BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 214 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

This is from page 10 of this 224 page thread from several years ago .Same nonsense with you pathetic parents , your kids lose so it has to be the coaches fault because it could not possibly be that your kids are just not as good as other schools players.Our boys team is good so it must be the girls coach that’s the problem , sad and funny all in one .

"Pathetic parents"? You took the time to go back several years and dredge up nonsense yet you are the one calling others "pathetic". [/quote]

As opposed to the pathetic WM parent(you) that went back seven years to look up regular season game scores and compare them to seven years of postseason games against certain opponents. Finding negative comments from the WM parents about their coach takes no time at all as it’s a constant on this site at the start of every year,it really is pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is from page 10 of this 224 page thread from several years ago .Same nonsense with you pathetic parents , your kids lose so it has to be the coaches fault because it could not possibly be that your kids are just not as good as other schools players.Our boys team is good so it must be the girls coach that’s the problem , sad and funny all in one .

"Pathetic parents"? You took the time to go back several years and dredge up nonsense yet you are the one calling others "pathetic".

As opposed to the pathetic WM parent(you) that went back seven years to look up regular season game scores and compare them to seven years of postseason games against certain opponents. Finding negative comments from the WM parents about their coach takes no time at all as it’s a constant on this site at the start of every year,it really is pathetic.
[/quote]

Where's the poster that said you were wrong, never saw this stuff? pretty quiet..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Pathetic parents"? You took the time to go back several years and dredge up nonsense yet you are the one calling others "pathetic".

[/quote]

Just like the post that you referenced showing the coaches record, it was started by a pot stirring A#$ H%$# not t by a WM parent. Considering the fact that I have never seen a single long rant going into any detail regarding the coach I am guessing that 50% of the negative posts are from A23 H@#$% trying to start trouble. The other 50% are from frustrated parents who have no other outlet.

The coaches history speaks for itself. If you want to believe that WM has not had the athletes thats fine too.

By the way, Why do you even care about WM?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like the post that you referenced showing the coaches record, it was started by a pot stirring A#$ H%$# not t by a WM parent. Considering the fact that I have never seen a single long rant going into any detail regarding the coach I am guessing that 50% of the negative posts are from A23 H@#$% trying to start trouble. The other 50% are from frustrated parents who have no other outlet.

The coaches history speaks for itself. If you want to believe that WM has not had the athletes thats fine too.

By the way, Why do you even care about WM? [/quote]

ok genius.. what about the game where she called time out in the last 30 seconds of a tie game. oh wait, I already used my 2 timeouts. And I bet you can guess what happens next. If you weren't there, other team gets ball and scores with 10 seconds left. game over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ok genius.. what about the game where she called time out in the last 30 seconds of a tie game. oh wait, I already used my 2 timeouts. And I bet you can guess what happens next. If you weren't there, other team gets ball and scores with 10 seconds left. game over. [/quote]

That's on the defense, they had 8 bigtime D1 players on the field at that time...got to make a play...stop with the excuses, protecting the players.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do coach’s check with hs AD to gauge behavior of parents and does this hurt the recruits chances if it’s a big mouth Mom or Dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Pathetic parents"? You took the time to go back several years and
dredge up nonsense yet you are the one calling others "pathetic".

ok genius.. what about the game where she called time out in the last 30 seconds of a tie game. oh wait, I already used my 2 timeouts. And I bet you can guess what happens next. If you weren't there, other team gets ball and scores with 10 seconds left. game over.

That's on the defense, they had 8 bigtime D1 players on the field at that time...got to make a play...stop with the excuses, protecting the players.[/quote]

Once again A%# H#%^* stirring the pot and not WM parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do coach’s check with hs AD to gauge behavior of parents and does this hurt the recruits chances if it’s a big mouth Mom or Dad?

No.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they love it when parents are outspoken complainers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since we are going back in time let’s go further back. So the last County Championship that WM won was in 2007 and before that was 1993. They are not that much of a “powerhouse” that everyone thinks they are. 2 County Championships in 25 years! What are you all complaining about? They haven’t been good in a loooong time!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since we are going back in time let’s go further back. So the last County Championship that WM won was in 2007 and before that was 1993. They are not that much of a “powerhouse” that everyone thinks they are. 2 County Championships in 25 years! What are you all complaining about? They haven’t been good in a loooong time!

Here we go again, another J#%+ A=+ starting trouble. But maybe that is the reason some parents are not happy. Don't recall anyone saying they were a powerhouse .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going on record ... Betting 75% of the bashing is from pot stirring trolls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the ward melville whiners really [ChillLaxin] me off because I don’t think you realize that you don’t have it that bad. My daughters club friends that play for ward melville actually like her. I have met her in the past as she coached in the club my oldest played for years ago. She was well respected and i thought she was a knowledgeable,personable coach and the girls connected well with her.

On the flip side, my daughter plays for a program that went from the top in the county to the lowest of the low in a few short years. Her coaches are immature and not positive at all, they demean the girls and are babies when they lose. We are now getting a new coach this year that has school hopped for the past few years and I have only heard negative things about this coach. Another lost season for us I am sure.

Having 4 girls (not all play lax) I have learned that it’s what the kids take away from it at the end of the day or the end of the season, sometimes it’s a championship and sometimes it’s not but to all you ward parents just be happy you are not with us. It’s awful and it’s my daughter and her teammates that suffer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are two comments never ending from WM parents on these threads. Every time someone wants to make a list of relevant HS teams and leaves WM off, there is an instant rebuttal to include them. And they are a good team and should be in conversations of teams in contention. The other is the coach thing that comes up constantly. It seems pretty simple, stop lynching the coach and this goes away. But it seems every time WM comes up as a contender, it goes right to the coach discussion. Quit blaming the coach and deal with it. There is seriously only a small handful of great coaches spread thin through the high schools, believe me you are better off than most.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On average how many middle school players get pulled up to Varsity? I'm hearing our school may pull up 3 or 4. Does that mean our team stinks? is it politics?
If we have that may "special kids" we should win states easily

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are two comments never ending from WM parents on these threads. Every time someone wants to make a list of relevant HS teams and leaves WM off, there is an instant rebuttal to include them. And they are a good team and should be in conversations of teams in contention. The other is the coach thing that comes up constantly. It seems pretty simple, stop lynching the coach and this goes away. But it seems every time WM comes up as a contender, it goes right to the coach discussion. Quit blaming the coach and deal with it. There is seriously only a small handful of great coaches spread thin through the high schools, believe me you are better off than most.

Another post about WM that dose not appear to be written by a WM parent. I'm thinking the number might be higher than 75%.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On average how many middle school players get pulled up to Varsity? I'm hearing our school may pull up 3 or 4. Does that mean our team stinks? is it politics?
If we have that may "special kids" we should win states easily

If you have that many middle school players (7th/8th grade) moving up to varsity, your HS team stinks!
Maybe JV....but Varsity?...Stinks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain why a private school (Christian Brothers Academy, for example) qualifies to play in the New York State PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL Athletic Association?

Because there is not enough private school competition close by. About the $.

I get that there is not enough private school competition nearby (must be how St. Anthony's and Sacred Heart feel on Long Island!).

In my opinion, CBA should be able to scrimmage public schools, but not vie for the public school state championship (which they have won multiple times).

Public schools and private schools are apples and oranges, particularly because private schools can recruit athletes and offer them scholarships.

What do you think?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain why a private school (Christian Brothers Academy, for example) qualifies to play in the New York State PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL Athletic Association?

I get that there is not enough private school competition nearby (must be how St. Anthony's and Sacred Heart feel on Long Island!).

In my opinion, CBA should be able to scrimmage public schools, but not vie for the public school state championship (which they have won multiple times).

Public schools and private schools are apples and oranges, particularly because private schools can recruit athletes and offer them scholarships.

What do you think?

St Ants and Sacred Heart have been getting beat by good public schools for the last few years...maybe they're not getting the good recruits the last few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you think?

Agreed. In Nassau A I see Port avenging the OT loss to Pequa this year and who do we see them playing to get to states?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you think?

Agreed. In Nassau A I see Port avenging the OT loss to Pequa this year and who do we see them playing to get to states?

No chance, won't even make the finals this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recruits, don’t be a stunad. We don’t send our kids there so we can try a beat someone in lacrosse. Plus both schools have beat plenty of public schools

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You took the bait .....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another post about WM that dose not appear to be written by a WM parent. I'm thinking the number might be higher than 75%.

It is not a post by a WM parent. It reads very clearly that it is not a WM parent. It is written at WM parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not a post by a WM parent. It reads very clearly that it is not a WM parent. It is written at WM parents.

Obviously not a WM parent as they were not blaming the poor play of their team on the coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recruits, don’t be a stunad. We don’t send our kids there so we can try a beat someone in lacrosse. Plus both schools have beat plenty of public schools

Your right we don't send our kids to privates to win lacrosse games, but the poster is right, very poor record against top publics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St Ants, stop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously not a WM parent as they were not blaming the poor play of their team on the coach.

No shortage of trolls that's for sure. No way any of those trolls would be responsible for a number of baiting posts regarding the coach. Wake up and stop taking the bait.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I completely agree. The WM parents need to wake up. You make the playoffs all the time. We never do, we get close but never get ourselves in and our daughters get the worst end of it.

Tell me this WM parents do your daughters get called out one by one and get ridiculed about all of their negative stats in front of the entire team? Has your daughter ever been told she can’t run midfield because she’s too fat? Does the WM coach call unplanned practices a half hour before they start and then punish the kids that don’t show up because they were working? Does she not let kids dress for games because they were at extra help the day before and came late? Does she “haze” the younger players because they have to “pay their dues”? We have gone to the AD and it has gone on deaf ears. We are fed up and we are sick of hearing about your so-called problems.

So unless your precious daughters are treated as ours are, stop complaining that they haven’t won a championship. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you think?

How come you don’t see Port making it to the finals this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I completely agree. The WM parents need to wake up. You make the playoffs all the time. We never do, we get close but never get ourselves in and our daughters get the worst end of it.

Tell me this WM parents do your daughters get called out one by one and get ridiculed about all of their negative stats in front of the entire team? Has your daughter ever been told she can’t run midfield because she’s too fat? Does the WM coach call unplanned practices a half hour before they start and then punish the kids that don’t show up because they were working? Does she not let kids dress for games because they were at extra help the day before and came late? Does she “haze” the younger players because they have to “pay their dues”? We have gone to the AD and it has gone on deaf ears. We are fed up and we are sick of hearing about your so-called problems.

So unless your precious daughters are treated as ours are, stop complaining that they haven’t won a championship. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I have seen the WM coach on multiple occasions and she seems very professional and above all else respectful .If she wants to come coach at my daughters school with the revolving door of coaches picking up a pay check we would gladly have her .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you think?

How come you don’t see Port making it to the finals this year?

syosset and mass, when did port become a quality team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you haven’t been paying attention Port has defeated Syosset in playoffs 2 straight years and has only lost to pequa to prevent county championships last year in ot. Yes they are quality. Graduated 3 D1 players and have 3 more left. Don’t comment if u don’t know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you haven’t been paying attention Port has defeated Syosset in playoffs 2 straight years and has only lost to pequa to prevent county championships last year in ot. Yes they are quality. Graduated 3 D1 players and have 3 more left. Don’t comment if u don’t know.

I don't know what i'm talking about, so i have a few questions for you. What was their record? !st yr in power conference? Did thy basically beat cupcakes? Did they lose to syosset during the yr? How many ots did it take for them to beat syosset in the semis? Where did the 3 D1 players go, top 5 programs? I'll be waiting on the answers, this way, i'll comment when i have them. thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port has three D1 players left? What schools? They have one defender going to UNC but other than that there is nobody else left on that team playing D1 lacrosse. Did they have some kids transfer in this year? Please enlighten us - thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port has three D1 players left? What schools? They have one defender going to UNC but other than that there is nobody else left on that team playing D1 lacrosse. Did they have some kids transfer in this year? Please enlighten us - thank you

Not same poster and unsure of this years team but Port frosh girls are at Penn state, ECU and Lehigh, I’m sure the younger players have some commits besides UNC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry One girl going to Brown on soccer scholarship who may play lax
one girl going to MIT and twins bout to commit to D1 so they you go wise guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That should scare the heck out of Conf A...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Not same poster and unsure of this years team but Port frosh girls are at Penn state, ECU and Lehigh, I’m sure the younger players have some commits besides UNC. [/quote

Also one girl at Adelphi. You didn’t mention.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be tough for Port this year. My kid doesn't play in that division but having one D1 player a D3 player a D1 soccer player and two kids that may commit to some lower/mid level D1 school will definitely make for a challenging season in Conf A this year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 85 of 214 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard