BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 214 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We know Garden City, Manhasset and CHS will be strong. We also know that MS, ESM and BBP will be tough.
Who will it be in the A division in Nassau and Suffolk?

Massapequa in Nassau. West Islip or Northport in Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa in Nassau and Northport or Ward Melville in Suffolk. I do not think any of them win the state title this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know Garden City, Manhasset and CHS will be strong. We also know that MS, ESM and BBP will be tough.
Who will it be in the A division in Nassau and Suffolk?

CSH?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead
is a town out east

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa in Nassau and Northport or Ward Melville in Suffolk. I do not think any of them win the state title this year.

Northport or West Islip in Suffolk. Smithtown East and Smithtown West will round out the Final Four.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead
is a town out east

riverhead is not winning anything.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ward Melville would win if they got rid of the coach and let the kids coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

Because WM girls have the worst group of parents ever. Probably this years graduating class. How many times over the last three years have you heard this group throwing the coach under the bus? It is embarrassing and an utter shame.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because WM girls have the worst group of parents ever. Probably this years graduating class. How many times over the last three years have you heard this group throwing the coach under the bus? It is embarrassing and an utter shame.

You sound very bitter. Since you know so much and have been following the program all these years why don't you answer my question? Why is it that The Ward Melville Girls Program not been able to trac with The Ward Melville Boys Program? I find it strange that one program is one of the best on the Island maybe the country and has been for decades and the other is mediocre. Do you not find that odd?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port Washington in A Nassau not Pequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound very bitter. Since you know so much and have been following the program all these years why don't you answer my question? Why is it that The Ward Melville Girls Program not been able to trac with The Ward Melville Boys Program? I find it strange that one program is one of the best on the Island maybe the country and has been for decades and the other is mediocre. Do you not find that odd?

WM boys are not what it used to be. You're living in the past. The question was already answered, WM parents are the worst in any sport. The majority of them aren't worth peeing on if they were on fire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in
person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

WM boys are not what it used to be. You're living in the past. The question was already answered, WM parents are the worst in any sport. The majority of them aren't worth peeing on if they were on fire.

If you are going to stir a pot at least have a clue. Now go back to the basement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter? What are you talking about. Calling out this group of parents who constantly blame the coach because the team always comes up short. I don’t care about the program whatsoever, and certainly don’t follow WM, but can’t avoid seeing the disgusting behavior as they post it all over these threads literally dozens of times, year after year and I am certainly not the only one to call them out on this. I do read BOTC and this group is constantly on here killing the coach. Just pointing out the ridiculous behavior of these “adults”. Is the rational observation of a bunch of [ChillLaxin] parents to be considered bitter? No it is not. Don’t let me stop your fun, go back to bashing your coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter? What are you talking about. Calling out this group of parents who constantly blame the coach because the team always comes up short. I don’t care about the program whatsoever, and certainly don’t follow WM, but can’t avoid seeing the disgusting behavior as they post it all over these threads literally dozens of times, year after year and I am certainly not the only one to call them out on this. I do read BOTC and this group is constantly on here killing the coach. Just pointing out the ridiculous behavior of these “adults”. Is the rational observation of a bunch of [ChillLaxin] parents to be considered bitter? No it is not. Don’t let me stop your fun, go back to bashing your coach.

Yes, you absolutely sound bitter. Coaches, players, parents, teams, AD's, clubs, universities etc... are all ripped apart on this site all the time. I do not recall seeing anything too outrageous directed at the ward Melville coach. You must have an attachment to the program and you are very sensitive because I don't recall seeing a "constant" stream of posts "killing" the coach". I am friendly with several parents who have daughters who recently graduated college and none of them have positive things to say. There is no way around it, many of the past and present parents are not going to be happy with their coach. Sorry, I just don't see any real attacks or "ridiculous behavior". Any shot at the coach on here has been minimal in relative terms.

Why attack the parents instead of simply answering my question? All of the other lacrosse towns that I can think of have successful boys and girls programs. Why not WM?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your answer is "the parents" .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually there has been very little banter on here over the years regarding WM coach. However, when it does happen there is always s post with "throwing the coach under the bus" mentioned and an attack on some parents. I am guessing you are the same person and you obviously have a problem with a parent or several parents. I have seen coaches from many schools ripped apart on this site. it is rare that I have seen the WM Coach ripped. From time to time there will be a comment but nothing more than that. You on the other hand rear your ugly head almost any time there is a comment.

The poster asked a valid question which you did not answer. Instead you choose to attack a group of parents. The complaints have been around a lot longer than the group of parents that you obviously have a problem with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually there has been very little banter on here over the years regarding WM coach. However, when it does happen there is always s post with "throwing the coach under the bus" mentioned and an attack on some parents. I am guessing you are the same person and you obviously have a problem with a parent or several parents. I have seen coaches from many schools ripped apart on this site. it is rare that I have seen the WM Coach ripped. From time to time there will be a comment but nothing more than that. You on the other hand rear your ugly head almost any time there is a comment.

The poster asked a valid question which you did not answer. Instead you choose to attack a group of parents. The complaints have been around a lot longer than the group of parents that you obviously have a problem with.

You are wrong, WM gets ripped on here more than any other coach...You must not be keeping up...All you hear about is the 2018 class is the best ever, why cant they win it all? Def the coach...sound familiar now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you see a short jab or poke at a player or coach on this site it is most likely just someone trying to start trouble or as they say stirring the pot. When it is long , repeated and constant it is usually someone emotionally attached . Have not seen that so I am guessing trouble makers trying to get a rise out of some parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually there has been very little banter on here over the years regarding WM coach. However, when it does happen there is always s post with "throwing the coach under the bus" mentioned and an attack on some parents. I am guessing you are the same person and you obviously have a problem with a parent or several parents. I have seen coaches from many schools ripped apart on this site. it is rare that I have seen the WM Coach ripped. From time to time there will be a comment but nothing more than that. You on the other hand rear your ugly head almost any
time there is a comment.

You are wrong, WM gets ripped on here more than any other coach...You must not be keeping up...All you hear about is the 2018 class is the best ever, why cant they win it all? Def the coach...sound familiar now?

Nope, sorry just do not see it. Have never read anything on here that sounded like a parent of a particular WM class claiming they are the best class ever. I have seen people attack particular groups. keep trying to start trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have been reading this site for a long time and would say the WM coach has been "blamed" for her teams performance more so than any other high school coach so saying it has been rare is disingenuous at best. That said she is partly to blame as they are a talented team but do not play as a team and have several head down go to goal players .I would also say the parents have to take some of the blame also as they seem to be a group who tell their kids they know better than the coach and when their kids don't meet their expectations they lay the blame all on the coach but not on the selfish play that has been instilled in some of the girls.
Comparing the boys and girls programs at each school is just ridiculous , does a successful baseball program mean the softball program should be successful, or the same with basketball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last
years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

No, it does not sound familiar . What does sound familiar is your attack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have been reading this site for a long time and would say the WM coach has been "blamed" for her teams performance more so than any other high school coach so saying it has been rare is disingenuous at best. That said she is partly to blame as they are a talented team but do not play as a team and have several head down go to goal players .I would also say the parents have to take some of the blame also as they seem to be a group who tell their kids they know better than the coach and when their kids don't meet their expectations they lay the blame all on the coach but not on the selfish play that has been instilled in some of the girls.
Comparing the boys and girls programs at each school is just ridiculous , does a successful baseball program mean the softball program should be successful, or the same with basketball.

Spot on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone list the Nassau divisions so we can start talking about pre season rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone list the Nassau divisions so we can start talking about pre season rankings?

What town are you from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure that would work. How long has that coach been there? Have heard crazy stuff for years but witnessed last years meltdown vs NP in person. What I can not understand is why has The WM Girls Program
never been able to track with The WM Boys Program?

When a coach allows selfish players to hurt the team I think the blame absolutely falls on the coach.

Comparing the boys and girls programs is not ridiculous at all. Every other lacrosse town on the island has successful boys and girls programs. GC, WI, Manhasset , CHS, Etc... Same parents, same commitment , same culture, same expectations, same gene pool, same families, same youth programs.....

I think you answered the question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets be honest no other HS sport except for maybe basketball which is tougher because of the defense has as much selfish me first play as girls lacrosse. Impossible to do it in volleyball baseball softball football etc.

In lacrosse the ball hogs never give it up and score tons of meaningless points many times at the expense of much inferior competition. Weak coaching along with ass kissing booster parents don't help. And every year most teams where everything runs through 1 player are eliminated early from the playoffs.

The teams that share the ball and have the most depth usually go the deepest in the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets be honest no other HS sport except for maybe basketball which is tougher because of the defense has as much selfish me first play as girls lacrosse. Impossible to do it in volleyball baseball softball football etc.

In lacrosse the ball hogs never give it up and score tons of meaningless points many times at the expense of much inferior competition. Weak coaching along with ass kissing booster parents don't help. And every year most teams where everything runs through 1 player are eliminated early from the playoffs.

The teams that share the ball and have the most depth usually go the deepest in the playoffs.

Bingo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have also been reading this site for a long time and aside from some one line comments taking a shot at the coach (it goes with the territory BTW) I have not seen much. Nothing compared to what I have seen regarding other programs, clubs, coaches or even players. Never have I seen anyone go into detail or continually attack the coach. Some of the time I am 100% certain it is just someone trying to stir the pot.

You seem to have some knowledge of the program and if what you say is true about having talent but not playing as a team and being selfish then maybe the coach is to blame. It's pretty simple, if you do not play the way I (the coach) want you to play then have a seat you will not play at all.

I have also seen plenty of comments on here going after some of the players and parents. What I have not seen is any of the typical retaliation (tell your little Susie to hit the wall, if your daughter was better she would play and so on).

Sounds to me like expectations are high (which they should be at a school like WM) there has always been plenty of talented athletes and when they come up short every season some of the parents take a shot at the coach. Then, like clockwork someone comes on and attacks the parents (with a morally superior attitude mind you).

Considering the fact that it is the same story every year maybe the remarks about the coaching are not so far off the mark.

It is surprising that the program has not had more success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bingo

And who is responsible ? You got it, the coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau Power Conference has GC, Manhasset, CSH, Long Beach, Port Washington, Massapequa, Wantagh, Syosset, Oceanside and North Shore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain why a private school (Christian Brothers Academy, for example) qualifies to play in the New York State PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL Athletic Association?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain why a private school (Christian Brothers Academy, for example) qualifies to play in the New York State PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL Athletic Association?

I do not know but I wish St Anthonys did the same. Suffolk could use another competitive team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Wardmelville has plenty Div 1 prospects they are going to give every team a good run

We heard that the last couple of years

Have the athletes for sure...that is not questionable and not the problem at Ward Melville.

Yes, you WM parents tell us that every year. Maybe your high opinion of yourselves and low opinion of the team's you face has something to do with the "unexpected" outcome every year. Or just blame the coach, that works.

I think they're insinuating the coach is the problem lol

Not insinuating.

This is from page 10 of this 224 page thread from several years ago .Same nonsense with you pathetic parents , your kids lose so it has to be the coaches fault because it could not possibly be that your kids are just not as good as other schools players.Our boys team is good so it must be the girls coach that’s the problem , sad and funny all in one .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Np hands wm a loss. Hahahahaha

Your an ass! WM should hold there heads high! They had a fantastic season!

Let's blame it on the coaching.

More than likely you are a snake who should just slither back under your rock but instead you are either trying to stir the pot or you ar insinuating that it is all on the players. In any event, here is a high level view of the coaching track record. Not enough time to go into the details but this should paint a pretty clear picture for you.

..WM... Vs.. Opponent .........................Regular Season .......................Playoffs

2011 Vs William Floyd ......................... W 11 - 7 .................................. L 10 - 9

2012 Vs Bayshore ............................... W 10 - 8 .................................. L 11 - 5

2013 Vs Bayshore ............................... W 11 - 10 ................................ L 16 - 8

2014 Vs West Babylon ........................ W 17 - 4 ................................... L 17 - 10

2015 Vs Northport ................................ L 13 - 12 .................................. L 10 - 6

2016 Vs Northport ................................ L 8 - 6 ...................................... L 11 - 10

2017 Vs Northport ............................... W 13 - 6 .................................... L 8 - 7

Agree, snake in the grass.

Record speaks for itself and does paint a very clear picture.

To the poster who found the need to go back in time...take a look at actual results.

Also notice that it was an antagonist who started the BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Np hands wm a loss. Hahahahaha

Your an ass! WM should hold there heads high! They had a fantastic season!

Let's blame it on the coaching.

More than likely you are a snake who should just slither back under
your rock but instead you are either trying to stir the pot or you ar insinuating that it is all on the players. In any event, here is a high level view of the coaching track record. Not enough time to go into the details but this should paint a pretty clear picture for you.

..WM... Vs.. Opponent .........................Regular Season .......................Playoffs

2011 Vs William Floyd ......................... W 11 - 7 .................................. L 10 - 9

2012 Vs Bayshore ............................... W 10 - 8 .................................. L 11 - 5

2013 Vs Bayshore ............................... W 11 - 10 ................................ L 16 - 8

2014 Vs West Babylon ........................ W 17 - 4 ................................... L 17 - 10

2015 Vs Northport ................................ L 13 - 12 .................................. L 10 - 6

2016 Vs Northport ................................ L 8 - 6 ...................................... L 11 - 10

2017 Vs Northport ............................... W 13 - 6 .................................... L 8 - 7

Agree, snake in the grass.

Record speaks for itself and does paint a very clear picture.

To the poster who found the need to go back in time...take a look at actual results.

Also notice that it was an antagonist who started the BS.

You WM parents keep saying that rarely has anyone blamed the coach for losing on this site then keep blaming the coach .When you are shown that this has been going on consistently you just blame it on an antagonist ,it’s actually comical .Maybe she has done the best with what she has to work with .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is from page 10 of this 224 page thread from several years ago .Same nonsense with you pathetic parents , your kids lose so it has to be the coaches fault because it could not possibly be that your kids are just not as good as other schools players.Our boys team is good so it must be the girls coach that’s the problem , sad and funny all in one .
[/quote]

"Pathetic parents"? You took the time to go back several years and dredge up nonsense yet you are the one calling others "pathetic".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because there is not enough private school competition close by. About the $.

Like Reply Quote
Page 84 of 214 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard