BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 47 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK, you wonder why Brine gets a bad wrap. when they say one thing and then do another that's where they earn the bad wrap. How many times did Joel say there was going to be one team and now BAM! two teams. And even better, no letter or note on the website, just a stealth covert posting of the second team.

I believe he had told the boys that there was a possibility of making 2 teams, they had to figure out what needed to be done without having to add more overall teams. they must have decided to take what was the New [lacrosse] region and make a second LI team. I see nothing wrong with that.

The only thing that is wrong with the second team from long island is that again they put kids who were not selected to final game at the last tryout. All the kids are talented but why not put the kids who were selected to final game as second team. The parents should be thrilled their kids were picked but the parents who's kids were selected to play in final game and not selected should be pissed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is the tryout for Long Island 2019?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, she will be busy; first with me and then off to Brine. Busy gal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone find the cost of this little adventure?

Doesn't state it anywhere on the letter.

Seems like you don't find out until you pay the $199 "acceptance fee" and then they will tell you total cost.

Anyone have the answer?????

The $199 is the final cost - you have already paid for two tryouts

Plus the hotel. Which you must book through them. It is in the email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nov/dec

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is the tryout for Long Island 2019?

Brine is usually late nonember early december, 3d JR tryouts late january.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Li express terps played team li and jesters today. Team li big and strong-many good players final terps 13 8. Played jesters right after-11-5 . Jesters took early lead but never really kicked in. Team hustled but not quite there yet, getting closer. good games by all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Li express terps played team li and jesters today. Team li big and strong-many good players final terps 13 8. Played jesters right after-11-5 . Jesters took early lead but never really kicked in. Team hustled but not quite there yet, getting closer. good games by all.

I believe score was 9-5 against Jesters. Was a good game. Express a stronger team overall. They just had more depth. Would like to see Jesters/Team LI game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was going to respond and ask why you would call the Jesters -the Jerkers, but your paragraphs in the quick quote had the team spelled correctly. Must be some sort of glitch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Jerkers?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Jerkers the Jesters? What was score vs Team LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JESTERS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No disrespect intended, no clue how I typed that wrong...jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JESTERS

Yeah it does. Because when you respond it reads properly and posts with j...... cage can take a look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JESTERS

Jesters did no play Team LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters, it is a simple name to spell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stop the madness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Urban Dictionary -

Jerker
A$$****; People who do things to annoy you on purpose

I am not sure who made the original post or if this was their intention but I would say mission accomplished

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Urban Dictionary -

Jerker
A$$****; People who do things to annoy you on purpose

I am not sure who made the original post or if this was their intention but I would say mission accomplished

No that's a jerk off.

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Jesters !!

Works for me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Jesters !!

Works for me

I am typing Jesters not Jerkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cage, hit the quote button on the 750pm post from last night. You'll see the poster typed the proper club name in and it went to the board differently.

Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Cage, hit the quote button on the 750pm post from last night. You'll see the poster typed the proper club name in and it went to the board differently.

Quote will do exactly that...Quote.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Larry - I tried it as well and when I quoted the post from #60783 - Yesterday at 07:50 PM it definitely said Jesters on my screen - very strange

Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Larry - I tried it as well and when I quoted the post from #60783 - Yesterday at 07:50 PM it definitely said Jesters on my screen - very strange

Correct..says Jesters on my screen also...so?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct..says Jesters on my screen also...so?

I was toying around with this yesterday too and on another board, I type "jesters" and it posted as "jerkers", must have been some glitch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No,it can't be. He must be right and you are all crazy and can't work your computers!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine listed the kids who registered for the event.

http://www.nationallacrosseclassic.com/ms-registered-players/

Check it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check it out.

so... what are we checking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check it out.

Wow. A list of names. That's great!!

So all those players had 75 dollars??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check it out.

so... what are we checking

I just checked to make sure my kid didn't make it...and I was right,,,he didn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check it out.

.. WOW!

and they also list names of players who attended previous years.

http://www.nationallacrosseclassic.com/2013-academy-boys/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA Eligibility Center ??? Anyone register?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting list in that it includes many mediocre players whose parents have the disposable income to pour down the drain of vicarious lacrosse dreams.

Of course there are the few standouts who don't need this list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting list in that it includes many mediocre players whose parents have the disposable income to pour down the drain of vicarious lacrosse dreams.

That is such a mean thing to say. Regardless if it is true or not in your opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

excellent ! my kids on the list and I do not have disposable income - thanks for the props

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mediocre players? Really? You might just want to take a bite of some humble pie. I will say, many of those picked are definitely top players in this grade. However, there's much that will happen between now and when these boys commit to schools. For the poster above, your political connections will not get you a slot on a D1 team, like it got your son on Brine. It's interesting how some of those mediocre kids who might not be on 91 or Express seem to do really well in their individual match ups when they play one another. Your superstars can't seem to get by some the mediocre defensemen, or score on the mediocre goalie that didn't get picked for Brine. Some of those defensemen who got picked also can't seem to ever stop certain mediocre attacks... Be careful, this Brine event is not indicative of who will get recruited and who won't. If I were you I'd make sure son only plays with his team if he's looking to get recruited. If he has to play in an individual showcase, he might just be EXPOSED....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mediocre players? Really? You might just want to take a bite of some humble pie. I will say, many of those picked are definitely top players in this grade. However, there's much that will happen between now and when these boys commit to schools. For the poster above, your political connections will not get you a slot on a D1 team, like it got your son on Brine. It's interesting how some of those mediocre kids who might not be on 91 or Express seem to do really well in their individual match ups when they play one another. Your superstars can't seem to get by some the mediocre defensemen, or score on the mediocre goalie that didn't get picked for Brine. Some of those defensemen who got picked also can't seem to ever stop certain mediocre attacks... Be careful, this Brine event is not indicative of who will get recruited and who won't. If I were you I'd make sure son only plays with his team if he's looking to get recruited. If he has to play in an individual showcase, he might just be EXPOSED....

Best part is a second team was picked and its loaded with players who were sent walking after the Pride of Long Island final two teams were picked. How many of these players added to the New [lacrosse] Team were 91 affiliated players? The flaws of these so called great players will be exposed more and more. When not surrounded by their great team as the above poster states. Favors, last names and team affiliations can only get you so far. Eventually the players are going to have to perform.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

to quote Adrian Cronauer "You are in more dire need of a &*%# )@& than any white man in history." you just got EXPOSED

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

to quote Adrian Cronauer "You are in more dire need of a &*%# )@& than any white man in history." you just got EXPOSED

Ah Doy..............

God help your son!

Page 32 of 47 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard