BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 144 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks mom.

Actually I play with him!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 2018 Terps nice win at the Winter National tournament in NJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 2018 Terps nice win at the Winter National tournament in NJ.

Yes! And the 2017 Terps grab their championship also! Along with 2019 Wolverines winning their age too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why didn't cudas go down to play in the U15 at dicks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not like it's down the block. Oh let's just go down to Florida and play in this tournament to satisfy the questions.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth be told team is not deep and if a couple of starters couldn't play they know they would not win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Cudas going to [lacrosse]'s in July. Thanks for asking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't it be nice if a big name sports company sponsored a tournament on LI instead of all of us paying to go play in FL and NJ and everywhere else! We could easily get teams to come play here and our local economy could use the financial benefit of such an event. We are home to several colleges with great facilities as well as great parks and lots of hotels and restaurants!!Maybe Dicks could hold a local event?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When all the players expect to make it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. But why not now instead of Florida in July? I guess missing one or two players enough to say "lets wait".

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. But why not now instead of Florida in July? I guess missing one or two players enough to say "lets wait".

The July tourney is considered the better held national event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't tell the Turtles that the July tourney is better. Will be interesting to see if the turtles enter the U15 championship in florida this coming summer. Hope they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't tell the Turtles that the July tourney is better. Will be interesting to see if the turtles enter the U15 championship in florida this coming summer. Hope they do.

"Don't tell the turtles that July tourney is better", why don't tell them? Is someone suppose to be scared? LOL. I think the ADULTS on LI are more scared of the turtle creator and his team than the actual 2017 players on LI. Fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this negative smack talk combined with arrogance and superiority complexes, you guys are really starting to sound like soccer parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why did you put this on the Express thread?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Read the second sentence, restate the question and see if it makes sense. Measure twice cut once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its called "rubbing your nose in it".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its called "rubbing your nose in it".

So your rubbing it in all the noses of express players and parents? Your team beat little kids. Get real. And aren't your great turtles suppose to be a "express team"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To answer your question....I put it here because the Turtles are an Express Team,I think it is nice to Congratulate the young boys and their coaches for a nice accomplishment. I am a lax fan, my son is on another Express team. But I do appreciate the great team that these players are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lax pro is looking to play turtles an cudas then we will see who is the best on long island . we will shut everybody up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really.. Who is Lax Pro ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To answer your question....I put it here because the Turtles are an Express Team,I think it is nice to Congratulate the young boys and their coaches for a nice accomplishment. I am a lax fan, my son is on another Express team. But I do appreciate the great team that these players are.

I also appreciate the great team they are on. Thats very nice that you support the "express turtles" because they are an "express team". I have one more question, if you are such a big supporter of express teams WHY didn't you post a link about the THREE express teams that won championships right after xmas for the Indoor Nationals in NJ? Kinda a big deal that the club won every age in a tournament with strong competition wouldn't you say? But, I guess its never a good accomplishment unless your wearing the Express colors of PURPLE and GREEN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's incredible the results that all of the long island teams have achieved!

Many Congrats to each and everyone of the teams, players, coaches and parents whose dedication has allowed all of the kids to represent so well.

Cheers to all, regardless of team colors or affiliations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do you live under a rock
we are the best ten on long island ,nobody is safe when we play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope you play better then you spell

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do you live under a rock
we are the best ten on long island ,nobody is safe when we play

don't know who you are referring to? Who is the "best 10"? I guess you will answer when you get home from school!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any idea when the Express is going to announce what tournaments we are playing in for the Summer of 2013? Trying to make some plans and I can't believe the whole family has to wait on an 11 yr olds lacrosse schedule

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any idea when the Express is going to announce what tournaments we are playing in for the Summer of 2013? Trying to make some plans and I can't believe the whole family has to wait on an 11 yr olds lacrosse schedule

Family plans? Ha Ha - yea right, kiss that goodbye. Welcome to 5-6 years of summer club lax [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also appreciate the great team they are on. Thats very nice that you support the "express turtles" because they are an "express team". I have one more question, if you are such a big supporter of express teams WHY didn't you post a link about the THREE express teams that won championships right after xmas for the Indoor Nationals in NJ? Kinda a big deal that the club won every age in a tournament with strong competition wouldn't you say? But, I guess its never a good accomplishment unless your wearing the Express colors of PURPLE and GREEN.

Actually I DID post after the Winter National Tournament you can go back and read the posting Congratulating all THREE winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
make plans in August!!!!! or weekdays only in July - good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually at commitment night they give out the tournament list

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Family plans? Ha Ha - yea right, kiss that goodbye. Welcome to 5-6 years of summer club lax [lacrosse].

I guess someone is forcing you to have your kid play travel lacrosse. It comes with the territory.....

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Removed Reference
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just keep in mind ... the tournament schedule will change after it is handed out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess someone is forcing you to have your kid play travel lacrosse. It comes with the territory.....

Relax hyper rookie - been there done that with quite a successful outcome. But if fighting traffic on the NJ TP in 100 degree heat every weekend is your family's idea of relaxing fun, quality time and creating memories then knock yourself out. And yes, this is "forced" on everybody if your kid loves lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
August is usually safe, unless you getting for tryouts in September. LOL! Come on all you haters love it or leave it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
make plans in August!!!!! or weekdays only in July - good luck

Not even with club practices during the week and for many kids summer football practices/workouts/camps in July & August.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is "commitment night "?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax hyper rookie - been there done that with quite a successful outcome. But if fighting traffic on the NJ TP in 100 degree heat every weekend is your family's idea of relaxing fun, quality time and creating memories then knock yourself out. And yes, this is "forced" on everybody if your kid loves lax.

whoa, easy there Lax pro. Again it all comes with the territory..........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whoa, easy there Lax pro. Again it all comes with the territory..........

doesn't mean you have to love it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 46 of 144 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard