BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 76 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, trending. And CSH '22. Didn't I tell you both teams had peaked? 4-5 CSH kids on Smashed. for the most part small unathletic lax drones. skilled yes, but they are what they are. Struggling in PAL thus far.

Peaked at 11 or 12 years old? Really?? What a shame...

Problem with 11 and 12 year olds is just that. They are 11 or 12.
I have seen to many unforced errors by them. Concentration is lacking sometimes with their passing and catching. No excuse for this.
And if I have seen 1.. 11 year old I have seen 10.. 11 year olds not get up for a big game. Frankly it is totally unacceptable in my world.
When will these young men start taking the game seriously as I do? Why dont they like watching film ad nauseam like me??
I have already informed just about entire team that how do they expect to go D1 with their cavalier attitude. What really boils me up is a lost. I see no remorse or agony in their face, They seem to move on with no problem and want to know which way to the playground. At this point I am not sure what to do. My screaming, yelling, threatening doesnt seem to be working!!

You get the loser parent of the year award.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, trending. And CSH '22. Didn't I tell you both teams had peaked? 4-5 CSH kids on Smashed. for the most part small unathletic lax drones. skilled yes, but they are what they are. Struggling in PAL thus far.

Peaked at 11 or 12 years old? Really?? What a shame...

Problem with 11 and 12 year olds is just that. They are 11 or 12.
I have seen to many unforced errors by them. Concentration is lacking sometimes with their passing and catching. No excuse for this.
And if I have seen 1.. 11 year old I have seen 10.. 11 year olds not get up for a big game. Frankly it is totally unacceptable in my world.
When will these young men start taking the game seriously as I do? Why dont they like watching film ad nauseam like me??
I have already informed just about entire team that how do they expect to go D1 with their cavalier attitude. What really boils me up is a lost. I see no remorse or agony in their face, They seem to move on with no problem and want to know which way to the playground. At this point I am not sure what to do. My screaming, yelling, threatening doesnt seem to be working!!

You get the loser parent of the year award.

I am sure he is joking - very funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, that was funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leaving cantiague tonight I saw both Igloo teams playing a team LI team and an express team, not sure which was A and B but good to see team LI out playing and good for LI teams in general to have some games. Anybody have any info on the games? How was team LI? Not looking to start any nonsense just want to know how the teams look. My son is 2022 and friends with kids on express and igloo. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask your kid then. Amazing how times have changed. Adults concerned about 12 year old lacrosse team that aren't even his own kids. If only our parents knew about this. They would think your off your rocker. The best is when you are talking about your kids team to someone who doesn't understand this craziness nor do they care. Wonder what's going thru his head while your going on and on. Think about it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
since you have nothing to do ,show up Saturday to blantant tourney and watch the games ,gonna be some great match ups in the 2022 A division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy looking for players? A friend said that the A team was still looking, which is the A team Thunder or Lightning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
since you have nothing to do ,show up Saturday to blantant tourney and watch the games ,gonna be some great match ups in the 2022 A division.

OK I'll bite. Who is going to be there playing in the A division that is so great??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy looking for players? A friend said that the A team was still looking, which is the A team Thunder or Lightning?

Thunder is the A team, Lightning is the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 88+3 is always looking for players smile

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash ,united,express,igloo ,outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that mean? I hope not the order of power in the 2022 !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That means that's who's playing saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heck of a game Port @ Manhasset. 4-4 at the half

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But for outlaws can't play within 10 goals of the other teams mentioned. Should be interesting, an outlaws tournamnet and they could probably win the B division but will get smoked in the A divison

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think there is an outlaw B team also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leaving cantiague tonight I saw both Igloo teams playing a team LI team and an express team, not sure which was A and B but good to see team LI out playing and good for LI teams in general to have some games. Anybody have any info on the games? How was team LI? Not looking to start any nonsense just want to know how the teams look. My son is 2022 and friends with kids on express and igloo. Thanks

Team LI is good. It was a good game. I believe Igloo won 9-4. Score was tied in 3rd than Igloo scored 3-4 goals late to pull away. Team LI has a lot of talent. They were just sloppy which is expected. Talking to one of the players dads he said that's the first game/scrimmage they played in since last July. They need to play together more. They should show their faces more at some of the local tournaments. They can compete and make this age group better than it already is. The talent level at this age group is fantastic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not think Outlaws will beat any of these teams, but they will compete better than you think- I heard they are playing express tonight, Any info on that?

But for outlaws can't play within 10 goals of the other teams mentioned. Should be interesting, an outlaws tournamnet and they could probably win the B division but will get smoked in the A divison

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not think Outlaws will beat any of these teams, but they will compete better than you think- I heard they are playing express tonight, Any info on that?

Wow, you heard there are playing Express during the week. That would sound like a scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both good teams, who won?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, you heard there are playing Express during the week. That would sound like a scrimmage.

We all know that Express will kill the Outlaws!!! I guess we will find out this weekend at the Blatant unless they duck and run!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously posting half time scores of 6th grade pal games ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who Cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's six grade team is playing in Viper tournament this weekend .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who Cares?

Obviously the guy posting half time scores!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port and
Manhasset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously posting half time scores of 6th grade pal games ??

LOL!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Elite 8 tournament in MD? Teams from NY and MD playing each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something like that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know that Express will kill the Outlaws!!! I guess we will find out this weekend at the Blatant unless they duck and run!

Speaking of getting killed, they just changed the schedule and igloo B is playing in the A divison, what a joke. They can't play within 10 goals of any A team. Did outlaws do this so the Select team can get a W?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top 4 on LI vs BLC, Hawks Diamondbacks and Millon's team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of getting killed, they just changed the schedule and igloo B is playing in the A divison, what a joke. They can't play within 10 goals of any A team. Did outlaws do this so the Select team can get a W?

Maybe Empire dropped out of A and Igloo filled the spot. I'm sure they didn't want to but maybe a sacrificial move to help even the brackets. So before u kill Igloo , know the facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schedule is out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top 4 on LI vs BLC, Hawks Diamondbacks and Millon's team.

These 4 LI are playing each other this weekend... HOW COME the MDs don't come up here?

Always going down there. Igloo has fields. Express cant get Mitchell?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the Blatant schedule why are there A teams playing in the B division? For Example both Empire and Legacy and Hitmen all put their A teams in the B division. That is not fair to the true B teams looking to be competitive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is an A team?
Hitmen are not an A team

Looking at the Blatant schedule why are there A teams playing in the B division? For Example both Empire and Legacy and Hitmen all put their A teams in the B division. That is not fair to the true B teams looking to be competitive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's stupidist thing ever said on here. Because you are a first team in a program does not mean you are an A team. And because you are a second team does not mean you are a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

explain why igloo B wouldn't want to be in the A division when igloo B players and parents go around claiming to be an A team and compare themselves to United ..HAHA!!! this weekend will be a reality check might want to just sleep in 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question is are they an A team? Empire is in there second year, the 2022 team has only been together for 2 years, if even that, new coach and a lot of turn over. Some of the teams in "A" have been playing together for many years, there is a big difference. I do not think they are in B thinking they are going to roll over any team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI 2022 teams need to travel to DMV to play the best teams...when LI teams start winning against best of DMV those teams will head north

Page 47 of 76 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard