BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,546
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 62 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

3V: includes all or parts of Setauket, East Setauket, Stony Brook, Poquott, Head of the Harbor, Old Field, and portions of Port Jefferson, Saint James and South Setauket/Centereach

Connetquot: includes all or parts of Oakdale, Sayville, Ronkonkoma, Bohemia and Holbrook

Hills: includes all or parts of Dix Hills, Wyandanch, Wheatley Heights, Melville and Commack

Smithtown: includes all or parts of Smithtown, Nesconset, Kings Park, Kings Park and Saint James

You are so dumb. Get your facst straight. Dix Hills and Wheatly Heights aren't towns. Hills is actually made up parts of 4 towns, Huntington Station, Melville, Northport, Farmindale, Babylon, Deer Park, Wyandanch and Commack. Notice that all of those towns, except for Melville have their own school district, so Hills only pulls a small amount from each of the other towns. Hills is also a smaller school district and is in Division 2, so if you are going to compare, compare by the size of the district, which Sachem has 2 schools of 1700 each, Connetquot has 1515, Smithtown has 2 schools of 1200 each, Ward Melville has 1 school of 1786 and Hills has 2 schools of 900 and 1400. So Sachem has a way bigger pool to pull from, plus many of the surrounding areas don't have lax programs, so kids from those towns play there too. [/quote]

Wait, did you just say that Dix Hills and Wheatley Heights are not towns? I live in Dix Hills. Half Hollow Hills is the school district. When people say "Hills", the refer to the school district, not the town of Dix Hills. Maybe you should get a fact checker, donkey.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No geese on nuts..... all on dark storm!!!

Who cares. They're all pick up teams. Kids having fun. Lord forbid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it is not the same kids but the core kids were
the same, they have been playing together since
they are 4.

I would love to see them play Manhasset. The two town teams to beat the worst 91 A team in the history of the organization!

Ain't that the truth. And then they're name after an early AM Sunday morning bathroom session at the bar. I heard it was between Blast, Bump, Freeze and Blow for the final name decision. Great call. I guess it makes sense considering the moms look like hookers... $50 hookers.

Sorry your kid was cut. Maybe you should consider therapy. You seem quite angry.

Solid originality on that reply. Busting out the old "sorry your kid got cut" never gets old, I guess.

Anyone have any thoughts on tomorrow? I would tend to think that Lax Black is the favorite, no? What team is parading around as Dark Storm? Is that he starters from Blast and Geese? Did they get upset that the second stringers were having their own party?

It looks like deez nuts are making another appearance. Good luck

My guess is that they will score some goals, but probably go 0-3. Especially if Dark Storm is the rest of the Geese kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will care when those A kids take the tshirts away from the B kids!!!
Let's think about how many B kids are asked to play in an A tournament ? Yep none!!!!
Too many kids not being asked they are 10 years old let the B kids play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's think about how many B kids are asked to play in an A tournament ? Yep none!!!!

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? A little early to be hitting the bottle, mom.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmm . sounds like someones panties are in a bunch . should they all be invited to the honor society or is that just for the smart kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe we should give them a bottle too.. WaWaWa get over it, you will be saying the same thing when they are 15 years old..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

I would love to see them play Manhasset. The two town teams to beat the worst 91 A team in the history of the organization!

They should play the WI tournament team

Lmao! Get off the pipe

Really guy, get off the crack, WI hasn't got a chance. They just got beat like step children last weekend. Score does not reflect the beating they took. Just look at the coaches face..LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3V: includes all or parts of Setauket, East Setauket, Stony Brook, Poquott, Head of the Harbor, Old Field, and portions of Port Jefferson, Saint James and South Setauket/Centereach

Connetquot: includes all or parts of Oakdale, Sayville, Ronkonkoma, Bohemia and Holbrook

Hills: includes all or parts of Dix Hills, Wyandanch, Wheatley Heights, Melville and Commack

Smithtown: includes all or parts of Smithtown, Nesconset, Kings Park, Kings Park and Saint James

You are so dumb. Get your facst straight. Dix Hills and Wheatly Heights aren't towns. Hills is actually made up parts of 4 towns, Huntington Station, Melville, Northport, Farmindale, Babylon, Deer Park, Wyandanch and Commack. Notice that all of those towns, except for Melville have their own school district, so Hills only pulls a small amount from each of the other towns. Hills is also a smaller school district and is in Division 2, so if you are going to compare, compare by the size of the district, which Sachem has 2 schools of 1700 each, Connetquot has 1515, Smithtown has 2 schools of 1200 each, Ward Melville has 1 school of 1786 and Hills has 2 schools of 900 and 1400. So Sachem has a way bigger pool to pull from, plus many of the surrounding areas don't have lax programs, so kids from those towns play there too.

Wait, did you just say that Dix Hills and Wheatley Heights are not towns? I live in Dix Hills. Half Hollow Hills is the school district. When people say "Hills", the refer to the school district, not the town of Dix Hills. Maybe you should get a fact checker, donkey. [/quote]
Check your zip code you dummy. You live in Huntington Station, 11746. There is no town called Dix Hills, it is an area in the town. Same with Wheatley Heights, it is a part of Wyandanch. How many times to do you give someone your zip code and they ask you if you live in Huntington Station?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are so dumb. Get your facst straight. Dix Hills and Wheatly Heights aren't towns. Hills is actually made up parts of 4 towns, Huntington Station, Melville, Northport, Farmindale, Babylon, Deer Park, Wyandanch and Commack. Notice that all of those towns, except for Melville have their own school district, so Hills only pulls a small amount from each of the other towns. Hills is also a smaller school district and is in Division 2, so if you are going to compare, compare by the size of the district, which Sachem has 2 schools of 1700 each, Connetquot has 1515, Smithtown has 2 schools of 1200 each, Ward Melville has 1 school of 1786 and Hills has 2 schools of 900 and 1400. So Sachem has a way bigger pool to pull from, plus many of the surrounding areas don't have lax programs, so kids from those towns play there too.

Wait, did you just say that Dix Hills and Wheatley Heights are not towns? I live in Dix Hills. Half Hollow Hills is the school district. When people say "Hills", the refer to the school district, not the town of Dix Hills. Maybe you should get a fact checker, donkey.

Check your zip code you dummy. You live in Huntington Station, 11746. There is no town called Dix Hills, it is an area in the town. Same with Wheatley Heights, it is a part of Wyandanch. How many times to do you give someone your zip code and they ask you if you live in Huntington Station? [/quote]

Two different geographic locales - towns, villages, etc - or more, can share a zip code. A jurisdiction is not determined by how the USPS decided to organize their offices for the purposes of delivering mail! I grew up in a zip code with two distinct entities within. Both had their own dedicated civics, thus were clearly not the same, and clearly NOT just a distinction in preferred "name" for a neighborhood. They have clearly defined borders that do not have anything to do with the USPS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are 4.

They should play the WI tournament team

Lmao! Get off the pipe

Really guy, get off the crack, WI hasn't got a chance. They just got beat like step children last weekend. Score does not reflect the beating they took. Just look at the coaches face..LOL

They should get rid of the coach and get the molloy guy to coach them.at least he is a good coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously want to drag up the time that 91 got beat by a town team?? Wasn't that like 2 years ago? Get over yourself! They are a great little group of 10 year olds who work hard and play well together. Stop picking on kids, you big bully!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two factions fighting in WI. Either way the kids lose because the parents are selfish idiots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your zip code you dummy. You live in Huntington Station, 11746. There is no town called Dix Hills, it is an area in the town. Same with Wheatley Heights, it is a part of Wyandanch. How many times to do you give someone your zip code and they ask you if you live in Huntington Station?

Two different geographic locales - towns, villages, etc - or more, can share a zip code. A jurisdiction is not determined by how the USPS decided to organize their offices for the purposes of delivering mail! I grew up in a zip code with two distinct entities within. Both had their own dedicated civics, thus were clearly not the same, and clearly NOT just a distinction in preferred "name" for a neighborhood. They have clearly defined borders that do not have anything to do with the USPS.[/quote]

Thanks for the lesson in mail delivery, Newman; however, when I look at my tax bill, it says I live in Dix Hills. When my parents taught me to write my address years ago, it still said Dix Hills. You must be doing that common core geography.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously want to drag up the time that 91 got beat by a town team?? Wasn't that like 2 years ago? Get over yourself! They are a great little group of 10 year olds who work hard and play well together. Stop picking on kids, you big bully!

Settle down, lady. No one is bullying kids. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll still get a gold star and a cookie even if he loses to another town team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two factions fighting in WI. Either way the kids lose because the parents are selfish idiots.

Well I can tell you which faction not to go with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I can tell you which faction not to go with.

Ok I will bite..... who should they not go with and why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haven't been on site in awhile, Now I remember why. One guy is talking about how 91 lost a game 2 years ago, when boys were 7 and 8 years old to a town team which consists of 9 different towns. Another guy is talking about west Islip PAL, talking about factions of 4th graders playing lacrosse. Lol, it's like North Korea and South Korea. Factions really. 4th graders playing lacrosse. The third guy is talking about mailing addresses and school districts, and zoning rules and zip codes and how his parents taught him to write mailing addresses when he was little, what towns are connected to other towns. Falling asleep reading that post. Beautiful day outside, go find something to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kiss Deez Nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express. Great job losing to a pick up team twice.your $3000 a kid was obviously a complete waste.keep paying smiley

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express. Great job losing to a pick up team twice.your $3000 a kid was obviously a complete waste.keep paying smiley

Isn't that the team with the WI daddy coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No geese on nuts..... all on dark storm!!!

Second stringers must be better than you thought. Good thing Geese is hiding from Blast this year. Tryouts are in August, maybe you can get a spot on the 3rd line. Maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dark Storm mix of Geese, Igloo, and Ducks!! Enjoy
the weekend, get your facts straight!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Channy BEAT the Geese??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Channy BEAT the Geese??

8 or so Geese on the Dark Storm team that lost to Express Channy. Must not have been the Golden ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full geese team played Chaney today! Good game but geese came out on top by 3 goals ! Chaney hs great faceoff kid but geese offense is mad good !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy never took best kids of the field and geese played best kids less then bottom kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy never took best kids of the field and geese played best kids less then bottom kids

Huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh?

It was just a play day, but Congratulations to the Geese on their Big Win! Now it's up to the Geese parents to demand that they get into a tourney that has 9t1. If you want to be called the best, you have to play against the best.

Otherwise your organization is just ducking. And the worst part is the kids know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh?

It was just a play day, but Congratulations to the Geese on their Big Win! Now it's up to the Geese parents to demand that they get into a tourney that has 9t1. If you want to be called the best, you have to play against the best.

Otherwise your organization is just ducking. And the worst part is the kids know it.

Geese...."ducking". haha, I get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The worst part is the kids know it? Are you for real? They are ten years old so you think they give a crap about who they play? 91, exapress ? They play and then they ask can we get an ice cream at the ice cream
Truck! That's the problem here you people think these kids care , in the moment of the game any kid at ten will want to win that's normal but in the big picture they are not thinking hmmm I hope we get to play 91 or exapress or any other team soon so we can be considered the best fourth grade team on Long Island!

Now you crazy [lacrosse] parents on here ...... you guys give a crap because you want to live threw your children ! Sorry to say papa bears but your time to be the best has come and gone let your children be kids and enjoy playing the game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey thanks for telling me what MY kid thinks. You must be some kind of gifted telepath. Except you are not. Not the OP and my kid loves beating the Geese. Maybe YOUR kid doesn't know any better. Take his bubble wrap off and let him see the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ETHICS and VALUES...... let's start there instead of teaching your child who cares about beating the geese why don't your raise your child to care more about being competitive in the classroom!!!

Raise him to be a better person off the field !
Bubble wrap? My kid needs none of that trust me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask them!

The kids want to be challenged! They want to play each other!

My kid wants to play against both 91 and Geese!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask them!

The kids want to be challenged! They want to play each other!

My kid wants to play against both 91 and Geese!

Correct. They do. Maybe the original poster's kid is overly challenged in the classroom just like the parent is overly challenged at parenting. 4th graders know whats going on and who the competition is. And they should, by now, know how to get good grades and why it's important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ETHICS and VALUES...... let's start there instead of teaching your child who cares about beating the geese why don't your raise your child to care more about being competitive in the classroom!!!

Raise him to be a better person off the field !
Bubble wrap? My kid needs none of that trust me!

Ethics and Values? How about work hard, study hard?
What winners aren't good people? Sometimes the right lesson is to be the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full geese team played Chaney today! Good game but geese came out on top by 3 goals ! Chaney hs great faceoff kid but geese offense is mad good !

Dark Farce SYAG kids must have been riding the pine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope they played the entire game!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope they played the entire game!!

Wow! So exciting! I love exclamations too! They're great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

I'm a parent of a player who plays for 91 Blast, and all I want is for my kid to enjoy playing the game, hopefully improve his skills , make some friends, and build memories!!! Anyone who feels otherwise in regards to sports in the forth grade needs serious help. After reading some previous posts, I think sports should be the least of anyone's concerns. These lunatics are raising children!!! Good luck to all the kids this year!!!

Page 31 of 62 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard