BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 111 of 128 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have not been to single prospect day where a D1 coach did not make fun of Ty Xanders. Not a one...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have not been to single prospect day where a D1 coach did not make fun of Ty Xanders. Not a one...

They said the same about Mel Kiper...just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well like most things on here when you call someone or some team a joke or bad you should be required to name a better option for the same thing. So can you name a better source or sight that follows high school lacrosse recruiting? I will be waiting but I am sure you will not name one. This lacrosse world is like Crabs in a bucket we eat our own.

" follows high school recruiting " Pretty sure Ty Xanders is #1 at that .. How did that morph into him knowing more about recruiting players ???

My point about Ty X is he is the only guy writing about high school lacrosse players and their recruiting. His site and write ups are the best thing online for high school lacrosse fans to read. When you start your own sight and start putting out write ups about players and events we will listen to your criticism of what he writes. My point is he is the 1st,2nd and 3rd best site online about high school lacrosse recruiting.

Thanks for responding Ty. I wasn't sure if you read this forum but now see that you do. Keep patting yourself on the back and at some point you will get a false sense of security that you are good.

Someone's son must have been passed up a shout out by Ty !

Nope, wrong. This nut has written about my 2020 son quite a few times over that past two seasons, all positive. My son doesn't need his help getting recruited, already verbal committed to a top Div 1 college. Ty is the laughing stock of college lacrosse and most college coaches pay no attention to him whatsoever. If you actually knew him you wouldn't be making such jackass statements.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well like most things on here when you call someone or some team a joke or bad you should be required to name a better option for the same thing. So can you name a better source or sight that follows high school lacrosse recruiting? I will be waiting but I am sure you will not name one. This lacrosse world is like Crabs in a bucket we eat our own.

" follows high school recruiting " Pretty sure Ty Xanders is #1 at that .. How did that morph into him knowing more about recruiting players ???

My point about Ty X is he is the only guy writing about high school lacrosse players and their recruiting. His site and write ups are the best thing online for high school lacrosse fans to read. When you start your own sight and start putting out write ups about players and events we will listen to your criticism of what he writes. My point is he is the 1st,2nd and 3rd best site online about high school lacrosse recruiting.

Thanks for responding Ty. I wasn't sure if you read this forum but now see that you do. Keep patting yourself on the back and at some point you will get a false sense of security that you are good.

Nope, wrong. This nut has written about my 2020 son quite a few times over that past two seasons, all positive. My son doesn't need his help getting recruited, already verbal committed to a top Div 1 college. Ty is the laughing stock of college lacrosse and most college coaches pay no attention to him whatsoever. If you actually knew him you wouldn't be making such jackass statements.

Yep..Didnt get a shout out by Ty. Top D1! LOL Now relax and have your son hit the wall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D" follows high school recruiting " Pretty sure Ty Xanders is #1 at that .. How did that morph into him knowing more about recruiting players ???

Yep..Didnt get a shout out by Ty. Top D1! LOL Now relax and have your son hit the wall

You just continue to prove you are a super jackass. What you can do with your LOL, well at least you should be able to figure that out. Ty is a nitwit and if you think otherwise you are right there with him. Wrote my son up four times this summer and I nor my son could care less. My son, obvoously like yours doesn't have to hit the wall. He was/ is on the radar of several Div 1 schools and verbaled to a top program where he really wants to attend for the academics. As far as Ty goes, he is a total waste of time, all the coaches that contacted us never mentioned nitwit Ty. Also, little Ty has never spoken to my son. So, jackass, I don't give a rats [lacrosse] what you believe. Seems you must be a big fan of little Ty, maybe a relative or this is little Ty himself. Now, get your little boy outside to hit the wall, maybe something good will/can happen.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To insinuate that a player couldn't be recruited by and committed to a D1, D2 or D3 program without being mentioned by Ty Xanders is inaccurate. Inaccurate and ridiculously absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well like most things on here when you call someone or some team a joke or bad you should be required to name a better option for the same thing. So can you name a better source or sight that follows high school lacrosse recruiting? I will be waiting but I am sure you will not name one. This lacrosse world is like Crabs in a bucket we eat our own.

D" follows high school recruiting " Pretty sure Ty Xanders is #1 at that .. How did that morph into him knowing more about recruiting players ???

You just continue to prove you are a super jackass. What you can do with your LOL, well at least you should be able to figure that out. Ty is a nitwit and if you think otherwise you are right there with him. Wrote my son up four times this summer and I nor my son could care less. My son, obvoously like yours doesn't have to hit the wall. He was/ is on the radar of several Div 1 schools and verbaled to a top program where he really wants to attend for the academics. As far as Ty goes, he is a total waste of time, all the coaches that contacted us never mentioned nitwit Ty. Also, little Ty has never spoken to my son. So, jackass, I don't give a rats [lacrosse] what you believe. Seems you must be a big fan of little Ty, maybe a relative or this is little Ty himself. Now, get your little boy outside to hit the wall, maybe something good will/can happen.

You sure are getting overworked on a guy that is according to you irrelevant. Just proves my point that you craved a Ty shout out and didnt get it!

My son is done hitting the wall. While he loves lacrosse he was offered a real full ride to play football. If you have athleticism and speed they give them out like candy compared to partials in lacrosse. So my little boy is hitting the weight room and track this summer. Listen now, dont feel bad about Ty for not giving your son a shout out, mine didnt get one either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well like most things on here when you call someone or some team a joke or bad you should be required to name a better option for the same thing. So can you name a better source or sight that follows high school lacrosse recruiting? I will be waiting but I am sure you will not name one. This lacrosse world is like Crabs in a bucket we eat our own.

You sure are getting overworked on a guy that is according to you irrelevant. Just proves my point that you craved a Ty shout out and didnt get it!

My son is done hitting the wall. While he loves lacrosse he was offered a real full ride to play football. If you have athleticism and speed they give them out like candy compared to partials in lacrosse. So my little boy is hitting the weight room and track this summer. Listen now, dont feel bad about Ty for not giving your son a shout out, mine didnt get one either.

Not overworked at all,. Just pointing out and proving how much of a jackass you are. And, you just proved it again. You should really just stop and keep quite, as the more you move forward the sillier you look. If you think Ty is something special then you are in the minority. Why would anyone crave a shout out from little Ty. Not me but it seems you did at one point but for some reason still feel he is great. Just proves you are missing the point and have no idea how Ty works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sure he was dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if this guys son did have a write up from Ty and his son is as good as he says he is. I think this proves our point TY is writing about and pointing out the top players in high school lacrosse. He has said several times he can not see every player. But until another sight pops up doing the same service he is the best at it. Maybe you can talk one of those D1 lacrosse scouts to start a sight and have them give rankings and write ups a shot. I think everyone who reads his sight and lists is fully aware it is not 100% on point. But I find it really funny the hate towards him but his counter parts from other sports get very little hate. I see the guys who make high school football list and most of them are 110 pounds with glasses. At least TY played some higher level lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if this guys son did have a write up from Ty and his son is as good as he says he is. I think this proves our point TY is writing about and pointing out the top players in high school lacrosse. He has said several times he can not see every player. But until another sight pops up doing the same service he is the best at it. Maybe you can talk one of those D1 lacrosse scouts to start a sight and have them give rankings and write ups a shot. I think everyone who reads his sight and lists is fully aware it is not 100% on point. But I find it really funny the hate towards him but his counter parts from other sports get very little hate. I see the guys who make high school football list and most of them are 110 pounds with glasses. At least TY played some higher level lacrosse.

All you need to do is talk to Ty one time and you will know what everyone is talking about. Other sports writers know the game and are focused on it, but not Ty. He may try to get you to believe that is the case but far from it.
Ty never played lacrosse on a high level and is not a good player, but that nothing to do with what he is doing now. Again it begs the question, where does Ty make his money, who pays him. The answers to that would lead to a whole new can of worms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thanks Ty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ty is the SportsCenter of Lacrosse. Is it necessary to the game? No. Does it enhance the experience for players and fans? Yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ty is the SportsCenter of Lacrosse. Is it necessary to the game? No. Does it enhance the experience for players and fans? Yes.

This is what I wanted to say but said better. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks again Ty. You seem to be on this board quite frequently. Guess you need to attempt to defend yourself as best you can because no one else will.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks again Ty. You seem to be on this board quite frequently. Guess you need to attempt to defend yourself as best you can because no one else will.

You and Ty need to take this to pm. We know you are upset Ty didnt give your son a shout out. It is clear you are very bitter over this. Offer Ty a couple of Ravens tickets. That might get your son a shout out and 1/16 scholarship offer from Whatsamatta U lacrosse program !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You and Ty need to take this to pm. We know you are upset Ty didnt give your son a shout out. It is clear you are very bitter over this. Offer Ty a couple of Ravens tickets. That might get your son a shout out and 1/16 scholarship offer from Whatsamatta U lacrosse program !

You are an idiot, that is the only thing that is clear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ty didn't write this. I did and I'm a lacrosse parent just like you. The only difference between us is that I am capable of being happy for kids other than my son when success comes their way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesus, enough about Ty Xanders. Who cares?

Wouldn't we rather talk about the low numbers at Crabs tryouts this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow... Half of the Crabs 2023 team just went elsewhere. What the [lacrosse] happened there? What a shame!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are trickling in on the Crabs site. 2022 has a 21 Club Blue Hold back and also a 22 B team FCA kid signed up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ty didn't write this. I did and I'm a lacrosse parent just like you. The only difference between us is that I am capable of being happy for kids other than my son when success comes their way.

Same here, Success has come my sons way and also to several of his teammates and friends and I am extremely happy for all of them. The only difference is that I see too many people putting too much into what Ty writes. . He is not the be all/ end all of recruiting. HS and especially college coaches and their "scouts" have a much better picture of the landscape of players, not just in the Md/NY area but countrywide. Happy for my son and others, if they are written up by Ty or not. Where you get the notion that my son was never written up by Ty I have no idea, but you are incorrect. But that doesn't change the way I look at Ty Xanders. Perhaps I know a little more than most people about him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are trickling in on the Crabs site. 2022 has a 21 Club Blue Hold back and also a 22 B team FCA kid signed up.

Crabs adding kids from FCA's B team now? Sounds about right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they cant play in denver in july because of the hold backs---

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs adding kids from FCA's B team now? Sounds about right.

I bet Crabs 2021, 2020, 2019, teams are strong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow... Half of the Crabs 2023 team just went elsewhere. What the [lacrosse] happened there? What a shame!

Sometimes you just have to cut the cancers out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More than half the team left... They were not cut.. Half of the team that was touted the best in the country was a cancer. That mentalitity would secure even more kids leaving

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the players were not the problem. Half the team?Maybe a gut check for the coaches and the club may be in order

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the players were not the problem. Half the team?Maybe a gut check for the coaches and the club may be in order

I find that hard to believe. That was a great team. Where would they go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody from Maryland, DC, or Philly plays in Devner.

It is just the Long Island championship and they even have to cut kids from the team for the week to do so - causing a lot of team turmoil.

I can't understand why a tournament with such weak competition gets so much publicity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is just the Long Island championship and they even have to cut kids from the team for the week to do so - causing a lot of team turmoil.

I can't understand why a tournament with such weak competition gets so much publicity.

It's hard to understand things when you know nothing about it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many of us think just the opposite. How can grade based tournaments with select kids allowed to be older than the majority of other kids get any publicity. When did slanting the results due to an advantage others dont get merit anything??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More than half the team left... They were not cut.. Half of the team that was touted the best in the country was a cancer. That mentalitity would secure even more kids leaving

I'm not sure you could claim they were the best in the country - they got smoked by the Hawks at the end of the year.

Ironically this team will have an incredible coaching staff next year, far better than any other 2023 team around. Any that may be leaving are making a huge mistake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 went to looneys... (3) to 91... (3) FVC.. (2) club blue.
We all know what the problem is. "Flat brim"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak Competition?? Please Long Island OWNS you sorry arse Lax jokers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I find that hard to believe. That was a great team. Where would they go?

They reclassified to the Crabs 2024 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure you could claim they were the best in the country - they got smoked by the Hawks at the end of the year.

Ironically this team will have an incredible coaching staff next year, far better than any other 2023 team around. Any that may be leaving are making a huge mistake.

Incredible coaching staff? Their head coach's prior head coaching experience is limited to the Boys' Latin 7th grade team last year. Can't imagine why anyone would leave with such credentials.

If you really believe that Rubeor and Witty are going to be heavily involved I have some swampland to sell you. More BS by RM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]3 went to looneys... (3) to 91... (3) FVC.. (2) club blue.

So does this mean 1st round FCA invites went out? I have a younger son who tried out for them. I didn't think he would make it and wants to stay with his current team, but I still wanted him to wait to hear. I'd rather he play and still have fun instead of just being used for practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 went to looneys... (3) to 91... (3) FVC.. (2) club blue.
We all know what the problem is. "Flat brim"

4 went to Looneys.... The whole staff was a problem

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak Competition?? Please Long Island OWNS you sorry arse Lax jokers

Admit it - other than the LI teams, wsyl competition is a joke. LI Laxfest is just as good competition wise.

Like Reply Quote
Page 111 of 128 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard