BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 73 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who asked about tone teams? It's clearly a Rvc person positing about Express and has no clue what they are talking about.

100%

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who asked about tone teams? It's clearly a Rvc person positing about Express and has no clue what they are talking about.

No doubt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is surely a town battle between the Express Coach and the Town travel guys. No doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is surely a town battle between the Express Coach and the Town travel guys. No doubt.
care to elaborate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
care to elaborate?

Town guy is mad because some kids play on Express and don't dedicated 100% of their lax time to RVC Futures.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admin is very selective with what he posts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
care to elaborate?

Town guy is mad because some kids play on Express and don't dedicated 100% of their lax time to RVC Futures.

Express guy doesn't play well with RVC Futures because the HS Coach apparently didn't play his son enough some years back. Pulled him and now has sent all his boys to St. A's as he took an assistants job there. Unfortunate p*%sing match.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The comment I made about the TOWN teams has nothing to do with the Express team.I was addressing a question someone previously asked regarding best TOWN teams in Nassau and Suffolk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
didn't it start last year with the whole 91 avengers deal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
didn't it start last year with the whole 91 avengers deal?

It had already started, if the story is true and now looks like just more of the same power grab. And the guy just keeps jumping from team to team looking for a better deal for his sons. Cant blame him, but it is not so great for the team in the Village.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT are you talking about jumping from team to team? He was with 91 since they started and just changed to Express this year. People move on and organizations change. That is not jumping from team to team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really DiPetro?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT are you talking about jumping from team to team? He was with 91 since they started and just changed to Express this year. People move on and organizations change. That is not jumping from team to team.

Wah, wah, wah. My kids aren't playing enough so I quit and I'm taking my team with me. Then I'll daddy coach them so they are sure to get to play. Wah,wah!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looser he barely coaches his son. Get your facts straight before you go basking. Maybe you're just jealous?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looser he barely coaches his son. Get your facts straight before you go basking. Maybe you're just jealous?

Yup that's it. NOT.

Just tellin' it like it is.

But you seem pretty invested in this. Coaches wife maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup that's it. NOT.

No you're not...you are just stirring the pot because you have it out for the coach. It's been going on for the better part of 2 years now. Time to let go buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously do not know the coach or his wife. She would never go on this site. Lol
Invested? I hate for a good coach to be dragged through the dirt and to trash talked when he honestly cares for any kid he coaches. My older kids all played club lax and never had a coach that cared as much as he does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team sucks. Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously do not know the coach or his wife. She would never go on this site. Lol
Invested? I hate for a good coach to be dragged through the dirt and to trash talked when he honestly cares for any kid he coaches. My older kids all played club lax and never had a coach that cared as much as he does.

The guy has a motive that isn't so nice. And you all know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup that's it. NOT.

No you're not...you are just stirring the pot because you have it out for the coach. It's been going on for the better part of 2 years now. Time to let go buddy.

And for two years now, you keep defending yourself and the choice you made. Maybe you can let go. But you want to brag and over promote the coach and the team. I wonder why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team sucks. Who cares

You do because you can't stop yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real nice way to talk about a team. You must be some parent. Loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never "promoted". Don't need to. Not important to me. Just don't like when people have no clue what they are talking about and trash talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never "promoted". Don't need to. Not important to me. Just don't like when people have no clue what they are talking about and trash talk.

Ok coaches mommy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the LI vs MD showdown take pace yet? Did our LI boys take it to em? What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the LI vs MD showdown take pace yet? Did our LI boys take it to em? What was the score?

NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

next weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its turning out to be a very competitive weekend of Lacrosse. LI Lax world should be backing these teams whether or not you are part of their organization. MD teams have always had something to say about their Lax abilities against LI teams. This is the kind of weekend that shows a lot. Yes they are 2024 I get it, but the level of skill with these particular teams is something to be interested in. Hope LI rolls down there and sets the tone and leaves with the gold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree, ill be rooting for all three to sweep. STRONG ISLAND baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its turning out to be a very competitive weekend of Lacrosse. LI Lax world should be backing these teams whether or not you are part of their organization. MD teams have always had something to say about their Lax abilities against LI teams. This is the kind of weekend that shows a lot. Yes they are 2024 I get it, but the level of skill with these particular teams is something to be interested in. Hope LI rolls down there and sets the tone and leaves with the gold.

Well put

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know how Wolfpack, Taz & Express are. How are the MD teams that are playing. Have they ever beat Wolfpack or Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know how Wolfpack, Taz & Express are. How are the MD teams that are playing. Have they ever beat Wolfpack or Taz?

Let's hope express scores a goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC beat pack last summer. Dbacks beat Taz. Madlax has never played pack or taz but beat both BLC and Dback. Will be good matchups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lets hope you get hit by a truck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I second that. The guy loves to hate on 9 and 10'year olds. So sad and pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I second that. The guy loves to hate on 9 and 10'year olds. So sad and pathetic.

That was just so mean and uncharitable of you! I was hoping they would score and that wasn't good enough and now you wish me harm. This has hurt my feelings and I may just have to stop posting for a minute so I can cry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was just so mean and uncharitable of you! I was hoping they would score and that wasn't good enough and now you wish me harm. This has hurt my feelings and I may just have to stop posting for a minute so I can cry.
good...now go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC beat pack last summer. Dbacks beat Taz. Madlax has never played pack or taz but beat both BLC and Dback. Will be good matchups

I believe Madlax backed out. Not sure who is replacing them. Anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good...now go away

Nah, I'll stick around for a while. Can you post the scores for us in real time next weekend, I'm sure we all want to know how it's going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think they did. Where did you hear this?

Page 42 of 73 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard