BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 267 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, playoffs next week, let's have a little serious dialogue on what we think will happen in Nassau and Suffolk.

Nassau 1 semi-final will be Massapequa vs Port(Massapequa wins easily) other will be Syosset vs Farmingdale (Syosset wins this one)
Finals Massapequa wins vs Syosset

Nassau 2 semi-final will be Manhasset vs Wantagh (Manhasset wins by a lot) other will be Garden City vs Hewlett ( Garden City wins by a lot) finals Garden City wins by 3.

Port Washington has no chance. Their biggest issue is coaching or lack of coaching to be more precise. Massapequa and Syosset are the two best coached teams in this division and as a result they will meet in the finals. Massapequa will prevail with their talent and disciplined play. They will meet Ward Melville in the Long Island Championships and Massapequa will be the one left standing.

Never know. It's why they play the game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A is a two team race. Nassau B is a two team race. Nassau C is a 1 horse race. Suffolk A will be a dog fight to see who wins, WM my favorite followed by Smithtown E and W with HHHE a tough out. Not sure about Suffolk B, Suffolk C SWR until proven otherwise but will be competitive. Suffolk is deeper across the board (Nassau guy here).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A is a two team race. Nassau B is a two team race. Nassau C is a 1 horse race. Suffolk A will be a dog fight to see who wins, WM my favorite followed by Smithtown E and W with HHHE a tough out. Not sure about Suffolk B, Suffolk C SWR until proven otherwise but will be competitive. Suffolk is deeper across the board (Nassau guy here).

Were you not aware that SWR has lost two games in their league and won two others by 1 goal? They are not dominant by any means.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville Lacrosse, worst record in 15 years
kids just want it to be over

You are in the playoffs!! What kind of team wants that to be over?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok pequa dad!!!

No one knows who you are referring to, but I'm curious why you can't have a pleasant back and forth on here about the playoffs, without the typical d-bag response?

I think I follow his thinking. He is accusing someone, who picked Pequa to win in the playoffs, of being related to a Massapequa player. Because it is not possible for an unbiased lax fan to pick Pequa to move on based on their undefeated league record and their strong performance out of conference. Their only 2 losses of the year were a 1 goal loss to SE (which even SE players/parents will say could've gone either way) and a 2 goal loss to Chaminade (who parents there will say that team should be playing in the ncaa tourney).

Yeah.....whoever picks Pequa to take the county title or even think take the LI title, must be related to a player!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Were you not aware that SWR has lost two games in their league and won two others by 1 goal? They are not dominant by any means.

Um that is why I said "Suffolk C SWR until proven otherwise but will be competitive." Are you trying to stir controversy and a fight where there is none? I agree with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok pequa dad!!!

No one knows who you are referring to, but I'm curious why you can't have a pleasant back and forth on here about the playoffs, without the typical d-bag response?

I think I follow his thinking. He is accusing someone, who picked Pequa to win in the playoffs, of being related to a Massapequa player. Because it is not possible for an unbiased lax fan to pick Pequa to move on based on their undefeated league record and their strong performance out of conference. Their only 2 losses of the year were a 1 goal loss to SE (which even SE players/parents will say could've gone either way) and a 2 goal loss to Chaminade (who parents there will say that team should be playing in the ncaa tourney).

Yeah.....whoever picks Pequa to take the county title or even think take the LI title, must be related to a player!

That was such a polite and evenhanded smack down

but alas, logic, reason and a calm demeanor has no place on BOTC....

you xenophobic narcissistic Pequa defender

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'd be surprised at that answer. The teams that dont think they can escape the first round. Many of them just want out!!!
Sad but true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok pequa dad!!!

Not from pequa and I (along with many) say they win Nassua A. I just dont think they take the LIC.

SWR has some noise on here for Suffolk C, Someone said a 1 horse race, what is there 10 teams 6 get in playoffs. I say a four legged race; I like Islip.

Suffolk B probably EI and ESM, but Id love to see Rocky Point.

Suffolk A has the 2 studs but it is a 4 team race.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok pequa dad!!!

That was such a polite and evenhanded smack down

but alas, logic, reason and a calm demeanor has no place on BOTC....

you xenophobic narcissistic Pequa defender

Once again, why the sarcastic silliness? How about an ADULT dialogue about the playoffs, devoid of insults. Why do you think team A is better than team B, without the nastiness.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok pequa dad!!!

Not from pequa and I (along with many) say they win Nassua A. I just dont think they take the LIC.

SWR has some noise on here for Suffolk C, Someone said a 1 horse race, what is there 10 teams 6 get in playoffs. I say a four legged race; I like Islip.

The 1 horse race comment was for Nassau C, IE, CSH. Funny, that was the same thing said in 2014 . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok pequa dad!!!

Yes, reminds me of 2015 when Pequa, then SE was supposed to take the LIC. How did that work out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad how some coaches leave their star player in to get garbage points.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess playoff brackets will be published today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what do they go by? is rpi the same as power rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess playoff brackets will be published today?

http://www.nassauboces.org/Page/557

http://www.nassauboces.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=562

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there should be a rule that you cannot schedule all of the bottom tier teams in your division (teams ranked 11-22). This does not make for a good season even for those bottom dwellers.

Suffolk A has 22 teams you schedule 14 of those teams of the 14 only 4 maybe 5 can be from teams ranked 11 or lower. Maybe drop the mandatory count of 14 league games to 12 or even 10 and you have some more flexibility for those higher profile teams to bye pass the bottom 11 even more and schedule OOC opponents. Or becuase we need to be politically correct and in the spirit of sportsmanship allow the 11 to 22 teams to schedule other OOC like teams. an 18-2 game isnt fun for anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there should be a rule that you cannot schedule all of the bottom tier teams in your division (teams ranked 11-22). This does not make for a good season even for those bottom dwellers.

Suffolk A has 22 teams you schedule 14 of those teams of the 14 only 4 maybe 5 can be from teams ranked 11 or lower. Maybe drop the mandatory count of 14 league games to 12 or even 10 and you have some more flexibility for those higher profile teams to bye pass the bottom 11 even more and schedule OOC opponents. Or becuase we need to be politically correct and in the spirit of sportsmanship allow the 11 to 22 teams to schedule other OOC like teams. an 18-2 game isnt fun for anyone.

They already do this. Preseason rankings and power rankings. 1 seed only plays 2-15 and then goes down from there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They already do this. Preseason rankings and power rankings. 1 seed only plays 2-15 and then goes down from there.

Maybe you don't get it or i didn't get your satire. If you are ranked 1- 11 you cant play more than 4 of the teams ranked 12-22. Some of those teams with final ranking of 10-15 played all 11 of the 11-22 teams. Grant it the end of the season and beginning can differ. but the bottom 5 teams dont differ that much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

his point was/is do we really need the #1 seed playing the #'s 13-14 or 15 seeds, these games aren't good for anybody

yesterday we had five games on LI decided by 14 or more goals
21 - 2
17 - 1
17 - 2
17 - 2
16 - 2

I was at one of those games and the starters were all out at the end of the first period - so it was not running up the score - it was not fun for either team - make super conferences for the regular season - make less league games - more OCC against traditional or more competitive opponents and MLGA (Make Lacrosse Great Again )

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you don't get it or i didn't get your satire. If you are ranked 1- 11 you cant play more than 4 of the teams ranked 12-22. Some of those teams with final ranking of 10-15 played all 11 of the 11-22 teams. Grant it the end of the season and beginning can differ. but the bottom 5 teams dont differ that much

Agree but wont happen. How will certain players "stat pad" their numbers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The king of team and players that know they are underperforming. We got what we deserved when we allowed administrators to bend to the will of a few malcontents and remove Coach Dollar. Lesson learned, never again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The king of team and players that know they are underperforming. We got what we deserved when we allowed administrators to bend to the will of a few malcontents and remove Coach Dollar. Lesson learned, never again.

Hey.....you guys let the landscaper run the place. Shame on you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bayshore and Huntington got screwed. Lindenhurst should not be in.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone happen to know anything about the Casey Powel tryouts held this week to field a LI team for the WSL in Denver ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port probably beats Massapequa in the semis and faces Syosset in the finals. I'd say close game. Maybe overtime in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I tried arguing against him and his little group of whiners. Your son didn't make All American? Too bad, he's playing football anyway. Thanks for destroying our program. Next time, fight for the guy who busted his tail for our kids, we let the guy down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port probably beats Massapequa in the semis and faces Syosset in the finals. I'd say close game. Maybe overtime in the finals.

Do you mean in Sailing or Crew?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port= Money does not by happiness. Blue Collar all the way baby! The trust fund panseys will just be happy getting things handed to them, while the hard nosed workers will get the job done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I tried arguing against him and his little group of whiners. Your son didn't make All American? Too bad, he's playing football anyway. Thanks for destroying our program. Next time, fight for the guy who busted his tail for our kids, we let the guy down.

He's still around. Go get him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port= Money does not by happiness. Blue Collar all the way baby! The trust fund panseys will just be happy getting things handed to them, while the hard nosed workers will get the job done.

Cops and firemen are hardworking? Are you serious?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bayshore and Huntington got screwed. Lindenhurst should not be in.

How does Huntington get screwed they were 5-9 in league. Bay Shore beat them. Neither played Lindy. Whitman that's another story but they lost to Lindy. They all had weak schedules Lindy won more games end of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two types of people in this world the guy who invented the plunger and the one who was destined to use it. You keep plunging Massapequa guy. I will just keep on investing my trust fund money and keep living the good life living off of my returns all the while your neck did in crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has got to stop. Stop lumping everybody in one town into the same financial category and overgeneralizing . I live in Port and there's no trust fund for me. You sound like an idiot. As for Port parent who keeps taking about investments, please stop. You're embarrassing us. Don't speak for the rest of us or try to represent us. This is supposed to be about lacrosse and not how much money people make or what their jobs are. Get over yourselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two types of people in this world the guy who invented the plunger and the one who was destined to use it. You keep plunging Massapequa guy. I will just keep on investing my trust fund money and keep living the good life living off of my returns all the while your neck did in crap.

Only someone without money says it can't buy happiness. FYI. Money talks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a total moron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cops and firemen are hardworking? Are you serious?

Hey Port loser, a firefighter from Bethpage died in the line of duty just a few weeks ago.!Is that hard working enough for you? Hope your kid blows out his knee and can never play again you arrogant tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg you call the guy a loser, and hope a young man hurts himself,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a total moron

When there is a spooky shadow from outside your window or the boogey man is under your bed and you call the cops to come check it out, those men n women are working harder than you.....aren't they?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Port Moron

Line Of Duty Deaths for Police Officers:
2016- 145
2017- 47

They must be working to hard, what an a**hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 267 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard