BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 101 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What tournaments will LI Express, Express North, WP and TAZ be doing in the Fall?

S2S wants to make sure they play all the A teams. Ha! Until they get badly crushed and realize they ar not an A team.

Because those parents don't want their kids to actually play on a team labeled as B but that is what they are. One tournament and they will see.

They will be playing B at Blatant.

18 practices in Sept/Oct so at least the training will be there. Outside of Taz/WP who many team will get that much practice over the next 2 months? I'll guess none

Madlax will, boom!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S has a 2024 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S has a 2024 team?

yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams doing Bulldog Classic or Fairfield Classic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

and then the rest. LOL.

Beat WP at HHH. Beat Taz at NXT. Won HoCo last TWO years. It is lonely at the top.
the question was how did they do at Elite 7+1? That's the one that counted

You mean that crooked joke of a tourney where MM rigged everything so that it was an all 9d1 final. Give me a break. You've got to be kidding. Madlax played 9d1NY couple of weeks later on level playing field at HHH and beat them solidly. Madlax played 9d1MD twice this summer and crushed them by wide margin. Proves how much MM stacked things at his own tourney.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Level playing field , they still played head to head. WP won. You are arguing about scheduling. Lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but head to head WP vs Madlax, WP won more than they lost. Probably something like 6 wins and 3 loses. Madlax is real good, no question and they have beaten WP at times. Like I said though , WP wins most of the times they play head to head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments will LI Express, Express North, WP and TAZ be doing in the Fall?

S2S wants to make sure they play all the A teams. Ha! Until they get badly crushed and realize they ar not an A team.

Because those parents don't want their kids to actually play on a team labeled as B but that is what they are. One tournament and they will see.

There are a bunch of kids on S2S that were on "A" teams last year and for whatever reason decided to give S2S a try. My son was on a"B" team and is looking forward to playing with better players. Isn't that the point at this age to have fun and get better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Level playing field , they still played head to head. WP won. You are arguing about scheduling. Lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but head to head WP vs Madlax, WP won more than they lost. Probably something like 6 wins and 3 loses. Madlax is real good, no question and they have beaten WP at times. Like I said though , WP wins most of the times they play head to head.

How many practices a week does Madlax, WP, and Taz do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be playing B at Blatant.

18 practices in Sept/Oct so at least the training will be there. Outside of Taz/WP who many team will get that much practice over the next 2 months? I'll guess none

Outlaws Rotolo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Middle school has started lets up our games here and really start bashng other teams and kids, crank it up a notch parents you pay all this money you should be able to come on here and tell us which 11 year old boys you think suck... come on lets hear it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express A added many new kids...why dont you wait till you see how they play on the field during the fall tournaments...you must hate your life to bash a program..guessing ur kid got cut from that team..just a guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you don't get it. The refs were in MM's back pocket all weekend long. Real travesty. Correct me if I am wrong. WP has only beaten Madlax three times. Two were at Laxfest, when Madlax didn't have its full squad, and Madlax had to play Taz and WP back-to-back. Talk about unfair. And the only other time was at MM's tourney where MM wanted to make his boss look good, and Madlax was missing two starters. You were probably at the HHH championship game. You saw it with your own eyes. Madlax beat WP solidly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you don't get it. The refs were in MM's back pocket all weekend long. Real travesty. Correct me if I am wrong. WP has only beaten Madlax three times. Two were at Laxfest, when Madlax didn't have its full squad, and Madlax had to play Taz and WP back-to-back. Talk about unfair. And the only other time was at MM's tourney where MM wanted to make his boss look good, and Madlax was missing two starters. You were probably at the HHH championship game. You saw it with your own eyes. Madlax beat WP solidly.
King Craftsmans... always with the excuses. Mad lax is a joke. Every time your team loses there is excuse, after excuse, after excuse. The reason why they lose is not because they don't have their full squad, it's because Madlax 2024 team in solely based around 1 player. If you play against them enough, a good coach will shut that player down, and game over.You know it, you're coach knows it, in fact he's said as much, and all teams are catching on to it. Can't wait to hear the excuses this year. Hope you come up with something new because this line is old news. Now, go soak you're dentures you toothless hick, put you're kids to bed, so you're wife can go to her second job at the Camelot to pay for little Johnny's lax lessons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

Does express even have a B team this year? Heard lots of kids fled for other programs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

The whole organization is such a joke. They don't care about anything but the money. Obviously it's a business but they could care less about the kids. Stay away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

Does express even have a B team this year? Heard lots of kids fled for other programs

Yes they do. Who did you hear from? Did you call the Express and they told you so? Please enlighten us so we can hear as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax loser. I'm sure your boys are all great kids, but the parents reputation as trailor trash losers appears to be well earned, based on your unending, classless antics. "Dude" you really need to get a life. You have nothing else going on in your life where you stalk the northeasts thread?? Does it really matter that much to you which 11 year old team is the best?! News flash! There are about 4-5 top teams that could beat each other on any given day. If you don't realize that, then you are delusional as well as a scum bag. That was as of July. Now, that's ancient history, and they all start over from square one. We'll see what happens, but things could easily change alot. Do yourself a favor. Do something with your life, while there is still time. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, they were missing kids,the refs weren't fair, the schedule wasn't fair, three shots hit the post,the coach had a headache, the water at halftime wasn't cold,etc. Bottom line is,you are what your record says you are,like coach parcells said. Head to head they have a losing record. Get over it. It no big deal, it's just that when you make those ridiculous Madlax comments, many of us no the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

Yes they do. Who did you hear from? Did you call the Express and they told you so? Please enlighten us so we can hear as well.

If your kid isn't on Express then why do you care.If your kid left than good luck in your greener pasture. Kids leave programs all the time. Plenty of good players came on too. Coach was happy about many of those kids leaving believe me..
Say Hi, on the sidelines.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
instead of fighting which of the 4 'top' teams are best around i would like to ask an actual question.... i am new to this and would like to know what the best place to find info about tournaments is...someone told me tourney machine, is there another that i could use?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

The whole organization is such a joke. They don't care about anything but the money. Obviously it's a business but they could care less about the kids. Stay away.

And this is new news? It's all about the $ and who you know. Read older grades. It's finally hit this year. So obvious with who they kept this year. Stay away and find coaches that actually care about the kids. There are some out there. Express is awful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

If your kid isn't on Express then why do you care.If your kid left than good luck in your greener pasture. Kids leave programs all the time. Plenty of good players came on too. Coach was happy about many of those kids leaving believe me..

Now lets not be silly. The big guy was not happy about all of the kids that moved on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
instead of fighting which of the 4 'top' teams are best around i would like to ask an actual question.... i am new to this and would like to know what the best place to find info about tournaments is...someone told me tourney machine, is there another that i could use?

What are you actually looking for? Top elite toruneys? Local tourneys? Fall or Spring Tourneys? Usually the top tourneys are put on by the top clubs. Take a look at what tourneys the tops clubs A teams are playing in and compare with other top clubs. Tourney Machine is great but usually not updated to a week before a tourney. You can always search last years tourneys but if you are "new to this" and don't really know what to look for it will be difficult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

Now lets not be silly. The big guy was not happy about all of the kids that moved on.

They are all a joke. People finally realized it and got the [lacrosse] out of there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It must kill you guys that Madlax has been dominant at this grade since Day 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

The big guy is not the coach he once was. He's now like all the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

Noticed I used the word "many" and not "all". That guy is still "ONE" of the best coaches in the age bracket.
Yes he was spread thin last year, I agree. "MY" kid likes him and learns a lot from him. If the parents had issue, then move on and be happy somewhere else...Next...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A sucks

Express B too
All of Express
All the holdbacks

The big guy is not the coach he once was. He's now like all the rest.

5 Express teams plus St Anthony's freshman. He will miss half your sons tournament games. Plenty of availability at Storm though...can't miss those

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do. Who did you hear from? Did you call the Express and they told you so? Please enlighten us so we can hear as well. [/quote]

Say Hi, on the sidelines.....[/quote]
Now lets not be silly. The big guy was not happy about all of the kids that moved on. [/quote]

Noticed I used the word "many" and not "all". That guy is still "ONE" of the best coaches in the age bracket.
Yes he was spread thin last year, I agree. "MY" kid likes him and learns a lot from him. If the parents had issue, then move on and be happy somewhere else...Next...[/quote]

Next? Stop defending the big guy? He's STILL spread too thin. Four teams instead of five. That's only because the C team folded. Plus St. Anthony's and all his clinics. It's a bunch of bull! You claim he's one of the best coaches. If he was such a great coach and cared for the kids he wouldn't take on all that. It's the Express way. And the $$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am looking for any and all tournaments, local, A level...whatever, i guess there is no central location that lists all tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now lets not be silly. The big guy was not happy about all of the kids that moved on. [/quote]

Yes he was spread thin last year, I agree. "MY" kid likes him and learns a lot from him. If the parents had issue, then move on and be happy somewhere else...Next...[/quote]

Next? Stop defending the big guy? He's STILL spread too thin. Four teams instead of five. That's only because the C team folded. Plus St. Anthony's and all his clinics. It's a bunch of bull! You claim he's one of the best coaches. If he was such a great coach and cared for the kids he wouldn't take on all that. It's the Express way. And the $$$.[/quote]

I am sure S2S will be so much better.. Lol. Why do you care anymore? Nobody cares you left.Says more about you that you left and now throw hate then it does about if the coach has a busy schedule. If you had a set of balls you would have said something to the coaches face. I guess you were too busy kissing his a$$. Everyone is a tuff guy on the keyboard but wouldn't say boo in person.

Keep chasing the dream, word of advice have a better attitude on your new "A" team. Your kid will hate you soon if you don't...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Damn, that's a lot of ink for a B/C team with a coach that doesn't even bother to show up to playoff games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next? Stop defending the big guy? He's STILL spread too thin. Four teams instead of five. That's only because the C team folded. Plus St. Anthony's and all his clinics. It's a bunch of bull! You claim he's one of the best coaches. If he was such a great coach and cared for the kids he wouldn't take on all that. It's the Express way. And the $$$.[/quote]

Whatever.... Sad you leave a team and spew anger on an anonymous sight. Someone sounds super bitter Little BOY didn't get enuff attention is my guess...My son's team sucks too don't worry.. LOL...the kids grow up too fast to be so angry...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What parents? A bunch of the kids were on A teams last year and could have been again this year. My son knows a few of them but we stayed with our "B" team. After TAZ and WP and probably Express A (and maybe Igloo?) the rest of the teams will be murky with "B" players and yes from what I have seen with my Son's as advertised B team "C" players to fill rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure S2S will be so much better.. Lol. Why do you care anymore? Nobody cares you left.Says more about you that you left and now throw hate then it does about if the coach has a busy schedule. If you had a set of balls you would have said something to the coaches face. I guess you were too busy kissing his a$$. Everyone is a tuff guy on the keyboard but wouldn't say boo in person.

Keep chasing the dream, word of advice have a better attitude on your new "A" team. Your kid will hate you soon if you don't...[/quote]
Wrong team Mommy...nice try though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that none of the dads are toothless hicks. One is a renowned oral surgeon. Another is the top orthodontist for NoVa. So with the team discounts, we are pretty good in that department. I am going to have to do some research and get back to you whether any of the moms work at Camelot. Keep hating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that none of the dads are toothless hicks. One is a renowned oral surgeon. Another is the top orthodontist for NoVa. So with the team discounts, we are pretty good in that department. I am going to have to do some research and get back to you whether any of the moms work at Camelot. Keep hating!
Based on the attire on the sidelines it appears they came straight from working the center pole. As for your renowned oral surgeon, maybe he can wire your mouths shut at a discount before each tournament so the rest of us can watch the game in peace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It must kill you guys that Madlax has been dominant at this grade since Day 1.

What does Day 1 mean to you?:
- The day you received your first welfare check?
- The day you scored a reverse mortgage on your mobile home?
- The day your son called you a loser?

Remember this. Any achievement that your son accomplished is his and his, only.
Madlax is a great program but your son's victories are his..... not yours.

Page 18 of 101 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard