BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 91 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo is a make pretend "A" team....There are hookers who suck less then that organization.

Really? Please tell me that you are not a parent, if so, I feel so bad for your kid. What a pathetic comment. I'm not sure what is worse, the comment or moderators allowing a comment like that to be posted on a kids lacrosse forum?

Really??? Have you read this site before?? This is normal here. You don't like it get off the site. I am sure he didn't mean to speak badly of your profession.

So, you're actually justifying the use of his language and comparisons on lacrosse forum site. Must be the same parent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the fall it was express a- haugen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coaching S2s? I heard there were a lot of kids at the pre tryout

Thats always the big question. Who is coaching. Well? These answers should be there before any fees are paid, to any team imo.

why did kids leave 2023, if that is even a fact? Love the tryout rumors -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad program. Trust me. FYI all That's all I'm going to say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is a make pretend "A" team....There are hookers who suck less then that organization.

Really? Please tell me that you are not a parent, if so, I feel so bad for your kid. What a pathetic comment. I'm not sure what is worse, the comment or moderators allowing a comment like that to be posted on a kids lacrosse forum?

Really??? Have you read this site before?? This is normal here. You don't like it get off the site. I am sure he didn't mean to speak badly of your profession.

So, you're actually justifying the use of his language and comparisons on lacrosse forum site. Must be the same parent.

You must be new here

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you please expand a bit without calling anyone out. That is one of the programs my son will be trying out for, however I am no sure how a outsider would be viewed since that team has been together for a few years and probably all live in the same area.. If it's daddy ball i can stay away from that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize if you don't use the quote feature that no one knows what post/team you are referring to?? Why is this site so hard for so many people??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be real- Most people that are on here complaining about clubs are:
1.) People who's kids did not make the team or 2.) people who's kids play on the team but they never see the field. Maybe the kid never sees the field because he isn't playing well, maybe he has a bad attitude, or maybe the coaches kid plays the same position and you feel it isn't fair. Regardless, you are not doing your kid any favors by spreading negativity and complaining. Chances are your reputation as a whiner will get your kid blackballed from every team, because nobody wants to deal with it. If you are not happy, and you think little johnny isn't being treated fairly, go find greener pastures.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats a bad Program? how are the Outlaws?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not true at all!!! ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE TO BRAG !!! PARENTS WHO THINK ITS ABOUT THEM

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Going to be top team this age. Just watch and see. Maybe get on board before train rolls in
Skull and Bones
Pay no attention to the creeps that put down every program. Check them out and talk to those that have played , and know coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there still be an Outlaws "B" team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be real- Most people that are on here complaining about clubs are:
1.) People who's kids did not make the team or 2.) people who's kids play on the team but they never see the field. Maybe the kid never sees the field because he isn't playing well, maybe he has a bad attitude, or maybe the coaches kid plays the same position and you feel it isn't fair. Regardless, you are not doing your kid any favors by spreading negativity and complaining. Chances are your reputation as a whiner will get your kid blackballed from every team, because nobody wants to deal with it. If you are not happy, and you think little johnny isn't being treated fairly, go find greener pastures.

Yep, that's a real risk on an anonymous board . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 program is legit 4 Reels! They were able to go 4-0 in a very tough Yale bracket, without one of their main coaches, I believe the Latin American gentleman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two teams for the Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Going to be top team this age. Just watch and see. Maybe get on board before train rolls in
Skull and Bones
Pay no attention to the creeps that put down every program. Check them out and talk to those that have played , and know coaches

OK Pat. Lets be clear everybody knows your program is terrible. Your 2024 select coach was the worst. He was either fired or parents hated him to the point where everyone was leaving. Now you are replacing him with the B team coaches and that is a smart move. That being said if the B team didn't have their center middie that team would have been terrible as well. He was the B teams whole offense.
Best of luck in tryouts but I would bet $ your reputation has already been hammered and you won't be getting much talent at tryouts. No parent in there right mind should let there kid play there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skull and Bones

OK Pat. Lets be clear everybody knows your program is terrible. Your 2024 select coach was the worst. He was either fired or parents hated him to the point where everyone was leaving. Now you are replacing him with the B team coaches and that is a smart move. That being said if the B team didn't have their center middie that team would have been terrible as well. He was the B teams whole offense.
Best of luck in tryouts but I would bet $ your reputation has already been hammered and you won't be getting much talent at tryouts. No parent in there right mind should let there kid play there.

Lol. Nice post. Clearly you played the team once and no doubt lost. I'm surprised by that since your team must be so well rounded and they only had one player. While the player you speak of is a great player. It takes a team to win. Stick with it coach, you will get there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True fact ... every single Outlaws booster I have ever met left disgruntled and quickly. One year they were wearing all the silly garb and the next year they wouldn't even discuss it. Everyone a bad breakup. As being tops you guys didn't belong in any real A bracket. Pat put you in the A bracket with the big dogs at forsberg to impress the parents but kept you away from the top teams and you still didn't win a game. New players will come as they will grab another coach willing to recruit from his PAL roster and turn over the names

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True fact ... every single Outlaws booster I have ever met left disgruntled and quickly. One year they were wearing all the silly garb and the next year they wouldn't even discuss it. Everyone a bad breakup. As being tops you guys didn't belong in any real A bracket. Pat put you in the A bracket with the big dogs at forsberg to impress the parents but kept you away from the top teams and you still didn't win a game. New players will come as they will grab another coach willing to recruit from his PAL roster and turn over the names

Been with Outlaws a long time. Didn't know they had boosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skull and Bones

Lol. Nice post. Clearly you played the team once and no doubt lost. I'm surprised by that since your team must be so well rounded and they only had one player. While the player you speak of is a great player. It takes a team to win. Stick with it coach, you will get there.

You are right we played them. My assessment was spot on and you know it. That boy is a very good player no doubt. The post wasn't about him though. It was about your terrible overall program. You will not get good players because your reputation has spoken for itself at this point. Your coaches are embarrassing. Everyone sees it by the product that is on the field. Any good parent should take this as a public service announcement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Fact.....you have no clue what your talking about. Outlaws went 2-1 in forsberg. All the boosters you ever met? Obviously you met them because they left the program, I'm sure they had valid reasons, but I'm also sure if they had a legitimate beef they would have told you. Your on here spreading this BS in hopes to get better players to your program. Then next year maybe you won't have to cry about losing a game. Just worry about your program and stop bashing others because your jealous your not here. Thanks for playing though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 you are trying out to make the second team, first team is set.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fact, everyone wants to be on the winning team. Fact, it takes time to build a good team, OUTLAWS need work, but they are working on it!! . The fact that you even replied to this post you are on a losing team, and you prob. blame everything around you for all the losses. Quit your crying and find something better to do. It takes a real man to put down others to make themselves feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 1st 24lax team is definitely not set. I know first hand. You are just spreading non-sense because you have an axe to grind. So sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 1st 24lax team is definitely not set. I know first hand. You are just spreading non-sense because you have an axe to grind. So sad.

maybe 3 or 4 spots up for grabs....they don't want to hurt too many feelings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skull and Bones

That said middie had a little practice session with Taz not so long ago...Poor Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skull and Bones

You are right we played them. My assessment was spot on and you know it. That boy is a very good player no doubt. The post wasn't about him though. It was about your terrible overall program. You will not get good players because your reputation has spoken for itself at this point. Your coaches are embarrassing. Everyone sees it by the product that is on the field. Any good parent should take this as a public service announcement.

OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 program is legit 4 Reels! They were able to go 4-0 in a very tough Yale bracket, without one of their main coaches, I believe the Latin American gentleman.

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skull and Bones

Our coaches are embarrassing, we don't get good players. So what does that say about your crappy organization? Cause I'm pretty sure we probably best you. Your attempt to bash this organization to attract parents to your program are weak. Everyone can see what your doing. Your probably from the south shore area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe 3 or 4 spots up for grabs....they don't want to hurt too many feelings.

That is the case with a lot of teams. Taz, WP and so on. Is the Shine box slow today????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skull and Bones

That said middie had a little practice session with Taz not so long ago...Poor Outlaws

That's great for him. Good kid, good player. Best of luck to him where ever he plays. Real difference maker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the case everywhere. All teams do it. If there a better player he will get the spot. If not the same kid will get it if you can't figure that out then your to new to the travel game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skull and Bones

OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them.

Center Mid? Stick with soccer mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skull and Bones

Center Mid? Stick with soccer mommy
there is a left, center and right mid, did you ever play, or do you just live through your child. Read all the posts...DA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Outlaws Going to be top team this age. Just watch and see. Maybe get on board before train rolls in
Skull and Bones

mid are placed left, center, right but can move anywhere, that person was just being a DB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If by center mid you mean a face off kid, yes they can win you many games.. not so much against the better teams unless the wings and attack are good too Also against better teams with a good face off kid you will be lucky with a 60% win percentage. Thats 6 out of 10 for my Outlaw families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]there is a left, center and right mid, did you ever play, or do you just live through your child. Read all the posts...DA
[/quote]
Soccer terms that no lax coaches use

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Outlaws Going to be top team this age. Just watch and see. Maybe get on board before train rolls in
Skull and Bones

mid are placed left, center, right but can move anywhere, that person was just being a DB.

Well, some play the crease, some invert to X, some play up top, some play high low and soccer mommies have them play left right center

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue goalie trying out for WP...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered