BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 18 of 47 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freedom is a top 10-12 AA team at this age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Freedom is a top 10-12 AA team at this age group.

Loaded with kids that play for the DUKES National Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster said crabs could not beat the teams. They did not beat philly freedom. The point is the team has degraded significantly from last year and the year before.

Next year 2023 will be 8th grade. That is the year of holdbacks for 2022 that havent been held back. Or if the prefirst thing didnt work out. Go for another year back.

Crabs 2023 will be the one to beat next year,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! I just spent way too much time reading this garbage and I'm embarrassed to be a part of this mess. Why so much hate? Who cares who the best team is? Is that really that important? Isn't the idea for kids this age to develop into the best players they can be and learn life skills like how to compete, sportsmanship, teamwork and learning how to win and lose with class and dignity. What kind of example are you setting for your children? Lacrosse is the ultimate team game. Does it make you feel better if your son is on a team with 3 amazing players and they win every tournament? Or if your team loses to that team with 3 studs, does it make you feel better to tear down the winning team because those 3 studs could possibly be hold backs? We are talking about 7th grade boys! My guess is that most of you have never played or know what it takes to play division 1 lacrosse or even competitive D3 lacrosse. And if your kid is any good, in 2 years he'll be in high school playing against kids that are 3-4 years older than him. What are we teaching our kids if when they lose, and all they hear about is that the other team cheated because they have hold backs. What ever happened to teaching your kid to learn from the loss and to pick themselves up and get back to work. Stop your crying and finger pointing. It's pathetic. Life isn't always fair and the sooner kids learn that the better off they will be in life, not just in sports. Stop coaching from the sidelines, stop crying to the refs, stop putting down other peoples kids and enjoy the moment. It will be over before you know it. There is no gold at the end of the rainbow. What is it that you are looking for? Is it the 1/4 scholarship offer? You already spent that savings in the club fees you've been paying and travel expenses. Does it make you feel like YOU accomplished something if your son succeeds in lacrosse? I just don't get it. I'm sure some [lacrosse] will be quick to rip me anonymously on here for this post. Have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! I just spent way too much time reading this garbage and I'm embarrassed to be a part of this mess. Why so much hate? Who cares who the best team is? Is that really that important? Isn't the idea for kids this age to develop into the best players they can be and learn life skills like how to compete, sportsmanship, teamwork and learning how to win and lose with class and dignity. What kind of example are you setting for your children? Lacrosse is the ultimate team game. Does it make you feel better if your son is on a team with 3 amazing players and they win every tournament? Or if your team loses to that team with 3 studs, does it make you feel better to tear down the winning team because those 3 studs could possibly be hold backs? We are talking about 7th grade boys! My guess is that most of you have never played or know what it takes to play division 1 lacrosse or even competitive D3 lacrosse. And if your kid is any good, in 2 years he'll be in high school playing against kids that are 3-4 years older than him. What are we teaching our kids if when they lose, and all they hear about is that the other team cheated because they have hold backs. What ever happened to teaching your kid to learn from the loss and to pick themselves up and get back to work. Stop your crying and finger pointing. It's pathetic. Life isn't always fair and the sooner kids learn that the better off they will be in life, not just in sports. Stop coaching from the sidelines, stop crying to the refs, stop putting down other peoples kids and enjoy the moment. It will be over before you know it. There is no gold at the end of the rainbow. What is it that you are looking for? Is it the 1/4 scholarship offer? You already spent that savings in the club fees you've been paying and travel expenses. Does it make you feel like YOU accomplished something if your son succeeds in lacrosse? I just don't get it. I'm sure some [lacrosse] will be quick to rip me anonymously on here for this post. Have at it.

Why respond to the trolls... you are making the assumption that they actually believe this stuff. Most of these posters are simply trying to get you worked up. I feel just like you... but this is my first post. I do admit to being addicted to reading the posts. Like watching terrible reality television. Go to a tournament - most parents are respectful on the sidelines although a few coach, whine, and officiate. Most understand that their kids are in it for the life lessons - although some are living vicariously through their children.
Don't waste your breath.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree more....ultimately they are boys (our boys) who love playing the game. We love to watch them get bigger and stronger. I'm on a team that is HATED by BOTC community and I too love to read these people complain about "holdbacks" "cheaters" . My son is a big boy. A defender but when they are lined up against the attackmen they seem to stand out like they are in high school or something. Once they get into highschool they will even out... we were in 7th grade once too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2023 ready to shock the world. HOCO 'ship or bust, baby! Smoking the competition and taking names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2023 ready to shock the world. HOCO 'ship or bust, baby! Smoking the competition and taking names.

Will Cav's play in AA or Elite? Have they ever come close to beating an Elite team? They will do will in Double AA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will Cav's play in AA or Elite? Have they ever come close to beating an Elite team? They will do will in Double AA

Cavs were convincing winners in their bracket last year, they really should step up to ELITE and challenge themselves. 91 should be AA along with FCA white and Looney's green

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cavs were convincing winners in their bracket last year, they really should step up to ELITE and challenge themselves. 91 should be AA along with FCA white and Looney's green

Fake news! Cav 2023 did not win the Division SR did. They are maybe the third best team in NOVA

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news! Cav 2023 did not win the Division SR did. They are maybe the third best team in NOVA

they won the title you didn't know about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard bunch of Cavs and 3d 2023 kids are leaving for Evergreen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard 88+3 has a sophomore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was 2022 not 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Fake news! Cav 2023 did not win the Division SR did. They are maybe the third best team in NOVA[/quote]

[/quote]
Heard bunch of Cavs and 3d 2023 kids are leaving for Evergreen.[/quote]
That was 2022 not 2023[/quote]
No, this is new migration in addition to 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news! Cav 2023 did not win the Division SR did. They are maybe the third best team in NOVA[/quote]

[/quote]
Heard bunch of Cavs and 3d 2023 kids are leaving for Evergreen.[/quote]
That was 2022 not 2023[/quote]
No, this is new migration in addition to 2022.[/quote]
If this is the case CAV's will be better. They should move up to Elite and replace MadLax as top N.VA team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is the case CAV's will be better. They should move up to Elite and replace MadLax as top N.VA team

VLC's 2023 team is the best in the DMV, followed by Madlax. Cavalier is a distant 3rd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

VLC's 2023 team is the best in the DMV, followed by Madlax. Cavalier is a distant 3rd.

To be the best you have to beat the best. Cav’s have won every tournament since the spring. VLC is new and would have to prove it v Cav’s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 National Championship field is set. http://youthlaxchampionship.com/

The selection process for the 2023 National Championship states: "Only teams competing in AA leagues and similar-level tournaments will be considered." Thus, Cavs would not even be considered. Next Level will be there. During a scrimmage this fall, Next Level beat Cavs by over 10 goals. I am sure there is an Aloha tournament that Cavs can go play in that weekend. VLC lost to Lax Factory and NXT at their last tournament, hardly the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The selection process for the 2023 National Championship states: "Only teams competing in AA leagues and similar-level tournaments will be considered." Thus, Cavs would not even be considered. Next Level will be there. During a scrimmage this fall, Next Level beat Cavs by over 10 goals. I am sure there is an Aloha tournament that Cavs can go play in that weekend. VLC lost to Lax Factory and NXT at their last tournament, hardly the best.

VLC also beat MAdlax and 91 Md who are both on this list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax soundly beat VLC at the Maryland Invitational in October. VLC was lucky that it was only a 4 or 5 goal deficit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco last year - looneys 2-4, madlax 2-4, 91 md 0-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are all the Top Maryland Teams like Crabs, Hawks and FCA? And how did Team 91 and Madlax get in this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hoco predictions Elite 2023

blc 4-2
Next level 4-2
Hawks 4-2
crabs 3-3
club blue 3-3
Fca 3-3
Looneys 1-5
mad lax 0-6
NO cav"s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are all the Top Maryland Teams like Crabs, Hawks and FCA? And how did Team 91 and Madlax get in this?

Crabs and FCA boycotted last year's 2022 Natl. Championship. Hawks and Madlax were in it. Millon runs it, so of course 91 MD will be involved. It was supposed to be 16 teams last year and they allowed more teams in and the competition from the bottom 4 or 5 teams wasn't so great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not a national championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kids are in summer camp who gives a RIP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should tell you something when none of the other TEAM 91 teams from NY, TX, NC, FL etc. are in MM's tournament... specifically the Bandits or Warriors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs and FCA boycotted last year's 2022 Natl. Championship. Hawks and Madlax were in it. Millon runs it, so of course 91 MD will be involved. It was supposed to be 16 teams last year and they allowed more teams in and the competition from the bottom 4 or 5 teams wasn't so great.

FCA didn't boycott last year. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. It was the same weekend as the FCA Lacrosse camp that they run every year so they were unable to attend. Not sure why Crabs doesn't go other than they don't want to put money in MM's pockets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs and FCA boycotted it because half of their teams weren't qualified due to age restrictions!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs and FCA boycotted it because half of their teams weren't qualified due to age restrictions!

Hahaha. It's a grade based tournament you dolt. 91 MD and Hawks have a bunch of holdbacks too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahaha. It's a grade based tournament you dolt. 91 MD and Hawks have a bunch of holdbacks too.

I see, a bunch of 14 year old 7th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs and FCA have avoided all interactions with MD91 for the 2024 and 2022 teams for the last 2 years because MM loses it on the sidelines. They probably want their coaches to avoid the abuse and their players to avoid the poor example being set at the opposing bench. They have even backed out of other tournaments after finding out that MD91 signed up. They are not scared of the competition, Crabs literally hates MM and FCA is probably just attempting to apply a higher standard for their players and coaches. Cant really blame either. The tournament was great last year though. the top 10 teams were all very talented teams. Tournament was organized well. Expect tons of MD91 and Hawks players on the All-Tourney Team before it starts. But worth playing in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax soundly beat VLC at the Maryland Invitational in October. VLC was lucky that it was only a 4 or 5 goal deficit.

That was VLC 2023's first game ever and it was a 1 goal game at halftime. You obviously neglected to mention VLC won the rematch. Considering it was their first season ever together, I don't think you have much to crow about. Didn't Madlax 2023 go winless in their own tournament?

LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or, just another east coast tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not a national championship

"Break his arms" says it is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or, just another east coast tournament

Sad but True!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA didn't boycott last year. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. It was the same weekend as the FCA Lacrosse camp that they run every year so they were unable to attend. Not sure why Crabs doesn't go other than they don't want to put money in MM's pockets.

NLF has their own national championship the weekend after. Not to be confused with the WSYL in denver and or Hogan Naptown championship ealier in July. Top teams can;t play them all. Millon has a solid field committed. Should be a fun event. BTW FCA generally ends their summer schedules in June

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It still has an age component. Look at the rules.

Page 18 of 47 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard