list. My guess is a few haven't even finished with over a 500 record in some of the tournaments they were in. You may want to revisit the list and take some off .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The three teams that you mention what were their records an how would you know so much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would take off Jesters and fl$. Not sure about the rest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The three teams that you mention what were their records an how would you know so much?

Can't rank teams by their record because they do not all play the same competition. The rankings are just opinion due to the fact that the teams do not play in a league. I think it is clear that 91 is the number 1 team and Express is number 2. Revolution is in the mix with all the others for 3, 4 and 5 spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange has taken the ship in:
Rudgers Black Card in New Jersey
Beachfest Ocean City Md
Laxfest Farmingdale NY
NXT Cup in Pennsylvania

This week they are playing in the 3D in Maryland

They are a legit team.

Only lost one game all season at shamrock shot out in March.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't rank teams by their record because they do not all play the same competition. The rankings are just opinion due to the fact that the teams do not play in a league. I think it is clear that 91 is the number 1 team and Express is number 2. Revolution is in the mix with all the others for 3, 4 and 5 spots.

Fair enough but the DD have to be three if not two. I think DD will have trouble in the next few years if their team remains the same..Other teams will start to add the players they need to put their teams over the top and they will pretty much remain the same unless they start cutting people and adding others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impossible to rank according to tournament wins, losses and records. All these teams have different draws in these tournaments. Some get easy games some do not. some games are won or lost by 1 goal. Many tournaments are run by the host team and those teams get favoritism in their pool play and with officiating. it just is. Those teams lower on your list very strong A teams but have to fight uphill when the teams at the top do not. Lets see Jesters or Gretys or Outlaws run a tournament and who they get in pool play. Let theose teams get the refs cals and you may see diff results with win loss records. 91 Orange, HDD, Wolverines all the best. No argument. Well coached, stacked to the gils with talent. Good kids. Great competition at the 2019 all around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you put Revolution at 3. They beat nobody. So they played Express good in second game at Forsberg. What about the 10-2 loss before ? They only carry 17 because they couldn't get anyone else to play full time. Keep on promoting Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true blue beat Revolution and Outlaws at big time shootout. IS this a joke by a revoloution dad. get a grip

Not saying true blue is one of the top teams so do not start the accusations. They are a much improved team as the season has played out .. just saying if you go buy who has played and beaten who not sure how revolution is 3 put tham around 10...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please understand the word buy that you use in your statement would be spelt "by" . your version is used in purchasing something..just saying it looks bad when you try to make a point...how did true blue not make the playoff at the Forsberg tournament . i think my sons team beat you by about 14 goals. so you are correct in not putting True Blue in the top teams ..its hard to make the argument that they would be a strong B team.. Did you enter all "a" tournaments this year??..You at least have to make it to one "a" final to be considered a good team ..Did you even make a semi final this year???? What other tournaments were you in and what was your record?…so you are much improved ..please explain and please use the right words with the right meaning to at least sound intelligent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really don't think that a Team Revolution parent put them as the third team. I am a Team Revolution parent and I can tell you that no one in out team would write something like that. We are realistic and know that we are a good team but not the best. We only carry a small roster because it would not be right to take kids just to make a profit then let them go the next year. We are really trying to do what's best by our kids. Yes we had success this year. Played in four finals and won two. It just goes to show people that we are standing behind what we believe in all of these years and it's paying off. They are a great bunch of kids and parents. I'm glad we stayed together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen revolution dad. If the best you can come up with is the typo in a lax board you are the idiot. Not to mention the true blue A team did not even play in the forsberg tourney that was the B team. The A played in all A bracket of all there tournaments . Correct did not win any but competed in all of them including beating your revolution team.. Get a life. Top 3 is a joke.

Again if you read the post I was not pumping the team. Just responding to another post. About the supposed joke of revolution being #3 team. And if you are not a revolution dad than you really need to find a life and stop living through your kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen revolution dad. If the best you can come up with is the typo in a lax board you are the idiot. Not to mention the true blue A team did not even play in the forsberg tourney that was the B team. The A played in all A bracket of all there tournaments . Correct did not win any but competed in all of them including beating your revolution team.. Get a life. Top 3 is a joke.

Again if you read the post I was not pumping the team. Just responding to another post. About the supposed joke of revolution being #3 team. And if you are not a revolution dad than you really need to find a life and stop living through your kids

You did better with spell check this time ..very good...no I'm not a Revolution Dad..I just can't stand people who say one thing and then back away by saying not trying to say something ..all you said is we competed..never mentioned your record at all..so can't be too good. Sorry I had the wrong tournament that you lost by about 14 goals .I lost track watching..that was your sons team right? Find a True Blue forum so you can tell your stories there..you can never compete with 91 express and the DD .those are the facts..Sorry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is very accurate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please understand the word buy that you use in your statement would be spelt "by" . your version is used in purchasing something..just saying it looks bad when you try to make a point...how did true blue not make the playoff at the Forsberg tournament . i think my sons team beat you by about 14 goals. so you are correct in not putting True Blue in the top teams ..its hard to make the argument that they would be a strong B team.. Did you enter all "a" tournaments this year??..You at least have to make it to one "a" final to be considered a good team ..Did you even make a semi final this year???? What other tournaments were you in and what was your record?…so you are much improved ..please explain and please use the right words with the right meaning to at least sound intelligent

spelt? this guy.....spelled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You must be great on sidelines watching! I'm sure the refs and parents love you. At least they can walk away, your poor kid has your great spelling and chest pounding 24/7!

You will learn shortly that making finals and winning tee shirts is not the goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least someone was checking Good for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You must be great on sidelines watching! I'm sure the refs and parents love you. At least they can walk away, your poor kid has your great spelling and chest pounding 24/7!

You will learn shortly that making finals and winning tee shirts is not the goal.

Your 100 percent right. Playing with the caliber of kids equal to your own kids makes more sense. If your kid can't catch the ball you shouldn't play "A" . If he can he should. Nothing worse then watching kids playing out of their league due to parents ego. SOme kids are "B" players and if you don't worki at it you won't be an "A" player. Just saying your on an a team doesn't make you one. Some organizations need to put an a team out there so your kid takes one for the team so to speak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geez the typos I hope are done on purpose otherwise I will assume a second grader is writing them. When you say there tournaments you mean "their". I believe the kids learned that in 3rd grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that most people who have a son on one of the 2019 teams will agree that 91 is the best team out there. 91 and Express played twice and 91 won both games. 91 plays the best teams and wins.

Express beat the DD and have beaten just about all of the best teams from other areas.

DD have struggled with the stronger teams.

Many of the other team on the list are doing well and will continue to improve. There are a lot of players on those teams who are just as strong and some are even better than many players on the Top Teams.

If your son wants to play lacrosse beyond HS It is not important to play for 91 or Express. However it is important to play on a team that plays against the best. Like it or not the college coaches flock to the games that 91, Express, Crabs, Dukes, Laxachussets, 3D and other top teams play in. Outlaws and others (who may not be considered top teams) do a great job at going to the best tournaments and playing the best competition.

If winning is more important to you than helping your son improve look for a team that plays in less competitive tournaments and wins the championship.

Jesters, fl$, Outlaws and a bunch of others all do a fine job and most continue to improve and become more competitive as the boys get older.

Good luck to everyone, try and enjoy the ride because it will go by quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impossible to rank according to tournament wins, losses and records. All these teams have different draws in these tournaments. Some get easy games some do not. some games are won or lost by 1 goal. Many tournaments are run by the host team and those teams get favoritism in their pool play and with officiating. it just is. Those teams lower on your list very strong A teams but have to fight uphill when the teams at the top do not. Lets see Jesters or Gretys or Outlaws run a tournament and who they get in pool play. Let theose teams get the refs cals and you may see diff results with win loss records. 91 Orange, HDD, Wolverines all the best. No argument. Well coached, stacked to the gils with talent. Good kids. Great competition at the 2019 all around

FINALLY! Someone who makes sense! Travel lacrosse should be about your own son getting better, wherever it is you chose to play! At the end of the day, win or lose you should be concerned with how your own child played and that's it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said...
I think that most people who have a son on one of the 2019 teams will agree that 91 is the best team out there. 91 and Express played twice and 91 won both games. 91 plays the best teams and wins.

Express beat the DD and have beaten just about all of the best teams from other areas.

DD have struggled with the stronger teams.

Many of the other team on the list are doing well and will continue to improve. There are a lot of players on those teams who are just as strong and some are even better than many players on the Top Teams.

If your son wants to play lacrosse beyond HS It is not important to play for 91 or Express. However it is important to play on a team that plays against the best. Like it or not the college coaches flock to the games that 91, Express, Crabs, Dukes, Laxachussets, 3D and other top teams play in. Outlaws and others (who may not be considered top teams) do a great job at going to the best tournaments and playing the best competition.

If winning is more important to you than helping your son improve look for a team that plays in less competitive tournaments and wins the championship.

Jesters, fl$, Outlaws and a bunch of others all do a fine job and most continue to improve and become more competitive as the boys get older.

Good luck to everyone, try and enjoy the ride because it will go by quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poster: Anonymous
Subject: Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014

Originally Posted By: Anonymous

HAHA that is great. this guy is amusing . talks crap but does not read or proof his own post. Must be an english teacher(a bad one at that). I hope you do not proof your kids homework, or Lax will be his only hope. yes I know I abbreviated lacrosse.

Love these posts very amusing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You also have to determine if it is more beneficial to have your kid play 2nd or 5rd string on one of the best teams 1-3 or first string on the next tier or say the 4-8. He probably won't be seen at crunch time in a big game if with the 1-3. Hopefully we can get some feedback on this cause I don't know what's best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poster: Anonymous
Subject: Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014

HAHA that is great. this guy is amusing . talks crap but does not read or proof his own post. Must be an english teacher(a bad one at that). I hope you do not proof your kids homework, or Lax will be his only hope. yes I know I abbreviated lacrosse.

Love these posts very amusing.

Who said I was a guy or are you just a male chauvinist who thinks that only men come on here. I guess if your wife read this she would be embarrassed for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You also have to determine if it is more beneficial to have your kid play 2nd or 5rd string on one of the best teams 1-3 or first string on the next tier or say the 4-8. He probably won't be seen at crunch time in a big game if with the 1-3. Hopefully we can get some feedback on this cause I don't know what's best.

If your son plays on a 91 DD or express team and is getting limited time then the common sense thing to do would be to go to a different organization where you will get more playing time. If you are good enough to make those teams you should be good enough for most of the other orgs. They will tell you that you get more out of practice but every kid wants to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take a look now. If you are on the attack or midfielder and the offense doesn't go thru you now then I would look to another team where there would be a chance of that happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOw, just received an email.....some of which has been copied and pasted below:

Team 91 2024 Wolfpack 2023A Finalists

Team 91 2023 Bandits 2023AA Champions

Team 91 2022 Smash 2022AA Champions

Team 91 2021 Heat 2021AA Champions

Team 91 2020 Crush 2020AA Champions

Team 91 2019 Orange 2019AA Champions

To see a full list of this summer's tournament championships, or to learn more about our club, please click here.

AND BY THE WAY.......

TRYOUTS FOR TEAM 91 2014/2015 PROGRAM

Click here to register now!

IS WINNING IMPORTANT? YES, SO MUCH SO THAT WE WILL CUT YOUR KID FROM A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM TO GET SOMEONE BETTER. DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS ABOUT MAKING YOUR SON A BETTER PLAYER?

PARENTS, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO WAKE UP?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOw, just received an email.....some of which has been copied and pasted below:

Team 91 2024 Wolfpack 2023A Finalists

Team 91 2023 Bandits 2023AA Champions

Team 91 2022 Smash 2022AA Champions

Team 91 2021 Heat 2021AA Champions

Team 91 2020 Crush 2020AA Champions

Team 91 2019 Orange 2019AA Champions

To see a full list of this summer's tournament championships, or to learn more about our club, please click here.

AND BY THE WAY.......

TRYOUTS FOR TEAM 91 2014/2015 PROGRAM

Click here to register now!

IS WINNING IMPORTANT? YES, SO MUCH SO THAT WE WILL CUT YOUR KID FROM A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM TO GET SOMEONE BETTER. DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS ABOUT MAKING YOUR SON A BETTER PLAYER?

PARENTS, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO WAKE UP?

Good point..How much better can you get or do they just want the money for tryouts. Our kids get used and we also use these organizations for our own selfish reasons but please remember we are lining other peoples pockets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if a better player shows up to the tryout they should keep your son ? Why because you have been on the team for 3 years ? The best thing to do is let your son know that his spot is not a lock . Keep him hungry keep him working hard. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if a better player shows up to the tryout they should keep your son ? Why because you have been on the team for 3 years ? The best thing to do is let your son know that his spot is not a lock . Keep him hungry keep him working hard. Good luck.

It's good to know directors come on here. When the season ends for the kids please make sure you tell them we had fun and won a bunch of championships but we are all about winning and if we cut you it's because you weren't good enough going forward..Keep working hard and thanks for bringing in more kids to our tryouts.

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard