BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 29 of 47 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team91MD was registered and listed as a AA team but with Maddux-lax dropped down a division forcing 91 back up. Now that Rough Riders has folded, 91 was the logical but unexpected victim of the change.
I am sure the organization was not pleased by the decision.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Hawks have been scheduled for blandair park in Maryland since February. FYI

Looks like the vaunted Hawks for 2023 had second thoughts.

I believe they're playing in homewood havoc

Is there a schedule out or a tourney machine link? I could not find any details.

Sunday the 18th at Blandair Park.
2023 Division
---------------------------------
9:30 Hawks vs. Big5 (Field #1)
9:30 Sweetlax vs. Rock (Field #2)
11:30 Hawks vs. Sweetlax (Field #1)
11:30 Big5 vs. Rock (Field #2)
1:30 Hawks vs. Rock (Field #1)
1:30 Sweetlax vs. Big5 (Field #2)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st week games on website

Nl v CB
Looneys v 91
Crabs v hawks
Blc v fca

7 very good teams and 91. How was this team decided to be the one to play in the Elite Division? 0-6 for the second straight year; at this point I feel sorry for the kids and parents on this team. Hey Mark; remind us again what these boys will be learning getting hammered each week? How about putting your ego aside and let this team play AA or A and have some fun and grow as a team?

Sorry your son got cut from the team. Hit the wall and try again next year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nl v CB
Looneys v 91
Crabs v hawks
Blc v fca

7 very good teams and 91. How was this team decided to be the one to play in the Elite Division? 0-6 for the second straight year; at this point I feel sorry for the kids and parents on this team. Hey Mark; remind us again what these boys will be learning getting hammered each week? How about putting your ego aside and let this team play AA or A and have some fun and grow as a team?

Hey MM I think the post came from a parent on the current 2023 team but how would you know that since you’ve never met the parents or seen the kids play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC lost to Lax Factory and Cavs and they were the best choice to go to AAA???? The stupidity of the guy who wrote that knows no bounds.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC lost to Lax Factory and Cavs and they were the best choice to go to AAA???? The stupidity of the guy who wrote that knows no bounds.

I think his point was that VLC beat up on 91 and they would have been the better choice even though both will get destroyed in the elite division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nl v CB
Looneys v 91
Crabs v hawks
Blc v fca

I am not sure if anyone was cut from this team rather than walked away. Isn’t this the same club that had to have additional tryouts because invites to come were turn down? Including by one of their newly appointed coaches who went back to crabs? Yeah the writing was on the wall back in the Fall of last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nl v CB
Looneys v 91
Crabs v hawks
Blc v fca

I am not sure if anyone was cut from this team rather than walked away. Isn’t this the same club that had to have additional tryouts because invites to come were turn down? Including by one of their newly appointed coaches who went back to crabs? Yeah the writing was on the wall back in the Fall of last year.

My son played on this 2023 team last year and with all due respect to the negative posts this team has some talented kids and some pretty amazing families. Unfortunately it appears they’re getting the short end of the stick this year which is a shame. This team has potiential and I for one will be rooting for them moving forward. Keep working hard boys and simply keep getting better!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Needs real coaches...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nl v CB
Looneys v 91
Crabs v hawks
Blc v fca

My son played on this 2023 team last year and with all due respect to the negative posts this team has some talented kids and some pretty amazing families. Unfortunately it appears they’re getting the short end of the stick this year which is a shame. This team has potiential and I for one will be rooting for them moving forward. Keep working hard boys and simply keep getting better!!!

It is talented but you quit.. That says all we need to know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Next Level compare to Crabs and Hawks at 23?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nl v CB
Looneys v 91
Crabs v hawks
Blc v fca

It is talented but you quit.. That says all we need to know.

The talent level had nothing to do for the decision to move on; thank you for playing sir.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Club Blue NOVA team playing in HOCO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a battle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Opening weekend for the 23's.................Predictions?

Next Level vs Club Blue
Looney's vs Team 91
Crabs vs Hawks
FCA vs Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough to say in all honesty but based on previous talent level -

Next Level over Club Blue by 2 goals - I still don't know what to expect from this club blue team
Looney's by double digits over Team 91
Game of the week - Hawks over crabs by 4 goals; I think Crabs struggles this year
Another evenly matched game - FCA in a close one over Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First week is tough to judge...

NL by 5 - faceoff dominance
Looney's by a bunch - 91 shouldn't be here
Crabs by 5 - who can score for the Hawks
Bethesda by 2 - just a guess. Haven't seen them yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The score of the game Sunday between Club Blue and Next Level will be tied 0-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The score of the game Sunday between Club Blue and Next Level will be tied 0-0

Are you a 5 year old ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict 5 pulled hammys, 2 rusty gates, 3 finalizers and 1 dirty sanchez from a looney's parent... Have we really sucken to the level of predicting 7th grade lacrosse games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict 5 pulled hammys, 2 rusty gates, 3 finalizers and 1 dirty sanchez from a looney's parent... Have we really sucken to the level of predicting 7th grade lacrosse games?

This is my favorite thing I’ve ever read on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL East Regional Schedule is out...who are these teams?

Blue

Breakers
Cavalier
Big 5
BBL Elite
Redshirts

Red

3D Mid-Atlantic
Lax Factory
Next Level
Tri-State
Saltwater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the man who insults Looneys parents; Relax and have some fun with it. stunad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someones team is a bottom dweller! Tell them to hit the wall!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nationally ranked Cannons got caught with multiple players that did no meet the age req and were kicked out of the World Series.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there are 6 regions and 24 teams in Denver, does that mean four of these teams go to Denver? Not very impressive. Looks like a B tournament field with a couple A teams thrown in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a Madlax or Team 91 dad!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither are correct. Just someone who isn't living their life through their kids. A picture of your kid playing lacrosse is probably framed on your desk... or is it your profile picture on Facebook? I'm sorry that you sucked at lacrosse (or most likely didn't even play) and that your kid's success or lack there of will define your life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there are 6 regions and 24 teams in Denver, does that mean four of these teams go to Denver? Not very impressive. Looks like a B tournament field with a couple A teams thrown in.

I do not think that it is an automatic 4 in from the Region, you also have to account for the international teams, and regions that have a larger pool of very good teams like the North. You are always going to have some questionable teams in every qualifier, whether to see where they stand against better competition or just to play against better teams as a kickoff to the spring, for better or worse, it is open to any age conforming team. There are definitely a couple of very good teams in the mix, but this also gives you a pretty good perspective on the holdback issue. While I realize that some teams do not want to spend the money, or think that the WSYL is a waste of time, the list of qualifier teams settles a lot of the holdback BS on all of these BOTC forums.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither are correct. Just someone who isn't living their life through their kids. A picture of your kid playing lacrosse is probably framed on your desk... or is it your profile picture on Facebook? I'm sorry that you sucked at lacrosse (or most likely didn't even play) and that your kid's success or lack there of will define your life.

I am not sure why you are on this forum in all honesty; seems like no matter what is posted you have a sarcastic answer. I wish everyone could be the perfect parent like yourself who love putting down other clubs and their parents; you are a fine example to your son(s). Keep up the good work putting down others while trying to build up your own self esteem. I am sorry you got bullied as a child and still have yet to recover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How has BLC Blue looked this late Winter/ early Spring season; I heard they played in 2 tournaments so far this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it wasn't multiple players on 23, it was one who missed the birthdate by weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A B tournament? so a tournament with holdback cheaters is an A tournament. How about rooting for your club and don’t worry about the clubs that are doing it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I cant have my sons picture playing lacrosse on my desk? Or his picture playing lacrosse as my facebook pic. You want me to take a glamor shot of my self like you have on your facebook? Or a picture of a fat wife like you got on your desk?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A B tournament? so a tournament with holdback cheaters is an A tournament. How about rooting for your club and don’t worry about the clubs that are doing it right.

Doing it right? Name me one club that doesn't have a kid born prior to 9/1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what folks on this site say to feel better as they've done the pre-K or 8th grade hold back private school route... You know the one where you pay 80K+ with the hopes of earning a 10K scholarship to college for lacrosse. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other than Next Level who is an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other than Next Level who is an A team?

Not going to get caught in this trap and then have a debate about A vs. B teams, but keep in mind that these are WSYL teams with age restrictions, so a team that you perceive to be an A or B may not be the same team that you see in the WSYL. For instance, and just using this as an example, is the Next Level WSYL team the same as the regular Next Level 2023 team, probably not. That is not a shot at Next Level, I understand the dynamics of youth lacrosse, but it is reasonable to think that there are Next Level 2023 kids that do not make the WSYL age cut-off. Honestly, I think that there are probably 4 true A level teams on that list, but the results will tell the story. Also, keep in mind that a team like Big 5 was created solely for the purpose of the WSYL and is comprised of some top kids from the Philly area, therefore, just because you have no other tournament history with Big 5, it will be a good team (and not a Big 5 parent)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Md teams weren’t loaded with 14 year olds playing @ 2023 it could be a very competitive event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Md teams weren’t loaded with 14 year olds playing @ 2023 it could be a very competitive event.

Grade base YOUTH lacrosse on the East Coast at the higher levels is based on who has the most players heldback or prefirsts.
Pretty simple.

Page 29 of 47 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard