BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 101 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight, but teams change every year. Some kids grow, some kids don't. New kids join, kids move. If you think anything other than the current year matters, you are a real loser. Get a life. I actually find the so-called Madlax posts less annoying. As I understand it, Madlax won the last game between Madlax and WP. If WP wants to get its bragging rights back, it should schedule another game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hate is real... does anyone on here have anything positive to say about any teams ? Taz true blue express 91 I'll 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 etc (even throw madlax on there )have great teams with 10-14 year old boys on them ..good programs with great players involved ...good luck to all of the children!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant Fall Jam[/quote]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TB vs Taz rematch at Blatant. Should be interesting to say the least.

Taz 13 TB 4

Rooting for taz to lose big

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant times are up on tourney machine, be careful what you ask for True Blue Goat lol

True Blue let's their kids pick their team names. Can't the kids have any fun without being hassled ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but yet it's not 5-2.....only 3-2. More Fake News. What's WP's record against Taz? Just curious....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Rooting for taz to lose big[/quote]

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Of course you are, you jealous hater of 11 year olds! I can imagine what you have endured over the past few years watching your sons horrible team lose, over and over and over again. Although I still can't understand how you and those like you can actually hate 11 year old children. That is sickening! Unfortunately for you, it's just likely to get worse. The chances of Taz losing twice to the same B team, is probably zero. I have a feeling the score is going to be very lopsided... possibly even ugly, in favor of the Taz. -Not a Taz Parent, but not a hater of children either!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Frost?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Of course you are, you jealous hater of 11 year olds! I can imagine what you have endured over the past few years watching your sons horrible team lose, over and over and over again. Although I still can't understand how you and those like you can actually hate 11 year old children. That is sickening! Unfortunately for you, it's just likely to get worse. The chances of Taz losing twice to the same B team, is probably zero. I have a feeling the score is going to be very lopsided... possibly even ugly, in favor of the Taz. -Not a Taz Parent, but not a hater of children either!![/quote]

Wow that was a long winded bunch of nonsense, Taz parents getting defensive, go madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Of course you are, you jealous hater of 11 year olds! I can imagine what you have endured over the past few years watching your sons horrible team lose, over and over and over again. Although I still can't understand how you and those like you can actually hate 11 year old children. That is sickening! Unfortunately for you, it's just likely to get worse. The chances of Taz losing twice to the same B team, is probably zero. I have a feeling the score is going to be very lopsided... possibly even ugly, in favor of the Taz. -Not a Taz Parent, but not a hater of children either!![/quote]

I don’t think the poster hates children. You seem to have gotten a bit carried away there big guy. Maybe he is just rooting for the underdog, you know the whole David v Goliath thing. Maybe he like TB. And anyone that posts “ not a Taz parent” is most definitely a Taz parent. Good luck Saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting 91 has decided for their A teams to practice all sept, oct before playing tourneys in November. Across the board for most of the age groups

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but yet it's not 5-2.....only 3-2. More Fake News. What's WP's record against Taz? Just curious....

Most of those games were in 2016 more than a year ago anyway. Ask WP what happened at HHH when the refs had to stop the game for unsportsmanlike conduct? Or better yet check out the championship photo on Madlax's 2024 website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You spend the time belittling 11 year olds that aren't yours and then defend your right to do so exclusively? Y'all need some Jesus. Or Xanax. Whichever one you can get first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whenever WP and Taz get obnoxious and forget that it is just 11 yr old lacrosse (which is pretty much every day), remind them which team beat both of them this summer. It will drive them crazy. Have fun and go TB!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

I don’t think the poster hates children. You seem to have gotten a bit carried away there big guy. Maybe he is just rooting for the underdog, you know the whole David v Goliath thing. Maybe he like TB. And anyone that posts “ not a Taz parent” is most definitely a Taz parent. Good luck Saturday [/quote]

Sooo let's get this straight, if you're offended by the behavior of the Taz organization as a whole, parents kids coaches ball boys whatever you hate children, if you don't want to see Taz win because of aforementioned you hate children, by way nice slipping in the derogatory comment about tb in your rant, and if you make any comment that does not glorify taz you hate children and obviously you have a child who is a 2nd rate b team player and you're just a jealous dad..not a Taz parent, youre are a tool in the kindest words possible, by way madlax will set your team straight this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting 91 has decided for their A teams to practice all sept, oct before playing tourneys in November. Across the board for most of the age groups

It will end up being the smart play,especially when the Pack takes down Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

Blatant Fall Jam

Taz 13 TB 4

I don’t think the poster hates children. You seem to have gotten a bit carried away there big guy. Maybe he is just rooting for the underdog, you know the whole David v Goliath thing. Maybe he like TB. And anyone that posts “ not a Taz parent” is most definitely a Taz parent. Good luck Saturday [/quote]

Not a Taz parent, and not a jealous hater of 11 year olds, either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, and where did you get your information, Mr. Know-nothing??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whenever WP and Taz get obnoxious and forget that it is just 11 yr old lacrosse (which is pretty much every day), remind them which team beat both of them this summer. It will drive them crazy. Have fun and go TB!

ok, maybe slow your roll and take it down a notch. maybe get through the blatant tourney before you start talking about the summer. you did lose to frostbite in championship game. good luck on saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks a little boy got a hold of his moms cell phone. Go to bed son. Give the phone back to mommy and go to bed. It's a school night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they didn't play in columbus day, halloween havoc and not in blatant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they didn't play in columbus day, halloween havoc and not in blatant.

WP hasn't played yet and the newly formed B team played Havoc. A teams are practicing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is "interesting", why . . .??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When parents put their kids on a pedestal and tell them how much better they are than their competition and peers how do u expect them to behave

Another jealous hater of talented 11 year olds! You must be proud!

When you throw out a truth you automatically get labeled a jealous hater who's underperformimg kid couldn't make a quality team. Yep your right, my 11 yo doesn't play on an elite team nor did he want to and im glad he doesn't He and his fellow teamates care more about having fun and playing with eachother than bragging about their victories and the parents actually like eachother and get along. Enjoy your tshirts and the reputation that comes along with having such a talented well behaved 11 yo

He doesn't because he can't. Don't make it more than it is, which is nothing. You didn't like losing, then made up a story about the kids using bad language. Thanks sore loser.

Story not made up! That's just stupid. Start teaching common manners to your children. This isn't the first time I've heard it.
I don't know why you bother. Any parent that justifies 11 year old boys using profanity like what was used on the field last weekend, or worse, during a handshake, is not worth the key stroke. Those boys will not change because their parents are oblivious. Those words used on the field are most definitely a common occurrence in the home, they were on the sideline. Can't teach class. Especially on BOTC. Would not be surprised if the coaches/ directors put their foot down though. Can't imagine they want to be know for this type of behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

I must say, it is very flattering to read all of your posts that continually reference WP and Taz as THE benchmark for success, at the 2024 grade level.

As a parent on one of these teams, your endless posts that compare all other travel teams to these two great teams, in either a positive or negative context, are truly appreciated! In doing so, you honor our boys, a constant reaffirmation that these two teams are as good as it gets, anywhere, at this age. That is high praise indeed!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for this highest of compliments, and especially our good friends from VA, for your unending vindication of our boys efforts and superiority. We are humbled by the sincerity of your gesture.

As you know, our boys have worked very hard to earn this level of respect, and they do not take this distinction lightly. The boys now have a renewed energy to continue their hard work in their pursuit of excellence, and pledge to earn your trust every day!

From the Taz and WP families, THANK YOU!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of those games were in 2016 more than a year ago anyway. Ask WP what happened at HHH when the refs had to stop the game for unsportsmanlike conduct? Or better yet check out the championship photo on Madlax's 2024 website.

5 wins - WP Rules
2 wins - Mad-daddies Drool......

Mad-daddies, try setting your sights on something more achievable, like the rest of the B teams in VA. I notice that your boys take all of their WP losses pretty hard. Or, maybe they are getting use to it now...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny how tough you LI dads when you know Madlax is the best team in the nation. They have been for 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok we agree Madlax is the best no go the [lacrosse] away you stupid [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny how tough you LI dads when you know Madlax is the best team in the nation. They have been for 3 years.

Your right, and if we had 14 year olds on our team we would be the best too!! Oh wait you guys start school late, my bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

I must say, it is very flattering to read all of your posts that continually reference WP and Taz as THE benchmark for success, at the 2024 grade level.

As a parent on one of these teams, your endless posts that compare all other travel teams to these two great teams, in either a positive or negative context, are truly appreciated! In doing so, you honor our boys, a constant reaffirmation that these two teams are as good as it gets, anywhere, at this age. That is high praise indeed!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for this highest of compliments, and especially our good friends from VA, for your unending vindication of our boys efforts and superiority. We are humbled by the sincerity of your gesture.

As you know, our boys have worked very hard to earn this level of respect, and they do not take this distinction lightly. The boys now have a renewed energy to continue their hard work in their pursuit of excellence, and pledge to earn your trust every day!

By far, that was the dumbest thing ever posted on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

Maybe, but there are a lot of other candidates for that distinction. . . but, it's definitely up there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

Maybe, but there are a lot of other candidates for that distinction. . . but, it's definitely up there!

Hey. The guy is right. The obsession that people have with these teams is mind boggling! I mean, this is all people talk about on here. Give it a break already! Who cares!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Anybody know who Team Frost is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

benchmark of success!! Really?? guess wins and losses is all you care about. Respect and sportsmanship go a long way, try teaching that to yourselves and kids, and just a tip you prob already know, sarcasm is not your strong point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

benchmark of success!! Really?? guess wins and losses is all you care about. Respect and sportsmanship go a long way, try teaching that to yourselves and kids, and just a tip you prob already know, sarcasm is not your strong point

Dude you don't get it. You're talking BS with that bad words stuff. I know you're trying to bash these teams, but you really need to get something more credible than that, which happens on every field across this planet. Very lame! Try to bring something to the table please! BTW, you continue to play right into his hands... YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THEM!!! Is there anything going on in the world of 2024 lacrosse that doesn't rotate around these two teams?!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by lumpy45

I was wondering the same thing. Can’t be a pick up team cause there are several age groups they are fielding teams in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by lumpy45

I was wondering the same thing. Can’t be a pick up team cause there are several age groups they are fielding teams in.

Ask Jack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

M A D L A X
T R U E B L U E
I G L O O
O U T L A W S
E X P R E S S

TAZ AND WP SUCK

THANK YOU parents!!!

Dude you don't get it. You're talking BS with that bad words stuff. I know you're trying to bash these teams, but you really need to get something more credible than that, which happens on every field across this planet. Very lame! Try to bring something to the table please! BTW, you continue to play right into his hands... YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THEM!!! Is there anything going on in the world of 2024 lacrosse that doesn't rotate around these two teams?!!

Oh ok I'm sorry for responding to Tazzies ridiculous, pathetic self indulging rant. Let's just ignore them and hope they go away so the rest of the non- elite teams can have a say..hear that madlax man

Page 39 of 101 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard