BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 101 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How come TAZ or WP wont answer what age group they are going to play in Spring Jam and Lax Clash? Does it throw away their theory how they always play up except on Long Island?

Your post doesn't make sense. And this topic has already been completely covered, at nauseum. Can you read?? But I will try to decipher your post, and attempt an answer. As previously posted on this board, Taz does not play up. Following so far?? WP waits to see if there are play-worthy opponents in the 2024 bracket, before deciding whether to play up or not. The infatuation with Taz and WP continues... Isn't there anything else going on in the world of 2024 lacrosse?? Anything at all?!! Apparently not. And we go back to days of a dead board, until Taz-WP topics come up again...

TB beat Taz heeeeheeeeheeeelolololololololo

Still talking about the AA teams... Never stops, right jealous daddy?? I'll let you know when the Tazzie bobble heads go on sale. Bring your sleeping bag, so you can be the first in line!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What ever happened to the Express dads bragging about all their new holdbacks? You guys claim to be the Madlax of LI. Holdback heaven. Where you been hiding? Haven’t heard a bold prediction in quite some time from you boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What ever happened to the Express dads bragging about all their new holdbacks? You guys claim to be the Madlax of LI. Holdback heaven. Where you been hiding? Haven’t heard a bold prediction in quite some time from you boys.

This website is really getting old. Its seems to be the same people causing trouble: grow up :

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This website is really getting old. Its seems to be the same people causing trouble: grow up :

If the same people didn't post, guess what... there would be no website. Nobody posts anything on this board other than a few people, because no one else has anything to say, including you. Nothing. You people are as dull as it gets. So stop being a complainer in life and start being a doer. Add some value to the board, instead of continuing to be a wall flower at a Middle School dance. Do something! Ask the girl to dance already!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the same people didn't post, guess what... there would be no website. Nobody posts anything on this board other than a few people, because no one else has anything to say, including you. Nothing. You people are as dull as it gets. So stop being a complainer in life and start being a doer. Add some value to the board, instead of continuing to be a wall flower at a Middle School dance. Do something! Ask the girl to dance already!!

It’s the same posts now as it was in October. Holdbacks, whose an A,B,C team. Blah blah. It’s old and stupid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know, people on this website are very interesting. There are basically no posts whatsoever on this website, for literally days on end, until someone posts a comment about about either Taz or WP... then all heck breaks lose!
Just like today. Listen to yourselves!! Read these posts! Why are you people so infatuated with a bunch of little kids?? Just because they are extremely talented at a silly sport, you give them rock star status?!! You talk about them like they are Tom Brady, only without the super model! If I were a smart entrepreneur, I'd find a way to make money off you people and this phenomenon. Anybody got any idea's? T-shirts maybe??

How about “Make youth lacrosse great again” says the AA dads. t shirts and hats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know, people on this website are very interesting. There are basically no posts whatsoever on this website, for literally days on end, until someone posts a comment about about either Taz or WP... then all heck breaks lose!
Just like today. Listen to yourselves!! Read these posts! Why are you people so infatuated with a bunch of little kids?? Just because they are extremely talented at a silly sport, you give them rock star status?!! You talk about them like they are Tom Brady, only without the super model! If I were a smart entrepreneur, I'd find a way to make money off you people and this phenomenon. Anybody got any idea's? T-shirts maybe??

How about “Make youth lacrosse great again” says the AA dads. t shirts and hats
see now that’s what I am talking about ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More pot stirring from the Team 91 nut job. Not someone that you want to hang out with or expose your kid to. He is a blight for the Team 91 program. It is a shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard at Dunkin Donuts that Igloo B handled Igloo A yesterday. Good for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also heard Santa Claus is real too!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard taz rolled Wp at box At Chelsea Piers today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I heard at Dunkin Donuts that Igloo B handled Igloo A yesterday. Good for them.

I heard the same thing, but my info came from the guy at McDonald's...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy crushed 91 today. Same old thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow I guess 91 is a B team. They got blown out by legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the score?

B5-A3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard taz rolled Wp at box At Chelsea Piers today
Taz looked really strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't call 16-8 a rolled victory.
Come on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy crushed 91 today. Same old thing

Karma. The Team 91 nut job had it coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on.

Taz looked really good, some real strong players .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on.

what would you call it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on.

what would you call it?

I would call it BYE BYE. Whatever WP did all Fall didn't work. The joke is on the WP wacko. Maybe he will shut up for a change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup. Taz clearly the better box team yesterday. Congrats to Taz. Well deserved. You know what else is clear? The rest of you are still the jealous C team Daddy’s. And the AA teams are still the AA teams. And YOU, C team daddy’s are STILL talking about them, at 10:00 on a Sunday night. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup. Taz clearly the better box team yesterday. Congrats to Taz. Well deserved. You know what else is clear? The rest of you are still the jealous C team Daddy’s. And the AA teams are still the AA teams. And YOU, C team daddy’s are STILL talking about them, at 10:00 on a Sunday night. Pathetic.

If any other team gets doubled in score, its called a C team. I guess 91 doesn't have an AA team at this age. B team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You already missed it. The guys running the lax clubs have already figured it out and become wealthy off of these people reliving their youth through their children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop all the none sense. It was a good game. the 2 hold backs are just too much to overcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop all the none sense. It was a good game. the 2 hold backs are just too much to overcome.

always an excuse when you lose, Typical. You should have just left it at good game. Typical sore loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
child from Taz walked by me yesterday in CT and he honest to god looked in every way possible like he was 14 years old , im not complaining, or pointing the finger , but that boy looked like a young man and played like one as well. when you have that kind of size and strength carrying the ball down the field, it helps, that said, watching 91 work together as a team is pretty fun, i am surprised the score was so lopsided in the end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

always an excuse when you lose, Typical. You should have just left it at good game. Typical sore loser.

The two big boys definitely created matchup problems for WP. The game plan worked. Keep one or both on the field at all times, while WP subbed all players evenly. Not an excuse. It is what it is. And, not saying Taz coaches shouldn't have done that, afterall, "we play to win the game." Class act by both the Taz players and parents, yesterday. Will the field game yield a different result? Only time will tell. In the mean time... nice job Taz. ~WP Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Arby's has the meats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If any other team gets doubled in score, its called a C team. I guess 91 doesn't have an AA team at this age. B team at best.

Wow. If that’s the case, Long Island has a whole bunch of Z TEAMS. Does Z team daddy sound better to you than C team daddy?? Either way...keep right on talking about our boys. Love the attention! Flattering!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two big boys definitely created matchup problems for WP. The game plan worked. Keep one or both on the field at all times, while WP subbed all players evenly. Not an excuse. It is what it is. And, not saying Taz coaches shouldn't have done that, afterall, "we play to win the game." Class act by both the Taz players and parents, yesterday. Will the field game yield a different result? Only time will tell. In the mean time... nice job Taz. ~WP Dad

TAZ Dad here. Great game by all the boys. 16-8 over WP is impressive they are excellent lacrosse players. A flag has been planted that all the 2024 teams should be striving to take. Disagree strongly about the class act part of the WP Parents. I have never heard a group of parents bad mouth other peoples kids on their own team the way they did. There is a crack in the ice at WP and they are going to be in for a long season if the parents on that team don't pull it together. I walk up and down the field during the games. The defense parents talking bad about the attack, the attack parents talking about the defense. It was sad to see. They do not lose with class and had a lot to say about their coaches as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ Dad here. Great game by all the boys. 16-8 over WP is impressive they are excellent lacrosse players. A flag has been planted that all the 2024 teams should be striving to take. Disagree strongly about the class act part of the WP Parents. I have never heard a group of parents bad mouth other peoples kids on their own team the way they did. There is a crack in the ice at WP and they are going to be in for a long season if the parents on that team don't pull it together. I walk up and down the field during the games. The defense parents talking bad about the attack, the attack parents talking about the defense. It was sad to see. They do not lose with class and had a lot to say about their coaches as well.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny C team daddy, but your impersonation of a Taz daddy is very transparent and didn’t fool anyone. But you can’t stop talking about WP and Taz, can you?? The obsession continues... Slime ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny C team daddy, but your impersonation of a Taz daddy is very transparent and didn’t fool anyone. But you can’t stop talking about WP and Taz, can you?? The obsession continues... Slime ball.

I suggest you take a look in the mirror sweetheart because I am a TAZ Dad and you are in a bubble if you did not see or hear the things that your tight knit the WP family were saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Team 91 Nut Job, remember these words: "Thank you so much for coming to our thread WP guy and volunteering all of your endless excuses for your kids getting their butts completely kicked this weekend. I know how stupid you must feel, after all of the stalking and bad mouthing you have done on this thread. But, we are very tired of all your excuses... (by the way you forgot to blame the refs... that's always a great one... you can use it next time). Losers make excuses, but we have already been over that haven't we! Sorry, though, no time to chat with you anymore since WP has now dropped to B status. Rumor has it, some of your players are talking to Express, so you may want to do the same, and eat a little crow while you're at it! HA HA HA HA!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Ha. Ha. Very funny C team daddy, but your impersonation of a Taz daddy is very transparent and didn’t fool anyone. But you can’t stop talking about WP and Taz, can you?? The obsession continues... Slime ball.

I suggest you take a look in the mirror sweetheart because I am a TAZ Dad and you are in a bubble if you did not see or hear the things that your tight knit the WP family were saying.

After the beatdown Taz gave to wp my guess is nobody will be talking about your wp anymore, they apparently have become irrelevant. So shut your hole slime ball, the only enjoyment you'll be getting these days is looking at the collection of tshirts you have in your kids trophy case and remembering the good ole glory days

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we taliking about Box lacrosse?? Lol. What is wrong with you people?? Is this Canada?? Do you think box lax means anything? Or the outcome of any of these games? First it’s Taz parents taking about their own teams kids, now it’s the WP? Pretty sad people. You all sound like whining children who don’t have the guts to confront each other. You all act like you will be on the teams forever, wake up people. You’ll learn eventually that if and when a better kid comes along he will take your boys spot in a second, but you guys keep ripping each other and defending your “teams” colors. Ha. And as far as &$?t stirrers it’s apparent you don’t have a kid on either of these teams so stop wasting your lives on a lacrosse website. Both teams are great and it has gone back and forth since 2nd grade, get over it already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I suggest you take a look in the mirror sweetheart because I am a TAZ Dad and you are in a bubble if you did
not see or hear the things that your tight knit the WP family were saying.

Ok C team daddy. Whatever you say. But the incoherent sentences totally gave you away. Good luck at Battle of the B’s! I have a feeling your team is going to need it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s funny is , you brag about playing up , but cry and blame holdbacks when you lose. TAZ was the better team that day . Learn to deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok C team daddy. Whatever you say. But the incoherent sentences totally gave you away. Good luck at Battle of the B’s! I have a feeling your team is going to need it!

Ok WP mommy, now that your kids team has been reduced to a C team and no one will be talking about them anymore, except how much they have fallen, you can now see that shrink you've been putting off for all your those yrs..

Page 76 of 101 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard