Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,779
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 44 1 2 42 43 44
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Anonymous #448346 Yesterday at 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so what do you have to say to the holdback families of the #1pole (express) 2026 going to UVA and the #1 middie going to Notre Dame (also playing football) from Florida??? guess that was a wise decision!!!!!

Yup. Shows that cheating really works. I would rather have my kid be like Kidran Walsh and James Gillis. Both on age and committed to top tier universities.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #448347 Yesterday at 01:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbs down

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448351 Yesterday at 04:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of them develop talent.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448354 Yesterday at 05:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 loves stealing express players. Express doesn’t need them still gonna beat 91, again.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448361 Yesterday at 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so what do you have to say to the holdback families of the #1pole (express) 2026 going to UVA and the #1 middie going to Notre Dame (also playing football) from Florida??? guess that was a wise decision!!!!!

Yup. Shows that cheating really works. I would rather have my kid be like Kidran Walsh and James Gillis. Both on age and committed to top tier universities.

Define “cheating” so that (1) what they did was “cheating”, and also (2) that what you wrote wasn’t “notIntelligent”.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #448362 Yesterday at 09:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Define “cheating” so that (1) what they did was “cheating”, and also (2) that what you wrote wasn’t “notIntelligent”.

“To act in a way that is dishonest, or to make someone believe something that is not true in order to get something for yourself”
Google my friend.
I’ll translate and paraphrase because you’re slow.
To play down in age to make people believe you are better than you actually are in order to gain recognition and attention of college coaches.
Sorry you’re incapable of recognizing the amount of disgust the vast majority of people in the lacrosse world feel about people like you and your son.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448363 Yesterday at 09:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cheating and gaming system are two different things. As is being moral or not being moral.
Gaming and not being moral are fine as long as your outcome is what you want.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448369 Yesterday at 10:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a boring argument. It’s creating an opportunity to go to a better school. Nobody’s business. “Cheating” “taking spot away” it’s all been said before.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448370 Yesterday at 11:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get it. You are ok with cheating, play loose with your morals. You are in the minority here though.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448376 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbs down

This again......