BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 102 of 267 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There you guys go, picking on Syosset again!

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...Yawn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look for the resurrection of Sayville lax in fairly short order now that the coach has returned. Lots of optimism and high expectations.

Looks like the Sayville public relations team is back from winter vacation. Guess we will hear about the low level football and lax teams soon.

I guess the [ChillLaxin] squad never left the board. Get a life amigo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Suffolk County A division look this year will it be Ward Melville West Islip again battling for top spot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Suffolk County A division look this year will it be Ward Melville West Islip again battling for top spot

Melville probably. West Islip doubtful. I don't think West Islip has been in the mix for at least 5 years. Maybe WI will compete but I think the front runners will be Ward Melville, Smithtown West, Connetquot, Smithtown East, HHE. Only time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Suffolk B? How's that div stacking up? Anyone get to see any of the Islip winter league games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"A" LIC will be WM v. Massapequa and I think there is a chance both teams come into the game undefeated - I do not see any team beating either one of them in conference, although I am not sure what their non-conference schedule is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville stinks, everyone knows that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha.
Who is this guy? Sayville has had great success since its inception. Obviously this poster is kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say the Sayville football/lacrosse program combination may be the most successful combo in Suffolk over the past 15 years.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loses don't tell you much
Quality wins do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say the Sayville football/lacrosse program combination may be the most successful combo in Suffolk over the past 15 years.

15 years! How about the last 4, that’s a better barometer of the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I would say the Sayville football/lacrosse program combination may be the most successful combo in Suffolk over the past 15 years."

LOl. Funny. Way to piggy back on the football teams success. Yes, football team has been consistently strong over the last 15 years and the lax team has had an occasional blip of success would be more like it. Yes, agree to that statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say that the Port Washington badminton/lacrosse program combination may be the most successful combo in Nassau over the past 15 years

We would both be wrong, but that doesn't mean we can't say it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville Lacrosse has been mediocre to very bad last 5 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I would say the Sayville football/lacrosse program combination may be the most successful combo in Suffolk over the past 15 years."

LOl. Funny. Way to piggy back on the football teams success. Yes, football team has been consistently strong over the last 15 years and the lax team has had an occasional blip of success would be more like it. Yes, agree to that statement.

Sorry.....Very weak football league

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"A" LIC will be WM v. Massapequa and I think there is a chance both teams come into the game undefeated - I do not see any team beating either one of them in conference, although I am not sure what their non-conference schedule is

Both will be very strong especially defensively. Who has the best chance to knock one of them off?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Hampton could probably beat the champions of Division 1 & 2, and Hills West would come pretty close to doing the same. What a dumb response, Sayville is a good football town, and would compete as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Hampton could probably beat the champions of Division 1 & 2, and Hills West would come pretty close to doing the same. What a dumb response, Sayville is a good football town, and would compete as well.

you kinda made everyone's point - the original post said "most successful combo in Suffolk over the past 15 years" you come back and say "Sayville is a 'good' football town" - a good football town and a weak lacrosse team is hardly the most successful combo in Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"weak league"

I'm not from Sayville, but stuff it Sayville football hater. yes, their lax team is mediocre as is the program, but there football team is consistently at the top of their conference-so relative to who else is their size school inthat conference they are arguably the best program. there is no argument-let them have that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know where else to post this but I just got this email. does anybody know what it means

Coming Soon!!

backofthecageinc.com
and
botcinc.com

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"weak league"

I'm not from Sayville, but stuff it Sayville football hater. yes, their lax team is mediocre as is the program, but there football team is consistently at the top of their conference-so relative to who else is their size school inthat conference they are arguably the best program. there is no argument-let them have that.

Hmmm.....so is the best team in the weakest league considered a top program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"weak league"

"their"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say that the Port Washington badminton/lacrosse program combination may be the most successful combo in Nassau over the past 15 years

you are an [ChillLaxin]whole

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Beach has the best Surfing/lacrosse program

Jericho has the best Chess/lacrosse program

Half Hollow Hills has the best Fencing/lacrosse program

Anyone else want to carry on this ridiculous idea?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you really take this seriously. LOL

Its kinda like saying a certain school would be really good at graffiti and smoking in the boys room. Hope you are sharp enough to get this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its kinda like saying a certain school would be really good at graffiti and smoking in the boys room. Hope you are sharp enough to get this one.

Almost a perfect post - I give it a 10 for sarcastic content and a 9 for snark but a 2 point deduction for execution with the "sharp enough to get it" comment. For a combined score of 17 and out of medal contention. This post was funny and cutting but "sprayin' and vapin'" don't make people unable to understand a simple sarcastic post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Hmmm.....so is the best team in the weakest league considered a top program."

Amongst its peer group, yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost a perfect post - I give it a 10 for sarcastic content and a 9 for snark but a 2 point deduction for execution with the "sharp enough to get it" comment. For a combined score of 17 and out of medal contention. This post was funny and cutting but "sprayin' and vapin'" don't make people unable to understand a simple sarcastic post

Now these 2 posts have to be 2 of the funniest I have read in a long time .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going on in class "B" this year GC gonna run away with it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You betcha they will, GC Mom!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MacArthur will be in the hunt

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that a joke about macarthur? Will be at best 500.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Berner looks to reclaim its glory from the 70's this year and I expect big things out of Levittown Memorial this season as well. They've always come to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Berner looks to reclaim its glory from the 70's this year and I expect big things out of Levittown Memorial this season as well. They've always come to play.

Agreed.....they have 4 freshman who may be the best players in Nassau county already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah........ probably. haaaaa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poll makes me laugh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poll makes me laugh.

Me too. Chaminade should be top 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poll makes me laugh.

T
Me too. Chaminade should be top 3.

Why? Because your sons on the team? Easy there Cowboy. They’re already stretching it at #5

Like Reply Quote
Page 102 of 267 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard