BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 51 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So after the bf 4 schedules out any predictions on who makes it out of each bracket?

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

FCA takes the whole thing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the right roster size broken down by position? My son's team is actually light on kids but we have played teams that look like they have any army. Small rosters are tough in the heat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's impossible Looney's-Crush play each other is the FCA team that good? What have they won other than a watered down Naptown event last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So after the bf 4 schedules out any predictions on who makes it out of each bracket?

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

How many 17 year olds will each MD team have? My over under will be 3. With FCA leading with 5 and Crabs a close second with 4. 16 year olds should lead the way on numbers. Neither Crabs or FCA will have 1 kid that would be age appropriate in NY for a rising 10th grader. Funny thing is Crush will most likely win it all again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is a good team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say the pool play results in the following winners:

Leading Edge
LIEN
Looney's
Team 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush and looneys are in same division that's impossible...

I don't think Leading Edge comes out of their bracket.. IT's going to be Edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DId FCA play anywhere last weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

How many 17 year olds will each MD team have? My over under will be 3. With FCA leading with 5 and Crabs a close second with 4. 16 year olds should lead the way on numbers. Neither Crabs or FCA will have 1 kid that would be age appropriate in NY for a rising 10th grader. Funny thing is Crush will most likely win it all again.

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Maybe one 17 year old total. This group are all way beyond that argument. The negative rhetoric is a clear sign of someone not on one of those teams. There's no doubt Crush team to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is a good team?

Yes, very. Edge might just be too good, but FCA is dangerous.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca
Crabs
Looneys
Crush.

Crush 9-7 over Looneys in championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is a good team?

No one has seen edge play yet this summer who knows?

Box kills them around this age they are sure to be missing kids...

Did FCA play anywhere last weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys complain? Didn't wanna be in crabs bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is a good team?

Careful, If the game's not going well Edge will resort to breaking bones and stomping feet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DId FCA play anywhere last weekend?

No, prayer vigil. They will arrive powered by the Holy Spirit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Maybe one 17 year old total. This group are all way beyond that argument. The negative rhetoric is a clear sign of someone not on one of those teams. There's no doubt Crush team to beat.

I guess if you say "this group ARE all way beyond that argument" then it must be true. Especially, if you're from Md. Not sure of your educational back ground, but your grammar is awful. MD kids and their parents always play down. If you're admitting to one 17 year old, I would suspect predictions much closer to the actual. Also , no comment on 16 year olds which MD teams will be loaded with. Md kids play down. There are many rising Seniors that are still 16!!! Many 2020's are still 14.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is a good team?

Careful, If the game's not going well Edge will resort to breaking bones and stomping feet.

FCA is a good team?

FCA is a good team?

FCA is a good team?

What are we 10?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

I guess if you say "this group ARE all way beyond that argument" then it must be true. Especially, if you're from Md. Not sure of your educational back ground, but your grammar is awful. MD kids and their parents always play down. If you're admitting to one 17 year old, I would suspect predictions much closer to the actual. Also , no comment on 16 year olds which MD teams will be loaded with. Md kids play down. There are many rising Seniors that are still 16!!! Many 2020's are still 14.

No 2020's are 14 unless they started school early. Stop the nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess would be that Crabs complained.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess if you say "this group ARE all way beyond that argument" then it must be true. Especially, if you're from Md. Not sure of your educational back ground, but your grammar is awful. MD kids and their parents always play down. If you're admitting to one 17 year old, I would suspect predictions much closer to the actual. Also , no comment on 16 year olds which MD teams will be loaded with. Md kids play down. There are many rising Seniors that are still 16!!! Many 2020's are still 14.[/quote]

Correcting grammar in this setting is really weak, especially when you muff it up so badly that some other idiot like me gets to do this:
line 1 - comma after the word "say", because you are setting up a direct quotation.
line 1 - only one space after comma following "back ground", which should be "background", because it is one compound word in that sentence.
line 1 - it is "than", not "then".
line 1 - sentence 2 is incomplete, and even if it was complete, no comma after "especially".
line 1 - abbreviation of states would be in caps, so MD, but you do it correctly later, so that is a start. However, you do it incorrectly again in the last sentence, and exclude the period, which was the correct way to do it about 20 years ago. So you also did it incorrectly if you thought you were using the old system, after doing it correctly with the old system in line 1.
line 2 - actual. Also, no - instead of actual. Also , no. Let me help you - two spaces after period, no space before comma.
line 3 - comma after "olds", but "olds" is not a word, so it would be a comma after where you would have written, "16-year-old kids". Note the added hyphens, because you are describing the non-existent noun that I added for you. Again, because "olds" is not a thing, so it can't be a noun.
line 3 - please don't end a sentence with a preposition. Since you don't know what that means, the word "with" is a preposition. For you, just don't end sentences with that word, and don't worry about the reason.
Thank you so much for that ("that" is a preposition, so I will continue the sentence, in order to close it properly) opportunity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubtful. They are all friends and classmates. Both strong teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess would be that Crabs complained.

Nope. They would both be looking forward to it. Don't try to start a problem where it doesn't exist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on with the holdback comment. 17 and 16 year old will be a good portion o the starting lineups for Crabs and FCA. That's how people roll in the MIAA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

Fca
Crabs
Looney's
Crush

No 2020's are 14 unless they started school early. Stop the nonsense

My 2020 is 14 and will not be 15 until after the summer season is over. He didn't start school early. Quite a few on his team are not yet 15. On LI a 2020 who did not holdback will be 14 or 15 for this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on with the holdback comment. 17 and 16 year old will be a good portion o the starting lineups for Crabs and FCA. That's how people roll in the MIAA.

Nope. If there were any 17, they would not be eligible to play as a Senior in school. There are no current MIAA players set to be ineligible. That is a known fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, thanks for sharing. Is there anymore ways to keep saying the same thing over and over. 14/15 public, 15/16 private, got it. Seriously, shut the f up. It's like the Russia probe with the libs. Dave Pietramala could turn out to be a KGB CIA double agent, and leaker, tomorrow on the news, and within an hour, we'd be back on the holdback discussion, we are going to give Wolf Blitzer a freaking coronary. Seriously, give it a f'ing rest already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is complete BS - there is at least one 17 year old on the Crabs 2020 team. 3/2000 dob. Driver's licenses don't lie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've got plenty of 14 year old 2020's. My November kid is a15 year old 2020 and he's the oldest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've got plenty of 14 year old 2020's. My November kid is a15 year old 2020 and he's the oldest.

Which team is that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team is that

Most 2020s outside of the MIAA and Canada

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just have a question for the high school coaches and other who are in charge of the Nassau vs Suffolk teams....first you give kids a pass
(based on what ? ) that had their high school playoffs and allow them to play in front of the college coaches without actually trying out on Monday....than you make a final team and decide to add a kid you cut...small donation into the kitty from the rich dad ? It's really a shame you guys try to pass these things off as great opportunities for the kids when the nepotism of those involved shine through and through. Keep patting yourselves on the back. Bravo !!!! Your no better than all those other scam artists taking parents money on a pipe dream.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just have a question for the high school coaches and other who are in charge of the Nassau vs Suffolk teams....first you give kids a pass
(based on what ? ) that had their high school playoffs and allow them to play in front of the college coaches without actually trying out on Monday....than you make a final team and decide to add a kid you cut...small donation into the kitty from the rich dad ? It's really a shame you guys try to pass these things off as great opportunities for the kids when the nepotism of those involved shine through and through. Keep patting yourselves on the back. Bravo !!!! Your no better than all those other scam artists taking parents money on a pipe dream.

I'm not sure if you're talk about the same kid, but I know for sure this happened on the rising Jr team. A kid who was cut is now back on after a call from Smithtown. Awful . The sad part is how many deserving kids were overlooked unless their HS coach had them on a special list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A pass because they were in the playoffs. Are you kidding? Just because your kids team sucks and won 3 games doesn't mean the kids on great programs should get passed over. Your tin hat is too tight dude!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the '20 cut kid that miraculously made it back on the list has no business being there. Horrible tryout and playing the wrong position. Dr. Evil Dad can't manage the process forever. Kid peaked long ago and you can't coach athleticism.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that whenever a kid doesn't make a team his daddy thinks he should it's a scam, but when junior does make a team it's all legit?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't like the HS public school coach, who also works for a club team, picking a disproportionate number of those club team kids over more deserving players. My kid was on the bubble, so I am not saying he got hosed by not making it, but I know plenty of top players who got passed over in favor of the coach's private employer club kids. I am sorry, but that is BS. And Year, it is BS when it harpoon with Under Armour and Brine too. These guys are all massively conflicted and the process stinks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way! That happens? News Flash-bias is present in EVERY tryout. Just a matter of who is running it. All kids on team are good and plenty of kids that are very good not on the team--same as any other team that gets selected. Many different outlets and teams to tryout for with different selectors in the coming years and none of them is the end all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't like the HS public school coach, who also works for a club team, picking a disproportionate number of those club team kids over more deserving players. My kid was on the bubble, so I am not saying he got hosed by not making it, but I know plenty of top players who got passed over in favor of the coach's private employer club kids. I am sorry, but that is BS. And Year, it is BS when it harpoon with Under Armour and Brine too. These guys are all massively conflicted and the process stinks.

Will his kid who lost every face off he took be there tonight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who does? i dont know anyone that likes that guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you can sign up for next years tryouts and you know you will.. pull your money and it will get fixed, keep paying and you will continue to get $hit on.

Page 39 of 51 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard