BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 27 of 64 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day for Next Level winning Halloween Havoc!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D.C Area
Top tier teams
Express
Madlax
Good teams
Next Level Blue
Express B
Club Blue
VLC
Cavalier
Ok teams
Top Caliber
Madlax DMV
Nextlevel Red

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
D.C Area
Top tier teams
Express
Madlax
Good teams
Next Level Blue
Express B
Club Blue
VLC
Cavalier
Ok teams
Top Caliber
Madlax DMV
Nextlevel Red

No evergreen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D.C Area
Top tier teams
Express
Madlax
Good teams
Next Level Blue
Express B
Club Blue
VLC
Cavalier
Ok teams
Top Caliber
Madlax DMV
Nextlevel Red

I wouldn't call Top Caliber and Next Level Red "OK" after seeing them play yesterday...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D.C Area
Top tier teams
Express
Madlax
Good teams
Next Level Blue
Express B
Club Blue
VLC
Cavalier
Ok teams
Top Caliber
Madlax DMV
Nextlevel Red

I wouldn't call Top Caliber and Next Level Red "OK" after seeing them play yesterday... heck, I'm not sure I'd call Madlax DMV "OK" either. I think Evergreen would give all three of these teams a good game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D.C Area
Top tier teams
Express
Madlax
Good teams
Next Level Blue
Express B
Club Blue
VLC
Cavalier
Ok teams
Top Caliber
Madlax DMV
Nextlevel Red

I wouldn't call Top Caliber and Next Level Red "OK" after seeing them play yesterday...

My bad... I get Top Caliber and Ground Control mixed up...

I'm not sure I'd call Madlax DMV "OK" either. I think Evergreen could give any of those teams a decent game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry it is true about Api . The kids that are injured would Not made a difference they are not starters . The kid that did some face-offs that day was the best fogo they have . The fogo that is injured is not a elite fogo he is a good double A fogo but not elite .he used to be the back up fogo to the kid that did the face-off. API lost 2 great fogo and others players from last year and only pick up 2 kids that would make a difference the rest won’t do anything .Api is good team but not elite

Agree..If you are not elite by 8th grade, time to play baseball. Why even bother. You arent elite. I think we should have an 2th grade to 8th grade elite meter and list. If you arent on it..sorry..sign up fr baseball!

Hopefully this is sarcasm or your just an [lacrosse]. Its youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Battle of the Bay had very good teams up and down. Each team with a lot of talent . Good fall ball for all the teams. Fall ball carries with it the areas for growth and learning. All the teams faced real competition. Final game was awesome with very high level skill and good old up and down lacrosse. Dukes and Hawks where a cut above the rest with Richmond looking very good.

Surpised to see Mustangs struggle as much as they did.

Also VA Dukes - seriously? At least invite the Dukes Young Guns they would have held their own and beat most of those teams except for Hawks and DN 2022 (but this is an all start team so no surpise).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level bragging about winning some tournament called Halloween Havoc? Is this a joke?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4cjJ1gKSb/?taken-by=nextlevellax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level bragging about winning some tournament called Halloween Havoc? Is this a joke?

Should they not post that they won?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this guy just wants them to use the hashtag #joketournament because if you aren't on a top 5 team, you're dead to him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hardly call it bragging by posting a picture like every other club that wins a tournament- no matter what tournament it is. What tournament did you win this weekend or fall ? Please post the link for the Instagram Pic of the Hardware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this guy just wants them to use the hashtag #joketournament because if you aren't on a top 5 team, you're dead to him.

OP here - Actually you are right, just deep down think the only kids that should be proud of playing this sport are on the Hawks or Dukes. All the rest should just stew in their own lameness. Its a character flaw in me because of my own sorry youth athletic career. You know you only live once and dammit this is my one opportunity to feel superior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CONGRATULATIONS to both Next Level teams. Why can’t people either be civilized or just not hate and/or be so negative?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think next level has more reclass then hawks ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you put Express at the top when they didn't show up this weekend to show off their talent. You my friend are an idiot!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame on the tournament officials for changing the schedule at the request of a coach. Hawks and Dukes should have played each other in pool play as originally scheduled on Saturday morning, a lot of people saw the original schedule. Both those teams are good enough that they would have won their way back to the championship game. The real loser in the schedule change was Sweet lax, having to play, Hawks, Dukes, and Madlax. Welcome to the mid-Atlantic where if you don't like your schedule, just cry to the tournament officials to change the schedule. All of the schedule changes discredited the tournament and hopefully the Long Island teams decide not to return next year. Also, with a 3 what tie at 2-1, why not give the team with the highest point differential the #3 spot and have the next 2 tie teams get up early and play for the 4th spot. I guess that's why the didn't post the rules, so they can make up their own to please who ever they want. Shaking my head!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be a Hawks parent with this kiss butt post. Enjoy the win dad, too bad little Johnny can't play with other kids his age. I'm not a Dukes parent and I did not take my little Johnny to tryout for them because I'm not crazy enough to tour the northeast on a monthly basis for practices. I look forward to the Dukes to put the Hawks back where they belong, in second place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be a Hawks parent with this kiss butt post. Enjoy the win dad, too bad little Johnny can't play with other kids his age. I'm not a Dukes parent and I did not take my little Johnny to tryout for them because I'm not crazy enough to tour the northeast on a monthly basis for practices. I look forward to the Dukes to put the Hawks back where they belong, in second place.

Actually not involved and from New [lacrosse]. You have alot of venom and may want to consult Tony Robbins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually not involved and from New [lacrosse]. You have alot of venom and may want to consult Tony Robbins.

WOW tell us how you really feel. Classic hater , Sounds like your little Johnny is too good to play for Dukes and Hawks. 1st and 2nd place are better than the rest. Every team is beatable , so when your little johnny beats Dukes or Hawks be sure to come back on here and let everyone know. My bet is that will never happen hence the ignorance from your post. Every comment you made is comical . Pretty sure everyone who saw the Dukes vs Hawks game are looking forward to seeing it again. Best 2 teams in a championship game . 1st or 2nd not 3rd.4th.5th or last place. Good luck next tournament. Keep the foolish , bitter comments coming.
p.s not affiliated with either club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW tell us how you really feel. Classic hater , Sounds like your little Johnny is too good to play for Dukes and Hawks. 1st and 2nd place are better than the rest. Every team is beatable , so when your little johnny beats Dukes or Hawks be sure to come back on here and let everyone know. My bet is that will never happen hence the ignorance from your post. Every comment you made is comical . Pretty sure everyone who saw the Dukes vs Hawks game are looking forward to seeing it again. Best 2 teams in a championship game . 1st or 2nd not 3rd.4th.5th or last place. Good luck next tournament. Keep the foolish , bitter comments coming.

Your kids are in 8th grade just make sure they are playing for a elite club. So this would mean any of the top 20 to 30 teams in the USA. Hopkins does not care if your son wins the tournament or not. He just has to be on the field playing the best kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend showed be another good one. Lots of good teams at McDonogh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would much rather see my son and his teammates compete with the Hawks or any other team, win or lose, than join up with a bunch of mercenaries from up and down the east coast simply to pound my chest about winning a meaningless fall tourney. Dukes are an all-star team. They are supposed to win. When they don't beat regular clubs, the egg is on their faces.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be interesting to see how FCA and the West Coast Stars do versus a re-vitalized Crabs 2022 squad this weekend. RM and his veteran staff of coaches have this team moving in the right direction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be interesting to see how FCA and the West Coast Stars do versus a re-vitalized Crabs 2022 squad this weekend. RM and his veteran staff of coaches have this team moving in the right direction.

I hope for the sake of the kids that you are right. Won't be a fun year to have RM and his veteran staff breathing down their necks to be more elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would much rather see my son and his teammates compete with the Hawks or any other team, win or lose, than join up with a bunch of mercenaries from up and down the east coast simply to pound my chest about winning a meaningless fall tourney. Dukes are an all-star team. They are supposed to win. When they don't beat regular clubs, the egg is on their faces.

The boys that play for Dukes do so because they enjoy playing with each other. Not to mention the 3 hours of training they receive at the minicamps is worth the price alone. The team only practices once a month and not at all from May-August. God forbid the kids play on another team because they enjoy the game and enjoy playing with other kids of their caliber. Some tournaments there are kids that have to play for their home teams and can't play for Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's fall lacrosse. All teams will be missing kids due to other sports as well as injuries. I wouldn't put too much credence into any results from the fall. Real test will be in HOCO when teams should have all their kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is RM flying in the kids from Texas and the one from Cali for this weekend? Or does the Cali kid play for West Coast Stars? If by moving in the right direction you mean he is bringing in kids from around the country to try to make the team competitive i guess you may be correct. We will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is RM flying in the kids from Texas and the one from Cali for this weekend? Or does the Cali kid play for West Coast Stars? If by moving in the right direction you mean he is bringing in kids from around the country to try to make the team competitive i guess you may be correct. We will see.

The real test will be on Saturday when they face Zingos at the Brine Fall Ball Tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They've dramatically upgraded the A, the FOGO and the D. Already had solid middies and keepers. Under the tutelage of this veteran staff, vast improvement is a given. Look for this team to finish near the top in HOCO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They've dramatically upgraded the A, the FOGO and the D. Already had solid middies and keepers. Under the tutelage of this veteran staff, vast improvement is a given. Look for this team to finish near the top in HOCO.

You sound like a bad infomercial.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True sir, I will bring it down to the level of you aka. your average BOTC reader/poster.

CRABS GONE PUT DAY FOOT UP YO AZZZZ ON SATADAY!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure where the got the players to upgrade unless they came from the 2021 team.
They will still be behind Hawks,Express,and RR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s gold Jerry. You can’t make this stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True sir, I will bring it down to the level of you aka. your average BOTC reader/poster.

CRABS GONE PUT DAY FOOT UP YO AZZZZ ON SATADAY!!!!!

Well if they can't beat True Michigan and Grizz lacrosse on Saturday things are more a mess than we could have ever imagined.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crabs lost their best players to Hawks and DC Express--I hope they found some replacements....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crabs lost their best players to Hawks and DC Express--I hope they found some replacements....

They did. From kids cut by other teams. Then he found some kids in Texas and California to fly in. Also brought up the best player from the 2023 team at the expense of that team's success(They went 1-2 in their first fall tournament).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real test will be on Saturday when they face Zingos at the Brine Fall Ball Tournament.

Zingos ..Low Blow

Page 27 of 64 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard