BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 21 of 64 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Evergreen owner is posting fake news to stir up interest in his joke of a club. Evergreen is not a real club, and it never will me. Don't fall for it. There was no Madlax/Evergreen game. Evergreen only had 13 kids that couldn't throw or catch. So there was a controlled scrimmage instead. Complete waste of time for all the Madlax players.

Not true. Evergreen 2022 has the entire 3d 2022 team and is coached by Dylan Maltz. Madlax is fake news.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, 3d 2022 was never that good. Second, don't know what you mean by the "entire 3d 2022 team." That team imploded. Know lots of former 3d 2022 players that now play for new teams. So it would be impossible for Evergreen to have gotten them all. Third, tell the Evergreen owner to quit all the annoying posts -- it is just making everyone hate his club. If you want to publicize your club, win some games first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, 3d 2022 was never that good. Second, don't know what you mean by the "entire 3d 2022 team." That team imploded. Know lots of former 3d 2022 players that now play for new teams. So it would be impossible for Evergreen to have gotten them all. Third, tell the Evergreen owner to quit all the annoying posts -- it is just making everyone hate his club. If you want to publicize your club, win some games first.

You assume this is an Evergreen poster. It's just as likely it's a competitor trying to disparage this club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Names and the clubs they play for? No? Thought so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will we see any of the teams get after this fall. Hawks , Express , RR , FCA or anyone else that matters. Enough of the no name whatever Green program and a Mad Lax team that was at the bottom of the league last year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You assume this is an Evergreen poster. It's just as likely it's a competitor trying to disparage this club.

My guess is it is a Cavs parent. [lacrosse]hole parents are the biggest thing wrong with Cavs. That and playing little sisters of the poor for competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will we see any of the teams get after this fall. Hawks , Express , RR , FCA or anyone else that matters. Enough of the no name whatever Green program and a Mad Lax team that was at the bottom of the league last year

I know!! I am in desperate need to live vicariously through my 8th grade son's meaningless Fall ball games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ranking of D.C. Area teams
Express
Madlax
Next level
Express B
VLC/ club blue
Evergreen
Cavalier
Top cal
Next level b
Madlax b
Battle ax etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC Express should scrimmage MadLax Capitol to see who is actually the better team in NOVA. Both teams have access to fields, set it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks have a play day this weekend? With who?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Bears.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks and FCA having a joint practice this weekend. Both teams missing kids with football going on but should be fun for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't post names on this forum. Nice try...

As a disinterested (in these two clubs anyway) third party, reading about halfway between the extremes posted here and in the Madlax forum I have a pretty good idea what happened.

Evergreen probably did show up with less kids than they hoped they would have. And Madlax may have as well. So they probably ran drills with the two teams combined and had some situational and controlled scrimmage stuff. Probably fast break, man-up/man-down, half-field 6v6, and a little time full-field. I'd bet Madlax dictated most of the action but Evergreen probably did some nice things during the course of the practice. And maybe even scored a decent amount, might've even won a period of that.

Evergreen probably got a good idea of where they really are. If they do have a decent amount of the 3d 2022 team, that team was competitive at 'AA' last year, and I think even won the HoCo tournament, such as it is. Any team that can do that would certainly be competitive in 'AA' and probably pretty good at 'A.' Heck, if Next Level, FCA, and/or that god-awful Crabs team stay at Elite, Evergreen might even be able to win a game or two in that division. And Madlax Cap wasn't great in that division, so if Evergreen kind of hung with them (which is what I believe) then they should be able to compete some there.

Now if they didn't really get a bunch of those 3d kids, then yeah, they'll be lucky to compete at 'B' this year. But reading between the lines I'd be willing to bet they got better since last summer.

So I'd guess it wasn't an "absolute waste of time" for Madlax, but I highly doubt "there's a new sheriff in town" in Evergreen either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best FOGO around playing for the 2023 Hawks; kid is ridiculously talented and makes that team that much better!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best FOGO around playing for the 2023 Hawks; kid is ridiculously talented and makes that team that much better!!

Thanks Dad. But why are you posting this on the 2022 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a disinterested (in these two clubs anyway) third party, reading about halfway between the extremes posted here and in the Madlax forum I have a pretty good idea what happened.

Evergreen probably did show up with less kids than they hoped they would have. And Madlax may have as well. So they probably ran drills with the two teams combined and had some situational and controlled scrimmage stuff. Probably fast break, man-up/man-down, half-field 6v6, and a little time full-field. I'd bet Madlax dictated most of the action but Evergreen probably did some nice things during the course of the practice. And maybe even scored a decent amount, might've even won a period of that.

Evergreen probably got a good idea of where they really are. If they do have a decent amount of the 3d 2022 team, that team was competitive at 'AA' last year, and I think even won the HoCo tournament, such as it is. Any team that can do that would certainly be competitive in 'AA' and probably pretty good at 'A.' Heck, if Next Level, FCA, and/or that god-awful Crabs team stay at Elite, Evergreen might even be able to win a game or two in that division. And Madlax Cap wasn't great in that division, so if Evergreen kind of hung with them (which is what I believe) then they should be able to compete some there.

Now if they didn't really get a bunch of those 3d kids, then yeah, they'll be lucky to compete at 'B' this year. But reading between the lines I'd be willing to bet they got better since last summer.

So I'd guess it wasn't an "absolute waste of time" for Madlax, but I highly doubt "there's a new sheriff in town" in Evergreen either.

Sorry, it wasn't competitive. EG put the ball in the net once during the entire practice. They're an A-B level team in HOCO. Nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem is Evergreen did not get all the 3D kids and they did not have all their kids. They did some drills, which they get get the ball once or twice, really that was it. When they played on a full field it wasn't close. Madlax was also missing some keys players, but they would not have changed the outcome. It's going to be a "fun", key word "fun" spring in the Howard County league. Hopefully Evergreen will be competitive in whatever division they play in so that there will be more represtation from the NOVA are. Good luck to both teams, they are going to need it.

PS, if you were not there do not comment on the scrimmage. When you assume you make an a$$ of yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you weren't there, why would you waste everyone's time with your ASSumptions. It was mostly 6x6 half field drills. Madlax scored at will. If I remember correctly, Evergreen only scored once on a failed clear. If they had kept score, it would have been like 28-1. I am sure Evergreen is a fine program, but they are not ready for HoCo A levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because he is a 2022 kid playing on a 2023 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen won by 2. The stuff posted here are lies written to save Madlax from embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Evergreen group needs to go away. You have made this forum awful. The hold back stuff you to be annoying but at least it was true and pertained to all of the 2022 teams. Until you play one of the top programs in the area (Hawks, Express,RR, 91,FCA) stop with all the post. I am sure if you want a game with anyone of those team they will gladly have you up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen won by 2. The stuff posted here are lies written to save Madlax from embarrassment.

No way this is an Evergreen person posting. Either (1) someone trying to be funny or stir the pot or (2) A-hole Cavs parent (and there are a lot of them) jealous about Evergreen siphoning off good players and starting to beat Cavs in the older age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is pretty much right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way this is an Evergreen person posting. Either (1) someone trying to be funny or stir the pot or (2) A-hole Cavs parent (and there are a lot of them) jealous about Evergreen siphoning off good players and starting to beat Cavs in the older age groups.

Partially correct. No Evergreen team is beating another team (no matter how bad), so that statement is incorrect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen did not hang with Madlax, not even close. As for missing kids, both teams were down, big deal...wouldn't have changed what I saw. For the 3d kids that moved over tp Evergreen it is a downgrade, the 3d team last year was much better then the current Evergreen team.

MadCap lost the 3 games in Spring 2017 to the teams that finished above them in Elite Division. 3d went 4-2 in the AA division. Evergreen would prob win the A div this Spring and would go .500 or less in the "AA" division (assuming teams/division stay the same). Far from an Elite Team....now can we move on from all these parents trying to justify their move to Evergreen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen won by 2 goals. Don't know why that Madlax dad keeps saying otherwise when we were all there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best 3d kids didn't go to EG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They both are B level teams and 3D last year was the same. Even their best players belonged at the rec level.
Evergreen won by 2 goals. Don't know why that Madlax dad keeps saying otherwise when we were all there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who plays this weekend. Please only comment if you know for a fact. These clowns from Madlax and Va are a trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who plays this weekend. Please only comment if you know for a fact. These clowns from Madlax and Va are a trip.

Not as bad as the Baltimorons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? You people are total morons/idiots and total as*holes. Madlax organization and parents are simply pathetic to be around at a game, especially the fathers. They don't know the game but sit there and [lacrosse] at every call. That word idiots comes to mind again. Evergreen is showing they are just like the other DC and N Va clubs, total clueless idiots, all of them fall easily into this catagory. This is the Maryland section, go find your own or request your own section, you people are way too weak in lax IQ to be hanging out here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playday Games at umd. Hawks, D.C. Express, philly freedom, leading edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is MM and 2022 have upgraded at the goalie in FO positions; this team could be the team to beat this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is MM and 2022 have upgraded at the goalie in FO positions; this team could be the team to beat this year.

Hi, Team 88+3 2022 Goalie Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#fakenews - 91MD Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we are to believe that CM's email error in judgement was a one time thing and he "learned" from his mistakes? Hmmm...I have some land in Alaska that will become a tropical paradise next week....Madlax is money making machine...plain and simple...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? You people are total morons/idiots and total as*holes. Madlax organization and parents are simply pathetic to be around at a game, especially the fathers. They don't know the game but sit there and [lacrosse] at every call. That word idiots comes to mind again. Evergreen is showing they are just like the other DC and N Va clubs, total clueless idiots, all of them fall easily into this catagory. This is the Maryland section, go find your own or request your own section, you people are way too weak in lax IQ to be hanging out here.

This board is funny and if you read to much into any post then the idiot is the one looking in the mirror. I think the Evergreen posts are funny and sometimes interesting as they are bringing attention to themselves. The personal attacks on specific Hawks players and club owners are not funny or interesting to most people. However the best joke of all is the suggestion that Lax IQ has anything to do with any post I have ever read on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats. [lacrosse] post of the year thus far. Apparently you're Bill Tierney in your mind, meanwhile you're most likely some donk who played HS lax in Glen Burnie. STFU about how you're from MD, nobody cares except your parole and/or child services officer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard starting attack will be one of best in Nation this year. No teams will be able to stop.

Page 21 of 64 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard