BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,603
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Andy Forsberg Tournament Schedules
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do the math knucklehead: 3 balls each team,
That's 1 ball for each team each game. That equals
2 balls per game. That's why there were none on the end lines

Guess you've never heard of re-using a ball?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a moron. It's still 3 balls for the entire tournament for each team.
My team played 5 games. Way to go Einstein......I mean moron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BIG WIN FOR BOTH 2019 EXPRESS TEAMS TODAY. THE LONG ISLAND TEAMS THAT IS…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What genius put Riptide in the JV "A"? Embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big win?? Its Forsberg, please get a grip!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? That Garden City team is really good. Keep in mind though, they are a town team. I wouldn't be bragging about winning a tournament with town teams in it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? That Garden City team is really good. Keep in mind though, they are a town team. I wouldn't be bragging about winning a tournament with town teams in it!

Did the GC 2019 team make it to the final?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the same idot that put true blue B team in 8th grade A bracket

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
OP Online Content
Chief Admin

Did it dawn on you that perhaps the coach wanted his placed there? And as a point of reference...do not call people idiots from behind the curtain. C'mon out and let's see what your idiotic punim looks like smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Did it dawn on you that perhaps the coach wanted his placed there? And as a point of reference...do not call people idiots from behind the curtain. C'mon out and let's see what your idiotic punim looks like smile

Teams were put in Brackets that they Registered for,

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if they did. Please understand I'm giving them much respect as a town team. Probably the best 2019 town team on the island; however, a top travel organization should not boast about winning a tournament with town teams in the bracket..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams were put in Brackets that they Registered for,

We ask true blue what bracket they registered for and they said the B bracket!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did Express beat in the 2019 A final?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't fix stupid. These guys could have given you a krugerrand at check in and you would find something to [lacrosse] about. Get a life you loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to talk about tool bags and town teams. I would lime to bring up the Wantagh Tribe. Their bearded lady coach is a disgrace trying to fight another coach over which goal he wanted and continued to be an [lacrosse] throughout the game.....your a Joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you have a list of teams that won?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's an idot? It's not like a yute is it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if they did. Please understand I'm giving them much respect as a town team. Probably the best 2019 town team on the island; however, a top travel organization should not boast about winning a tournament with town teams in the bracket..

I think it is a great tournament but to be considered the best you needed to be in Md this weekend. IMHO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
each coach got 3 balls checing in. thats 6 per game. where were those balls? In their bucket.

What do you mean 6 per game? It's one per game, per team, and I didn't see one team, but mine, put any balls on the end lines. We went thru about a dozen, when most teams added 3 to their buckets! The officials should confirm that each team puts a few on their side of the field before every game next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where balls were being given out, since we did not get any, but we "donated" at least 6-8 since there were none provided by the tournament (and the refs made that clear during the game), no problem donating some balls to a great cause, just let us coaches know ahead of time so that so much time is not wasted chasing balls during a running time format. Only gripe. Otherwise very happy with officials, competition and opposing parents, great day of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great job you beat some B teams today. Great job. Now you can move into a real tournament this year against the 2019 A teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the 8th grade Wantagh player who was taking away in the ambulance is doing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express played team revolution for the championship. They beat them 5-3. Was their and saw the game. My sons team was playing next. Caught the game half way in and I think the express was loosing when I got their. Good game to watch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this entire site is set up to call people idiots from behind the curtain. that is why you go to laxpower for lacrosse conversation and you come here for entertainment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure where balls were being given out, since we did not get any, but we "donated" at least 6-8 since there were none provided by the tournament (and the refs made that clear during the game), no problem donating some balls to a great cause, just let us coaches know ahead of time so that so much time is not wasted chasing balls during a running time format. Only gripe. Otherwise very happy with officials, competition and opposing parents, great day of lacrosse.

All Coaches when they checked in(Which some probably did not)- Where given balls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019 bracket A was Great Division All Tuff Teams, Express & Revolution making it threw to the Championship. Revolution was up 3-0 midway through, then Express came back and ended up winning 5-3. Great Game. Who is this Team Revoution ? Looks like we will see alot of them this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't consider the GC team and team revolution B teams. They may not be the best in the A bracket and they are A teams. They may not be in the top three but who cares. Just because you don't like express doesnt mean you have to go their. Anybody can be beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh really Dad! We will be seeing a lot of them? So what tournaments are u doing? Not the LILaxfest. Then we would see what your made of. But I'm sure your ducking the real tournaments. oh and how many different kids were playing this week on the team? Heard thats the teams reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you know GC beat express last year. I guess they are not as bad as you may think. Team Revolution beat them I think 4-3. One of the best games I have seen in a while.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this entire site is set up to call people idiots from behind the curtain. that is why you go to laxpower for lacrosse conversation and you come here for entertainment.

Ix-nay on the axpower-Lay. wink We don't want to see the "My sons 3rd grade Team can beat yours " over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can honestly say I saw Team Revolution play against the garden city team and they looked real good. Great game too watch. My buddy and I Wenatchee the game between games for our kids and I can tell that I was impressed with revolution. I didn't know that they are a first year team. Good job by the coaches and kids. That's what you like to see from an organization. Great job boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a tool Dad. So happened you watched team revolution and so impressed u had to come on here. Lol. And u didn't know they were first year team? Great job coaches! So obvious who u are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure where balls were being given out, since we did not get any, but we "donated" at least 6-8 since there were none provided by the tournament (and the refs made that clear during the game), no problem donating some balls to a great cause, just let us coaches know ahead of time so that so much time is not wasted chasing balls during a running time format. Only gripe. Otherwise very happy with officials, competition and opposing parents, great day of lacrosse.

All Coaches when they checked in(Which some probably did not)- Where given balls

We got our 3 balls, and they were gone during the first game. I didn't see any of our opponents put balls on the end line...We love this tournament, and that's our only gripe too. I don't even mind donating a dozen balls throughout the day, but ALL teams should do the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you know GC beat express last year. I guess they are not as bad as you may think. Team Revolution beat them I think 4-3. One of the best games I have seen in a while.

That was the Express 2020 team last year. They beat the 2020 team yesterday 5-4. Scored a goal in the last minute to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the first Express vs Revolution game ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know records of the HS teams in JV A ? northport, Smithtown , West Islip ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your the real tool. I don't even have a kid in that age bracket. What I'm trying to say is that it was nice to see a good game from the older kids. Don't you like to see a team in its first year have a good day of lax. Dude grow up and get a real life. People you can't even say anything nice about a team even if you have no connection to it. Some people just get lost in the whole reason why we as parents are here to support our kids.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Your the TOOL for being such a HATER. why are you giving the revolution team so much grief. they don't pump their chests after a goal, they don't go around saying they are the best. They are a group of boys that are just enjoying playing lacrosse together.

Just to set the record straight, this team has a roster of only 20 boys, they carry a full time roster of less than 20 kids and have 3 boys which have played with most of the players for over 4 years and unfortunately cannot make all tournaments. Those boys are playing in at least 2 or 3 tourneys for the team this year.

Lets just be clear- express, dune dawgs, all greys, jesters, 91, legacy, crush, true blue and others all have boys who play on multiple teams. Why are you not bringing that point up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THE 2019 Express B team beat G C last summer at St Pauls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the first Express vs Revolution game ?

8 - 1 or 8 - 2 something like that. Revolution is a strong team and should continue to improve all summer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard