BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 89 of 111 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It absolutely happened -- I saw it and heard it. Friars kid walked in front of the SHA student section -- which is all girls btw -- and yelled that P word loud and clear for the SHA parents in the adjacent parent section to hear it loud and clear.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
at last night's SHA - St. Ant's game title game at Adelphi, Friars boys paraded past the SHA bleacher student section and parent section yelling, "Shut up you SHA [lacrosse]----."

Classy, very classy.

That did NOT happen!

absolutely DID happen, he was wearing #22 jersey, also, please tell him next time to throw away his discarded bud lights in the garbage not on the floor of the mens room.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't see REDICULOUS guy stating he's NOT from Syosset or Port, therefore I believe the original assumption to be factual.

NOT FROM SYOSSET.

Clear enough A-Hole???

Methinks thou doth protest too much! Thanks Brave, so predictable. Why the question marks though? Are you asking a question?

Whatever you say pal.

Continue living in your alternative universe Snowflake.

Says the sissy who wanted to sue the school over a game, alternate universe? Thanks Syosset dad! Keep proving my point, pretty sure the dude who wants to sue a high school is viewed as a complete deuche, by everyone. [lacrosse]hole

Definitely not a Syosset Dad. Syosset dads are thinking about the playoff's, not posting on BOTC or planning their summer beach plans like SA Dads.

Have a nice summer fool.

If you lose will your attorney be there? I knew you were a Syosset dad as soon as I saw the reference to an attorney. So predictable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you also doubt that the St. Anthonys Varsity team urinated on the floor of the flyers locker room after the game? Wake up parents, ALL OF OUR schools everywhere, have kids making bad choices but instead of doubting it , ask your children. As parents this is the time/opportunity to discourage poor behavior before we send them off to college. I for one use all of these horrible college stories to talk to my son, about excessive drinking, drugs, being a good person, friend, making right choices. They are becoming adults and its no longer oh boys will be boys! Its putting as much into our kids being good people, not just good lacrosse players. Why do people think that they don't need to check in with 16/17 year old kids? Talk to them, discuss their friends, try to make sure they are safe and helping others be safe and yes they can still have great times.

Mom get off your soap box. What is this your attempt to pay it forward? Give me a break. And yes, I do doubt the St. Anthony's varsity team urinated on the floor of the Flyers locker room after the game. It was probably before the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It absolutely happened -- I saw it and heard it. Friars kid walked in front of the SHA student section -- which is all girls btw -- and yelled that P word loud and clear for the SHA parents in the adjacent parent section to hear it loud and clear.

Not that it was right was it provoked due to the recent issues?

if you say this happened, not one parent stood up and said something, not one dad corrected this young man. Maybe then he did and was talking to the parents and not the girls

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if you say this happened, not one parent stood up and said something, not one dad corrected this young man. Maybe then he did and was talking to the parents and not the girls

Whew, in that case, its just fine...just saying it to the parents makes it that much easier to take...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you a moron. Correct him how?. Should of slapped his fat [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the goalies brother, was wearing her jersey. It's a shame because she was phenomenal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St A fans are the worst. So nasty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whew, in that case, its just fine...just saying it to the parents makes it that much easier to take...

Never say it was right

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough with the St. A's bashing already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Playing a sport at St Anthony's is tougher than making a lot of college teams. And when your program is that strong and expected to win, rules are bent just like they are in college. Lots of money and bragging rights at stake. St Anthony's has a lot of kids on scholarship that don't belong and why do you think that is....?

Just win baby!

"Harder than College teams""?? Really? You've got to stop smoking that crack! St A and Cham no different than any other good LI HS program. None of them compare to a college team.
[/quote

Ok... stop bogarting the crack. You are completely alone with your post about "no different than any other HS Team"... please show me an example of LI HS that has over 20 college committed kids that don't see PT on St Ann's or Cham...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough with the St. A's bashing already.

...not yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthony's is gross. No way in [lacrosse] the Head Coach didn't know before now. To argue otherwise is just silly. They know all the kids. As for the championship game being canceled, that is terrible for all the players. But dont get mad at the league. Get mad at the player (and his parents) for cheating and St. Anthony's administration for being complicit in the scheme and/or incompetant when it comes to managing their varsity lacrosse program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never say it was right

So let me get this straight... It was ONE kid? The original post made it sound like a group of kids.
I'm not saying it was right but you are bashing a ton of kids because of ONE kid saying something that I don't know of anyone who heard other than you. My kid doesn't go to St. Anthony's but stop with the bashing so much. I know a lot of great kids & families that go to the school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corruption is the name of the game when it comes to Boys lacrosse. The adults involved are some of the most crooked individuals you will ever encounter in any facet of life.
Game is great ,young kids are innocent but the adults are broken.
And its everywhere!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthony's is gross. No way in [lacrosse] the Head Coach didn't know before now. To argue otherwise is just silly. They know all the kids. As for the championship game being canceled, that is terrible for all the players. But dont get mad at the league. Get mad at the player (and his parents) for cheating and St. Anthony's administration for being complicit in the scheme and/or incompetant when it comes to managing their varsity lacrosse program.

Not condoning what happened. Terrible mistake. Kid is not an impact player and I do not believe the coach knew because he only deals with varsity players and this boy only played two years (including this season) on the varsity team. Obviously someone knew and it was reported by the administration. Player is still 17 from what I am told and I know of numerous 19 year olds who played high school lacrosse this year, including one of your own stars. There were significant penalties which, unfortunately, also hurt Chaminade. But Mom, really, ask yourself why 19 year olds are playing HS lacrosse. Both my kids will be 17 when they start college. Neither needed to be held back or re-classed. [lacrosse], you guys have freshmen who are 16. To me that is both gross and nasty....lol...your words. But unlike you, I am not going to disparage the entire Chaminade student body and administration as you have done with St.As. Chaminade is a tremendous school and if I lived in Nassau I would send my boys there. I am sure you will post again about how St. As students did this or that. Go ahead if it makes you feel better about yourself. For that matter, continue your rant on how we should raise our children as you stood on a soapbox on a lacrosse forum. I need your advice (not really)since both of my kids will go to St.As.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are obviously uninformed about the circumstances. But why know the facts when you can write your ignorant blabber.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha....snowflake. Take your Xanax, drink your wine and put your yoga pants on, then go look in mirror. Now what you see is definition of .....nasty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. A's enforces very strict academic requirements that are very demanding...

The check has to clear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not condoning what happened. Terrible mistake. Kid is not an impact player and I do not believe the coach knew because he only deals with varsity players and this boy only played two years (including this season) on the varsity team. Obviously someone knew and it was reported by the administration. Player is still 17 from what I am told and I know of numerous 19 year olds who played high school lacrosse this year, including one of your own stars. There were significant penalties which, unfortunately, also hurt Chaminade. But Mom, really, ask yourself why 19 year olds are playing HS lacrosse. Both my kids will be 17 when they start college. Neither needed to be held back or re-classed. [lacrosse], you guys have freshmen who are 16. To me that is both gross and nasty....lol...your words. But unlike you, I am not going to disparage the entire Chaminade student body and administration as you have done with St.As. Chaminade is a tremendous school and if I lived in Nassau I would send my boys there. I am sure you will post again about how St. As students did this or that. Go ahead if it makes you feel better about yourself. For that matter, continue your rant on how we should raise our children as you stood on a soapbox on a lacrosse forum. I need your advice (not really)since both of my kids will go to St.As.

It's his job to know, which is exactly why he shouldn't have one anymore. Kind of Ironic though how all these kids left their home HSs to play for a mediocre Catholic program, and now many of them get to watch their own home HSs battle for real championships while they got robbed due to incompetence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone ever cite precedence of a High School Championship Game Cancellation (in any sport)?
...let alone, due to 1 ineligible player... I'm thinking never.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's his job to know, which is exactly why he shouldn't have one anymore. Kind of Ironic though how all these kids left their home HSs to play for a mediocre Catholic program, and now many of them get to watch their own home HSs battle for real championships while they got robbed due to incompetence.

Dangerous assumption; ALL kids leaving hometown HS for sports.
...found the Opposite is true.
Most families (cant speak for St A but, as 4yr Cham parent) chose Catholic School, DESPITE, the very realistic possibilities of athletic frustrations.
The talent pool depth leaves little margin of error for young athletes - "next up" sports team culture is sobering... must carefully weigh all aspects before deciding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe this will serve as a wake up call to all.
But probably not. I have to confess that although not against the rules, a 16 year old freshman is against the spirit of the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone ever cite precedence of a High School Championship Game Cancellation (in any sport)?

West Hempstead HS in the 80's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Cham star goalie playing for Duke today? Shelled, felt bad for him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Cham star goalie playing for Duke today? Shelled, felt bad for him

I feel bad for your wife...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the SA kid didn't get the memo to spend his 5 and 6th year of hs at Deerfield or Salisbury like the chaminade kids do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's over, it's done. Enough, move on, nothing to see here. Kids go to Catholic HS to get a Catholic education first, play lacrosse second.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SA JV boys basketball was also disqualified earlier this year for ineligible players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA JV boys basketball had no such incidence. You are a liar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the coaches job! why would you think that. It is the Ad depts job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crooked Adults=Crooked Results.Talk about shame and embarassment!
The program in our town has fallen off a cliff due to broken adults whose "real lives"
are in shambles so they turn their attention to youth sports for one last chance to have an impact on their community.Kids suffer everyday because of lack of oversight of lousy parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crooked Adults=Crooked Results.Talk about shame and embarassment!
The program in our town has fallen off a cliff due to broken adults whose "real lives"
are in shambles so they turn their attention to youth sports for one last chance to have an impact on their community.Kids suffer everyday because of lack of oversight of lousy parents.

So move, cry baby [lacrosse]. Bunch of wash women on here. What sport did you play in your day? Math? Go away you teary eyed pansy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amityville boys basketball was stripped of its Class A Suffolk County title for using an ineligible player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amityville boys basketball was stripped of its Class A Suffolk County title for using an ineligible player.

It wasn't just 1 player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah that was a crock also. Wasnt that a younger player admin paperwork issue also. Coach should have known that one though, coach brought him up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah that was a crock also. Wasnt that a younger player admin paperwork issue also. Coach should have known that one though, coach brought him up.

If violation of the rules with clearly defined penalties for violation are a crock, then yes it was a crock also. Eighth grader brought up to play varsity but the player didn't meet some of the physical requirements to play up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't just 1 player.

Whether it was 1 or more, what's your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you mixing public school and private schools?? They are governed by different bodies, with wholly distinct rule sets. IE, one has nothing to do with the other.

Like Reply Quote
Page 89 of 111 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard