BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,263
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 32 of 64 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs dominated day 2 of Autumn Classic. Killed PBR and VLC by 10 each in playoff and championship.

RM is turning this team around. Mark my words, they finish in the top 3 teams on Hoco ahead of 91, RR and Madlax. You heard it here first. Bet the bank on it.

You forgot to mention he is doing this using his legendary patience and teaching acumen

It goes without saying when Crabs and RM are mentioned. That would be redundant.

Crowing about an Aloha tournament. LOL. That is great.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody has more holdbacks than Madlax.

You are a blind troll!!!

DC Express has more. Most are 15 or soon will be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody has more holdbacks than Madlax.

You are a blind troll!!!

DC Express has more. Most are 15 or soon will be.

Everyone has them!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Well said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dominated day 2 of Autumn Classic. Killed PBR and VLC by 10 each in playoff and championship.

RM is turning this team around. Mark my words, they finish in the top 3 teams on Hoco ahead of 91, RR and Madlax. You heard it here first. Bet the bank on it.

^^LOL^^..........................LOLOLOLOLOOOOLLLOLLOLOOLLOLOL!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only way RM turns this team around is if he's driving the team bus and turns it around to go back to the all you can eat buffet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only way RM turns this team around is if he's driving the team bus and turns it around to go back to the all you can eat buffet

Not affiliated with Crabs, but they looked good this fall. I think they will be in the mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hahahaha - don't take the bait..... please

There's no point. This team has never beaten one of the top 2022 teams. Ever. And many times the games aren't close. So they spent the fall beating up on a bunch of B and C teams

Hahahaha - let it go CC, let it go....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The teams crabs play this fall suck . The Crabs are a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the only way Crabs finishes ahead of those three teams is if they don't play league.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavalier 2022 finished an undefeated fall season. Just sayin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isnt Cavalier just another Evergreen? A glorified rec team that no one cares about. Who did Cavalier play to stay undefeated? Who is the best team that they beat this Fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not affiliated with Crabs, but they looked good this fall. I think they will be in the mix.

2022 is the year of the reclass. Its 8th grade. The year of true lacrosse players that have not done prefirst to be heldback. Maybe RM got his share of them this year. The team will for sure have more older players ( prefirts/reclass/holdbacks ) than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hahahaha - don't take the bait..... please

There's no point. This team has never beaten one of the top 2022 teams. Ever. And many times the games aren't close. So they spent the fall beating up on a bunch of B and C teams

Hahahaha - let it go CC, let it go....

CC? I didn't post that. I love those kids and families. Wouldn't put them down as someone apparently did with my son a page or two back. In fact, I'm the one that said the person was wrong about them never making the playoffs. Don't make assumptions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isnt Cavalier just another Evergreen? A glorified rec team that no one cares about. Who did Cavalier play to stay undefeated? Who is the best team that they beat this Fall?

Yes, they're terrible. In fact, I've seen better Rec A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2023 is the best youth team for Cavs. This fall, they scrimmaged Next Level and BLC and got steamrolled both time. Not even close to being competitive games. That is why all youth Cavs teams play a powderpuff schedule. They are going undefeated by playing NVYLL B level competition. But hey, it helps Marty and Bruce to pay the bills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, he will probably do that when the 2022 crew heads down to Chapel Hill for that invite only tourney in a few weeks. All those boys have to eat well.

Here's a news flash for all the pea brain, cluckers like you on here who talk out of your butt holes...Petro, Metzbower, Nadalen and all the other D1 Coaches who's opinions "ACTUALLY MATTER" in this sport - ALL know and respect the Crab's program.

See you pathetic scrubs come spring.

Crab Nation!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, he will probably do that when the 2022 crew heads down to Chapel Hill for that invite only tourney in a few weeks. All those boys have to eat well.

Here's a news flash for all the pea brain, cluckers like you on here who talk out of your butt holes...Petro, Metzbower, Nadalen and all the other D1 Coaches who's opinions "ACTUALLY MATTER" in this sport - ALL know and respect the Crab's program.

Crab Nation!!!

I can hear the Ocean City/Baltimore accent from here.

Crabs 2022 are weak and they always have been. College coaches (like the ones you mentioned) have bigger fish to fry than 8th graders with the new recruiting legislation.

Now head on over to the Golden Corral and get you something to eat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2023 is the best youth team for Cavs. This fall, they scrimmaged Next Level and BLC and got steamrolled both time. Not even close to being competitive games. That is why all youth Cavs teams play a powderpuff schedule. They are going undefeated by playing NVYLL B level competition. But hey, it helps Marty and Bruce to pay the bills.

But hey, that is the 16th ranked team in the world you are talking about. They are still no Evergreen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crab Nation!!!

Crabs 2022 are weak and they always have been. College coaches (like the ones you mentioned) have bigger fish to fry than 8th graders with the new recruiting legislation.

Another jealous, blithering, low life moron with no reading comprehension.

"Bigger Fish to Fry"....Nadalen is coaching the Crab's middle school box team this winter you [lacrosse] and the whole reason the Crab's are heading to UNC is because they were INVITED by Metzbower. Duhhhhhhh!!!!!

But according to you these very coaches don't have any interest in 8th graders? NO..they just don't have any interest in YOUR 8th graders.

Now stop picking your nose and head back to the kitchen to ensure you have enough food on order for the real teams come Dec.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crab Nation!!!

Another jealous, blithering, low life moron with no reading comprehension.

"Bigger Fish to Fry"....Nadalen is coaching the Crab's middle school box team this winter you [lacrosse] and the whole reason the Crab's are heading to UNC is because they were INVITED by Metzbower. Duhhhhhhh!!!!!

But according to you these very coaches don't have any interest in 8th graders? NO..they just don't have any interest in YOUR 8th graders.

Now stop picking your nose and head back to the kitchen to ensure you have enough food on order for the real teams come Dec.

The box team isn't just Crabs kids. Inivited by Metzbower? Cool stuff. I suppose Hawks, LI Express, Igloo, DC Express, etc were all invited too as only the best of the best must have received this coveted invitation? They aren't going to be there so they must have had to unfortunately decline. News flash..the rest of the crappy teams that will be there were personally "invited" by Dave also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The box team isn't just Crabs kids. Inivited by M? Cool stuff. I suppose Hawks, LI Express, Igloo, DC Express, etc were all invited too as only the best of the best must have received this coveted invitation? They aren't going to be there so they must have had to unfortunately decline. News flash..the rest of the crappy teams that will be there were personally "invited" by Dave also.

Give me a break Corky. According to you Crab's is weak, RM is Satan himself, but now your rebuttal is that the box team is not just Crab's kids? REALLY!!....does that mean your kid and other kids from different clubs are playing for the very club you all come on here and bash every week? The level of hypocrisy and [lacrosse] here is epic from you clowns.

As for UNC...the POINT is that you're going to get some stage time in front of a D1 coaching staff. I don't care if your grandma's team is there....it's a great opportunity for these young men to showcase their game and get their names on the radar. The rules have changed, but make no mistake...these coaches are still keeping an eye out for young talent.

Getting a personal tour of the Chapel Hill campus, athletic facility's and attending the UNC/Tulane game is pretty damn cool too.

Crab's is a locked on club. Love em, hate em, couldn't care less....there is no denying that fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The box team isn't just Crabs kids. Inivited by M? Cool stuff. I suppose Hawks, LI Express, Igloo, DC Express, etc were all invited too as only the best of the best must have received this coveted invitation? They aren't going to be there so they must have had to unfortunately decline. News flash..the rest of the crappy teams that will be there were personally "invited" by Dave also.

Give me a break Corky. According to you Crab's is weak, RM is Satan himself, but now your rebuttal is that the box team is not just Crab's kids? REALLY!!....does that mean your kid and other kids from different clubs are playing for the very club you all come on here and bash every week? The level of hypocrisy and ** here is epic from you clowns.

As for UNC...the POINT is that you're going to get some stage time in front of a D1 coaching staff. I don't care if your grandma's team is there....it's a great opportunity for these young men to showcase their game and get their names on the radar. The rules have changed, but make no mistake...these coaches are still keeping an eye out for young talent.

Getting a personal tour of the Chapel Hill campus, athletic facility's and attending the UNC/Tulane game is pretty darn cool too.

Crab's is a locked on club. Love em, hate em, couldn't care less....there is no denying that fact.

Locked in the losers bracket of every meaningful tournament. Don't live in the past. The earth is round....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are in a rebuild on the 22 team. I am sure how much they can fix with what they have but we will see. As other have stated this group has lots of top teams and players.
I am not sure why crabs would be invited to a UNC play day unless one of their parents set it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs is a great program but the 22’s are one of thier weaker teams. It happens to every program would say 91 22 is one of thier weaker teams too.

Honestly other then LI, Hawks, etc there are not too many truly bad [lacrosse] 22 teams.

A large group of good teams but not great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs is a great program but the 22’s are one of thier weaker teams. It happens to every program would say 91 22 is one of thier weaker teams too.

Honestly other then LI, Hawks, etc there are not too many truly bad [lacrosse] 22 teams.

A large group of good teams but not great.

This year will have much better 2022 teams than last year. Along with getting older , reclassed 2021 players are coming to play in 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO 2022 Elite division is very good from top to bottom, last year only 1 team did not fit. This year at least 1 team(maybe more) will be added that will bring it for sure.(Koopers) All these teams are capable of beating each other at some point during spring and summer. Hard to win every single game in Spring and Summer.
HOCO 2022 AA division is the same way . Very competitive teams and will be tough week after week to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division

Crabs
91 Md
FCA
Koopers
Rough Riders
API
Hawks
DC Express
Mad Lax

USS(Kent Island)-?
Richmond Hawks-?
Next Level-?

Any team missing ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division

Crabs
91 Md
FCA
Koopers
Rough Riders
API
Hawks
DC Express
Mad Lax

USS(Kent Island)-?
Richmond Hawks-?
Next Level-?

Any team missing ?

API is not elite anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons beat USS. Next level beat cannons by 1 with 10 seconds left and second time they Played Next level 9-4 over cannons but cannons didn’t have their face-off next level won every face-off . Next level is a big team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division

Crabs
91 Md
FCA
Koopers
Rough Riders
API
Hawks
DC Express
Mad Lax

USS(Kent Island)-?
Richmond Hawks-?
Next Level-?

Any team missing ?

API will be better than last year. Book it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division

Crabs
91 Md
FCA
Koopers
Rough Riders
API
Hawks
DC Express
Mad Lax

USS(Kent Island)-?
Richmond Hawks-?
Next Level-?

Any team missing ?

API will not be dropping down - Played in all Elite Fall stuff and are better than any AA team out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division

Crabs
91 Md
FCA
Koopers
Rough Riders
API
Hawks
DC Express
Mad Lax

USS(Kent Island)-?
Richmond Hawks-?
Next Level-?

Any team missing ?

API will not be dropping down - Played in all Elite Fall stuff and are better than any AA team out there.

Did they win any games this fall ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Division

Crabs
91 Md
FCA
Koopers
Rough Riders
API
Hawks
DC Express
Mad Lax

USS(Kent Island)-?
Richmond Hawks-?
Next Level-?

Any team missing ?

Did they win any games this fall ??

Yes they did win games this fall and like all teams this fall will be better come spring and summer.
If you want to start an API bashing please start a new thread.

So will Next Level stay at Elite this spring? They lost every game last year and was not close in any game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API won’t be as good as last year lost to many good players especially the face-off middie that they can’t be replace but they are still a elite team .Next level is not a elite team even though they have a ton reclass kids . They should be better then what they are with that many reclass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API won’t be as good as last year lost to many good players especially the face-off middie that they can’t be replace but they are still a elite team .Next level is not a elite team even though they have a ton reclass kids . They should be better then what they are with that many reclass.

API's coaching got much better. Buggs is taking over the team.

The 'Koopers' team is really the Dukes team and will only be 1/4 Koopers kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API's coaching got much better. Buggs is taking over the team.

Right. Because Buggs has done such an incredible job with the other teams he's coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter who is on the Kooper's team or who coaches API . These 2 teams will be in the Elite Division and will be tough to beat. Dukes/Koopers are very good and might be the best team this year, but they are beatable just like every other team. They were beat last summer and were beat this fall. API is loaded with talent again even though they lost a few players. Really can't expect them to drop off that much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes/Koopers
Hawks
DCE
RR
any of those teams can beat each other.
FCA
Crabs
91 MD
API
Next Level

These teams all have some proving to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes/Koopers
Hawks
DCE
RR
any of those teams can beat each other.
FCA
Crabs
91 MD
API
Next Level

These teams all have some proving to do.

How many of the Koopers '21 kids are there? There better be a lot to supplement the Koopers '22 team. Since you can only be rostered on one team, I can't see the Dukes/Koopers team being consistent if they are relying on a few older kids dropping down and kids coming in from out of state, week in and week out.

I would add 91 MD, FCA, Madlax and Crabs to the top tier list. 91 was the '22 Natl. Champ finalist and has a pool of TX and NC players to pull from. Madlax stomped 91 this fall, so they are legit. FCA looks to have improved and despite the score against the Crabs, the Crabs looked strong throughout the fall. I would move RR down to the teams that have something to prove. They have solid coaching, but their team is small and don't looks as talented as the top tier teams. The struggled vs. API this fall. Who knows, maybe that means API is much improved. Not sure what Next Level has done since the spring.

I think there will be some surprises this year, but it is still the Hawks to lose with DCE close behind.

Page 32 of 64 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard