BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 201 of 220 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not enough girls to fill the purple team. They were withdrawn from the field. The one game on Sunday is no longer on there.

I just checked tourneymachi e and Purple has 4 games 3 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not enough girls to fill the purple team. They were withdrawn from the field. The one game on Sunday is no longer on there.

I just checked tourneymachi e and Purple has 4 games 3 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday

Nope, that's the black teams schedule. Purple was taken out of group 29 on the website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tg is only sending one 2018 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, these are girls who are uncommitted and looking to play in college. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the TG attend the U12, U13 , U14 championship tournament in Virginia?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the TG attend the U12, U13 , U14 championship tournament in Virginia?

Last year they sent 2019 black and 2019 Purple to U15. Now that there is not a U 15 division they may send the younger ones or just decide not to go. The U 14 and younger was modified checking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, these are girls who are uncommitted and looking to play in college. Good luck

Plenty of committed girls on that roster as well. There weren't enough girls to field 1 team much less 2. Emails were sent begging girls to sign up. I can't see wasting 2-4k on a useless trip if you're commited already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the teams doing down in florida? Tourney machine isn't staying on top of the scores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the teams doing down in florida? Tourney machine isn't staying on top of the scores.

All 3 teams went 2-1 so far

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now that fall tournaments are over, when do we see the rosters?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After YJ teams are posted, then you get the leftovers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol why do you care?

New to the program and I wanted to see how many of my fellow west islip players made black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol The question really should be, who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol why do you care?

New to the program and I wanted to see how many of my fellow west islip players made black

That's a crock. West islip is a tight knit group. You would know already. Stop fishing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Referring to student athletes as leftovers is classless, and so are you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the yj way. Belittle your competition to make yourself feel better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol why do you care?

That's a crock. West islip is a tight knit group. You would know already. Stop fishing

I think is was sarcasm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It might not be the most pc of terms, but are you arguing the sentiment. It's no different than MD, UNC, etc pick their girls and everyone else gets who's left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the yj way. Belittle everyone else to make you feel better about your own situation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So now that fall tournaments are over, when do we see the rosters?

When BS is ready to post them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So now that fall tournaments are over, when do we see the rosters?

Still waiting to see how many girls leave for YJ. Numerous girls tried out For YJ even after accepting their spots on TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still waiting to see how many girls leave for YJ. Numerous girls tried out For YJ even after accepting their spots on TG.

We tried out just for fun you idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tried out for fun? 🙄 Or tried out and daughter didn't get moved into the group with the blue players so is now back peddling because rosters will be posted for all to see?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tried out for fun? 🙄 Or tried out and daughter didn't get moved into the group with the blue players so is now back peddling because rosters will be posted for all to see?

You have no idea! Daughter was personally contacted and offered a spot on blue because that good. Not everyone loves the YJ philosophy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? did you/she at least have fun?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So now that fall tournaments are over, when do we see the rosters?

Spot on. I tried out for fun that's laughable. Nobody tries out for fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So now that fall tournaments are over, when do we see the rosters?

You have no idea! Daughter was personally contacted and offered a spot on blue because that good. Not everyone loves the YJ philosophy

So why try out if you have no intention of accepting a spot on a YJ team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already paid, a clinic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already paid, a clinic

I think not, but that's his story and he's sticking to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already paid, a clinic

Why pay for tryouts??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care so much? A better opportunity than YJA came up before a tryout that the wife paid for the beginning of August. Not everyone thinks YJ is the end all. Their younger teams are not that good, lost way too many games last summer. Lots of girls go to tryout for multiple teams then make the decision about who they want to play for based on coaches and quality of players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why do you care so much? A better opportunity than YJA came up before a tryout that the wife paid for the beginning of August. Not everyone thinks YJ is the end all. Their younger teams are not that good, lost way too many games last summer. Lots of girls go to tryout for multiple teams then make the decision about who they want to play for based on coaches and quality of players

YJ isn't what it used to be. TG 23 beat them last year and improved this year by adding quality players. Tired of the parent coaches YJ provides.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care so much? A better opportunity than YJA came up before a tryout that the wife paid for the beginning of August. Not everyone thinks YJ is the end all. Their younger teams are not that good, lost way too many games last summer. Lots of girls go to tryout for multiple teams then make the decision about who they want to play for based on coaches and quality of players

I thought you just tried out for fun . Please let us know this better opportunity club you just that good kid joined , didn't think so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought you just tried out for fun . Please let us know this better opportunity club you just that good kid joined , didn't think so.

Wow, you are creepy! Need to stay away from other peoples kids, and concentrate on your own daughter, if you have one? Mine is more than fine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, you are creepy! Need to stay away from other peoples kids, and concentrate on your own daughter, if you have one? Mine is more than fine

So let me see if I got this straight. You left TG A because you had a personal invite and guaranteed spot on YJ A but after your wife already paid for the tryout something much better came along but you decided to go to tryouts just for fun?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? Every roster has misspellings and girls with wrong first names. How can I trust you to help in my recruiting process when you can't even spell her name right? Now I know why every personal email I get is addressed Dear player. Heres a tip the next time you're setting rosters. If you're stuck on a name just look at the top of the check. That should be pretty easy, I would think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? Every roster has misspellings and girls with wrong first names. How can I trust you to help in my recruiting process when you can't even spell her name right? Now I know why every personal email I get is addressed Dear player. Heres a tip the next time you're setting rosters. If you're stuck on a name just look at the top of the check. That should be pretty easy, I would think.

You are obviously not a tg parent. Just a troll. Because if u were you would have called him already loser. And if it's such an issue why would you keep writing checks??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So YOU play? MY recruiting? Me thinks you need to stop living through your daughter. Another crazy sport parent that has zero perspective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, did you mean to send that post about Bill in an email? Because I don't think this is a better idea.

Like Reply Quote
Page 201 of 220 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard