BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 264 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the college coaches know its a joke and purely political and that is why they attend the first 2 tryouts to see all the kids not just the finial 20. its a shame that the pompus HS coaches think its about them when it should be about the kids. too many kids from suffolk and nassau didnt get a fair chance. they played well but for one reason or another they get cut. dont put too much weight in making the final 20. tell the kids to go and play their hearts out and it will be noticed. the high school coaches have complete control and they are not interested in doing the right thing., Just promote the kids who pay to play in their travel program. my kid made the team so dont think Im disgruntled... just stating the obvious.

So obviously your kid did not make it. The Nassau Suffolk game had about 60 coaches attending including the HC from duke and Hofstra. Get over it green eyes guy.

And those college coaches get paid by the tournament organizers to attend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East was average, Northport not good and Commac has no depth. West looked very good. Ward Melville may repeat as LIC if they go injury free. West fogo isbreally good and goalie too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Ward Melville and Smithtown West will be tough, the edge goes to Ward Melville but West will be right there.

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Will there be a surprise team?

Too early to tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TR Leaving HHHW to Coach St Dominics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Ward Melville and Smithtown West will be tough, the edge goes to Ward Melville but West will be right there.

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

It will come down to the better coached teams.
You have to put WM and West at the top followed by Conn.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau County Coaches Association web site

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the college coaches know its a joke and purely political and that is why they attend the first 2 tryouts to see all the kids not just the finial 20. its a shame that the pompus HS coaches think its about them when it should be about the kids. too many kids from suffolk and nassau didnt get a fair chance. they played well but for one reason or another they get cut. dont put too much weight in making the final 20. tell the kids to go and play their hearts out and it will be noticed. the high school coaches have complete control and they are not interested in doing the right thing., Just promote the kids who pay to play in their travel program. my kid made the team so dont think Im disgruntled... just stating the obvious.

So obviously your kid did not make it. The Nassau Suffolk game had about 60 coaches attending including the HC from duke and Hofstra. Get over it green eyes guy.

You don't say, now tell me which tournaments DONT pay the coaches to attend? Idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every showcase/tournament with a college coach present lines their pockets. This one is no different from any others. As a matter of fact those "prospect days" every college runs are for profit as well. So tell me where are all the free recruiting events? High School team! So if your kid plays on a lousy team you better put a for sale sign on the front yard and move to a lacrosse powerhouse. Otherwise your forking over quite a bit of green to get looked at by college coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only good thing about Northport is there returning goalie who kept them in most games all season and got them to the playoffs. They played hurt most of the season losing 3 starting defenders, only 1 returning. But they graduated two D1 fogos and have no one to take their place and primarily an underclassman offense. To sum it up, they will likely not be very good next year and it will show as always, your defense can only do so much to keep you in and win games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Ward Melville? Yes, I get it ... but West Islip? Why would you think WI would be in the mix? It has been a long time since they have been a top team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like goalies DAD what a loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Ward Melville? Yes, I get it ... but West Islip? Why would you think WI would be in the mix? It has been a long time since they have been a top team.

"Quot? Aint squat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon is #1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Smithtown West

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't say, now tell me which tournaments DONT pay the coaches to attend? Idiot

So are you calling someone an idiot for stating a fact or is Idiot your name?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes Idiot is my name, I'm also known as your wife's boyfriend, and your son's biological dad. Idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes Idiot is my name, I'm also known as your wife's boyfriend, and your son's biological dad. Idiot

jokes on you, Idiot, my wife is ugly and my kid sucks at lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Smithtown West

Yes, Smithtown West and Ward Melville are the Top Two. Both return a lot of players who saw significant playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk AA's
Chris Gray Attack SWR
Sean Lulley Attack HHHE
Connor DeSimone Attack Smithtown E
Joe Bartolotto LSM Miller Place
Andrew McKenna Defense Ward Melville
Dominic Pryor Midfield Ward Melville
Peter LaSalla Midfield Rocky Point
Lucas Capobianco-Hogan Defense Mt. Sinai

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the wife is ugly, that's why I only see her on Tuesday while you are at work, I would never be seen in public with her, she's a moped. But you did marry her. You also taught the kid how to play lacrosse, that's why he sucks, that's also why he didn't make any of the rising teams! See ya, Idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the wife is ugly, that's why I only see her on Tuesday while you are at work, I would never be seen in public with her, she's a moped. But you did marry her. You also taught the kid how to play lacrosse, that's why he sucks, that's also why he didn't make any of the rising teams! See ya, Idiot

The two of you are bringing down the quality of this prestigious forum!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? This is close to new low, even on BOTC. And the jokes are like out of an old bad joke book. You two both need to go get a life . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? This is close to new low, even on BOTC. And the jokes are like out of an old bad joke book. You two both need to go get a life . . .

No tight [lacrosse] not seriously! Lighten up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, sounds like an honest opinion. But as another poster stated recently, this forum used to provide some valid information and more so, everyone didn't hide behind an Anonymous tag as we all seem to be doing these days. We are no better than the children posting hate mail on other sites and bullying. Although I do anticipate and expect to get royally ripped now as well. Remember, it is all about the kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, sounds like an honest opinion. But as another poster stated recently, this forum used to provide some valid information and more so, everyone didn't hide behind an Anonymous tag as we all seem to be doing these days. We are no better than the children posting hate mail on other sites and bullying. Although I do anticipate and expect to get royally ripped now as well. Remember, it is all about the kids

when there are actual posts about lacrosse they either get ripped apart or ignored. lots of talk about how teams are selected but little talk about the games. almost know talk about WM and CSH and their great wins as NYS champs but plenty of talk about why team X will suck next year. And heaven forbid you give a serious analysis of a team you will get a "thanks goalie dad" reply. so really why bother

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

when there are actual posts about lacrosse they either get ripped apart or ignored. lots of talk about how teams are selected but little talk about the games. almost know talk about WM and CSH and their great wins as NYS champs but plenty of talk about why team X will suck next year. And heaven forbid you give a serious analysis of a team you will get a "thanks goalie dad" reply. so really why bother

Well said

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said

Thanks Goalie Dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I think if the moderators did a better job at deleting these types of posts I think it would curtail it. Just seems like you can say anything about anyone on here and no one cares. Wish we could just get back to Lacrosse. And that is for all of the topics

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Suffolk "A"

Who else ?

Commack?
Connetquot?
Northport?
Smithtown East?

Smithtown West

West Islip says.... I'LL BE BACK !!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having everyone register would would eliminate the nonsense on here dramatically. It's a shame that no one would post. This is Long Island and the hotbed of lacrosse and we can't even get a forum going that isn't filled with constant crap. You congratulate a player, you get destroyed. You have an opinion, you get destroyed. You provide facts and a well thought out post, you get destroyed. There is no winning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having everyone register would would eliminate the nonsense on here dramatically. It's a shame that no one would post. This is Long Island and the hotbed of lacrosse and we can't even get a forum going that isn't filled with constant crap. You congratulate a player, you get destroyed. You have an opinion, you get destroyed. You provide facts and a well thought out post, you get destroyed. There is no winning.

I second the motion, only registered participants can post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the way it used to be a few years back. You had to register and anonymous I believe could post replies but they were limited. I believe ownership changed hands in recent years so perhaps that is the reason for the change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the way it used to be a few years back. You had to register and anonymous I believe could post replies but they were limited. I believe ownership changed hands in recent years so perhaps that is the reason for the change.

been on here 6+ years maybe dont think I ever had to register. I did but never used my registered name always posted under Anonymous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is right. Back in the day, you had to be a registered poster, with some type of user name to start a thread. But anyone could reply, meaning anonymous. Also, no way some of the nasty bullying that is going was cleared and tolerated. Everything was really reviewed before it went up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think LM did a good job. Its funny that people blame the moderators for what people say. Its a sign of the times, people have a horrible moral compass. Its always someone else's fault never the ones who actually write the attacks or criticisms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like goalies DAD what a loser

and you sound like either the backup or the backup's DAD! The petty bs on here never ends does it. Honest opinions and analysis and there is always an ulterior motive and it must be someone's parent. Maybe it was just the truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the hose job on the 2019 Bluefish at crab feast today? Game was 7-5 but the geniuses posted a 12-0 score affecting the seeding in both playoff brackets...

What a bunch of jerkoffs.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the hose job on the 2019 Bluefish at crab feast today? Game was 7-5 but the geniuses posted a 12-0 score affecting the seeding in both playoff brackets...

What a bunch of jerkoffs.......

If this is true, why didn't you or the coach bring it to the attention of the geniuses?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Why have the site anonymous? Register and post with your email exposed and it will clean it up tremendously and become more useful as opposed to just entertaining.

...And imagine if that became retroactive and all prior posts then had an email attached to them...hahahahahah

Like Reply Quote
Page 77 of 264 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard