BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,967
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 101 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taz and Express. Go down to DE this weekend and put a good woop’n on mad daddy for us. Remember. They only got 2 kids to be concerned with. Shut them down and it’s smooth sailing. The rest are mediocre at best. Good luck to the LI boys!!

Too bad no WP or Hawks. Then you would have tops
In the age group.

Hawks????

I don’t know what team your kid plays for, but it’s obviously not one of the “top” teams, because Hawks can not be classified as a “top” team.

If you are basing your comment on the Elite 8 weekend, Hawks were "off" that weekend. Happens to all the top teams. As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that Hawks are a top team. They beat Team 91 MD in the HoCo semifinal. They beat Madlax in the Young Guns final. They are a well coached team with lots of weapons. The 2024 team is undersized compared to some of the Hawks teams. But as the 2024 boys grow and hit their growth spurts they will continue to be a contender. Haven't seen the new Bethesda kids play, so can't comment on them. Looking forward to some quality competition this weekend. Lots of great teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Outlaw team is going to the Bulldog this weekend?
who cares...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Bethesda - picked up a few very good 2023 holdbacks, if they all show up this weekend, they're a better team than madlax

Is Bethesda using 2023 kids to play in 2024?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz and Express. Go down to DE this weekend and put a good woop’n on mad daddy for us. Remember. They only got 2 kids to be concerned with. Shut them down and it’s smooth sailing. The rest are mediocre at best. Good luck to the LI boys!!

In the age group.

Hawks????

I don’t know what team your kid plays for, but it’s obviously not one of the “top” teams, because Hawks can not be classified as a “top” team.

If you are basing your comment on the Elite 8 weekend, Hawks were "off" that weekend. Happens to all the top teams. As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that Hawks are a top team. They beat Team 91 MD in the HoCo semifinal. They beat Madlax in the Young Guns final. They are a well coached team with lots of weapons. The 2024 team is undersized compared to some of the Hawks teams. But as the 2024 boys grow and hit their growth spurts they will continue to be a contender. Haven't seen the new Bethesda kids play, so can't comment on them. Looking forward to some quality competition this weekend. Lots of great teams.

Wasn’t basing my opinion only elite 8, but noted your comments. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws A team will be there

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Bethesda - picked up a few very good 2023 holdbacks, if they all show up this weekend, they're a better team than madlax

yes, same as Taz, WP, and Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course Maryland and New England are the biggest culprits of holding kids back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course Maryland and New England are the biggest culprits of holding kids back.

Delaware and PA (and even NJ) are starting to give them both a run for their money . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the age group.

Hawks????

How do Taz and LIE compare? Any recent scores you can share?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the age group.

Hawks????

Express has never beaten Taz. But they appear to be very close.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the age group.

Hawks????

You sound like a decent person, considering you’re a Madlax parent. Your mad daddy parent stalkers arent doing you any favors. Real classless, immature behavior. Madlax is hated in these parts, as a result. Don’t expect a warm and fuzzy reception from LI’ers in DE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rotolo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the age group.

Hawks????

You sound like a decent person, considering you’re a Madlax parent. Your mad daddy parent stalkers arent doing you any favors. Real classless, immature behavior. Madlax is hated in these parts, as a result. Don’t expect a warm and fuzzy reception from LI’ers in DE.

This website brings out the worst in everyone. I have met lots of you LI parents, and it is always pleasant in person. Don't know why it would be any different on Saturday. As for the posts that you hate so much, I think they were started by a bunch of 11 year old kids. They were never meant to be mean or ill spirited. Just immature rants. But look at the response it got. I think at this point it has become an annoying game "enjoyed" by many.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought 91 was taking off this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP has 0 holdbacks. Taz has 1. (And I’m kind of guessing on this kid, not confirmed just word of mouth) Taz and pack are one of the few teams in this group that could bring their entire teams to the WSYL. Where are all the Maryland teams in the World Series??? Crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rotolo?

Rotolo?

Rotolo?
they do not have an A team. I do believe Rotolo's team is the better of the 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Taz and Express. Go down to DE this weekend and put a good woop’n on mad daddy for us. Remember. They only got 2 kids to be concerned with. Shut them down and it’s smooth sailing. The rest are mediocre at best. Good luck to the LI boys!!

In the age group.

Hawks????

If you are basing your comment on the Elite 8 weekend, Hawks were "off" that weekend. Happens to all the top teams. As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that Hawks are a top team. They beat Team 91 MD in the HoCo semifinal. They beat Madlax in the Young Guns final. They are a well coached team with lots of weapons. The 2024 team is undersized compared to some of the Hawks teams.

not horse shoes. NEVER BEATEN Taz but close. Is that as Dumb as it sounds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the age group.

Hawks????

This website brings out the worst in everyone. I have met lots of you LI parents, and it is always pleasant in person. Don't know why it would be any different on Saturday. As for the posts that you hate so much, I think they were started by a bunch of 11 year old kids. They were never meant to be mean or ill spirited. Just immature rants. But look at the response it got. I think at this point it has become an annoying game "enjoyed" by many.

Trust me. No one finds that amusing on LI. It’s as annoying as annoying can be. Unimaginable to think that an adult can act like such a child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda was just there two years ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really. When Madlax had beaten Taz 11 times, Taz had NEVER BEATEN Madlax, but they were close. If you want to watch the replay of the Braveheart, it is on Madlax's website. Elite 8 made it 11-1. NXT made it 12-1. But who's counting??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP has 0 holdbacks. Taz has 1. (And I’m kind of guessing on this kid, not confirmed just word of mouth) Taz and pack are one of the few teams in this group that could bring their entire teams to the WSYL. Where are all the Maryland teams in the World Series??? Crickets

Hard to win a lacrosse game with only half your team, isnt that right MD teams?? Next year is when we find out who the cheaters are with all of the holdbacks. But we already know, don’t we....

We know one thing for sure, the LI teams will be there with FULL squads!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really. When Madlax had beaten Taz 11 times, Taz had NEVER BEATEN Madlax, but they were close. If you want to watch the replay of the Braveheart, it is on Madlax's website. Elite 8 made it 11-1. NXT made it 12-1. But who's counting??

Assuming your information is accuarate, which i have no idea if it is or not, you have quite the obsession going on if you track 9 and 10 year old lacrosse that closely. Big shock, this is a Madlax Parent! Completely typical behavior for a Madlax child/parent! ...And Madlax parents don’t know why everyone dislikes them...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assuming your information is accuarate, which i have no idea if it is or not, you have quite the obsession going on if you track 9 and 10 year old lacrosse that closely. Big shock, this is a Madlax Parent! Completely typical behavior for a Madlax child/parent! ...And Madlax parents don’t know why everyone dislikes them...

Why do you assume that the poster was a Madlax parent? It is common knowledge that the record between Madlax and Taz is 12 to 1. No matter how good the Taz parents thing their kids are, there are lots of kids that are better. It is good for everyone, especially the Taz parents, to keep things in perspective. Why is it ok for Taz to talk down to every team on LI, but not ok for someone else to remind them to be more humble? I can't believe some of the awful, rude things that Taz parents post on this site talking down to everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you assume that the poster was a Madlax parent? It is common knowledge that the record between Madlax and Taz is 12 to 1. No matter how good the Taz parents thing their kids are, there are lots of kids that are better. It is good for everyone, especially the Taz parents, to keep things in perspective. Why is it ok for Taz to talk down to every team on LI, but not ok for someone else to remind them to be more humble? I can't believe some of the awful, rude things that Taz parents post on this site talking down to everyone else.

“Common knowledge” that the record is 12-1? I’m not a parent of either team but anyone that is keeping track that closely is obsessed with a bunch of little kids, which let’s hope is not “common”. The fact that you think it is, tells a whole lot about you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love your quote... "there are lots of kids that are better" (than Taz kids). Interesting comment, coming from a Madlax parent. Very ironic, actually. Madlax is completely dependent upon two players. One of them is a hold-back man-child who plays with little children. Take his ridiculous size advantage away, and he is an average player, at best. The other is a legit player. Take either player away, and Madlax is an average team, on it's best day. Proof, you say? Does a recent loss to the Loonies come to mind??? Madlax lost (badly!!)... by 4 goals!!! You had the man-child, but not the other boy. Loonies!!! Taz on the other hand has a very balanced team, with MANY extremely good players. Take any two players off that team (your choice!) , and there is basically no let down at all! And, NO HOLD BACKS!! So, when you say "there are ALOT of kids that are better", you are not referring to you own team, OBVIOUSLY! -Not a Taz Parent (just keep'n it real!!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rotolo?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax takes the ship beating both Express and Taz by a goal each.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rotolo?

Rotolo?

Rotolo?
they do not have an A team. I do believe Rotolo's team is the better of the 2.

the A team beat them in a scrimmage and will beat any time they play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is stacked. One of the top elite. Only going to get better. And Taz is still phenomenal. Some of the best lacrosse games I have every seen. Back and forth 1 goal games and OT thrillers. Shame it had to end. One of the best Fall tournaments I have ever been to. Great venue, and very well run. Hope we can do it again next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the Blatant Fall Jam when they were both in the same division? Oh that’s right Rotolo won and in scrimmage where they were missing 2 of their best players u beat them. But a few weeks goes by in Blatant and the so called B team takes the title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great lacrosse in Delaware yesterday. MadLax and Taz clearly among the Best of the Best at 24 right now. Can't really get a good read on Express having only played MadLax and Prime Time, who went 0-3. And Express only beat Prime Time by 2.... Wish Express had played T91MD or BLC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great lacrosse in Delaware yesterday. MadLax and Taz clearly among the Best of the Best at 24 right now. Can't really get a good read on Express having only played MadLax and Prime Time, who went 0-3. And Express only beat Prime Time by 2.... Wish Express had played T91MD or BLC.

True Blue and Igloo B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADDDDLAXXXXX!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is stacked. One of the top elite. Only going to get better. And Taz is still phenomenal. Some of the best lacrosse games I have every seen. Back and forth 1 goal games and OT thrillers. Shame it had to end. One of the best Fall tournaments I have ever been to. Great venue, and very well run. Hope we can do it again next year.

Really was a fun day. Good hard competition. And yes, Express is only going to get better. Very good physical defense. Good supply of middies. Goalie is awesome. Hopefully a good winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is def growing and getting better. Good to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rotolo team is better . If the so call A team is better than why did they play in the B division in Blatant and lose to the team Rotolo beat. So please ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz and madlax top of food chain. Taz much more balanced and madlax all about 1 player. Who is very good. Curious to see if he will be eligible for world series. Great day of lax. Madlax wins 3 games in ot and taz has pretty easy day against Bethesda and team 91 md. Wolfpack in mix as well.

I’d say:

Madlax/taz.
Wolfpack
91 md
Bethesda
Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz and madlax top of food chain. Taz much more balanced and madlax all about 1 player. Who is very good. Curious to see if he will be eligible for world series. Great day of lax. Madlax wins 3 games in ot and taz has pretty easy day against Bethesda and team 91 md. Wolfpack in mix as well.

I’d say:

Madlax/taz.
Wolfpack
91 md
Bethesda
Express

Thanks for your analysis Jimmy the Greek. You know bethesda just beat team 91 md yesterday right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d say:

Madlax/taz.
Wolfpack
91 md
Bethesda
Express

Calm down bro!! Sounds like you’re still going hard with the red solo cups! It’s fall ball. Relax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rotolo's team beat Legacy simply because Legacy lost their top 4 players to a soccer tournament after the third game so they didn't play in the championship. Rotolo's win was a fluke-just like when TruBlue beat Taz-won't ever happen again. Rotolo's team also lost to Shore 2 Shore at Blatant when Greaney's team beat them at the same tournament. Also heard that Greaney's team squashed Rotolo in a scrimmage. Greaney's team is much better.

Page 50 of 101 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard