BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 85 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2023 outlaws select are looking for a FOGO

Anyone else find it disturbing that teams below the MS or HS level actually have FOGOs?

Not really. The term is used loosely for a faceoff midfielder. Most teams with minimal exceptions have the faceoff midfielder play on a particular line. If the team only has one "FOGO" that player may actually face off and get off for the other midfield lines.

what happened to all the fogo clinics they were supposed to have?

fl$ had supplemental tryouts and positional clinics. Much better option.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2023 outlaws select are looking for a FOGO

Anyone else find it disturbing that teams below the MS or HS level actually have FOGOs?

Not really. The term is used loosely for a faceoff midfielder. Most teams with minimal exceptions have the faceoff midfielder play on a particular line. If the team only has one "FOGO" that player may actually face off and get off for the other midfield lines.

what happened to all the fogo clinics they were supposed to have?

FL$ reloaded with a few former Outlaw players and is ready to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 Kids From Gold went to fl$- Good luck with those parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only a handful of teams that can compete day in and day out against each other. I'm not saying they are all equal but I think you will get pretty good games every time they play. The first two are still a little ahead of the pack. Years past I would have had Igloo with 90+1 and Express but haven't heard good things out of there camp. Any other team at this age group I think these six teams beat pretty steadily and convincingly. Im talking just Long Island before everyone starts to go nuts.
90+1, Express, Igloo, TrueBlue, Empire, S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only a handful of teams that can compete day in and day out against each other. I'm not saying they are all equal but I think you will get pretty good games every time they play. The first two are still a little ahead of the pack. Years past I would have had Igloo with 90+1 and Express but haven't heard good things out of there camp. Any other team at this age group I think these six teams beat pretty steadily and convincingly. Im talking just Long Island before everyone starts to go nuts.

This was written by an empire parent. No one else would put them on this list.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop stirring the pot TB and JC wanna be loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What position do they play and is Gold their better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire? Yeah ok. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold is the 2nd team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its Bandits, Express A and Igloo A, then everyone else. If you disagree, you are delusional. Once your kids team has beaten these teams more than once, then come talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol! They are terrible! And going to be even worse this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard there is a better coach on Gold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire? Yeah ok. What a joke.

No joke. They beat True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Express A will take top honors this year, but not at the WSYL, overall they will do the best in tournaments IMHO. However in the WSYL there best players can not play. 90+1 will drop to 2, I believe that Igloo Empire and TrueBlue will be fighting for that third spot. I think S2S will be an absolute disaster this year. Good luck in the Fall to all and will see everyone next year or maybe at a fall tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold is the 2nd team.

Its there second team but I think teams were split even, they did not have an A or B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you have to beat these teams more than once to be considered same level..According to you? NM daddy.. what a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Express A will take top honors this year, but not at the WSYL, overall they will do the best in tournaments IMHO. However in the WSYL there best players can not play. 90+1 will drop to 2, I believe that Igloo Empire and TrueBlue will be fighting for that third spot. I think S2S will be an absolute disaster this year. Good luck in the Fall to all and will see everyone next year or maybe at a fall tourney.

With a 30 man roster loaded with holdbacks I agree they will be top dog on the island, but at the WSYL all the holdbacks cannot play so again I have to agree with you that they won't win it all. Thanks for your opinion express daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With a 30 man roster loaded with holdbacks I agree they will be top dog on the island, but at the WSYL all the holdbacks cannot play so again I have to agree with you that they won't win it all. Thanks for your opinion express daddy.

WOW this site has reached a all time low. You're upset at a guy for stating the same thing you just said? I guess you just wanted to type something to be heard. Oh my fault you added that they have a 30 man roster to the comment or maybe you just articulated it a bit more than he did. lol. This site is great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why "will S2S be a absolute disaster" as you put it? Did their main players leave the team or do you know something about their additions not being up to par.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heard wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heard wrong

Look we can all admit the Outlaws have had a issue the past few years with turnover. Some like the coaches some can't stand them. Can we move on from that one or at least read a few pages back if you want to go over that again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heard wrong

Look we can all admit the Outlaws have had a issue the past few years with turnover. Some like the coaches some can't stand them. Can we move on from that one or at least read a few pages back if you want to go over that again.

Were the kids that left for fl$ their better players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heard wrong

Sorry I let you down Mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heard wrong

fl$ will take care of them and make them better. I'm sure they'll get more Outlaws next year as well. It's a good feeder program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why "will S2S be a absolute disaster" as you put it? Did their main players leave the team or do you know something about their additions not being up to par.

Not sure where the original poster gets their info, S2S will be improved this year, they picked up the best player from my sons Express B team, another very good middie from Igloo, and two very good attackmen. Their defense has always been good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
fl$ will take care of them and make them better. I'm sure they'll get more Outlaws next year as well. It's a good feeder program.[/quote]

So fl$, a team that has not been on any radar at this age group, get three kids from a "B", another clubs 2nd team. Now they are going to be a dominate team at this age group. Do you read your post out loud before hitting the submit button?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure where the original poster gets their info, S2S will be improved this year, they picked up the best player from my sons Express B team, another very good middie from Igloo, and two very good attackmen. Their defense has always been good.

They lost their best defender

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try BR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummmmm, not true. Their best close defenseman is back (along with the rest of the D), and their LSM, who may be the best in the grade, is back as well. More fake news from the liberal left?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fl$ will take care of them and make them better. I'm sure they'll get more Outlaws next year as well. It's a good feeder program.[/quote]

So fl$, a team that has not been on any radar at this age group, get three kids from a "B", another clubs 2nd team. Now they are going to be a dominate team at this age group. Do you read your post out loud before hitting the submit button?[/quote]

They were all starters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So fl$, a team that has not been on any radar at this age group, get three kids from a "B", another clubs 2nd team. Now they are going to be a dominate team at this age group. Do you read your post out loud before hitting the submit button?[/quote]

They also got 3 kids from a 2025 town team. WSYL here we come!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real question is "Do you know how to read"? Where did anyone say F$G is going to dominate....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold is the 2nd team.

Its there second team but I think teams were split even, they did not have an A or B.

That could not be more wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fl$ will take care of them and make them better. I'm sure they'll get more Outlaws next year as well. It's a good feeder program.

The real question is "Do you know how to read"? Where did anyone say F$G is going to dominate....[/quote]

You post about taking players from other teams. Talk about how you will make them better. You talk about them being outlaws best "b" players. I'm sorry I misinterpreted your intentions. Guess you meant you plan on staying mediocre. Enjoy the view from the cheap seats again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real question is "Do you know how to read"? Where did anyone say F$G is going to dominate....[/quote]

With the "FL$ reloaded with a few former Outlaw players and is ready to go" post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold is the 2nd team.

That could not be more wrong

Select is B and PB can't stand to look in the mirror and admit it. So keep going in the A division and get your butt kicked. It's time to bring in your UNC coach and rebuild your club. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Select is B and PB can't stand to look in the mirror and admit it. So keep going in the A division and get your butt kicked. It's time to bring in your UNC coach and rebuild your club. Good luck.

What are you talking about? The convo was about FL$ and Gold. Please stop with your personal vendetta against the Outlaws and PB. The Select team is very good and has no more issues than any other club team. It's so obvious that you are only posting this to bash the program because they didn't like you and either your son wasn't good enough, or you were an idiot and no matter how good your kid was, they just couldn't deal with you anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about? The convo was about FL$ and Gold. Please stop with your personal vendetta against the Outlaws and PB. The Select team is very good and has no more issues than any other club team. It's so obvious that you are only posting this to bash the program because they didn't like you and either your son wasn't good enough, or you were an idiot and no matter how good your kid was, they just couldn't deal with you anymore.

What UNC coach? Please don't start that, you might fool some people but not all. Yea, right UNC!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^northstars guy at it again ^

Page 29 of 85 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard