BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 101 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry that your son was some of the dead weight that they got rid of, the team added more talent to a solid core and ask anyone who has played Schreiber's 2018's or 2019's if he is a good coach.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sorry that your son was some of the dead weight that they got rid of, the team added more talent to a solid core and ask anyone who has played Schreiber's 2018's or 2019's if he is a good coach.

They lack any real talent , And Schreiber is a control freak. Bad combination I see this team well below eclipse and primetime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M

M A D L A X

D

L

A

X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if it's 3 to 2, you still lose. It's 5 to 2, but even if I was wrong, you still lose. Yanks won 3, Indians won 2. Indians now go home. You lose Madlax guy , either way. You can write upside down. You can write diagonal. You can write in caps. Write Madlax 1000 times. We all know you lost a majority of the time to the top dogs. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue made a straight a team this year and a b team... last year they only had one team... also they were missing 2 of there starters for this past weekend due to injury ... game on people ... just saying

Not a True blue parent but these boys can play An if they play wolfpack it will be a similar score. Just sayin

True blue made a straight a team this year and a b team... last year they only had one team... also they were missing 2 of there starters for this past weekend due to injury ... game on people ... just saying

Not a True blue parent but these boys can play An if they play wolfpack it will be a similar score. Just sayin

But can’t beat igloo B?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M

M A D L A X

D

L

A

X

91MD takes them down next weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M

M A D L A X

D

L

A

X

I G L O O B

G

L

O

O

B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not saying 91 MD will win, I'm just saying that this nerd Madlax guy , comes on to this long island site and brags how good Madlax is. Yet our top team beat them a majority of the time. These are the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney machine didn't post results of TB and Igloo Frost bite. Did Igloo B really win? If so, what was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact: who won the last one? Madlax

Who has dominated this age group for 3 years? Madlax

Who has the best player in the grade? Madlax

Deal with it, Tat Dad

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You see, here's where you are incorrect. You may have the best player, I disagree. That's an opinion people are allowed to disagree. Once and for all, you seem to not be able to grasp this, they don't dominate everyone in age group because for the 20th time saying it, they lost a majority of the time when they played our top team. Now why don't you get a life, nobody on this board wants to keep reading the same stupid Madlax post. Oh yeah, you also said who won the last one. I have no idea what importance that has. It's majority. Head to head majority. You lose and you lose this argument. I win. You lose. Go into your rathole and type on your board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes IGLOO B won over TB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You see, here's where you are incorrect. You may have the best player, I disagree. That's an opinion people are allowed to disagree. Once and for all, you seem to not be able to grasp this, they don't dominate everyone in age group because for the 20th time saying it, they lost a majority of the time when they played our top team. Now why don't you get a life, nobody on this board wants to keep reading the same stupid Madlax post. Oh yeah, you also said who won the last one. I have no idea what importance that has. It's majority. Head to head majority. You lose and you lose this argument. I win. You lose. Go into your rathole and type on your board.

Honestly this person has a mental illness. They obviously have a sad existence and this is there only outlet. Sadly, he/she won't stop because looking at this board and saying nonsense is there only outlet.. People like this are exactly who pull guns out in theatres because someone is eating popcorn to loudly. # Mentalillnessisreal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best player in this grade isnt even from Long Island or Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes IGLOO B won over TB

It's mind boggling that you can beat Taz and lose to Igloo B in the same tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

I G L O O B

L

O

O

B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let it go already. Who cares. You are just as bad as him. At least be keeps his post to 6 letters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which means nothing.. Teams Win and teams lose. Happens all the time .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
until you break down the 5 wins for us, we'll just continue to stick around. That's kind of what happens when you peddle fake news. BTW, MD91 has never beaten Madlax FYI. I'm sure that MM can confirm for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
until you break down the 5 wins for us, we'll just continue to stick around. That's kind of what happens when you peddle fake news. BTW, MD91 has never beaten Madlax FYI. I'm sure that MM can confirm for you.
they will in 8 days

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to type this very slowly so that you can understand. When it comes to rankings for any sports (football, basketball, lacrosse, hockey), they don't base it on one particular head to head result. They look at the entire picture. More recent events typically have a higher weight that older ones. It's not an exact science. They typically look at how that team has done against all competition, with a higher weight against the better teams. They look at head to head, championships, overall record, etc.

That is why your argument is laughable. Anyone who has seen this Madlax team knows that they are the best 2024 out there and they have proven it for years. That Long Island education (or lack thereof) has really dulled your brain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please don't say the kid from CT. Madlax has the most dangerous offensive player. I agree to that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weak Bracket for Havoc...Assume Express North and Longboards in the final

The Kingsman team is made up of taz & pack kids. They will be hard to beat.

Kingsmen is a Sachem team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to type this very slowly so that you can understand. When it comes to rankings for any sports (football, basketball, lacrosse, hockey), they don't base it on one particular head to head result. They look at the entire picture. More recent events typically have a higher weight that older ones. It's not an exact science. They typically look at how that team has done against all competition, with a higher weight against the better teams. They look at head to head, championships, overall record, etc.

That is why your argument is laughable. Anyone who has seen this Madlax team knows that they are the best 2024 out there and they have proven it for years. That Long Island education (or lack thereof) has really dulled your brain.

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please don't say the kid from CT. Madlax has the most dangerous offensive player. I agree to that.

My kid is a better attackman than the kid from CT and the kid from Madlax is far from the most dangerous offensive player. Did you really use the words "Most dangerous". lololol what a choad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Kingsmen is a Sachem team[/quote]

Wrong! By the way, you forgot a period at the end of your sentence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe. But it ain't the tall kid. Since you Mad-losers like bragging about your "best player on the planet", ON THE LI THREAD, I'm going to break it down for you from a coaches perspective. Lacks effort and quickness. Sluggish. Average to above average skills. Take the size away, an average player. Wait another year or two when the rest of the kids catch up to his size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax guy came on here bragging how that teams dominates every team in the grade. How does a team dominate a team that beats them a majority of the time. There is no answer Madlax guy can give to this statement. None. He will say best player, more tourney wins, we will beat 91 MD. We were missing kids when we lost that day. Ref wasn't fair, schedule wasn't fair. Our goalie was sick.. our side of the field had sun, yours didn't. Lol .it goes on and on and on. Bottom line is you lost more than you won against that team . Go on to Pennsylvania or Massachusetts site. Maybe if you write Madlax rules on those sites, that statement might be true. This site it's false. I'm done with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No WP players. ESM players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax guy came on here bragging how that teams dominates every team in the grade. How does a team dominate a team that beats them a majority of the time. There is no answer Madlax guy can give to this statement. None. He will say best player, more tourney wins, we will beat 91 MD. We were missing kids when we lost that day. Ref wasn't fair, schedule wasn't fair. Our goalie was sick.. our side of the field had sun, yours didn't. Lol .it goes on and on and on. Bottom line is you lost more than you won against that team . Go on to Pennsylvania or Massachusetts site. Maybe if you write Madlax rules on those sites, that statement might be true. This site it's false. I'm done with you.

Never said anything about unfair refs or the rest of your drivel. But I accept your apology. Can't wait to stop you guys again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<yawn>

5 TO 2

TO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yet more fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never said anything about unfair refs or the rest of your drivel. But I accept your apology. Can't wait to stop you guys again.

Can't wait!

Then you'll be seeing this everyday on the LI thread!

SIX TO TWO

S
I
X

T
O

T
W
O

LONG ISLAND - BEST YOUTH LACROSSE ON THE PLANET!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apology. I read post. Where did he have an apology. Madlax parents must dominate in reading comprehension the same way Madlax lacrosse dominates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No WP players. ESM players.

Wrong again. Sachem West Hamptons Riverhead some ESM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

Happy Friday enjoy your weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

Happy Friday enjoy your weekend

What was the score of the TB Igloo B championship game? I know that question was asked but never saw an answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-4 true blue first game
8-7 igloo second game

A
Anonymous