BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 113 of 128 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the 2021 crabs moving out of hoco and 2023 crabs falling apart, could Looneys be the best Baltimore club in hoco this spring?

Baltimore clubs across the board aren't what they used to be. Bethesda and Annapolis clubs are taking over.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC Express on the rise as best club in DMV.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With the 2021 crabs moving out of hoco and 2023 crabs falling apart, could Looneys be the best Baltimore club in hoco this spring?

Baltimore clubs across the board aren't what they used to be. Bethesda and Annapolis clubs are taking over.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know, I think that is why they have games and play a season. Anything is possible. For example, you may become less idiotic this year. I guess we will have to wait and see on both counts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw a 2023 Crabs attackman is now rostered on the 2022 Crabs team. Is he playing up or decided not to reclassify and is back with his proper age group?

Relax... Save you the detective work Nancy Drew. He is playing at proper age now.. Will drop back to 2023 next year 8th grade and reclass the following year to be a 2024 and finally get to High School the following year. Pretty easy detective work if you follow the Crabs.

You are a [lacrosse]*ckin idiot. Got it, a f' in IDIOT.

Easy there Ryan... I know the truth hurts. Good news is that it has got you some Championship photo ops!

Like stated above, a f' in idiot, plain and simple. Bet you read all the Nancy Drew books when you were younger or maybe you are reading them now. Idiot!

I am reading one now..The Legend of the Fatman and the Mysterious Flatbrim ..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love lacrosse... I love my team, I love my friends, I love my coaches, I love my friends.....I love to practice, I love to sweat, I love water, I love to eat....I love Tournaments, I love games, I love to win, I love to play...I love my new gear, I love my helmet, I love my jersey, I love my new stick, I love to string....I love my socks, I love my new cleats, I love my new shorts...I love fall ball...I love meeting new players....I love lacrosse.. I can't wait until my parents stop ruining it for me...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or was it the parents?

Parents are nuts, but to have an entire winning team fall apart that quickly makes one think there had to be something else. Unless of course all the kids that left are going to the same team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are more good players, more good coaches, more good clubs, and more holdbacks for everyone. The Crabs monopoly is over!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can a real 23 Crabs parent tell the reason the team has been dismantled? Was it Flat Brim, was it the commute, was it middle school?????

I think the crab parents have been pretty straightforward with their reasons for leaving, their opinions have of course been answered with name calling but if you read through it the reasons for leaving are laid out well. The other side has not done as well stating their case for staying.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love lacrosse... I love my team, I love my friends, I love my coaches, I love my friends.....I love to practice, I love to sweat, I love water, I love to eat....I love Tournaments, I love games, I love to win, I love to play...I love my new gear, I love my helmet, I love my jersey, I love my new stick, I love to string....I love my socks, I love my new cleats, I love my new shorts...I love fall ball...I love meeting new players....I love lacrosse.. I can't wait until my parents stop ruining it for me...

You ok?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You ok?

He is perfectly ok and spot on! Lacrosse parents are the absolute worst.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw a 2023 Crabs attackman is now rostered on the 2022 Crabs team. Is he playing up or decided not to reclassify and is back with his proper age group?

Relax... Save you the detective work Nancy Drew. He is playing at proper age now.. Will drop back to 2023 next year 8th grade and reclass the following year to be a 2024 and finally get to High School the following year. Pretty easy detective work if you follow the Crabs.

Easy there Ryan... I know the truth hurts. Good news is that it has got you some Championship photo ops!

Like stated above, a f' in idiot, plain and simple. Bet you read all the Nancy Drew books when you were younger or maybe you are reading them now. Idiot!

This sounds like a Hitchcock movie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are more good players, more good coaches, more good clubs, and more holdbacks for everyone. The Crabs monopoly is over!

Well, all of the HS teams remain top 5 nationally, and this isn't the first year there's been an influx of options by any stretch. In building to HS, they always seem to figure it out, and between FCA and Crabs (and the one great Looney's 2020 team), there really aren't other local clubs that can tout that level of consistent success at the HS level. Hawks are at that level now as well. I would contain your excitement. When these teams finish committing the majority of the 2019's this year, and the 2020's and 2021's have another year of very high success, the best middle school kids are going to continue to matriculate to the top clubs. Sorry, but drama on a forum about some middle school changes and transfers just isn't going to change the course of nature. I hope some other teams/clubs do get to that level, but Crabs isn't a monopoly, just one of a couple really really consistently producing clubs around town, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon! Have fun with the sport, my friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had a friend who's son played with our son on a Lacrosse team. Same BS, he took his son and went to a very good club. Not only is he experiencing the same BS but the competition just isn't there. Yes, his son plays and they are in the same tournaments. He is very unhappy with his decision to leave. He knows he can't come back after he bashed the coaches and the club. Be careful what you ask for parents! I assure you the grass isn't greener....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, all of the HS teams remain top 5 nationally, and this isn't the first year there's been an influx of options by any stretch. In building to HS, they always seem to figure it out, and between FCA and Crabs (and the one great Looney's 2020 team), there really aren't other local clubs that can tout that level of consistent success at the HS level. Hawks are at that level now as well. I would contain your excitement. When these teams finish committing the majority of the 2019's this year, and the 2020's and 2021's have another year of very high success, the best middle school kids are going to continue to matriculate to the top clubs. Sorry, but drama on a forum about some middle school changes and transfers just isn't going to change the course of nature. I hope some other teams/clubs do get to that level, but Crabs isn't a monopoly, just one of a couple really really consistently producing clubs around town, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon! Have fun with the sport, my friend.

Lots of good choices out there and yes the landscape has changed. Every age group has a different dynamic. High school and college coaches want you playing on a competitive team for your age group. Despite what they whisper in the AAU/Club owners ears, they want talent (as much as they can recruit), great character and most importantly a passion for the game. Try and make certain, your son's club has a good mix of seasoned coaches (that would include some younger guys who know the modern game inside and out) and a high character HC. Sometimes (like in life with your employer), your club will falter: give a year or two to correct itself (don't be capricious, crazy parent) but if the club is living on its past reputation and isn't correcting its misteps (or as is often the case said age group is written off or de-emphasized) move on and up. Its your money and time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That sounds like your autobiography or is it a non fictional novel about your wife?? One can never tell by the title.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can a real 23 Crabs parent tell the reason the team has been dismantled? Was it Flat Brim, was it the commute, was it middle school?????

I think the crab parents have been pretty straightforward with their reasons for leaving, their opinions have of course been answered with name calling but if you read through it the reasons for leaving are laid out well. The other side has not done as well stating their case for staying.
your not going to get an answer from a real 2023 parent on here... Call the parents and find out. Most of them do not post on here..I am a parent of a kid that left.. I am not OK with anything that goes on here... I would hope that we left on good terms and hold no ill feelings toward anyone on either side.. We had our reasons. None of which has been talked about on this forum and never will..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope I don't actually know any of you f'in losers. Nancy Drew, Hitchcock...wth....pathetic. Thanks for playing....bye!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More like a movie about two [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You won't have anyone else offer an opinion. Club supporters not taking any accountability, just attacking people's character. Better off assuming all the parents are crazy, and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight... you envy other people's clubs, other people's kids and now you're telling us you watch movies about [lacrosse]. F'in losers....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or was it the parents?

Parents are nuts, but to have an entire winning team fall apart that quickly makes one think there had to be something else. Unless of course all the kids that left are going to the same team.

I keep seeing this "winning team fall apart", what have they won? They have never won HoCo!!! So lets say they are a very good team, but I would not call them a "Winning Team"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or was it the parents?

I keep seeing this "winning team fall apart", what have they won? They have never won HoCo!!! So lets say they are a very good team, but I would not call them a "Winning Team"

Didn't the win a big one in philly and a Nlf in ny?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That your wife needs/wants on a daily basis while you are at work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That your wife needs/wants on a daily basis while you are at work.
I hope I don't actually know any of you f'in losers. Nancy Drew, Hitchcock...wth....pathetic. Thanks for playing....bye!

Bye, please don't come back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or was it the parents?

Didn't the win a big one in philly and a Nlf in ny?

I don't know if there is a tougher tournament than NLF.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before you go. I hope you have time to read my other Nancy Drew recommendation .. " The Vanishing Crabs on Lake Avenue " ..so much intrigue and mystery..You gotta read it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or was it the parents?

Um, games. When you are over .500, you are a winning team. Such desperation to knock on the team, you whiffed that one completely. Yes, they are a very very very winning team. Yikes, adult much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before you go. I hope you have time to read my other Nancy Drew recommendation .. " The Vanishing Crabs on Lake Avenue " ..so much intrigue and mystery..You gotta read it!

It seems very obvious that your kid either never made a Crabs team after repeated attempts or did make it for one season and never invited back. You are very bitter and basically childish. Your actions/statements clearly point that out. Now, please, we all ask that you keep your promise and leave, just get the [lacrosse] out, you are really an immature idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems very obvious that your kid either never made a Crabs team after repeated attempts or did make it for one season and never invited back. You are very bitter and basically childish. Your actions/statements clearly point that out. Now, please, we all ask that you keep your promise and leave, just get the [lacrosse] out, you are really an immature idiot.

It seems obvious that Nancy Drew books must really get under your skin. Problems with English class after repeated attempts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems obvious that Nancy Drew books must really get under your skin. Problems with English class after repeated attempts?

Could give a rats as* about Nancy Drew books. You seem to be the fan of this "girls" directed literature. Your sentence structure sucks and I would be careful making feeble attempts at criticizing another's English. Look in the mirror butthead, you will see a complete idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could give a rats as* about Nancy Drew books. You seem to be the fan of this "girls" directed literature. Your sentence structure sucks and I would be careful making feeble attempts at criticizing another's English. Look in the mirror butthead, you will see a complete idiot.

Sure you dont like Nancy Drew! I bet you just finished her latest book " The Mysterious Loudmouth and his Quest for Holdbacks " .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure you dont like Nancy Drew! I bet you just finished her latest book " The Mysterious Loudmouth and his Quest for Holdbacks " .

The argument you two have started is making this forum boring. Please stop this drivel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You won't have anyone else offer an opinion. Club supporters not taking any accountability, just attacking people's character. Better off assuming all the parents are crazy, and move on.

Agreed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

If we say everyone that disagrees with you is crazy, will you just go away and stop boring us to death on this forum? If yes, this was us agreeing, we are all crazy, no need to reply. You win. Your logic is sound.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Can a real 23 Crabs parent tell the reason the team has been dismantled? Was it Flat Brim, was it the commute, was it middle school?????

Agreed

If we say everyone that disagrees with you is crazy, will you just go away and stop boring us to death on this forum? If yes, this was us agreeing, we are all crazy, no need to reply. You win. Your logic is sound.[/quote

No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great club track record, visionary owner. More competition in today's market: FCA remains strong, Team 91 with a strong national brand and similar "recruting brand". Looney's also strong certain years. Conclusion: more dilution in Greater Baltimore Metro Region could not have been avoided.

Stronger DC and AA clubs have slowed the hemorrhaging of talent in those areas. With collegiate recruiting contact delayed to the fall of junior year, more time for the college coaches to analyze high school film (at least in the better leagues) before watching a kid during the summer. More player development (position specific and individual, indoor and outdoor) are required not a nice to have option.

Scheme: Fundamentals are primary in the lower and middle school years although 7th and 8th grade team should be teaching a top flight motion offense, not the old Hopkins version of the alley dodge. All top clubs need an influx of younger coaches to keep the schemes current but age specific. Rec coaching offensive sets that are 20 years old are passe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great club track record, visionary owner. More competition in today's market: FCA remains strong, Team 91 with a strong national brand and similar "recruting brand". Looney's also strong certain years. Conclusion: more dilution in Greater Baltimore Metro Region could not have been avoided.

Stronger DC and AA clubs have slowed the hemorrhaging of talent in those areas. With collegiate recruiting contact delayed to the fall of junior year, more time for the college coaches to analyze high school film (at least in the better leagues) before watching a kid during the summer. More player development (position specific and individual, indoor and outdoor) are required not a nice to have option.

Scheme: Fundamentals are primary in the lower and middle school years although 7th and 8th grade team should be teaching a top flight motion offense, not the old Hopkins version of the alley dodge. All top clubs need an influx of younger coaches to keep the schemes current but age specific. Rec coaching offensive sets that are 20 years old are passe.

What are the best MIAA schools running top flight motion offense??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
300+ pages and 1,623,886 views and counting. Locally Grown and Nationally Known.....follow the leader son!!!......CRAB NATION!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 113 of 128 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard