BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 45 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How the heck do you know who the kids play for! The list just gives thei names and town!

That is just down right scary man. Whoever this person is we should all be careful with someone like this on the sidelines.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boohoo! They took the best kids, get over it! P.S., my son made it and he doesn't play for igloo!

Probably b/c your son plays for S2S.

I only saw 3 S2S players there. So you are saying none of the express, outlaws or anyone else made the team? Oh if you're talking about a 7th grade team here you must be a bit obsessed.

Just saying that all the s2s kids made it onto the team. Make what you will of that statement.

Four S2S 2023 kids were invited to the team (doesn't the head evaluator coach for them?), four Outlaws (1 is on 2023), three kids from Express (1 is on 2023), three from GC and a bunch of FOP (friends of the Penguin).

Since i don't know the kids i just want to know if you don't think they should have made the team or not. I am not sure if your post is good or bad but you seem to have a lot of knowledge about who made it so i assume you have some knowledge of the skill set

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is the best team in 2023. Solidly beat Express superteam this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have to beat the Bandits to make that claim!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boohoo! They took the best kids, get over it! P.S., my son made it and he doesn't play for igloo!

Probably b/c your son plays for S2S.

I only saw 3 S2S players there. So you are saying none of the express, outlaws or anyone else made the team? Oh if you're talking about a 7th grade team here you must be a bit obsessed.

Just saying that all the s2s kids made it onto the team. Make what you will of that statement.

Four S2S 2023 kids were invited to the team (doesn't the head evaluator coach for them?), four Outlaws (1 is on 2023), three kids from Express (1 is on 2023), three from GC and a bunch of FOP (friends of the Penguin).

Since i don't know the kids i just want to know if you don't think they should have made the team or not. I am not sure if your post is good or bad but you seem to have a lot of knowledge about who made it so i assume you have some knowledge of the skill set

I've seen the list and it is NOT filled with the best talent! I know a lot of the kids chosen. There is no sour grapes, only honest knowledge.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I only saw 3 S2S players there. So you are saying none of the express, outlaws or anyone else made the team? Oh if you're talking about a 7th grade team here you must be a bit obsessed.[/quote]

Just saying that all the s2s kids made it onto the team. Make what you will of that statement.[/quote]

Four S2S 2023 kids were invited to the team (doesn't the head evaluator coach for them?), four Outlaws (1 is on 2023), three kids from Express (1 is on 2023), three from GC and a bunch of FOP (friends of the Penguin).[/quote]

Since i don't know the kids i just want to know if you don't think they should have made the team or not. I am not sure if your post is good or bad but you seem to have a lot of knowledge about who made it so i assume you have some knowledge of the skill set[/quote]
I've seen the list and it is NOT filled with the best talent! I know a lot of the kids chosen. There is no sour grapes, only honest knowledge.[/quote]

Folks are getting smart. These tournaments are not worth it (time and money) at this age group. Two year from now, different story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the top 2022s in the age group are on Express and igloo and are not participating. Same with 2021s. This tourney is old news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only 2022 Igloo kids that got picked were from the B team..The real igloo kids didnt participate in the tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not 1 2022 kid on that list is from the top 3 teams , but still a fun time for the boys enjoy !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no top express or 91 2022s tried out either to much other stuff in july

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the TOP 2022s heading this summer? Jake Reed,Showtime. Playing in the NLF tourneys??? I have NO clue whats good or not good...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe, just maybe, at this age, it's about the experience and not so much about whether you are on the A/B/C team. C'mon fellas, lighten up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only 2022 Igloo kids that got picked were from the B team..The real igloo kids didnt participate in the tryout

So the other boys from Igloo aren't real players? Come on. Some of the boys that are on Igloo A are only still there because their dad's are involved or have been with them from the beginning and they don't want to let them go due to loyalty factor or kissing up to AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the TOP 2022s heading this summer? Jake Reed,Showtime. Playing in the NLF tourneys??? I have NO clue whats good or not good...

Jake Reed and Showtime are a good start, with top talent, but this group is still two years away from true recruiting showcases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo doesn't have a B team, A and AA, Express has AA and 3 B- teams. 91 has B+, B- and C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Top” “Real” - sad how some people judge and label others. It is a well organized event and those participating will enjoy the experience. Have fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am way behind here but sounds like there is a super exclusive 2022 team that a bunch of 2023 kids made and some 2022 B team (or igloo A as opposed to AA) made...doesn't sound like a super team. 2022 is a super strong year, no 2023 kids would make a real 2022 super team. Not would any kids from a B team. On a separate note 91 is the best team in this age bracket. You will see. Agreed they haven't played the tough teams yet, but you will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reposted from 2021 thread....
Everyone complains about Holdbacks, but here’s a downright sandbag...how is it that Schreibr and Chan allow a kid that is currently in 9th grade play this past summer on Express North 2022?? Well, my kid got cut from that team and now I find out and have facts that a kid that didn’t hold back and is in HS is on 2022, these guys should be banned from all tournaments, it’s taking the holdback route to a new level! Pure cheating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am way behind here but sounds like there is a super exclusive 2022 team that a bunch of 2023 kids made and some 2022 B team (or igloo A as opposed to AA) made...doesn't sound like a super team. 2022 is a super strong year, no 2023 kids would make a real 2022 super team. Not would any kids from a B team. On a separate note 91 is the best team in this age bracket. You will see. Agreed they haven't played the tough teams yet, but you will see.

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this right because I must be a little slow! 91 parent talking trash about the brine team. Yes, the worriers team had the best kids on the island. And most of the kids were picked already, either express or 91 kids. And yes, 91 ran it. Oh yeah, and you could send in a video. 91 puts a bad taste in everybody's mouth! Even college coaches are staying clear of 91 recruits! You reap what you sew!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really shouldn't drink and post, or at the very least ask your second grader to proofread your comments. Geez

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 22 is doing Showtime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fyi there were a few kids on the 2022 warrior team that were from other clubs they took the best kids period, just so happens a majority play for express and 91,get over it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this right because I must be a little slow! 91 parent talking trash about the brine team. Yes, the worriers team had the best kids on the island. And most of the kids were picked already, either express or 91 kids. And yes, 91 ran it. Oh yeah, and you could send in a video. 91 puts a bad taste in everybody's mouth! Even college coaches are staying clear of 91 recruits! You reap what you sew!

Yeah I could tell with the 91 crush team none of the Coaches want them.lololol In your post you wrote 91 5x We get it you hate 91 Nothing is worth getting that crazy. Also FYI express and 91 run the warrior games together. Spread your hate lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FYI Duke coaches son plays 91 and the UNC Assistant coaches a 91 team. So yeah they are certainly staying clear lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You 91 parents are to easy, suckers , smash these nuts!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very useful comment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FYI Duke coaches son plays 91 and the UNC Assistant coaches a 91 team. So yeah they are certainly staying clear lol

Oh yeah? Duke coaches son flys up here every week to play youth lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yeah? Duke coaches son flys up here every week to play youth lacrosse?

You are so ignorant. The son of a Duke assistant coach plays for 91 HS aged Long Island team. He plays with them during the summer circuit and has for years. Every major college is sending coaches to watch the 2019-2021 91 teams play. No one cares about 2022s yet, so take the pressure off your son and let him enjoy the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't that in the tryout information for 91, your parent must be a jackass!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, not written in the tryout information. Just known by all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no top express or 91 2022s tried out either to much other stuff in july

Well we all know 91 will be at Warrior - teams are already picked via video tape - not going to give them my money again.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight, there are 3 boys from the TOP igloo team on the Long Island team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will never be able to hang with igloo and express next summer! They only have 3 or 4 really good players, the others teams have at least a full first string that are just as good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that 91 destroyed express in a box game this weekend. What was the score. Before everyone gets crazy I know it's a box game and means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that 91 destroyed express in a box game this weekend. What was the score. Before everyone gets crazy I know it's a box game and means nothing.

You obviously are clueless about Box lacrosse, but thanks for your statement about one of the best Box teams in the US.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Know plenty about box game. Probably more than you. But 99.9% of the conversations on this forum are about the field game. So does anyone know what the score was? And like I said, score has no significance on who the the better field team is. And your statement about this team being one of the best box teams in the US is idiotic. 2022 buddy. Simmer down. Handful of box teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously are clueless about Box lacrosse, but thanks for your statement about one of the best Box teams in the US.

91 Smash looked much improved, bigger and faster. Express looked exactly the same, great team but doesn't look like the improved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 Smash looked much improved, bigger and faster. Express looked exactly the same, great team but doesn't look like the improved.

expressed looked like a deer in head lights !!! Def have seen Express play better. (! looked really good.

Page 26 of 45 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard