BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Millon's only focus are his sons teams 2022 and 2024; nothing else matters including the coaching of the other squads; there is nothing elite about it!

Then don't play there....Obviously some people like him because he has a bunch of kids in his program.... Stop coming on this site from other clubs beating up other programs and coaches. You are either from a rival club that thinks you guys are so much better or you are a [lacrosse] stirrer from team 88+3 that is not happy with their current situation.... Grow the F up

Thanks for reconfirming that the 91 folks are despicable, foul mouthed, low lifes. The decent ones are moving to Crabs. Huge departures coming.

And if you think Crabs is any better, the joke is on you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is just like Looney's - only one good team. The rest of the club is garbage.

Please enlighten us. Which clubs are not garbage in your eyes?

No response? There must be one that gets your approval

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who was there knows that the officials cost Madlax the game against Hawks. Clearly HoCo is stacked with homer Baltimore and MD refs.

Most people don't realize it but refs almost always want one team to beat another and will do lots of little things throughout the game to ensure the team they want to win actually wins.

You must be a Team88+3 dad. No lax official cares who wins the game, especially not a 5th grade boys club game. Just another delusional dad trying to explain why his son lost a meaningless game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon's only focus are his sons teams 2022 and 2024; nothing else matters including the coaching of the other squads; there is nothing elite about it!

Then don't play there....Obviously some people like him because he has a bunch of kids in his program.... Stop coming on this site from other clubs beating up other programs and coaches. You are either from a rival club that thinks you guys are so much better or you are a [lacrosse] stirrer from team 88+3 that is not happy with their current situation.... Grow the F up

Thanks for reconfirming that the 91 folks are despicable, foul mouthed, low lifes. The decent ones are moving to Crabs. Huge departures coming.

Be sure to come back and let everyone know how that works out for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who was there knows that the officials cost Madlax the game against Hawks. Clearly HoCo is stacked with homer Baltimore and MD refs.

Most people don't realize it but refs almost always want one team to beat another and will do lots of little things throughout the game to ensure the team they want to win actually wins.

You must be a Team88+3 dad. No lax official cares who wins the game, especially not a 5th grade boys club game. Just another delusional dad trying to explain why his son lost a meaningless game.

You are delusional if you don't think there is a Masonic-like order of referees that secretly get together and decide who should win every week. It is a massive conspiracy coverup and blaming the parents of a quality organization just empowers these refs even more to influence the out ones if these games. Wake up people!

Think about it-why do refs need numbers on their shirts? It is how high they have reached in the order of referees.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't wait to burn that horrendous, flat brimmed hat. Had enough of those redneck gangsta wannabes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't wait to burn that horrendous, flat brimmed hat. Had enough of those redneck gangsta wannabes.

It's worse than Deliverance met Lord of the Flies. When you hear those banjos, run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings
Hawks 3-1
Team 91 3-1
Madlax 2-1
Bethesda 2-2
Looney's 1-3
Crabs 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings
Hawks 3-1
Team 91 3-1
Madlax 3-1
Bethesda 2-2
Looney's 1-3
Crabs 0-4

Three way tie for first. If the top 3 finish 5-1 (no disrespect to Bethesda, but could happen), does anyone know how the tiebreaker would work?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 3 Coaches with the worst sideline behavior in 2024:

1. Team 88+3 - no details needed
2. Madlax - see above
3. RR - Insane yelling and belittling of players

I'm sure we can compile a nice top 5. Come on people!

Son played after HoCo - RR, so I watched the end of the game. RR was getting a beat down by HoCo. RR coach was dropping f-bombs and threw lax stick at bench. How parents can let their kids play for these clowns is beyond me. Worst is the assistants who just stand there and are afraid to say anything. Find a good coach, it's not about the club.

#1 and in class by himself is Trig. Joseph S Trigiani, owner of Blackwolf. Montgomery College artist. Look him up. Real abuse, kids in hospital, etc.

Makes Millon look like a nice guy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Madlax - see above

Son played after HoCo - RR, so I watched the end of the game. RR was getting a beat down by HoCo. RR coach was dropping f-bombs and threw lax stick at bench. How parents can let their kids play for these clowns is beyond me. Worst is the assistants who just stand there and are afraid to say anything. Find a good coach, it's not about the club.

#1 and in class by himself is Trig. Joseph S Trigiani, owner of Blackwolf. Montgomery College artist. Look him up. Real abuse, kids in hospital, etc.

You are talking about Trig in a 2024 forum? Get a flipping life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was anyone at the Team 91/ Wolfpack 2024 game on Saturday at St. Paul. I was walking up to the field when I saw the official throw out parent from the Wolfpack sidelines and then promptly end the came as the parent yelled vulgarities to the official. Pretty sure Team 91 was taking it to Wolfpack at the time.

The league or lacrosse programs really needs to monitor parent behavior and in instances like this one ban the parent from all future games. Again I do not know all the details but regardless nothing should illicit that type of response from a PARENT of all things!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was anyone at the Team 91/ Wolfpack 2024 game on Saturday at St. Paul. I was walking up to the field when I saw the official throw out parent from the Wolfpack sidelines and then promptly end the came as the parent yelled vulgarities to the official. Pretty sure Team 91 was taking it to Wolfpack at the time.

The league or lacrosse programs really needs to monitor parent behavior and in instances like this one ban the parent from all future games. Again I do not know all the details but regardless nothing should illicit that type of response from a PARENT of all things!!

It was Roughriders and Team 91 MD. That daddy is crazy and has a pattern of this type [lacrosse]. It was 13-2 and ref did a great job handling this bozo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Madlax - see above

Nobody is worse than the Madlax guy. Just Google ungrateful quitter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was Roughriders and Team 91 MD. That daddy is crazy and has a pattern of this type [lacrosse]. It was 13-2 and ref did a great job handling this bozo.

Yes my apologies is was Roughriders and it was a SHOW when I got there!! Is the club dealing with that ***hole? I hate to say it but he would not be permitted to attend any games for the rest of the season. Parents need to be held accountable for their behavior!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Madlax - see above

Nobody is worse then the guy who was cut from Madlax 7 years ago and spends every day on here looking for his chance to bring up old news about a top 5 club in the country. Once again what club do you endorse Madlax hater guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings
Hawks 3-1
Team 91 3-1
Madlax 3-1
Bethesda 2-2
Looney's 1-3
Crabs 0-4

Three way tie for first. If the top 3 finish 5-1 (no disrespect to Bethesda, but could happen), does anyone know how the tiebreaker would work?

1- head to head
2-games won by teams you beat
3-games won by teams that beat you
4-goals against
5-coin toss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, that had to be a terrible game to watch. Parents probably left the field with a pounding headache after listening to those 2 d-bags coaches screaming from the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So ungrateful quiter is worse than a child abuse conviction?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes my apologies is was Roughriders and it was a SHOW when I got there!! Is the club dealing with that ***hole? I hate to say it but he would not be permitted to attend any games for the rest of the season. Parents need to be held accountable for their behavior!!

Crazy coaches attract crazy parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings
Hawks 3-1
Team 91 3-1
Madlax 3-1
Bethesda 2-2
Looney's 1-3
Crabs 0-4

1- head to head
4-goals against
5-coin toss

Who cares? There's a playoff. You looking to raise a 2017 HOCO 2024 AA Division Regular Season Champs banner somewhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs need more holdbacks....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings
Hawks 3-1
Team 91 3-1
Madlax 3-1
Bethesda 2-2
Looney's 1-3
Crabs 0-4

1- head to head
4-goals against
5-coin toss

Who cares? There's a playoff. You looking to raise a 2017 HOCO 2024 AA Division Regular Season Champs banner somewhere?

They probably are just trying to figure out the seeding for the playoffs. Although banners would be pretty sweet. Hoco doesn't even have tshirts for champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings
Hawks 3-1
Team 91 3-1
Madlax 3-1
Bethesda 2-2
Looney's 1-3
Crabs 0-4

1- head to head
4-goals against
5-coin toss

LOLOLOLOL...indeed HoCo dad is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Madlax - see above

Nobody is worse then the guy who was cut from Madlax 7 years ago and spends every day on here looking for his chance to bring up old news about a top 5 club in the country. Once again what club do you endorse Madlax hater guy?

You are either the Madlax owner or a guy who gets paid to defend that loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic.... what are people's thoughts on the warrior all American team. Who is coaching the 2024 mid Atlantic team? Before I drop 200$ for the tryout I'm wondering if my son will get a fair share shot or will the coaches just fill the team with the kids they know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior is a disaster. They cant even fill the rosters from the other regions. PAY TO PLAY.
Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic.... what are people's thoughts on the warrior all American team. Who is coaching the 2024 mid Atlantic team? Before I drop 200$ for the tryout I'm wondering if my son will get a fair share shot or will the coaches just fill the team with the kids they know.

Save your money. Let your kid play in the woods or on a playground and save the $200. He isn't even in 6th grade yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Save your money. Let your kid play in the woods or on a playground and save the $200. He isn't even in 6th grade yet.

Check out the LI 2024 thread. You can get a feeling on if he will get a fair shot from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So was MM kicked out of the league or what? If he wasn't, the story must have been exaggerated or made up. No way the Madlax guy would have let that go without punishment if it really happened.

Sounds like the Madlax parents doctored that video.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So was MM kicked out of the league or what? If he wasn't, the story must have been exaggerated or made up. No way the Madlax guy would have let that go without punishment if it really happened.

I have read lots of crazy post on this site but this one is close to the dumbest one yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have read lots of crazy post on this site but this one is close to the dumbest one yet.

Why? Because you are a Madlax dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because Millon admitted that it came from his sideline. He just claims it was one of his assistant coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you see the video? It spoke for itself. No way to doctor or make this stuff up. Anyone who knows MM has seen this stuff for years. It is nothing new. Terrible for the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear people are going to start taping Madlax games. That owners drops the F bomb in front of those kids all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear people are going to start taping Madlax games. That owners drops the F bomb in front of those kids all the time.

Parents drop the f bomb in front of kids all the time. So your statement is worthless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because Millon admitted that it came from his sideline. He just claims it was one of his assistant coaches.

Is assistant gone?/ and what about the belittling of the "9th grader" .Didnt know opposing coaches could talk like that to other team players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Because Millon admitted that it came from his sideline. He just claims it was one of his assistant coaches. [/quote]

That sounds like something Millon would do. Blame break his arm on one of his assistants. But of course, that doesn't make it any better. His bench still said it and you can see him yelling in the Madlax kids face. He was directing his frustration directly at the Madlax kids and taunting them. Any coach should know that it is not acceptable to directly address and insult the other teams' players. This is not the first time this has happened and it has gone on way too long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents drop the f bomb in front of kids all the time. So your statement is worthless.

Parents that drop the f bomb all the time should never work with 5th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax guy is a ticking time bomb

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard