BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love when people use a short game as an excuse. If both teams know that they have 25 minutes to play the game and score the most points to win, the time length is irrelevant. It's not like it was a planned 50 minute game and they stopped halfway through and took the score at 25 minutes such as during a rain delay. If you are going to except all those short games as wins then you have to except the short game as a loss. Please be gracious in defeat.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I love when people use a short game as an excuse. If both teams know that they have 25 minutes to play the game and score the most points to win, the time length is irrelevant. It's not like it was a planned 50 minute game and they stopped halfway through and took the score at 25 minutes such as during a rain delay. If you are going to except all those short games as wins then you have to except the short game as a loss. Please be gracious in defeat.

Skywalkers played well today and deserved to win. No excuses. But as a concept, 25 minute championship games make little sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all have a fun next few years. Parity is on the horizon as was the three older age groups my kids were in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all have a fun next few years. Parity is on the horizon as was the three older age groups my kids were in.

Not sure how much parity there is. M&D and Skywalkers far better than other teams in MD right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a short game. Outcome probably would've been different in a regulation game. However, I give them their props.

Can't use short game as an excuse. All clubs/teams know about the short games. It's not a surprise when they step on the field. They are either ready for it, or they aren't.

Well done Skywalkers. Accept defeat graciously M&D. It happens to the best all the time.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didnt see any parity this weekend. Heros, M&D, and skywalkers dominated 95% of the teams. Curious, is reclassing as prevalent in girls lax as it is in boys? If so, is one worse than the others?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didnt see any parity this weekend. Heros, M&D, and skywalkers dominated 95% of the teams. Curious, is reclassing as prevalent in girls lax as it is in boys? If so, is one worse than the others?

Don't even go there. That is a disease on the boys side, not the girls. Quit trying to reign on good teams' parades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros was 2-2. Not on same level as other 2 teams. Stop it Heros dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what if they went 2-2? For one, it's fall. And just because they lost two games does not mean they are not a dominant team. I am not even a Hero's parent. That statement just pissed me off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what if they went 2-2? For one, it's fall. And just because they lost two games does not mean they are not a dominant team. I am not even a Hero's parent. That statement just pissed me off.

So you are saying that Hero's is on the same level as M&D and Skywalkers right now as Hero's dad claimed? When has Heros 2021 ever been dominant? Have they ever beaten M&D or YJ? They were beaten fairly easily by M&D and Skywalkers this weekend, even though they got up 6-0 against M&D. Not sure why you would be pissed off. But also doubt you are not a Heros parent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are saying that Hero's is on the same level as M&D and Skywalkers right now as Hero's dad claimed? When has Heros 2021 ever been dominant? Have they ever beaten M&D or YJ? They were beaten fairly easily by M&D and Skywalkers this weekend, even though they got up 6-0 against M&D. Not sure why you would be pissed off. But also doubt you are not a Heros parent.
Skywalkers beat Hero's and Stars at George Mason two weeks ago by 5 or 6 goals each. SW's added 7 new players and look stronger this year. They will be a tough out going forward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky Walkers is hitting their stride which is historically when Sky Walkers team really start to excel. The Sky Walkers girls will generally take a little time to get fully indoctrinated into the "Sky Walkers way". Look at their older teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky Walkers is hitting their stride which is historically when Sky Walkers team really start to excel. The Sky Walkers girls will generally take a little time to get fully indoctrinated into the "Sky Walkers way". Look at their older teams.

You're right, their 20's have really gotten strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers White (b) team lost to M&D black 5-3 this past weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 20 blue stinks now and they will always stink!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 20 blue stinks now and they will always stink!

Go away. No need for that [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers White (b) team lost to M&D black 5-3 this past weekend

Good job

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sw heros and mnd will all beat each other the next few years like they do at every age group. You can tell who the newbie dads are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sw heros and mnd will all beat each other the next few years like they do at every age group. You can tell who the newbie dads are.

Yes. SW, Hero's, and M&D will always be great matchups and the wins/losses will go back and forth among the teams because of great competitive play. The new dads will learn this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One loss in a 25 minute game and all of a sudden SW and Heros are at the same level as M&D? Think again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. SW, Hero's, and M&D will always be great matchups and the wins/losses will go back and forth among the teams because of great competitive play. The new dads will learn this.

The old dads are not seeing the heros teams hitting their stride like the older heros teams. When is that supposed to happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One loss in a 25 minute game and all of a sudden SW and Heros are at the same level as M&D? Think again.

LOL. And a win in a 25 minute game makes M&D a dynasty? What's up M&D dad. A loss is no big deal, but a win is worth thumping your chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. And a win in a 25 minute game makes M&D a dynasty? What's up M&D dad. A loss is no big deal, but a win is worth thumping your chest.

Guarantee you that wasn't an M&D dad. But I think he may have been referring to the fact that M&D beat them in a full game Saturday as well as every other time they have played. And Heros has never really come close to beating them in a full game or shortened one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for Skywalkers!!! They are a very well coached team. Plus their players really work as hard or harder than anybody. Finally, they have team chemistry that is second to none.

This is just the beginning, the future is bright for these girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't the Hero's 2020 girls very good? I like the 2021 Hero's team quite a bit and I'm a SW parent. Henry Cha and staff do a great job. That team is always well prepared and well coached. I would rate their draw girl as one of the top three middies in the state. They also have excellent goal tending, which keeps them in every game. From their passing in transition, to their team defense, I really like watching them play. I am hopeful that their draw girl ends up at the same high school as my daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't the Hero's 2020 girls very good? I like the 2021 Hero's team quite a bit and I'm a SW parent. Henry Cha and staff do a great job. That team is always well prepared and well coached. I would rate their draw girl as one of the top three middies in the state. They also have excellent goal tending, which keeps them in every game. From their passing in transition, to their team defense, I really like watching them play. I am hopeful that their draw girl ends up at the same high school as my daughter.

Nice post Coach Henry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for Skywalkers!!! They are a very well coached team. Plus their players really work as hard or harder than anybody. Finally, they have team chemistry that is second to none.

This is just the beginning, the future is bright for these girls.

Agreed. SW's is faster than M&D, especially at midfield. M&D seems bigger but SW has more team speed. The YJ are the only team with midfield speed to keep up with SW. TLC also upgraded their team speed it will be interesting to see them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post Coach Henry.

Nope, I'm a SW parent and a self professed lacrosse geek. That Hero's team has made it to a lot of finals. I wasn't at Hagerstown this past week but saw SW play Heros and Stars two weeks ago and I thought both Heros and Stars passed better in transition. The difference was the SW speed, which I find amazing, coupled with our new goalie from Checkers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going to guess that finally losing is going to be good for M&D. Going almost 2 years without losing put a lot of pressure on them and also had every other team wanting to win at all costs. They got beat Sunday because SW simply played harder than they did which I applaud them for. M&D is very well coached and obviously very talented. It should be a fun year. Unfortunate the teams aren't playing this weekend but will see each other again in 2 weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What has been anyone's experience with prospect days at the different college programs? Worth attending?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going to guess that finally losing is going to be good for M&D. Going almost 2 years without losing put a lot of pressure on them and also had every other team wanting to win at all costs. They got beat Sunday because SW simply played harder than they did which I applaud them for. M&D is very well coached and obviously very talented. It should be a fun year. Unfortunate the teams aren't playing this weekend but will see each other again in 2 weeks.

Agreed. M&D is very well coached. I like their attack, (I really like watching their attack; small, fast good handles etc) defense and goalie. The question for me will be their speed at midfield.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D gave up 30+ goals this weekend. I'd say they have some work to do in that area. The offense is going to run into a hot goaltender at some point and can't be expected to keep carrying the load and making 10-0 runs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are some amazing games this weekend if you like lacrosse at CHESAPEAKE invitation only. Only top teams will be there. Should make for some great competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D gave up 30+ goals this weekend. I'd say they have some work to do in that area. The offense is going to run into a hot goaltender at some point and can't be expected to keep carrying the load and making 10-0 runs.

Goalie play was not up to where it was but the offense is good enough to carry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing games? LOL.... Dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obv not invited. Should be some good college football on too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, nothing quite as compelling as watching little girls play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how about kicking this A$$ off of the girls lacrosse thread. What a jerk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the dad whose daughter doesn't get playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, more like this.

Says the dad that likes to watch his own daughter compete but cannot imagine spending any part of his free time watching other people's little girls play.

Unlike the other poster, I do not find any of these games to be "amazing." I like to watch my daughters team and then yes, after that, I'd much rather watch college football or about 15,000 other things.

No, more like this.

Says the dad that likes to watch his own daughter compete but cannot imagine spending any part of his free time watching other people's little girls play.

Unlike the other poster, I do not find any of these games to be "amazing." I like to watch my daughters team and then yes, after that, I'd much rather watch college football or about 15,000 other things.

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard