BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,579
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 136 of 327 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<<Reference Removed>> likes to run his mouth in all the sports his daughter plays.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow!!! You blue parent are a tool. Lets hope your not one of the twelve or so akissers who pay for private lessons to keep your kid on team. Let me tell you something when you walk down the sidelines do you hear us snickering why is SHE still hear. Don't be so arrogant because that other team has some real good kids on it still. Also I believe that jones may have let ac get a big win to save face after ND.

Actually you can be sure I did not hear you snickering like a coward because if I did , whether it be about my kid or anyone else's you would not have been acting like a [lacrosse] for long. If you really are a YJ parent you would realize that both Curcio and Jones are excellent coaches which tells me you are just some jackass from another club stirring the pot.

Wow! Threatening a parent. Classy. Yup, that would be a YJ parent. Thugs.

Hey, to the "tool" parent that made that comment about AC and Jones' teams, just laugh at the remarks and say, yes I'm a tool, but at least my daughter is on blue. lol

The funny thing about your statement is it just shows what a coward you are, you are one of those people who are fine with adults making fun of kids who they feel are not the equals of their superstar kid.I agrre with the previous poster and if more people told parents like you who are snickering at some of the kids to shut their mouths we would all be better off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Why does everything have to do with CR watching or helping people out. Some people play LAX to play at a little higher level and get some good coaching that they may not receive on the town team level. Are they going to be DIV 1 players, NO but that doesn't mean they can't have fun and play during the summer. If the parents have the $$ and don't care about spending it on a good healthy experience for their child that who cares what # team their on.
I do not know all the coaches but will tell you 4 out of the 5 coaches at the 2019 and 2020 levels are excellent coaches with good reputations and experience in girls lacrosse, the other coaches I am unfamiliar with and may very well be good coaches.The YJ biggest rivals have 1 coach who is their equal between the 2 age groups in terms of experience in girls lacrosse, excluding Daddy off season coaches. Again if your kid is enjoying themselves and they like the kids and coach then who cares, people should really calm down how other people spend discretionary income.

Your joking, right? The YJ coaches for those age groups are a joke. The two blue coaches are actually laughable. TC and AC are not good coaches, and if you think that they are, you have very little lacrosse experience.

YJ draws great talent. Those coaches are given this talent. My grandmother could win with this talent.

Again feel free to compare resumes, lets use the 2 coaches you feel are so laughable, both have experience coaching girls lacrosse for many years coaching both varsity programs and college at the college level. Let us know which program your daughter plays for and we can compare.

First, being a head coach vs being an asst coach is a very different thing.
Second, you can have the talent, but if you mismanage them, you could end up losing the big game to say a B team...

And yet you will not mention what club your daughter plays for, yes they lost to their own B team in a 20 minute game right after beating the team that is considered the best in the age group, a team no other team in the age group has beaten. The B team you speak of is very good with an excellent coach which furthers my point. Just so you know they played again many times and the games were not very close .Again please name the club your daughter plays for or is it you realize your coach will not compare just like your kids team,

The B team is not a very good team, so why would you say that. The A team has played them three times. They beat them by 10 or more 2 of those times. The only time they lost to them, was at N Draw. It was not because of the kids, it was because of the coaching. Having them do sprints between games in 90+ heat; not letting them rest; on 2 occassions during the game, the A team did not have enough players on the field; picking that game to try girls in positions they have not previously played; all adds up to poor coaching. Nothing more than CR's chauffer.

How do you have four coaches on the sideline and still have trouble coaching a game by not having enough players on field?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey blue moron. Blue did beat 2nd team big at Babylon. At LI Elite it was by 3 goals not 10 you idiot. Just worry about your own kid and spell the name on the check for private lessons correctly

Do people actually pay for private lessons? If so how much do they run per lesson?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey blue moron. Blue did beat 2nd team big at Babylon. At LI Elite it was by 3 goals not 10 you idiot. Just worry about your own kid and spell the name on the check for private lessons correctly

Do people actually pay for private lessons? If so how much do they run per lesson?

It's typically $50-$100/hr. Loudmouth parents pay an additional 20% service fee.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's typically $50-$100/hr. Loudmouth parents pay an additional 20% service fee.
My daughter take lessons 3 days a week and it is worth every penny. She is on the Blue Team and is one of the best players in all of YJ…just my humble opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter take lessons 3 days a week and it is worth every penny. She is on the Blue Team and is one of the best players in all of YJ…just my humble opinion.

WOW

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Transparent attempt to stir the pot. Move on, nothing worth responding to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VERY TRUE.

Its all about $$$$$. That's it plan and simple.

Comes down to do you want to risk $$$$ from grade 4-10, to have 50% of kids choose to maybe not even play lacrosse by the time they are seniors.

This is for the simple reason that girls become women, naturally, and some no longer want to run around, sweat, etc.

Just a simple observation from a person that works with this age group everyday.

This is not a knock on ANY travel team, provided that small buisness lays all truth on the table at parent meetings for registration. Parents are the adults making a choice to spend thousands of dollars for something that may or may not amount to anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha this is actually funny!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I were your daughters trainer I would say that about her as well. After all your paying me a great portion of your salary to say so. Get off your horse, take off your beer tainted glasses and crawl back under that rock you came out from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I were your daughters trainer I would say that about her as well. After all your paying me a great portion of your salary to say so. Get off your horse, take off your beer tainted glasses and crawl back under that rock you came out from.

You've had a whole month since that was posted and couldn't figure out that it was sarcastic??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does a travel coach keep sending out flyers for summer camp that is not run by the elite yellow jackets?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets does not run a summer camp.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why does a travel coach keep sending out flyers for summer camp that is not run by the elite yellow jackets?

One hand washes the other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That "Daddy Coach of the 2022 and 2019 team" is a great person and coach! How about posting something positive or just not posting anything if you don't have anything good to say!

Not well liked by some of the parents in his own home town, due to his condisending attitude, and his using the access to school fields that he is granted through the town lax club to hold yellow jacket practices. If the school district finds out he is using their fields for a For-profit organization, they will pull access rights from the Sayville Youth Lax league.

Bingo. He is not well-liked by most of the parents who have daughters playing in his town. He tries to run everything so his own daughters can play. Completely arrogant and speaks to parents with contempt. How he weaseled his way onto YJ I'll never know. Toolbag.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His arrogance and condescending attitude is felt by other towns as well. He is not well-liked all over Suffolk because of how he deals with people.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
His arrogance and condescending attitude is felt by other towns as well. He is not well-liked all over Suffolk because of how he deals with people.

Who are you referring to? Let me in on this!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Yes, I was wondering the same thing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That "Daddy Coach of the 2022 and 2019 team" is a great person and coach! How about posting something positive or just not posting anything if you don't have anything good to say!

Not well liked by some of the parents in his own home town, due to his condisending attitude, and his using the access to school fields that he is granted through the town lax club to hold yellow jacket practices. If the school district finds out he is using their fields for a For-profit organization, they will pull access rights from the Sayville Youth Lax league.

Bingo. He is not well-liked by most of the parents who have daughters playing in his town. He tries to run everything so his own daughters can play. Completely arrogant and speaks to parents with contempt. How he weaseled his way onto YJ I'll never know. Toolbag.

How did he get into YJ's? Seriously? He fits the mold perfectly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am too lazy to go to yj website and check but they reference coach of 2019 and 2022, check roster names, match up two last names of players and a coaches name, easy to do since they name teams after coaches instead of color coded. Maybe I spoke too soon, it may be time consuming with 4 or 5 teams in the age groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His name is Manning. He's involve with Sayville Lax on some level.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Chris Manning. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's exactly what YJ needed another parent coach with an agenda.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he helps deliver a whole new town of young kids to the empire. Brilliant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That must be it... Zero lacrosse background. No credentials whatsoever. Serious delegitimization of a program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That must be it... Zero lacrosse background. No credentials whatsoever. Serious delegitimization of a program.

he is coaching the "A" team. They will do fine and he will be fine. Look at 2015, same situation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he is coaching the "A" team. They will do fine and he will be fine. Look at 2015, same situation.

He can be a sub monkey so long as he is not in charge of developing the girls, they will be fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manning played his YJ Players in a PAL Game this weekend....Good Job way to win at all costs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's not true, which game are you referring to tough guy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has no idea which game. Obviously he has a serious problem with this one particular coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manning played his YJ Players in a PAL Game this weekend....Good Job way to win at all costs!

Which age group? There were a few girls brought in for the 7th/8th grade games... but they were 5th graders and did nothing from an offensive or defensive stand point. Just helped field a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has no idea which game. Obviously he has a serious problem with this one particular coach.

Sounds like a few people have a problem with this guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which age group? There were a few girls brought in for the 7th/8th grade games... but they were 5th graders and did nothing from an offensive or defensive stand point. Just helped field a team.

He definitely had kids from another town play. YJ kids that were from BP. And they were not 5th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess getting the game winner is nothing in your book.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He definitely had kids from another town play. YJ kids that were from BP. And they were not 5th grade.

Yes he did scrounge up players to fill in for many players who were known no shows, many spring, religious obligations and such. It was a 7\8 grade game and all the fill in players were 5 and sixth graders, for both Sayville and Bayport and represented both TG and YJ players. They even lent several players to the W Bab team as they were way short too. It wasn't win at all costs, it was get kids on fields so these game can be played. If you all haven't noticed, PAL girls is almost non existent by the time they hit 7/8, it seems nearly all towns need to scramble to get enough players just to play these games. Win or lose, do you really think anybody really cares, just be happy people are doing what they need to do to get enough players to these games in order to play them at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes he did scrounge up players to fill in for many players who were known no shows, many spring, religious obligations and such. It was a 7\8 grade game and all the fill in players were 5 and sixth graders, for both Sayville and Bayport and represented both TG and YJ players. They even lent several players to the W Bab team as they were way short too. It wasn't win at all costs, it was get kids on fields so these game can be played. If you all haven't noticed, PAL girls is almost non existent by the time they hit 7/8, it seems nearly all towns need to scramble to get enough players just to play these games. Win or lose, do you really think anybody really cares, just be happy people are doing what they need to do to get enough players to these games in order to play them at all.

Please. They absolutely do care. Its what they live for. You mean that between his 7/8 grade team and 2 6th grade teams, he wasnt able to come up with enough kids to play? Sorry, i smell BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. They absolutely do care. Its what they live for. You mean that between his 7/8 grade team and 2 6th grade teams, he wasnt able to come up with enough kids to play? Sorry, i smell BS.

Must be the same " town team" BP put into a recent tournament. All YJ girls from all over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be the same " town team" BP put into a recent tournament. All YJ girls from all over.

Does it really shock you that BP would do this? They even knew it was wrong. They didn't even play under their team name. And the 2 coaches were nuts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What grade are you referring to? and which tournament?

Like Reply Quote
Page 136 of 327 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard