BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 62 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express team to beat kid

With all those kids on the sideline, they should win. The bench is very short over there and there are 3 more games to play for the win. I hope they can last.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express team to beat kid

With all those kids on the sideline, they should win. The bench is very short over there and there are 3 more games to play for the win. I hope they can last.

Lol! Keep making excuses, hater! Tryouts in a few weeks. You better get on the train before it leaves the station!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda will win nlf. Geese and Bethesda 2 best in 2025

You sure about that? Looked like Express had them from start to finish. Not really even challenged.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised Geese not in NLf? They will have an easy time this weekend and next week at Lehigh. Blast and Express are facing off this weekend and the next with some other quality clubs.

It's unfortunate for the Geese (and Taz too) that they are excluded. They are good enough to compete with all of the others and their organization is on the outside looking in. EFLGee and Lehigh and not going to challenge them. Goose parents should demand better.

How do you know they won't get challenged? You have no idea how good the teams are going to Lehigh

Trust me, they'll win every game easy.

Ahem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express team to beat kid

Lol! Keep making excuses, hater! Tryouts in a few weeks. You better get on the train before it leaves the station!

Looks like channy had to fly in some help from out of state to help preserve the win. Bringing back kids from M32. Taking a page out of the 9d1 play book. Haha way to go old man.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw 30 something kids there. Imagine standing out there in 90 degrees for 7 hours and your kid hardly plays. Oh yeah and spend thousands to do it. No thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geese and Bethesda have a lot in common. Both recently lost to Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now it's called express plus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget they needed help to do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget they needed help to do it.

Lol! Whatever helps you sleep at night, dad! This is the same team that was assembled last August. The same team that practiced all fall and winter. The same team that beat Geese and Blast a few weeks ago. And the same team you'll see all summer! Get your excuses ready, 2025. It's gonna be a long summer! Hahaha!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone checked on the Blast parents today? I'm a little worried that they may all have gone into the parking lot yesterday and drank some Kool Aid or something. It looked like a mass suicide watch was on! Poor kids... mommy and daddy can't accept this kind of failure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best bang for your buck (under $2,000) travel team in regards to training and development preferably no parent coaches. Recommendations please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best bang for your buck (under $2,000) travel team in regards to training and development preferably no parent coaches. Recommendations please.

Parents are usually helpers. Focus on non parents head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone checked on the Blast parents today? I'm a little worried that they may all have gone into the parking lot yesterday and drank some Kool Aid or something. It looked like a mass suicide watch was on! Poor kids... mommy and daddy can't accept this kind of failure!

Blastards keep playing daddy ball and thats what happens.and oh yeah you might want to look into getting a center middie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Blast lost one game in OT, came back to beat that team in the semi finals, made it to the championship game and you call that a failure? Congrats to the winners...they deserved it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blastards keep playing daddy ball and thats what happens.and oh yeah you might want to look into getting a center middie

They're just not as good anymore... coaching is the least of their troubles. They won't attract any talent because you parents are dicks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame this is what you do after a day of drinking at your kids lax game. After many years I now realize travel teams dont have tryouts to get better kids they do it for better families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to read lax for dumasses "center kiddie "lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Blast lost one game in OT, came back to beat that team in the semi finals, made it to the championship game and you call that a failure? Congrats to the winners...they deserved it.

Definitely not a failure. Blast is a good team. They had a good run and had their choice of players. Now There are just more options. Express is a very solid team with no real weaknesses. Geese are the same. Blast is still very good, just a step behind the other two. Still better than most teams around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to read lax for dumasses "center kiddie "lolol

Parity is great. It was bound to happen. Parents should know that losing is ok. Blast is still the #3 team on the island, and probably top 5 on the east coast. Nothing wrong with that and if you think there is get you head examined!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing is losing. Getting there and losing just as bad as lonsong and not making it. Still losing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, those 2 kids from Texas practiced with express all fall? That's a heck of a commute! And the new kid just brought in from Manhasset was there all year too? STOP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No such thing as a good club like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely not a failure. Blast is a good team. They had a good run and had their choice of players. Now There are just more options. Express is a very solid team with no real weaknesses. Geese are the same. Blast is still very good, just a step behind the other two. Still better than most teams around.

Express has a clear weakness, lack of depth. 30 on the sideline and 12 play, that tells me there is a problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few kids that made the team are asking to put on the Oreilly team so they could play and not feel like outsiders on the Manhassett team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express has a clear weakness, lack of depth. 30 on the sideline and 12 play, that tells me there is a problem.

Seems like they have plenty of depth to me. I noticed Blast Starters barely came out all day, too. That's the nature of the beast. If they don't like it thy can find another team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few kids that made the team are asking to put on the Oreilly team so they could play and not feel like outsiders on the Manhassett team.

Oh Really, they want to play for O'Reilly? How many kids on that Team? And I'd bet those parents will be thrilled to have help!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not a problem as far as wins and loses because they win. If those 18 families of kids that don't play are ok with it and write the check, then there is no problem at all. I can only speak for my son and he would be not ok with it. He would run out there and pile on the goalie after the game and pretend that he had fun. Then the car ride home his true feelings would show and it would be sadness. As a dad, thankfully I'm not in this position, what do you say on that ride home. You can't say you played well. What do you say. You looked good in warm ups. That has to be a tough talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF was a great tournament. Excellent competition acrosss all age groups. Nice fields, well organized and local.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some kids playing 14 minutes , some playing 28 minutes. That's very common. It's called shortening the bench. When half the kids don't step on the field. That's not the nature of the beast. Not for 10 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personal choices that parents and players make when they commit to club lacrosse. Most teams played anywhere from 5 to 6 games, and over the group of games most all players got the opportunity to compete. This is select level lacrosse and coaches have discretion to play who they want and allocate minutes accordingly. Naturally, there are many other options out there (PAL and/or town), if one chooses to supplement this or play elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30 kids? Is that true? Can't be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense. They would have switched teams already. But I cannot understand why parents would want to be at an all day tournament if their kid does not get much playing time. Says a lot about the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

30+ on channy's team. They just added a couple more kids too.Crazy. Those kids that do play are really good. Feel bad for those kids on the sidelines though.

If you were one of the many parents with a sideline kid, what would yo do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the parents told me about this forum yesterday. He said it was filled with lunatics. He definitely down played that part of it. Saw some good games over the weekend. Bethesda, Blast, Express. Good teams. Good kids. They are 10. Lets dial back the lunacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

30+ on channy's team. They just added a couple more kids too.Crazy. Those kids that do play are really good. Feel bad for those kids on the sidelines though.

24 on Channy. Not 30+. Most carry 22 so it's not a dramatic difference. And everyone played, just not equally. I can tell you as a parents that we are all thrilled with what we're paying for. Everyone is getting better, from the best to the worst on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should know. You learned that last year when your Texans weren't around. I bet your son's uniform was pristine white at the end of the day yesterday, along with 20 other boys. Congrats to those boys who won. They were legit. But don't congratulate Express.......it wasn't a team win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, it's not true. 24 kids, but Blast parents need to divert attention away from the fact that their kids are now on the third best team in the age group. They should all split up. Too many crazies in one place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

24 on Channy. Not 30+. Most carry 22 so it's not a dramatic difference. And everyone played, just not equally. I can tell you as a parents that we are all thrilled with what we're paying for. Everyone is getting better, from the best to the worst on the team.

That's funny, the pic express posted of the kids in their winning tee's had 26 kids. Way too much for an A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, it's not true. 24 kids, but Blast parents need to divert attention away from the fact that their kids are now on the third best team in the age group. They should all split up. Too many crazies in one place.

Nice try but according to their tweeter pic shows 26 kids at NLF. I am sure you were missing a few players that day. Some sideline parent is in denial!

Page 45 of 62 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard