BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Straight from the man:

2022 Chuck coaches for the upcoming year will Mike Chanenchuk, John Lynott Sr. John Lynott Jr., Matt Chanenchuk and Joe Knoetgen.

All Star Staff. Doesn't get any better and the kids should have a great uear. But based on which kids landed where it's still Channy, Schwalje, Chuck.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which means big channy and big lynott will be gone by Christmas. Leaving it to little channy and little lynott. That's if big lynott ever Shows up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately no one will ever get the truth of the pecking order or which team is which other than team channy until its too late. Have fun paying 3k for more mediocre lacrosse!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did dukes play top express team today[/quote

No it wasn't even a game. I lost count at like 20 goals!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The order is Channy, Schwalje, and Chuck. And it's good thing, stop with the labeling and trying to make it a negative. These three teams have some of the best instruction around. The Chuck team will be better than the top teams at any 2nd tier club. That's not a knock, its just that showing a point that calling a team AA, A, B+, B or C makes difference, if the team is good, they are good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget this stuff....how about the big MC team getting spanked today! Shocking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did dukes play top express team today[/quote

No it wasn't even a game. I lost count at like 20 goals!!

What did you expect. Dukes came into this game fully loaded and in my opinion it was a PR game for them. Express beat them during year 6-5. So obviously it was not the two same teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Dad who can't sleep tonight because your son did not make the 2nd team despite what ever "letter" you want to assign the teams!

Just explain why Channy would put his name on a "c" team?

Answer: He would not.

Express could field 3 solid teams if they do it right.

For $3000+, they should deliver on thier word.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um... it was a scrimmage between two lacrosse teams...?? one team didn't play as well as the other... ?? dukes is a national team of really good kids from several states... ?? it was for fun... ??? LIE is still a great program for our kids and MC is a great coach ok? step away from the ledge... this is fun stuff called kids lacrosse... no go get a pizza and watch AGT...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Dad who can't sleep tonight because your son did not make the 2nd team despite what ever "letter" you want to assign the teams!

OK genius explain why there are actually 4 teams. O'Reilly has the 4th team. Do we still think they can field 4 teams, that is the question.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are playing the Dukes today, you are on the top Express. If not, you are paying for B lacrosse.

Good grief if that was too team. 12-3 dukes.

Excuses?

No excuses needed. Channy did not have his team there. He was playing kids that are hoping to become future Channy deciples!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will never happen .kids will start dropping off and they will end up with 3 teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are playing the Dukes today, you are on the top Express. If not, you are paying for B lacrosse.

Excuses?

No excuses needed. Channy did not have his team there. He was playing kids that are hoping to become future Channy deciples!

Yeah ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its august and express was missing 6 starters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever you say. Dukes missing kids too.

I guess Express needed more than the 30 kids on the sideline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DISCIPLES!!!! SMH! Jesus please don't help johnny with his homework, he'll be a holdout by default with you as a role model!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't wait until next year when we can have this conversation again. Oh wait, that is right, DN doesn't have a high school team, but there will always be 8th grade, right Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what ever you want about Express, they are still the 2017 WSYL Champions, that title can never be taken away. They were ranked #4 or 5 and came out the champions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE was missing some talent today although nothing close to the aforementioned 6 starters. I know Dukes Nationals 2022 were missing some of their best midfielders, a couple defenseman, and another top attackman for this exhibition game earlier Sunday. They were also a couple top players for the Futures tourney when they lost 6-5. Both teams are very solid but edge has to go to the Dukes Nationals because they never practice as a team. LIE practices together a lot and some have played together for years. Even when DN's get together for their monthly minicamps/evaluation/tryout, the team and players that are present is always different and can change month to month. To play at such a high level against teams like LIE, Annapolis Hawks, etc. is somewhat impressive. The secret sauce lies in the coaching, the system and the program. You can't take anything away from LIE as they are a top elite team. Igloo, PrimeTime, Hawks (and others) are all top tier. In my opinion and a the end of the day, advantage goes to Dukes Nationals and their organization. Well done.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard express was missing their top 20 players....thank god they have a 40 man roster....lol. Keep believing the hype. Maybe someday your kid will finally get to wear that LIE uniform in a meaningful game.
But you're right, you are wsyl champions. Giggle, giggle. Then 2 weeks later you went to the real national championship and got waxed. Didn't get out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Guess you were missing your top 20 players there also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't wait until next year when we can have this conversation again. Oh wait, that is right, DN doesn't have a high school team, but there will always be 8th grade, right Dad!

You honestly think this team is going to fold after this year? The program just started a couple years ago. So we can have this conversation again next year after DN continues to bring in bettter players. Who knows, maybe even some LIE kids may give it a shot. If you can't beat them, join them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK genius explain why there are actually 4 teams. O'Reilly has the 4th team. Do we still think they can field 4 teams, that is the question.

They can and will. They dedicated a coaching staff to each team.

Channy
Schwalje
Chuck
O'Reilly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9d1 tryouts coming up this week, any idea of how many teams they are looking to do? I hope not 4 like Express !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard express was missing their top 20 players....thank god they have a 40 man roster....lol. Keep believing the hype. Maybe someday your kid will finally get to wear that LIE uniform in a meaningful game.
But you're right, you are wsyl champions. Giggle, giggle. Then 2 weeks later you went to the real national championship and got waxed. Didn't get out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Guess you were missing your top 20 players there also.

Bad comedy, fool. Lost by a goal in OT in quarters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE was missing some talent today although nothing close to the aforementioned 6 starters. I know Dukes Nationals 2022 were missing some of their best midfielders, a couple defenseman, and another top attackman for this exhibition game earlier Sunday. They were also a couple top players for the Futures tourney when they lost 6-5. Both teams are very solid but edge has to go to the Dukes Nationals because they never practice as a team. LIE practices together a lot and some have played together for years. Even when DN's get together for their monthly minicamps/evaluation/tryout, the team and players that are present is always different and can change month to month. To play at such a high level against teams like LIE, Annapolis Hawks, etc. is somewhat impressive. The secret sauce lies in the coaching, the system and the program. You can't take anything away from LIE as they are a top elite team. Igloo, PrimeTime, Hawks (and others) are all top tier. In my opinion and a the end of the day, advantage goes to Dukes Nationals and their organization. Well done.......

count them 2 attach 3 middies 1 fogo. good win for dukes. teams played 3 times this year. express won twice and dukes won once

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9d1 tryouts coming up this week, any idea of how many teams they are looking to do? I hope not 4 like Express !

I doubt they do anything more than two teams. But that's my opinion and I know nothing of their plans. The difficulty is not getting the teams... it's people would rather be on a 2nd tier clubs A team than a 2nd or 3rd team of a top club. Before all these new clubs starting forming, Express, 9! and TLI all had a minimum of 3 teams per age. I think the amount of teams a club has per age is all based on the coaching and is the team that pays the same as the top team, getting the same attention. I know that is the case with Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they didn't get out of the first round of the playoffs? Like I said. Igloo best team on LI. Soon to be taken over by 91 with the new addition. JS kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they didn't get out of the first round of the playoffs? Like I said. Igloo best team on LI. Soon to be taken over by 91 with the new addition. JS kid.

Both are excellent teams. How many times did Igloo and Express play over the last two years and what were the results and scores of the games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You honestly think this team is going to fold after this year? The program just started a couple years ago. So we can have this conversation again next year after DN continues to bring in bettter players. Who knows, maybe even some LIE kids may give it a shot. If you can't beat them, join them.

Your post shows you have no idea what you are talking about. If there is a DN 2022 team next year what tournaments are they gonna play in? Baltimore Summer Kickoff, Big 4 Summer, Crab Feast? Do you honestly think kids on Team 91, Crabs,Laxachussetts, FCA, LIE, Philly Freedom, Mesa, and the original Dukes team, etc....are gonna be allowed to go play for DN when they are all in the same tourney? If a kid is already on a top team, what is the incentive to play for DN. He is already going to play against the best competition and get seen by colleges at all the big showcase tourneys. And before you give me they can attend the monthly combine/tryout, those venues already exist for the HS player, they are called Jake Reed Blue chip, Maverick Showtime, and the Under Armour tryouts.

I will be glad to have this conversation again in a year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excuses?

Dukes are a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are no joke... the laughing and smiling you see on the sideline are the kids having fun. Plain and simple. Good kids playing lacrosse and while you are planning some fantastic-i-hope-they-love-me future, those kids are enjoying it now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
? 91 goalie to Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes ok but not worth it for NY Players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 has anybody figured out how many teams there will be...Channy Schwalje and OReilly?? why does channy Jr have a team..Does he have the time????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there anyone from igloo or 91 kids playing for Dukes this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ENOUGH Dukes talk ! Its a pro bowl team of all the best kids in the 2022 division. They should win a lot of games !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ENOUGH Dukes talk ! Its a pro bowl team of all the best kids in the 2022 division. They should win a lot of games !!!

Really who cares. Believe me the owners are all the publicity you are giving them. Let's chat our little world here on the island. Big tryouts this week at Leggy and 9!. I think they'll be attendee's at each other's tryouts and both will probaby improve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 teams for 2022 Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 has anybody figured out how many teams there will be...Channy Schwalje and OReilly?? why does channy Jr have a team..Does he have the time????

Really, jist call. It your son got an invite from the Express, sounds like he did not. Channy puts his cell# on the bottom of the email. Say what you want, but he at least picks up his phone and will talk to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there anyone from igloo or 91 kids playing for Dukes this weekend

yes

Page 3 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard