BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,976
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't deal with reality. College coaches live recruiting the older boys every sport does it don't kid yourself. When my older boy runs over your little boy in front of college coaches we will see who gets recruited!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush are at inside lacrosse tourney. They have scored 32 goals in 2 games. Basically 5 kids with all the points so if you aren't in that 5 you are probably looking for a new club for next season. Big one tomorrow vs. Sweetlax.

Not all players are supposed to score goals, guess you are new to lax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush are at inside lacrosse tourney. They have scored 32 goals in 2 games. Basically 5 kids with all the points so if you aren't in that 5 you are probably looking for a new club for next season. Big one tomorrow vs. Sweetlax.

That should be a better game, my sons team played Sweetlax. Got spanked, the Sweetlax team could have really taken to us but the coach pulled them back. They were a lot bigger than us also but never showed it. That is a well coached and respectful team. Good luck to both teams. Routing for the underdog in this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sweet lax National 2019 vs crush. Sweet lax has 3 players committed already wow ! Early recruiting getting earlier

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? The Sweetlax team actually wasn't focused in winning 30-0? What's wrong with them?

Anyone who follows Team 91 knows that it is about margin of victory in youth lacrosse, not developing players.

Don't bother to give everyone playing time. Be like Team 91 and just focus on the top 5 gugs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched team intently yesterday. Not sure what's happened in past but the entire roster played ALot. It was also 95 degrees yesterday but having heard a lot about this team just giving you the observation. Impressive group great goalie as well ! These poor boys playing in this tournament it is extremely hot !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see that a certain fifth grade player is listed on an uncommitted 18/19 ILRI All Stars Roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the double holdback. Everyone talks about hold backs crush is filled with them and that's a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sweet lax National 2019 vs crush. Sweet lax has 3 players committed already wow ! Early recruiting getting earlier

Two Sweetlax kids were named mvp 9f all star game. Not sure how Crush boys that were selected did when put onto a team of kids all trying to show off!

User
User
You mean the double holdback. Everyone talks about hold backs crush is filled with them and that's a fact.

Fact? Where is this "factual" information?
Feel free to PM me as to not publish kids names on this thread.

Back of the Cage
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess someone knows for sure but you said don't post names. So there you have it.

User
User
I guess someone knows for sure but you said don't post names. So there you have it.

Do you know?
No one has PM me with any "facts".
There you have it is right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
even if Crush does have holdbacks, and I'm not saying they do or they don't, they are a 2020 team that plays up in the 2019 age bracket so a "holdback" would actually be playing in the correct age bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
even if Crush does have holdbacks, and I'm not saying they do or they don't, they are a 2020 team that plays up in the 2019 age bracket so a "holdback" would actually be playing in the correct age bracket.

Playing up LOL. The 2019s in that tournament are weak. Any decent 2019 team would destroy that Crush 2020 team and those little kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is NOT a fact that boy played against my son 11 year old football this past year. It is disgraceful people try to spread false facts about young boys. The boys a 6th grader and is just that good. Seen it personally. Sometimes just too your cap instead if being jealous nasty people. Good for him making the All Star team by the write up sounds like he had quite the day.

User
User
That's enough concerning this one player. I don't know who you all are referring to but it's stopping now.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you know the truth about it all

User
User

Are you a joke?
No one has PM me to give the "facts".
Since that's the case a kid won't be singled out by an insecure adult.
Posting BS masked as "facts" is weak.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush 2020 has beat MANY other 2019 teams in MANY other tournaments not just this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The truth is this team ALL went to the Workd series with birth certificates with a cut off if 5/1/2001 because other teams could not get most of their players at 6/1 or 8/1. This team also won [lacrosse]'s National tournament in Fl 2 yrs ago with an 8/1 cut off. People really should stop spreading rumors. This team is age legit and all just completed 7th grade with one finishing a younger grade. They work their butts and are extremely dedicated. Jealousy brings out the worst in people. If you don't like the team, the parents, the coach, their uniforms etc so be it, but don't lie or spread rumors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush 2020 has beat MANY other 2019 teams in MANY other tournaments not just this one.

The Sweetlax 2019 is a handpicked national team, like their older ones. Many kids from the private schools who are older. It would have been surprising if they didn't win. On the other hand Crush is doing very well at this tournament. One of the boys was written up as the best attackman at the tournament in the all-star game. They are playing up, so at this age some of the smaller boys will have trouble playing against men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said crush parent don't have kids play 5th grade level in tournaments when they do very well in 7th and 8th grade level. Or have multiple kids repeat grades so they will be in younger grades or start school later than they should have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, they have beat up many AWFUL 2019 teams in other tournaments. They have not beaten any decent 2019 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The truth is this team ALL went to the Workd series with birth certificates with a cut off if 5/1/2001 because other teams could not get most of their players at 6/1 or 8/1. This team also won [lacrosse]'s National tournament in Fl 2 yrs ago with an 8/1 cut off. People really should stop spreading rumors. This team is age legit and all just completed 7th grade with one finishing a younger grade. They work their butts and are extremely dedicated. Jealousy brings out the worst in people. If you don't like the team, the parents, the coach, their uniforms etc so be it, but don't lie or spread rumors.

I agree. Criticizing them when they are blowing people out, not playing their players or otherwise showing poor sportsmanship is justified. But in this case they are challenging themselves by playing up and doing well against older kids. Give them credit for their skill and for doing the right thing.

User
User
Well said crush parent don't have kids play 5th grade level in tournaments when they do very well in 7th and 8th grade level. Or have multiple kids repeat grades so they will be in younger grades or start school later than they should have.

What are you talking about? Are you saying the 2020 crush team has reclassified kids or kids playing down?
If you are you are wrong. End of story and move on.

Last edited by The Hop; .

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, they have beat up many AWFUL 2019 teams in other tournaments. They have not beaten any decent 2019 teams.

Which AWFUL teams are you talking about? Although they don't always win when playing up, they have beaten some very good 2019 teams, and been quite competitive with others. You should be happy they play up and not blow out your on grade team. That's not good for anyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard crush got crushed in tournament anybody know if any truth. I'm shocked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost 15-6 to Sweetlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost 15-6 to a 2019 team. Kudos to them for challenging themselves instead of blowing teams out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost 15-6 to Sweetlax

2019 sweetlax with 3 2018 holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost 15-6 to Sweetlax

Don't be shocked, Sweetlax recruits the best kids from all over including canada. They always have very strong NATIONAL teams. Many of those the boys are also repeating 8th grade. Crush did a great job making it to the championship over all the other 2019 teams, but fell to stacked varsity size team. Nothing to be ashamed of. Several of the boys were also written up as standouts in the tournament. You can stop your hating now and go try to stir a pot somewhere else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, they really deserve kudos to travelling to CO to beat teams 30-0.

They have a few very skilled players. When the fall comes around, this Team 91 2020 team will lose to several other teams.

When they do play legit 2019 teams, they get steamrolled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses!! You know what they are like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have a few very skilled players. When the fall comes around, this Team 91 2020 team will lose to several other teams.

This was not a legitimate 2019 team. Key players were older.Fogo had a beard! Which other 2019 teams have "steamrolled" crush? Even Ty Xander tweeting that the holdback issue needs to be addressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Crush many times at inside lacrosse a very impressive group playing up the sidelines were packed w college coaches most games. There won't be any 2020 teams challenging them unfortunately. Fun group to watch tremendously skilled. Just my observation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean when the Fall comes around and all your kids reclass to 2020? So ignorant- a team doesn't go from being dominant to losing playing against age appropriate kids. The holdbacks better show up good and strong otherwise they will take a fall for playing younger, smaller kids.

Don't be a hater, you are just jealous that they don't have to be left back and can still compete and a good handful of the holdbacks will lose their desired college spots to some of these age appropriate kids. Sweet Lax was a great national team- no shock there. Good for them!

I can't imagine another 2020 team having done any better- can you? From the tweets going out, sounds like they had a good run this tourney and have nothing to hide or hang their heads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean when the Fall comes around and all your kids reclass to 2020? So ignorant- a team doesn't go from being dominant to losing playing against age appropriate kids. The holdbacks better show up good and strong otherwise they will take a fall for playing younger, smaller kids.

Don't be a hater, you are just jealous that they don't have to be left back and can still compete and a good handful of the holdbacks will lose their desired college spots to some of these age appropriate kids. Sweet Lax was a great national team- no shock there. Good for them!

I can't imagine another 2020 team having done any better- can you? From the tweets going out, sounds like they had a good run this tourney and have nothing to hide or hang their heads.

I think Crush does have a number of kids born in 2001, I also think a number of their best players fall in that category, so they're technically holdbacks, just did it at a younger age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Crush does have a number of kids born in 2001, I also think a number of their best players fall in that category, so they're technically holdbacks, just did it at a younger age.

You should think again until you get the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should think again until you get the facts.

What are the facts? Would love to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This againnnnnn

Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard