BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 63 64
Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18-6. Never forget.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
18-6. Never forget.

10-4 you either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Dbags lose more games in 1 weekend then than the Hawks do all year like last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cannot believe this is how the forum is starting. Nether one of your programs is that important

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knock it off you guys... these are kids teams not the NBA... you dads have nothing to do with the outcomes of the boys lacrosse games or raising each others children. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Dbags lose more games in 1 weekend then than the Hawks do all year like last year?

What a pathetic individual you are to call a youth lacrosse team Dbags. Notice I didn't call you a human being, you are waaay below that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks rank 3rd in the country Hawks not even rank ...bottom line

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sad thing is the Hawks are calling the Diamondbacks players to come play for the Hawks . They could take your sons position

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a pathetic individual you are to call a youth lacrosse team Dbags. Notice I didn't call you a human being, you are waaay below that.

Thanks Craig. Notice I didn't call you coach because you are waaay below that.
18-6
10-3

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another year of these two hammerheads going back and forth about the Hawks and Diamondbacks! Keep making Anne Arundel County proud you d-nozzles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks choke couldn't get it done cheating in the last tournament ... face off guy cheating ... 10-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Craig. Notice I didn't call you coach because you are waaay below that.
18-6
10-3
. Sorry bud but I'm not Craig, not even associated with either team but..... I'm not calling you an idiot simply because you are waaaaay below an idiot. You seem to be an immature POS, that simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it possible this year that if you call out a kid or a specific team that you post your name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a legitimate poll to me.

Definitely only 2 teams in the country better than Diamondbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knock it off you guys... these are kids teams not the NBA... you dads have nothing to do with the outcomes of the boys lacrosse games or raising each others children. Move on.

Unless they are the coaches on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a legitimate poll to me.

Definitely only 2 teams in the country better than Diamondbacks.

You are correct, but the two that are better are both girls teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no national ranking for any any team. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because you are older, doesn't mean your better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and express and they are younger the best teams World Series champs and 2022 national champs says it all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a high school Jr. This thread cracks me up. No one on here will care one bit about your teams rankings in 12 months. You will all be locked into your sons high school team and the depth chart. And when you show back up for summer ball you will only care about what college coaches will be watching my son and can he play D1,2,or 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no national ranking for any any team. Get a life.

You need to tell inside lacrosse then, because they are posting one on their site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a high school Jr. This thread cracks me up. No one on here will care one bit about your teams rankings in 12 months. You will all be locked into your sons high school team and the depth chart. And when you show back up for summer ball you will only care about what college coaches will be watching my son and can he play D1,2,or 3

As the parent of a college sophomore, I laugh at your concerns about high school depth chart and recruiting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the parent of a college sophomore, I laugh at your concerns about high school depth chart and recruiting.

See you think you are funny but you are not smart enough to follow the structure of the post. You did not list the things you are worrying about with a college soph. So make a note, if I am going to try and be funny complete the act and not do it half as s .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As someone who has seen it all (played, coached at almost every level not pro, dad), when your oldest is in rec, assuming he's good enough you want him to play up for a very good team and a great position coach: when he moves into high school, the depth chart and recruiting becomes paramount (until the new rule it started in freshman year). Assuming he got into a good academic college (that's the biggest reason they play lacrosse in our family), then you worry about his education/career aka grades, good internships and a viable major. Lacrosse is only an option if he's killing it in school. You get more mellow the more you go through this process (with each kid). Less about lacrosse and more about, are we raising a well adjusted young man who is a good person and can support himself and his family financially.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for inserting an educated post! Finally someone who cares about a well adjusted person & not just 8th grade club lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for inserting an educated post! Finally someone who cares about a well adjusted person & not just 8th grade club lacrosse!

Thanks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didnt laugh when your child was at this grade. But it is always nice to look back and think you were superior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's did another beat down today to Long Island Express 10-3 . Hawks was 10-4 ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many boys from MD went to Hofstra this weekend to try out for the Dukes National Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's did another beat down today to Long Island Express 10-3 . Hawks was 10-4 ....

It was 12-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many boys from MD went to Hofstra this weekend to try out for the Dukes National Team?

Around 15

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So less than 20 kids showed up for 91 tryouts. And a bunch of kids have left again including 2 coaches and their sons.

What is going on there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 12-3

So what? It is 8th grade lacrosse and it is irrelevant. What recruiting tournaments are 2022 Dukes Nationals team gonna play in when the boys are in 9th and 10th grade? Answer is zero. All of the best clubs play in the same recruiting tourneys. You think a kid from Crabs, Team 91, or better yet the Dukes HS team is gonna be allowed to play for DN in the same tourney? But hey, keeping track of 8th grade lacrosse scores is thing to do now I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So less than 20 kids showed up for 91 tryouts. And a bunch of kids have left again including 2 coaches and their sons.

What is going on there?

Bad weekend for tryouts.

People on vacations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 12-3

So what? It is 8th grade lacrosse and it is irrelevant. What recruiting tournaments are 2022 Dukes Nationals team gonna play in when the boys are in 9th and 10th grade? Answer is zero. All of the best clubs play in the same recruiting tourneys. You think a kid from Crabs, Team 91, or better yet the Dukes HS team is gonna be allowed to play for DN in the same tourney? But hey, keeping track of 8th grade lacrosse scores is thing to do now I guess

First off, what a [lacrosse]. Secondly, God forbid that a bunch of really good players get together once a month and actually have fun playing together. Their minicamps are a great 3 hours of lacrosse and worth the small fee alone. And to be able to step on the field and win against the teams they play without real practices is a testament to those kids and coaches. Stop hating on these kids. You have no idea what tournaments they will play in come high school. There are things in motion to keep these kids together. So you can spout all the nonsense you want Hawks dad. Get used to your beatings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any surprises at tryouts this past weekend? Md91 FCA and RR all had first tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is going on there?

They have reached their threshold of crazy MM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound a little pissed your team must lost to them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Around 15

What teams were they from?

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard