BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 35 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 34 35
Re: Duke's Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well at least Dukes Nationals will be wining in Sunny Florida at the D - Tournament of Champions.

I would not be so sure my friend

Only if it's all req teams...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop coming on here with all the hate. If you have a kid that can play D1 bring him to a minicamp so he can play with the best program in club lacrosse. If you are not sure bring him and find out. If you bring him and find out he is not a D1 player quit crying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop coming on here with all the hate. If you have a kid that can play D1 bring him to a minicamp so he can play with the best program in club lacrosse. If you are not sure bring him and find out. If you bring him and find out he is not a D1 player quit crying.

Yeah because you can tell if a 2024 kid is D1 material.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G- you're delusional and could care less about any kid on those teams. You're ruining the one consistent team in your program by making too many changes. Stop being so full of yourself and start listening to your parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G- you're delusional and could care less about any kid on those teams. You're ruining the one consistent team in your program by making too many changes. Stop being so full of yourself and start listening to your parents.

Very well said, he does not care about anything but making money and the "rep" he thinks he is creating for the program. He needs to understand that he is actually ruining the program by not doing anything he preaches for the players and parents. Everyone is seeing that it is really a joke of a program and leaving, no one wants to give him anymore money.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously PO, make the trip to Loyola (4 hours) for a terrible Mini-camp spend $85 and now they are not even going to produce a December depth chart. Thanks for wasting my time, money and safety of my child and me driving down for the worst experience in lacrosse we have ever had and no depth chart....This is a true nightmare and we are done!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you think Dukes Nationals can do any type of evaluations in an unsafe snow storm? Plus the coaches never have clipboards, but they are on their cell phones plenty. Like he says, “See you at the next minicamp” and make sure you pay right away or you will be getting and email and text. All that matters is that the coaches sons are at the top and will remain at the top of the depth chart and G got your money.
SUCKER !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just give me your money and shut up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is forced to pay. They choose to pay to attend the clinics because of the value associated with representing the Dukes National brand. Plain and simple. This isn't a every kid gets a trophy system. It is set up so that the best ballers rise to the top.
Instead of coming on here whining, why don't you take the time to develop your child as a player???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is forced to pay. They choose to pay to attend the clinics because of the value associated with representing the Dukes National brand. Plain and simple. This isn't a every kid gets a trophy system. It is set up so that the best ballers rise to the top.
Instead of coming on here whining, why don't you take the time to develop your child as a player???

Value of Dukes? Maybe 10 years ago.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is actually the funniest post I have ever read, the "value associated with representing the Dukes National Brand", OK, let's examine the values of the Dukes Nationals management:

-Money hungry (constantly increasing prices but no change in value of program)
-Terrible/ no communication
-No player evaluations every provided to participants of the Mini camps
-Never follow the actual Depth Chart, new players at every tournament that are not on the depth chart playing over PAID players on the depth chart
-Coaches have no input into depth chart
-constant coaching changes

Those sound really good, please sign my son up so I can pay for him to learn all the great values listed above....No thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait for the response to that one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is actually the funniest post I have ever read, the "value associated with representing the Dukes National Brand", OK, let's examine the values of the Dukes Nationals management:

-Money hungry (constantly increasing prices but no change in value of program)
-Terrible/ no communication
-No player evaluations every provided to participants of the Mini camps
-Never follow the actual Depth Chart, new players at every tournament that are not on the depth chart playing over PAID players on the depth chart
-Coaches have no input into depth chart
-constant coaching changes

Those sound really good, please sign my son up so I can pay for him to learn all the great values listed above....No thanks.

Sounds like a winning formula! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals is a PONZI Scheme. G is a crook, and the players are ball hogs. Won't be getting anymore of my money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals is a PONZI Scheme. G is a crook, and the players are ball hogs. Won't be getting anymore of my money.

But if you pay for only two more practices, you are over the travel line. Don't give up now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spot on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100%. This is the end of Dukes Nationals, especially with the Florida tournament that was such a joke. All the parents, I should say the parents still left are seeing the light and starting to leave the program, not worth the money or time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100%. This is the end of Dukes Nationals, especially with the Florida tournament that was such a joke. All the parents, I should say the parents still left are seeing the light and starting to leave the program, not worth the money or time.

Florida was a debacle. I didn't pay much attention to the other groups, but in the 2022 division, outscoring opposition 99-2 and winning by 19 goals in the championship wasn't much fun. The timing, expense and competition level most of all, makes me scratch my head about what the ownership is thinking. As a consumer, I should have done more homework, but I am not in the business of club lax like these guys are. They either didn't know or didn't care that the tournament would be such a waste of time but neither is acceptable. Just a disappointing experience if you ask me, but I don't care about qualifications for other events or any of that business. If that was the end game, then I expect that this team will participate in those future events, but I know better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 6 TEAMS?!

Florida was a debacle. I didn't pay much attention to the other groups, but in the 2022 division, outscoring opposition 99-2 and winning by 19 goals in the championship wasn't much fun. The timing, expense and competition level most of all, makes me scratch my head about what the ownership is thinking. As a consumer, I should have done more homework, but I am not in the business of club lax like these guys are. They either didn't know or didn't care that the tournament would be such a waste of time but neither is acceptable. Just a disappointing experience if you ask me, but I don't care about qualifications for other events or any of that business. If that was the end game, then I expect that this team will participate in those future events, but I know better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 6 TEAMS?!
That's two more than were in the 2023 bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the new 2023 coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He didn’t make it over the travel line...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two more mini-camps and I see him making the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What happened to the new 2023 coach?

or

he did not pay his 2017-2018 mini camp payment yet in FULL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm an outsider that can't stop staring at the car crash. How long does this persist? Logic says not too much longer, but history says it will continue. The organization has been around forever and has not changed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you bring a full team of 15/16 year olds and call it Dukes 2022, you’ll get those Scores. No homework necessary. Just stop playing Johnny down 2 years and you won’t see 20-1 scoreboards. Teams were playing with 13 year olds against grown men. Notice the other Duke’s teams got rolled by every team in attendance? Don’t bother disputing that either, or I’ll simply paste each player’s Instagram account.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why were the other teams playing 13 yr olds in the 14 yr old bracket? And I did not see any 16 yr olds at our hotel. So what is the problem?
When you bring a full team of 15/16 year olds and call it Dukes 2022, you’ll get those Scores. No homework necessary. Just stop playing Johnny down 2 years and you won’t see 20-1 scoreboards. Teams were playing with 13 year olds against grown men. Notice the other Duke’s teams got rolled by every team in attendance? Don’t bother disputing that either, or I’ll simply paste each player’s Instagram account.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we going to ignore the fact at 2023 defensive coach was fired, or I’m sorry “steppped down” and nobody knows why. If he stepped down then why did his kids both get taken off the roster. The top 2023 defensemen was kicked along with a 2025 midfielder. DN is just a pure money grab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you are also probably a LI warriors parent who just wants to trash talk since you lost all of your players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we going to ignore the fact at 2023 defensive coach was fired, or I’m sorry “steppped down” and nobody knows why. If he stepped down then why did his kids both get taken off the roster. The top 2023 defensemen was kicked along with a 2025 midfielder. DN is just a pure money grab.

People/families/team members havent ignored this situation and are talking. Its disgusting what transpired especially involving the kids and not letting them play anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having gone thru the Dukes experience first hand anyone who continues to pay this organization after heeding all the warnings deserves what they get..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the D Coord the guy the guy that helps with Freedom?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Are we going to ignore the fact at 2023 defensive coach was fired, or I’m sorry “steppped down” and nobody knows why. If he stepped down then why did his kids both get taken off the roster. The top 2023 defensemen was kicked along with a 2025 midfielder. DN is just a pure money grab.[/quot

Completely true, the Dukes 2023 players and families know the truth and are extremley upset with the situation. Several of the families are done with the fake “Dukes Family” line and see the people in management for who they really are and how they really treat the “family” coaches and and their families by removing top Players from the roster with no explanation at all. The Dukes organization should be extremely embarrassed by the entire situation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to impeach!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Are we going to ignore the fact at 2023 defensive coach was fired, or I’m sorry “steppped down” and nobody knows why. If he stepped down then why did his kids both get taken off the roster. The top 2023 defensemen was kicked along with a 2025 midfielder. DN is just a pure money grab.[/quot

Completely true, the Dukes 2023 players and families know the truth and are extremley upset with the situation. Several of the families are done with the fake “Dukes Family” line and see the people in management for who they really are and how they really treat the “family” coaches and and their families by removing top Players from the roster with no explanation at all. The Dukes organization should be extremely embarrassed by the entire situation.

The 2023 team was destroyed by greed and arrogance. Great job G!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love will be announcing a National Team tryout for this Spring and Summer Season. Practices primarily at Episcopal Academy and West Chester. Seeing how as a local team they only lost to Dukes Nationals by a couple goals, without their best player at the tournament, shouldn't take much to leapfrog Dukes Nationals....Won't be fair to even compare the two coaching staffs once they announce.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love will be announcing a National Team tryout for this Spring and Summer Season. Practices primarily at Episcopal Academy and West Chester. Seeing how as a local team they only lost to Dukes Nationals by a couple goals, without their best player at the tournament, shouldn't take much to leapfrog Dukes Nationals....Won't be fair to even compare the two coaching staffs once they announce.....

Sure sounds great! Trade one snake for another. How about you a-holes concentrate on the teams you have and develop them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great response G

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the D Coord the guy the guy that helps with Freedom?

If he is, then I would say it sounds like a good dose of karma found him!

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 35 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard