BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 18 of 64 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tenacious Turtles putting together all star team to compete in Dicks TOC. Anyone else going?

There is only one Tenacious Turtles team, and they are now in college.

they started back up w youngins

https://turtleslax.com/

I know. Nothing wrong with that, but don't call them the Turtles. There is only one team that can be called the Turtles.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about all this API and Maryland stuff? Evergreen 2022 is the new sheriff in town. Evergreen 2022 -Madlax Capital 2022 scrimmage on 10/1 at noon at Evergreen. Come watch the changing of the guard.

This is hysterical. Win a game this spring in the big boy division before you start touting a glorified rec program as the "new sheriff in town".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid that left API to go to the HAWKS is a good player but he just made a bad decision . How do you give up playing 80 to 90 percent of the game for a good team .To go to the Hawks and play less makes no sense. I guess that's why he got it for free.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about all this API and Maryland stuff? Evergreen 2022 is the new sheriff in town. Evergreen 2022 -Madlax Capital 2022 scrimmage on 10/1 at noon at Evergreen. Come watch the changing of the guard.

This is hysterical. Win a game this spring in the big boy division before you start touting a glorified rec program as the "new sheriff in town".

Sounds like Bitmore renamed as evergreen and in va.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unlike the other team in Leesburg, at least Evergreen is willing to go out and challenge themselves by playing a team like Madlax Capital. Never see that other Leesburg team do that. They prefer to "support" local weakling teams by beating them every year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid that left API to go to the HAWKS is a good player but he just made a bad decision . How do you give up playing 80 to 90 percent of the game for a good team .To go to the Hawks and play less makes no sense. I guess that's why he got it for free.

Please give me the list of TOP D1 kids signing out of API? Then give me a list of top D1 kids out of Hawks? I think his choice could prove to be correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So after they break up the 12.5 scholarships for the "top D1" kids you get....... $5000 maybe? LOL. Forest from the trees boys. Grades and Fun better be your montra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please give me the list of TOP D1 kids signing out of API? Then give me a list of top D1 kids out of Hawks? I think his choice could prove to be correct.

Not is playing time is reduce.................I rather my son play for a lesser time and play often then play for a better team and ride the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not is playing time is reduce.................I rather my son play for a lesser time and play often then play for a better team and ride the bench.

My momma says that alligators are so ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to be seen. And Hawks play with the big boys. Also if they are winning more and he play O he will have the ball to look good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do all the Hawks kids get a free ride or just former api kids that go to the Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Middies shouldn't be playing 80-90%.

Sounds like he's on a team that will use him correctly and maximize his time on the field.

I heard his dad founded Hawks many years ago with hogan for his older son to play on. Then there was a falling out. Good to see they reconciled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API and Hawks both suck. Nothing but trash from the armpit of MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So after they break up the 12.5 scholarships for the "top D1" kids you get....... $5000 maybe? LOL. Forest from the trees boys. Grades and Fun better be your montra.

It's "Forest for the trees." And the word is "mantra," not "montra." I'm sorry, but the illiteracy on here is just too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unlike the other team in Leesburg, at least Evergreen is willing to go out and challenge themselves by playing a team like Madlax Capital. Never see that other Leesburg team do that. They prefer to "support" local weakling teams by beating them every year.

I understand the start time for the game is moved to 12:30 for the college coaches that plan to attend this game now being billed as "the Battle of Leesburg" get there early as parking may be an issue. They have food available at the evergreen sports complex. I plan to get there at 10:00am to tailgate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs and 3d Mid Atlantic are good feeder programs for Evergreen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs,3D Mid and Evergreen should be one club one team and they would be fun to watch and play for. But the egos of rich white people is in full effect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs,3D Mid and Evergreen should be one club one team and they would be fun to watch and play for. But the egos of rich white people is in full effect.

They would still be terrible compared to BW, VLC and Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would still be terrible compared to BW, VLC and Madlax.

I understand the start time for the game is moved to 12:30 for the college coaches that plan to attend this game now being billed as "the Battle of Leesburg" get there early as parking may be an issue. They have food available at the evergreen sports complex. I plan to get there at 10:00am to tailgate.

I can't believe Madlax agreed to play Evergreen. What a waste of time and gas for the Madlax kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in the FCA play day at Calvert Hall on Oct. 29?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA

That is correct, the FCA holdbacks vs. the FCA non holdbacks. Could be an interesting game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA

That is correct, the FCA holdbacks vs. the FCA non holdbacks. Could be an interesting game.

Same day as Battle on the Bay. Not many top teams left to play at Calvert hall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is battle of the bay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is battle of the bay

Biggest fall tourney at Chesapeake high (aa county). Run by Loyola's Toomey

Best LI teams and many out of state teams last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA play day is the 8th
Battle of the Bay is 29th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA play day is the 8th
Battle of the Bay is 29th

Different play day. Possibly Hawks vs fca on 8th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very funny how Hawks give free rides to new kids that they have been recruiting for a year while kids who have been there 3,4, and 5 years are paying full prices and sweating it out all season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very funny how Hawks give free rides to new kids that they have been recruiting for a year while kids who have been there 3,4, and 5 years are paying full prices and sweating it out all season.

Who got a free ride?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who got a free ride?

New middie/fogo from API. Dad has history with hogan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you that much of an idiot? Do you not know that in life, people can be treated fairly, but rarely equally. Some kids are more important than others. That's why people at work usually make different salaries. Some are deemed more valuable that others.

Life is a meritocracy. Some kids are on the team and pay full freight. Others pay less because they need the help. Others get help because they are deemed too valuable to lose. Get over yourself, dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 6 or 7 are there to subsidize the rest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 6 or 7 are there to subsidize the rest

If you don't like it, play somewhere else. There are no shortages of clubs to choose from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who got a free ride?

I bet the other fogo dad isn't happy about this one bit. Please post a practice and game schedule. I want to watch this sideline this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who got a free ride?

You are an ignorant [lacrosse] for calling out this player. You have no clue what the family's situation is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who got a free ride?

Doubtful, he is getting a reduced ride, no way he is getting a free ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy makes enough money .. free ride that was the deal to come over

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is what daddy has been telling everyone free to go to the Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous!

Giving free rides to opposition kids is poaching.

Page 18 of 64 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard