BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,930
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 65 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
21's are hot, 23's are hot, all HS teams are top 10 literally. Sorry, 22's will fill in as always. Take personal out of it, just natural course of things. Despite your best intentions, the script is already written. Sorry, what did you want, perfection all of the time, every time!

Time will tell. The team isn't even that far behind truth be told.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what everyone is forgetting is how the Sept 1st of Jr. year rule is going to change everything again. With this new rule it is even more important to be on a top top top team. Maryland's 2022 class will be 0 kids tell the night of Sept 1.of there Jr year. So the college coaches will have so many more notes on each kid. So you will need to be on a top team in the best tournaments and in the finals as much as possible. In the old landscape they had to see a kid one or two times and say yes or no. Now with this new rule your son will get in theory 2 more full years of coaches notes for him to say yes or no I want this kid. But without being able to call or talk to them you will have no idea if your son is a top D1 player or a D2 hopeful. So you all may risk it being on a second tier team if you want. But I will stick with all the teams in the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah - the NLF - another money making scheme from the fat crab. No early recruiting puts a dent in his holdback scheme so - now we have the NLF. If a kid is good - coaches will see him/find him. Don't buy the BS these club coaches sell...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coming off a successful season for the club, it will be interesting to see what shakes out for DC Express 2022 this year. I'm thinking quite a few kids will be trying to make the roster...especially from the NoVA side.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you all may risk it being on a second tier team if you want.

Exactly why no one is moving to Crabs 2022. They couldn't even get kids to stay after offering to scholarship them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly why no one is moving to Crabs 2022. They couldn't even get kids to stay after offering to scholarship them.

There was no shortage of talent at Crab's tryout's last year and I'm sure it will be the same this year. I'm sure there are plenty of 2021's on mediocre teams that would love to jump on Crab's 2022.

Scholarship?.....As in, if you stay we will no longer charge you? Something like that is few and far between for any club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was no shortage of talent at Crab's tryout's last year and I'm sure it will be the same this year. I'm sure there are plenty of 2021's on mediocre teams that would love to jump on Crab's 2022.

Scholarship?.....As in, if you stay we will no longer charge you? Something like that is few and far between for any club.

You can't be referring to the talent at the Crabs 2022 tryout this year. There weren't even 20 kids there.

And yes, the club offered kids discounted fees to stay this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs selling point of getting kids recruited early went out the window when ER rules changed. Re-classed kids who looked like superstars against younger kids are going to just look like everyone else now because all the other kids have gone through puberty. The gig is up for fat crab. Better come up with a new shiny object to sell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that people always love to tear down whoever is at the top. And I have always heard the grass is always greener on the other side my whole life. Well after reading these posts these two saying seem to fit. I am new to lacrosse, my son is trying out for club for the first time. I was told to read this site to see the dirt and what people say about club lacrosse in the area. And after reading these posts I think I will make sure my son tries out for the Crabs,Madlax or Team91. The amount of hate towards these three clubs I am reading means to me they must be the best. Just like the news I am watching on TV these days these posts all seem to lack one thing facts and real numbers to back up the hate for each of these 3 clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that people always love to tear down whoever is at the top. And I have always heard the grass is always greener on the other side my whole life. Well after reading these posts these two saying seem to fit. I am new to lacrosse, my son is trying out for club for the first time. I was told to read this site to see the dirt and what people say about club lacrosse in the area. And after reading these posts I think I will make sure my son tries out for the Crabs,Madlax or Team91. The amount of hate towards these three clubs I am reading means to me they must be the best. Just like the news I am watching on TV these days these posts all seem to lack one thing facts and real numbers to back up the hate for each of these 3 clubs.

No one said those clubs weren't talented or that the kids were bad kids. The owners just leave something to be desired. Come back in the fall and let us know where you end up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it just me or is the breakers and aloha tournaments a huge scam? They only play in their own tournaments. Coaching is weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Numbers- crabs 2022 had a losing record and missed playoffs in nypll, lost a play in playoff game last year in HoCo, and had a losing record this year in HoCo and missed the playoffs. The team did not have enough kids at ryiuts first year to make cuts. On the other hand, crabs 2021 and 2023 dominate. So it is not about club criticism, the reality is the crabs 2022 team is not competitive. And the crabs 2024 is worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it just me or is the breakers and aloha tournaments a huge scam? They only play in their own tournaments. Coaching is weak.

Breakers are not the Breakers of old.Mark Million left with all the players a couple years ago and started Team MD 90 +1. Not much left now at the Breakers.

Aloha and Breakers same owner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Numbers- crabs 2022 had a losing record and missed playoffs in nypll, lost a play in playoff game last year in HoCo, and had a losing record this year in HoCo and missed the playoffs. The team did not have enough kids at ryiuts first year to make cuts. On the other hand, crabs 2021 and 2023 dominate. So it is not about club criticism, the reality is the crabs 2022 team is not competitive. And the crabs 2024 is worse.

Not a Crabs advocate but it's kinda creepy that anyone would remember 3 years of youth lacrosse records. Get a life dude...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. Probably the biggest idiot I've seen on this site and that's saying something. Congratulations and best of luck to your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. Probably the biggest idiot I've seen on this site and that's saying something. Congratulations and best of luck to your kid.

People rip apart Looneys & FCA constantly also. Add them to the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs selling point of getting kids recruited early went out the window when ER rules changed. Re-classed kids who looked like superstars against younger kids are going to just look like everyone else now because all the other kids have gone through puberty. The gig is up for fat crab. Better come up with a new shiny object to sell.

Early recruiting was not in the model, just a result of success. Same as normal recruiting was, and will continue to be, a result of their success. Parents do most of the work with recruiting at any club; it's the club's mission to produce great teams, great players, and put the kids in a position to be scouted. Crabs is successful, because they consistently have top teams at the important age groups, go to the right events, and draw scouting attention. Despite the sideline youth lax parent critics, colleges don't care about the fat crab jokes or the holdback rhetoric. Are Crabs HS teams consistently able to be scouted for prospective talent, yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs, FCA, Looneys all suck. The B teams are the greatest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 minutes of research of the Hoco standings and playoff results in all divisions shows that Crabs and FCA are still top 10 teams in MD.

1 - Hawks Green
2 - Bethesda
3 - Team 91
4 - Rough Riders
5 - Madlax
6 - FCA Blue
7 - Crabs
8 - API Diamondbacks
9 - Next Level Black
10 - 3D Select
11 - Club Blue
12 - Lax Factory
13 - Peninsula A
14 - Thunder
15 - Looney's ­ Orange
16 - Rock
17 - FCA White
18 - Kooper's
19 - Cannons
20 - VLC
21 - Cavalier
22 - HoCo
23 - Sidewinders
24 - Chesapeake Storm
25 - Wolfpack
26 - Rockfish
27 - MD Xtreme
28 - Next Level Red
29 - Hereford
30 - Revolution
31 - Zingos
32 - Maryland Wild
33 - Bethesda Orange
34 - Starz
35 - Breakers
36 - Fallston
37 - Greene Turtle
38 - Green Hornets ­ Swarm
39 - Peninsula B
40 - Team 42
41 - Ground Control

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are the biggest idiot on this forum. Way to base your decision. Good luck to you. You are going to need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs, FCA, Looneys all suck. The B teams are the greatest.

Her is what you need to do bunky, reach down and pull your head out of your as*, because that is clearly where it is. From your post is seems obvious that your kid can't make any of the elite club teams and is playing on a B level team, or perhaps rec would be better for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its so easy to get everyone riled up on this site....better then a jerry springer show!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 minutes of research of the Hoco standings and playoff results in all divisions shows that Crabs and FCA are still top 10 teams in MD.

1 - Hawks Green
2 - Bethesda
3 - Team 91
4 - Rough Riders
5 - Madlax
6 - FCA Blue
7 - Crabs
8 - API Diamondbacks
9 - Next Level Black
10 - 3D Select
11 - Club Blue
12 - Lax Factory
13 - Peninsula A
14 - Thunder
15 - Looney's ­ Orange
16 - Rock
17 - FCA White
18 - Kooper's
19 - Cannons
20 - VLC
21 - Cavalier
22 - HoCo
23 - Sidewinders
24 - Chesapeake Storm
25 - Wolfpack
26 - Rockfish
27 - MD Xtreme
28 - Next Level Red
29 - Hereford
30 - Revolution
31 - Zingos
32 - Maryland Wild
33 - Bethesda Orange
34 - Starz
35 - Breakers
36 - Fallston
37 - Greene Turtle
39 - Peninsula B
40 - Team 42
41 - Ground Control

Surprisingly accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Breakers are not the Breakers of old.Mark Million left with all the players a couple years ago and started Team MD 90 +1. Not much left now at the Breakers.

It's probably no surprise that Aloha is behind that wsyl mess of a tournament also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Hawks Green
2 - Bethesda
3 - Team 91
4 - Rough Riders
5 - Madlax
6 - FCA Blue
7 - Crabs
8 - API Diamondbacks
9 - Next Level Black
10 - 3D Select
11 - Club Blue
12 - Lax Factory
13 - Peninsula A
14 - Thunder
15 - Looney's ­ Orange
16 - Rock
17 - FCA White
18 - Kooper's
19 - Cannons
20 - VLC
21 - Cavalier
22 - HoCo
23 - Sidewinders
24 - Chesapeake Storm
25 - Wolfpack
26 - Rockfish
27 - MD Xtreme
28 - Next Level Red
29 - Hereford
30 - Revolution
31 - Zingos
32 - Maryland Wild
33 - Bethesda Orange
34 - Starz
35 - Breakers
36 - Fallston
37 - Greene Turtle
39 - Peninsula B
40 - Team 42
41 - Ground Control

Surprisingly accurate.

And Top 10 nationally in hs, which none of the others in this youth md top 10 can say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's probably no surprise that Aloha is behind that wsyl mess of a tournament also.

From Breakers to Broken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Hawks Green
2 - Bethesda
3 - Team 91
4 - Rough Riders
5 - Madlax
6 - FCA Blue
7 - Crabs
8 - API Diamondbacks
9 - Next Level Black
10 - 3D Select
11 - Club Blue
12 - Lax Factory
13 - Peninsula A
14 - Thunder
15 - Looney's ­ Orange
16 - Rock
17 - FCA White
18 - Kooper's
19 - Cannons
20 - VLC
21 - Cavalier
22 - HoCo
23 - Sidewinders
24 - Chesapeake Storm
25 - Wolfpack
26 - Rockfish
27 - MD Xtreme
28 - Next Level Red
29 - Hereford
30 - Revolution
31 - Zingos
32 - Maryland Wild
33 - Bethesda Orange
34 - Starz
35 - Breakers
36 - Fallston
37 - Greene Turtle
39 - Peninsula B
40 - Team 42
41 - Ground Control

Surprisingly accurate.

And Top 10 nationally in hs, which none of the others in this youth md top 10 can say

Go away Ryan. This is a 2022 forum and all you want to talk about is what could be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Hawks Green
2 - Bethesda
3 - Team 91
4 - Rough Riders
5 - Madlax
6 - FCA Blue
7 - Crabs
8 - API Diamondbacks
9 - Next Level Black
10 - 3D Select
11 - Club Blue
12 - Lax Factory
13 - Peninsula A
14 - Thunder
15 - Looney's ­ Orange
16 - Rock
17 - FCA White
18 - Kooper's
19 - Cannons
20 - VLC
21 - Cavalier
22 - HoCo
23 - Sidewinders
24 - Chesapeake Storm
25 - Wolfpack
26 - Rockfish
27 - MD Xtreme
28 - Next Level Red
29 - Hereford
30 - Revolution
31 - Zingos
32 - Maryland Wild
33 - Bethesda Orange
34 - Starz
35 - Breakers
36 - Fallston
37 - Greene Turtle
39 - Peninsula B
40 - Team 42
41 - Ground Control

Surprisingly accurate.

Go away Ryan. This is a 2022 forum and all you want to talk about is what could be.

I think he was referring to FCA, but any club with kids playing for Calvert Hall, Bullis, Landon,or McDonough can say they are Top 10 nationally (depending on which poll you are looking at)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is winning Laxsplash this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like it will be FCA or South Jersey Black Storm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the AA teams that are playing down against the A, B, and rec division teams will win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the AA teams that are playing down against the A, B, and rec division teams will win.

They need trophies too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They need trophies too!!

Wow what a weird tournament. Carroll Manor wins it by beating fca even though lax factory beat Carroll Manor 9-1.

What club do the Carroll Manor kids play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carroll Manor did not lose any games. It was a mix of kids from clubs and some kids that don't even play lacrosse any longer. They played together as 4th/5th graders and decided to play the tourney together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carroll Manor did not lose any games. It was a mix of kids from clubs and some kids that don't even play lacrosse any longer. They played together as 4th/5th graders and decided to play the tourney together.

So fca lost to a rec team in lax splash. Smh. Fca lots of talent don't play well as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of Koopers 2021s guest playing for a couple teams at laxsplash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your reading the bracket wrong Carroll manor wins 9-3 on feild 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots ? as in 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC,Crabs,Hawks,91MD all at NLF
would of been nice to have RR and API there. A lot of good competition this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API is at big 4 with all those teams the next weekend.
That's what I am hearing.

Page 47 of 65 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard