BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 85 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a 91 parent, but why do they get knocked for playing in their age group. Sure they would be challenged by older kids, but if they don't care, then why does anybody else. My only real point of contention is doing things like splitting the team in half and playing in separate pools in a division, winning both pools and then leaving. How about entering one team and sticking around for the championship, regardless of the fact that they will probably win.

Total arrogance on the coaches part. But take a look at who you are dealing with.
Nothing last for ever...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 parent, but why do they get knocked for playing in their age group. Sure they would be challenged by older kids, but if they don't care, then why does anybody else. My only real point of contention is doing things like splitting the team in half and playing in separate pools in a division, winning both pools and then leaving. How about entering one team and sticking around for the championship, regardless of the fact that they will probably win.

Total arrogance on the coaches part. But take a look at who you are dealing with.
Nothing last for ever...

I don't know much about the coach, or the individual players for that matter, but I guess that is the only reasonable explanation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That 91 2023 crew is doing it totally right in my book. They are great players (on age!!) and even a better team. I've seen them pitted against bigger/older teams fixated on beating them up and I've seen them toy with random weak teams while being nice about it. They've been together for years and those boys know how to win. They get so much BS about not playing up or their competition or how they will peak as 4th graders or whatever. All smack talk. I wish my kids played on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That 91 2023 crew is doing it totally right in my book. They are great players (on age!!) and even a better team. I've seen them pitted against bigger/older teams fixated on beating them up and I've seen them toy with random weak teams while being nice about it. They've been together for years and those boys know how to win. They get so much BS about not playing up or their competition or how they will peak as 4th graders or whatever. All smack talk. I wish my kids played on that team.

You are full of it... not a 91 parent. You are probably the coach. How would you know who is on age? You wish your kid sat the bench on that team? I wouldn't want my son playing with some of those dirty players and picking up those bad habits and attitudes. Dirty play runs in the family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are full of it... not a 91 parent. You are probably the coach. How would you know who is on age? You wish your kid sat the bench on that team? I wouldn't want my son playing with some of those dirty players and picking up those bad habits and attitudes. Dirty play runs in the family.

For what it's worth..the "not a 91 parent" is not a 91 parent...not sure about the "doing it totally right" poster....Frankly, I could care less about 91, the parents, players, coaches, etc...if any kid wants to play dirty, talk trash or have a crap attitude so be it, then the tone of the game is set and they should expect, and accept, an equal response from the opposing player. I have always taught my son to play like a gentleman, but I have also told him that if a kid takes a dirty shot, then that kid has now made a choice about how they want to play and that they should not be surprised when it comes back at them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For what it's worth..the "not a 91 parent" is not a 91 parent...not sure about the "doing it totally right" poster....Frankly, I could care less about 91, the parents, players, coaches, etc...if any kid wants to play dirty, talk trash or have a crap attitude so be it, then the tone of the game is set and they should expect, and accept, an equal response from the opposing player. I have always taught my son to play like a gentleman, but I have also told him that if a kid takes a dirty shot, then that kid has now made a choice about how they want to play and that they should not be surprised when it comes back at them.

Winners concentrate on winning and losers concentrate on winners. Think about it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Winners concentrate on winning and losers concentrate on winners. Think about it!

The 91 guy sounds like a hammerhead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 91 guy sounds like a hammerhead.

You just proved my point!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors destroyed by Empire. Told you we were coming after you Warriors. Now we know who is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to get over yourself, empire won by a goal! That’s not destroyed, also if you were there you would know what really happened, stop trying to stir the pot!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Battle of the bottom feeders. Not impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son loves that Bandits come down here to PA and play against any one of the two Bandit Box teams. He knows they are better and loves that they want to play against lesser talent and not go up a bracket. My only gripe is the dirty play by a few of the players, and they know who they are (no need in calling kids out). It's the same couple of kids and a blind eye goes their way every game. Sad part on the coaching for allowing this. Interesting that the two Bandits teams didn't play each other, and don't mind beating everyone else. Would love to see them go up to 7/8 AA and play some very good competition. They might not want to lose is my guess.

It seemed like a lot of the dirty play came from the Brotherly Love 7/8 A this past weekend.

What did BL do that was dirty? In 5 games they might have been man down 3 times. One bigger kid did hit a smaller kid about 8 feet from the boards and the kid flew into the boards, had he not hit the boards there wouldn’t even have been a pentalty called.

Not every dirty play gets called...you said it yourself

Move on already. Does it matter now? NO! Two long days with a bunch of screaming parents, in a hot stuffy arena is more than enough.

Bandits are afraid to lose. Play up a level at 02. We're waiting for you.

O2 lololol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bad loss for warriors. Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think people would be more forgiving with the Warriors if they didn't try to act like an A team. They are a very good B or a lower level A. Their coach doesn't help that with his preaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think people would be more forgiving with the Warriors if they didn't try to act like an A team. They are a very good B or a lower level A. Their coach doesn't help that with his preaching

People are so funny. Parents from both teams were rubbing each others asses (big and small) after the game, then go home and post trash about one another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, the warriors won the tournament! That must really kill/ouch you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire lost 18. 6. And they are bragging? Haha. Must be a Syag parent. Gonna be a long ur Empire Trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire lost 18. 6. And they are bragging? Haha. Must be a Syag parent. Gonna be a long ur Empire Trash

Trash? That's understatement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barely got a win... 1 point extra and we know why! Empire is the better team for Dynamic Sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barely got a win... 1 point extra and we know why! Empire is the better team for Dynamic Sports.

Who is we and Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous much! You obvisouly don't know the scores, otherwise you wouldn't be posting nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if team Empire beat team Warriors this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the score was 8-7 Empire. Check tourney machine, all scores posted there except the championship which was Warriors 11 - Eclipse 5. BBL won the consolation over Empire by a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Empire won 8-7 over Warriors. Check tourney machine for all results except the championship which was Warriors 11 - Eclipse 5
BBL won the consolation game over Empire by a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Empire won 8-7 over Warriors. Check tourney machine for all results except the championship which was Warriors 11 - Eclipse 5
BBL won the consolation game over Empire by a couple.

WAY TO GO EMPIRE!! Great job, well done. You're the new Sheriff in town at corporate headquarters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That made me lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how does one act like a lower level A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You stay in an economy suite room at the hotel and not the presidential suite..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You stay in an economy suite room at the hotel and not the presidential suite..

or stay near the noisy poolside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or shut your mouth and just play. Typical second team nonsense parents have superiority complex and bash everyone and everything. Coach tells everyone they are a top team then you lose to empire. That's how

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You lose to empire you should quit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You lose to empire you should quit.

No.... It Means.. Any given Sunday... it means that you're never as good as you think you are.... it means never underestimate your opponent......never be complacent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, great stuff! you'll have to forgive me, this is all new to me...what if my son is on a b team? how do i act then? should we just forfeit?does usboxla have a brochure for this stuff?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, great stuff! you'll have to forgive me, this is all new to me...what if my son is on a b team? how do i act then? should we just forfeit?does usboxla have a brochure for this stuff?!

It wasn't a USBOXLA sanctioned event. Get informed before you speak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a joke obviously! lets get a few things straight, you weren't there obviously otherwise you wouldn't be pounding your chest about the win! Empire barely beat them! No one on that team walks around thinking they are any better then what they are, they are a bunch of boys/parents who just want to be competitive and play lacrosse at a high level. let me remind you this team you want to put down so much yes may be the B team, however has never ever played in a B division yet seems to beat alot of A teams and win some tournaments as well. That really just kills you doesnt it!! "A" team dad where ever team you are from! Stop your nonsense and stop being so disgruntled! Its lacrosse and your putting down young boys, hope that makes you feel good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gosh, it kills him that Warriors lost to Empire. He'll be on med's to recover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire didn't beat the Warriors. After the game, tournament organizer, who at the last minute was assigned to Ref the game apologized for missing the two goals scored by the Warriors. Evidently, who ever is posting trash wasn't at the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire didn't beat the Warriors. After the game, tournament organizer, who at the last minute was assigned to Ref the game apologized for missing the two goals scored by the Warriors. Evidently, who ever is posting trash wasn't at the tournament.

I'll second that...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't a USBOXLA sanctioned event. Get informed before you speak.

I am sorry that I am uninformed...is there a website that you can refer me to where I might find this information? Perhaps one where there is tournament info and a place where parents can exchange knowledge that is beneficial to the kids, and ultimately, the sport? That would be great...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image]

Page 57 of 85 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard