BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,504
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 70 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People need to stop focusing/bashing these top teams. There are talented kids that aren't on any of these teams that will turn out just fine without having been on the Bandits or Express etc. Next year this could all look very different. None of you actually play the game, so let the kids have fun. I can't even imagine the egos and attitudes some of you are instilling in your kids!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One goal game with S2S at half and before the arrival of the mystery FOGO. HB parents are in denial.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team is Express not HB anymore and they are about winning tournaments (which they had done in their two previous vs Laxachusetts and S2S) - they were bummed to lose to Bandits in a real close hard-fought game 4-3 - I wouldn't put much in the 3rd place game - who cares? MC was at the championship game vs Laxachusetts and saw the team humming - he's not about to change anything and I am sure feels lucky to have AJ! Btw I like BM!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S did not play to beat the Bandits they played to keep the game close and as pathetic as it sounds stalled in 5th grade lacrosse. they were not even trying to attack the cage and once the Bandits got up it got ugly. I believe our boys played the Bandits better than S2S because we played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really! a 5'9' 11 year old defender with a carpet of hair on his legs! did he start kindergarten when he was 8

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread was forwarded to me by one of our parents.

As the Head Coach of 2023 and Co-Founder of Brotherly Love I take umbrage with the veiled insinuations of cheating. Our club just finished their second year since inception. Accusing a club of cheating primarily because two players had different colored shorts seems a bit overreaching. Ironically, the shorts in question were Brotherly Love colors, we simply have two versions of our game shorts. In future tournaments I am confident that you will never see BL players with the same shorts, instead we marshall our resources to wage a losing battle on wearing uniforms that don't reek.

Our club was founded on different tenets. All of our tournaments are a la carte and we encourage our players to play multiple sports, value their community team over their club team, and place a premium on family vacations over lacrosse tournaments. The player that didn't know the play that was called is an elite hockey player and had just driven back from a 10 day tournament in Minnesota. The two players (BL best poles) that left before the consolation game both held up family vacation plans and I thanked their families and encouraged them to get a head start on traffic as they both had vehicles packed and loaded with siblings. The other "large" guest player who wasn't there on Saturday and sleep walked through the first half of the semifinal game but finally woke up and started to dominate had driven all day to return from a wresting camp. None of these kids were guest players and every single one is both age and grade appropriate without a single player reclassed.

As a club we literallly have had a single season to improve and we didn't even start our tournament practices until June of this year. We expect our kids to honor their committments to their community teams. As cited, we will get better and will do it playing by the rules which judging by these messages there are alot of teams cheating.

Many of the teams on this list we have beaten. We don't beat them because we are better lacrosse players, that will come, we beat them because we have superior athletes.

We may be guilty of placing a premium on family, community, and encouraging athletic diversity, but we certainly aren't guilty of cheating.

Rookie move responding to this nonsense. Btw, kids who are older always look like superior athletes.

Superior athletes! What a jack... They are 11. Speaks volumes of your organization!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the Head Coach of 2023 and Co-Founder of Brotherly Love I take umbrage with the veiled insinuations of cheating. Our club just finished their second year since inception. Accusing a club of cheating primarily because two players had different colored shorts seems a bit overreaching. Ironically, the shorts in question were Brotherly Love colors, we simply have two versions of our game shorts. In future tournaments I am confident that you will never see BL players with the same shorts, instead we marshall our resources to wage a losing battle on wearing uniforms that don't reek.

Our club was founded on different tenets. All of our tournaments are a la carte and we encourage our players to play multiple sports, value their community team over their club team, and place a premium on family vacations over lacrosse tournaments. The player that didn't know the play that was called is an elite hockey player and had just driven back from a 10 day tournament in Minnesota. The two players (BL best poles) that left before the consolation game both held up family vacation plans and I thanked their families and encouraged them to get a head start on traffic as they both had vehicles packed and loaded with siblings. The other "large" guest player who wasn't there on Saturday and sleep walked through the first half of the semifinal game but finally woke up and started to dominate had driven all day to return from a wresting camp. None of these kids were guest players and every single one is both age and grade appropriate without a single player reclassed.

As a club we literallly have had a single season to improve and we didn't even start our tournament practices until June of this year. We expect our kids to honor their committments to their community teams. As cited, we will get better and will do it playing by the rules which judging by these messages there are alot of teams cheating.

Many of the teams on this list we have beaten. We don't beat them because we are better lacrosse players, that will come, we beat them because we have superior athletes.

We may be guilty of placing a premium on family, community, and encouraging athletic diversity, but we certainly aren't guilty of cheating.

Coach , I do believe you and admire those policies. If your new to this site do yourself a favor and don't bother reading this garbage. It's mostly jealous parents who are insecure about their own kids ability. You will rarely find a genuine post here. I read for entertainment and have unlimited data so wth. Enjoy the rest of the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe in the Easter Bunny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Earlier this summer, my son was playing the Brotherly Love "B" 2023 team and there were a few boys playing that our boys just couldn't stop. BL won the game (it was close can't remember the exact score). I watched a few boys run directly from the field over to the field where the Brotherly Love "A" team was playing. This was a tournament at USTC in June. My point is, I saw them cheat that day, and I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they cheated again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best thing I heard all game from Brotherly Love was the play called "cheesesteak". Btw 3 kids looked to coach to ask what they should do.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is BM going next year? Is the Warrior rumor true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rookie move responding to this nonsense. Btw, kids who are older always look like superior athletes.

Superior athletes! What a jack... They are 11. Speaks volumes of your organization!

Superior athletes what a tool bag. Travel out to MD or LI people like this lead teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahah just said they win because of better athletes but we can't teach them how to play lacrosse. just good athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws

The outlaw is going to the Outlaws!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S has a superior goalie. He keeps the team in almost every game and keeps them in the mix with the teams fighting for second place. This is a team game and the goalie is part of the team but remove the goalie and they are no longer in the mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S has a superior goalie. He keeps the team in almost every game and keeps them in the mix with the teams fighting for second place. This is a team game and the goalie is part of the team but remove the goalie and they are no longer in the mix.

That could be the most ridiculous statement ever. Take away the best player from any team at this age and they are off the list. For example:

Bandits - one middie makes the whole offense go. w/o him they don't win any games. Every possession starts with him. No one else can create on their own.

HBs - same

Igloo - 2 very good middies but take one away and they won't compete. They don't have the depth.

Sorry that S2S is making you a little nervous after only 1 season. But S2S and Igloo aren't going any where so HBs and Bandits get ready to hand over the torch - glad you dominated the 3rd and 4th grade...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree. It would be very hard for them to compete with an empty net.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very fair statement, team is average without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws

Yup, they are lassoing him in. It must be a great day to be an Outlaw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws

Yup, they are lassoing him in. It must be a great day to be an Outlaw.

Glad to hear because they need a shake up down on lefty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's focus on the real Brotherly Love story. S2S beat their fully loaded team with all of the guest and visiting hockey players. HB Express lost 5-1 to Brotherly Love less all of those "extra" superior athletes. MC needs to save this team from falling further.

Only answer is to bring back BM. That team is just not the same without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team is Express not HB anymore and they are about winning tournaments (which they had done in their two previous vs Laxachusetts and S2S) - they were bummed to lose to Bandits in a real close hard-fought game 4-3 - I wouldn't put much in the 3rd place game - who cares? MC was at the championship game vs Laxachusetts and saw the team humming - he's not about to change anything and I am sure feels lucky to have AJ! Btw I like BM!

They are not about winning tournaments? Are you a moron?? I like AJ but he's no BM. Pretty easy to see that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a HB parent and I am very lucky to be a part of this team. I think AJ is doing a great job but, there is no doubt that we are missing something special with BM not on our sidelines. I read alot about how the team does not need him but will tell you tnat is not the majority speaking. AJ is a great guy and so is BM. It is just very unfortunate that the Express organization could not let things be so they both would coach next year. I can tell you My son misses him and would love having him back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i hear, big shakeup coming to Express 1. Heads-up to the parents of kids on the lower half of the roster. Better try-out at a few other places. Your son will be moving on. AJ can't save you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i hear, big shakeup coming to Express 1. Heads-up to the parents of kids on the lower half of the roster. Better try-out at a few other places. Your son will be moving on. AJ can't save you.

Thanks for the tip Pops. Isn't that what all or most top club programs do ?? Look for the best each year. That's why there's usually 100+ at the tryouts. If a better kid comes along ......see ya.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. BM for President. He's loving watching his old team squirm because he's staying in S Huntington with the skull and cross bones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with Empire and Futures?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about empire. They consider themselves the B team . And that's fine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
empire offense not as good as defense. B+ team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody is replaceable. Including BM. What's he a God. You people are pathetic , get a life. It's kids lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody is replaceable. Including BM. What's he a God. You people are pathetic , get a life. It's kids lax.

I spoke to PB. BM is not going to Outlaws. He's obviously putting his own name out there to stir the pot. So pathetic and transparent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
empire offense not as good as defense. B+ team

And even the defense isn't that good. Average at best. The got beat by every A team last year, how good could they be. Why do you think they won't play anyone this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Supposedly guy who runs futures is helping find staff/coaches for empires Nassau venture. Not sure what else this would entail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attack stinks. Will never win in A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Empire playing up at Stowe this weekend? Seems like a lot of teams they can beat. Probably get some nice t-shirts and maple syrup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Supposedly guy who runs futures is helping find staff/coaches for empires Nassau venture. Not sure what else this would entail.

Is Futures even a thing anymore? Saw them play a few times this year and they were a mess and had 1 or 2 subs. Looked like a pick up team.

Would love to see how Empire is going to attract talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a HB parent and I am very lucky to be a part of this team. I think AJ is doing a great job but, there is no doubt that we are missing something special with BM not on our sidelines. I read alot about how the team does not need him but will tell you tnat is not the majority speaking. AJ is a great guy and so is BM. It is just very unfortunate that the Express organization could not let things be so they both would coach next year. I can tell you My son misses him and would love having him back.

All the I and we you are using? Are you on the team? You sound a little too invested, I thought it was the kids who participated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I spoke to PB. BM is not going to Outlaws. He's obviously putting his own name out there to stir the pot. So pathetic and transparent.

That's how he operates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's how he operates.

Nobody spoke to PB. It's a great day to be an Outlaw.

Page 59 of 70 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard