BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,633
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 62 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Again one of the MOST overrated coaches... I use that term loosely with him. Hes a disgusting excuse for a coach let alone a man. TB is SO overrated too, nothing but a C bracket team with a bunch of "multi-sport" Pequa wussies that can't take a check let alone play with kids on the A or B level. The joke is that Massapequa's program only has a few years left as the HS coach that they owe all their recent success to will be retiring after his son graduates. So good luck after that and your little Pequa Brats

Massapequa kids make up less than half of their teams at this point . . .

You may want to count again, 2022 -2025 all majority Pequa[/quote]

Another guy who can't read. Notice the "s" on the end of the word "teams"?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jacka$$, he needs to be told to cut the [lacrosse]. Stop defending that big fat disgusting pig. His screaming encouraged his team's wimpy play. Everything is not a penalty just because a blowhard coach says so.

Who is defending him? You're the keyboard tough guy looking to knock guys out with a sucker punch. Screams cowardice to me.

Just get the boys some tissues, Waaaaaah ... the other teams were playing too rough for us and our blowhard coach couldn't scream his way to any calls. Lmao! And you won't see the punch coming either, loudmouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at the scores it's easy enough to figure out which game ended early.

To keep the beating to a minimum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again one of the MOST overrated coaches... I use that term loosely with him. Hes a disgusting excuse for a coach let alone a man. TB is SO overrated too, nothing but a C bracket team with a bunch of "multi-sport" Pequa wussies that can't take a check let alone play with kids on the A or B level. The joke is that Massapequa's program only has a few years left as the HS coach that they owe all their recent success to will be retiring after his son graduates. So good luck after that and your little Pequa Brats

And calling a bunch of 4th graders brats and wussies makes you what? What an absolute loser. Pretty sure your son is a lousy lacrosse player and a monstrous brat, this is based on your disgusting post.

Yes the kid is a brat! One that made your fat slob coach squeal like a pig and your wimp sons cry like babies! All that squealing and no playoffs. 4 games and a very long silent ride home to 'Pequa.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to count again, 2022 -2025 all majority Pequa

Another guy who can't read. Notice the "s" on the end of the word "teams"? [/quote]

Another coward who calls 4th graders wussies. Your an embarrassment.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to count again, 2022 -2025 all majority Pequa

Another guy who can't read. Notice the "s" on the end of the word "teams"?

Another coward who calls 4th graders wussies. Your an embarrassment. [/quote]

0-2-2? Zero wins (0!!!!!!!) for a team that all you people were on here saying is good! Maybe they are just a little wimpy. Just a little.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And calling a bunch of 4th graders brats and wussies makes you what? What an absolute loser. Pretty sure your son is a lousy lacrosse player and a monstrous brat, this is based on your disgusting post.

Yes the kid is a brat! One that made your fat slob coach squeal like a pig and your wimp sons cry like babies! All that squealing and no playoffs. 4 games and a very long silent ride home to 'Pequa.

He should get together with the ducks coach.scream and yell their way to the the consolation round of every tournament. Both guys should not be coaching at any level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Blast avoiding the Ducks now? The game over the weekend was too close for comfort and now they're going to Jersey and playing down? Talk about the bottom falling out of a team!

Blast coaches lost the game vs express. Not the kids.politics and daddy ball lost the game for them.they had their weakest attack out there for the braveheart. What was that about?its like they were trying to lose . parents will be jumping ship after this season

This is funny because not a single coaches kid was on the field for for the braveheart. And the attackman they had on the field is an amazing player, a great kid, and comes from a great family. Nice try, though. How do you look yourself in the mirror?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast isn't really playing 3rd graders are they? That can't be true. I thought the idea of playing on a good team was to play the best opponents. They would have been challenged more at Wargames.

We're probably entered because the organizer is a buddy of JS but this tournament has been in the schedule since January. The Bandits and before the Crush always went to it. So we're going regardless of whether it's crap or not.

Either way, the kids will be in the pool and running through the hotel like madmen. The parents will hang out and drink a few cold ones. Everyone is going to have fun and I'm looking forward to it.

That's fine. While the boys are beating up on 3rd graders the top two teams will be playing at Tri Star. Enjoy the pool and the T-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jacka$$, he needs to be told to cut the [lacrosse]. Stop defending that big fat disgusting pig. His screaming encouraged his team's wimpy play. Everything is not a penalty just because a blowhard coach says so.

Who is defending him? You're the keyboard tough guy looking to knock guys out with a sucker punch. Screams cowardice to me.

Just get the boys some tissues, Waaaaaah ... the other teams were playing too rough for us and our blowhard coach couldn't scream his way to any calls. Lmao! And you won't see the punch coming either, loudmouth.

Not my coach coward, tell your sissy son how daddy handles problems, he fights like a woman. Ironic calling someone a blowhard you chicken $hit.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Blast avoiding the Ducks now? The game over the weekend was too close for comfort and now they're going to Jersey and playing down? Talk about the bottom falling out of a team!

Blast coaches lost the game vs express. Not the kids.politics and daddy ball lost the game for them.they had their weakest attack out there for the braveheart. What was that about?its like they were trying to lose . parents will be jumping ship after this season

This is funny because not a single coaches kid was on the field for for the braveheart. And the attackman they had on the field is an amazing player, a great kid, and comes from a great family. Nice try, though. How do you look yourself in the mirror?

Amazing players don't drop passes that could win the game. Stop drinking the 9D1 Kool-Aid pal. Wake up and smell the smoke from the Little engine that could. Never to late to get on the train. I am sure we will be pulling into a station near you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He should get together with the ducks coach.scream and yell their way to the the consolation round of every tournament. Both guys should not be coaching at any level

Ducks coach is a Toolbag that should crawl back into his Sayville hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ducks coach is a Toolbag that should crawl back into his Sayville hole.

So, do something about it. Or are you a chicken $hit too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure I will, I'll just look for the guy with the whale of a wife and butterball son. Hahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amazing players don't drop passes that could win the game. Stop drinking the 9D1 Kool-Aid pal. Wake up and smell the smoke from the Little engine that could. Never to late to get on the train. I am sure we will be pulling into a station near you.

What's going to happen next year when the righty attack and WI middie jump ship (along with 6-8 other kids who don't like riding the bench)? Fill it with Geese and Express 3rd string? Sounds like a winning recipe to me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's going to happen next year when the righty attack and WI middie jump ship (along with 6-8 other kids who don't like riding the bench)? Fill it with Geese and Express 3rd string? Sounds like a winning recipe to me!

Addition by subtraction! Take them please! You know it's all part of the plan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes you think anyone wants the WI daddy coach? With his rep he may have nowhere to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not my coach coward, tell your sissy son how daddy handles problems, he fights like a woman. Ironic calling someone a blowhard you chicken $hit.

So tell us who you are tough guy, you're next! And my wife is all that will be needed to kick your balls into your throat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Addition by subtraction! Take them please! You know it's all part of the plan.

The other part of the plan should be playing in tournaments like you are this weekend. That team is going to be terrible next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you unable to comprehend what was said earlier. Try to grasp this. Tournaments were picked in January, Nobody knows 5 months in advance what teams they will be playing. Everybody wants to play the best teams, next week team is in Maryland, they have no control over who is on schedule then either. Teams can be real good, or not so good. This was also booked in January. Do you understand now or do you need this explained a fourth time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So tell us who you are tough guy, you're next! And my wife is all that will be needed to kick your balls into your throat.

HAHAHAHA, I'm the guy laughing at you and your fat wife and chubby son who sucks at lacrosse. Your wife and strange men's balls are a perfect match, YOU COWARD! HAHAHAHAHA See ya around LOSER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHAHA, I'm the guy laughing at you and your fat wife and chubby son who sucks at lacrosse. Your wife and strange men's balls are a perfect match, YOU COWARD! HAHAHAHAHA See ya around LOSER!

0-2-2! Your kid cried like a baby after he got checked. A wimp just like daddy. Watch your back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're laughing, must be from relief after my little man checked your son and he fell to the ground in the fetal position, SOBBING. Please coach, take me off the field and get me away from all of these teams that are bullying me. Waaaaaahhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like an express dad to me. Total [lacrosse] just like your son I bet. Real tough guy behind a keyboard talking about a sucker punch. Let's have our kids meet up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son would kick the [lacrosse] out of your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bunch of whiny little bitches on this site. Most of you are mad because your kids embarrass themselves on the field, and I guess the rest of you who are mad just have tiny dicks and ugly wives. To all you cowards out there posting anonymously threatening violence, nut up or shut up! I bet your 4th grade sons still kiss daddy on the lips!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was the coaches. They didnt even put the three best players on the field for the braveheart. Channy must be paying them off to drop these games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was the coaches. They didnt even put the three best players on the field for the braveheart. Channy must be paying them off to drop these games.

Such an amazing player dropped a ball on his stick,then got out hustled for the ground ball and finally got out muscled on the defensive ride.simply amazing.there were at least 5 other players that should of had the opportunity to be out there to actually help their team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey sucker punch [lacrosse], see if this description fits the bill for you from this weekend: your son can't catch, can't throw and is so chubby his XXL shorts barely stay on his fat a$$, hahahaha, meanwhile, Mrs. Slob, the heifer who loves strange ball$ in her throat is screaming and carrying on while smoking her tenth Marlboro light of the day and eating her third Big Mac. You stand there and regale all the other daddy's with stories of how good your little butterball is while they roll their eyes at you! I'm right on the money here right? Go sucker punch yourself, maybe you'll wake up with some ball$ of your own so your pig wife doesn't have to look for strange ones. HAHAHAHAHA, see you this weekend loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA, your son would drink the [lacrosse] of everyone else's son! Gender confused little fat boy, just like his daddy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you unable to comprehend what was said earlier. Try to grasp this. Tournaments were picked in January, Nobody knows 5 months in advance what teams they will be playing. Everybody wants to play the best teams, next week team is in Maryland, they have no control over who is on schedule then either. Teams can be real good, or not so good. This was also booked in January. Do you understand now or do you need this explained a fourth time.

Blast is playing down, face it. Do YOU not understand that it's very easy to see the level of competition that plays in this tournament year after year? The teams last year were the same lack-luster teams as this year. Last year 2024 was the youngest group and there was a bunch of crappy younger teams. This year 2025 is the youngest group and there are a bunch of crappy younger teams. At least the Bandits have traditionally played up in this tournament (something that everyone knows Blast is incapable of). You were a great club last year. This was always, and will always be, a chump tournament that you enter so JS can get a kickback. Sucker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast is playing down, face it. Do YOU not understand that it's very easy to see the level of competition that plays in this tournament year after year? The teams last year were the same lack-luster teams as this year. Last year 2024 was the youngest group and there was a bunch of crappy younger teams. This year 2025 is the youngest group and there are a bunch of crappy younger teams. At least the Bandits have traditionally played up in this tournament (something that everyone knows Blast is incapable of). You were a great club last year. This was always, and will always be, a chump tournament that you enter so JS can get a kickback. Sucker.

I wonder how they'll do the following week against Gonzo, Saltwater Lax and Lax Factory???? Another week, another garbage tourney for Blast! Lol!!! Miney well spent!!! And you're TRAVELING TO MARYLAND for that trash!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder how they'll do the following week against Gonzo, Saltwater Lax and Lax Factory???? Another week, another garbage tourney for Blast! Lol!!! Miney well spent!!! And you're TRAVELING TO MARYLAND for that trash!

I guess we can say it again. There was no way to know in January and people wanted a schedule to plan their lives around. Last year there was Bethesda, Kent Island, and Annapolis Hawks who were all good teams and worth playing. This year not so much. Last year we'd find out two weeks in advance, if we were lucky, that we were going to any tournament. This year they planned it out well in advance. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't have a kid on the team, why do you you care where they are playing. It's sounds a little creepy to me loser. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we can say it again. There was no way to know in January and people wanted a schedule to plan their lives around. Last year there was Bethesda, Kent Island, and Annapolis Hawks who were all good teams and worth playing. This year not so much. Last year we'd find out two weeks in advance, if we were lucky, that we were going to any tournament. This year they planned it out well in advance. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Listen, it's very easy to figure out which tournaments are going to draw the best talent. Young Guns in Maryland is always the toughest competition on this weekend. 91 knows it. JS knows it. Everyone that follows travel lax knows it. Your excuses are only showing your ignorance. You've been scammed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Because they didn't play your son? Pathetic. Maybe they didn't play him because he's learned to be a sniveling turd like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA, your son would drink the [lacrosse] of everyone else's son! Gender confused little fat boy, just like his daddy!

You have to stop posting like a mental patient, you are going to have to get back to work and mow a ton of lawns to pay for Juniors therapy now we know that his fragile mental state and B team lax skills came from you. I thought maybe they came from your mailman, but he's reportedly more athletic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to stop posting like a mental patient, you are going to have to get back to work and mow a ton of lawns to pay for Juniors therapy now we know that his fragile mental state and B team lax skills came from you. I thought maybe they came from your mailman, but he's reportedly more athletic.

I'll get right on that, as soon as your obese wife pulls the strange balls from her throat, and your gender confused fatty son stops drinking [lacrosse]! HAHAHAHA! Loser sucker punch [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll get right on that, as soon as your obese wife pulls the strange balls from her throat, and your gender confused fatty son stops drinking [lacrosse]! HAHAHAHA! Loser sucker punch [lacrosse]

My wife is thin, my son made yours crawl up into the fetal position and no one is laughing with you, only at you. Everyone is waiting for your wisdom after this weekend so don't forget to tell your little Twinkletoes that it's ok to lay on the field bawling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like there are tryouts and people making calls already to jump ship .... Great Job Blast coaches !!!!!!!!!!

Page 49 of 62 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard