BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 55 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NUTS!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Express is going to drive 5 hours each way to get smoked by Maryland A teams and United is going to drive 5 hours each way to smoke Maryland B teams. Sounds like fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is United a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United will go anywhere for a t-shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aren't they a B team though?? because I know someone who's kid plays for them and he speaks about them as if they were ranked on the planet. please don't tell me they're a B team and he's talking about them like they can beat a varsity team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
aren't they a B team though?? because I know someone who's kid plays for them and he speaks about them as if they were ranked on the planet. please don't tell me they're a B team and he's talking about them like they can beat a varsity team.

My kid thinks Batman can beat Spiderman....Who gives a damn what an 11 year old says.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no no I wasn't saying it to be a smart [lacrosse]. I was just asking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just a question wasn't meant to be rude

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd say united is the 2nd best 2022 team out there on long Island. And no my kid is not on team, and yes I've seen all the supposed best teams play in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid thinks Batman can beat Spiderman....Who gives a damn what an 11 year old says.

Everyone knows that Spiderman can kick the beejeezus out of Batman.

Now go have a catch with your son and/or have another drink from your solo cup and my kid is the best...LOL.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just asking a question. how dare I insult thee holier than thou 91 family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny you say United is 2nd best team in 2022. Guess you missed igloo beating them 2 out of 3 times last year. One loss was a tournament run by 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd say united is the 2nd best 2022 team out there on long Island. And no my kid is not on team, and yes I've seen all the supposed best teams play in this age group.

So why are they playing in the B division at Beach Lax???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are a B team that is why. 91 should place a 91B on their jersey and 91A on Smash's jersey. Stop the discussion United is a "B" team and is placed in the right division in Maryland. They will not win it either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are a B team that is why. 91 should place a 91B on their jersey and 91A on Smash's jersey. Stop the discussion United is a "B" team and is placed in the right division in Maryland. They will not win it either.

Smash AA
United A

When you can beat every other team on LI in your age group other than Smash you are an A team. If you think they are a B team lets just call everyone on LI a B team outside of Smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 United might be 91's B team for 2022, but they are an A team. And whether or not they "win it", they will compete. I'm not affiliated with 91, but have coached against both of these teams, Igloo, Express, TLI, etc. United is right in the mix with all the other teams after Smash.

And I'll say this, the coaches and kids on both teams are great, it's the parents that put a stain on the 91 logo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash AA deez nuts!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you to the person who answered my question clarifying whether united is a B team or not. That's all I wanted to know. didnt mean to start a war between the united parents and the idiot smash fathers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it's Smash and who else at the AA level for the 2022 grade teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remind me to never move to CSH...wind up with a dagger in you, your back that is. These guys Smash guys are a joke with their internal agendas...crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 0-2 @beachlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 0-2 @beachlax

That was predictable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Express lose by 8-10 goals each game to both Cannons and Diamondbacks? Maybe they are in the wrong bracket and should have joined United in the correct bracket. Stinks to drive 5 hours each way to get smoked like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Express lose by 8-10 goals each game to both Cannons and Diamondbacks? Maybe they are in the wrong bracket and should have joined United in the correct bracket. Stinks to drive 5 hours each way to get smoked like that.

Hey at least they got all the kids in these games..anything close we know the ones that wouldnt be playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results for LI Express at beachlax (0,3)

10-4 Cannons
12-4 Diamondbacks
9-5 Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10-4 Cannons
12-4 Diamondbacks
9-5 Hawks

If your put scores out might as well put them correctly... I am an express parent it was
7-5 Hawks..... We had a great weekend playing the top teams in Maryland. We had fun playing in AA bracket we went we lost we learned, the boys had a blast and watched some great lax games... That's all folks

Oh yeah and we did beat traffic coming home as somebody posted earlier we would do....;)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the point in driving four or five hours down to Maryland not only to lose three games but get smoked in each one of them? there's a 3,500 dollar a player confidence builder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That point would be taking a mini vacation letting 17boys have fun playing some lax and also just having fun in ocean city..... Oh sorry your child you don't let loosen up when your away, I get it. You can understand it or not.... All I can say is my boys are smiling.... They're 11 and we always remember that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do u people keep pulling these numbers out of, $3500? Not true. It's refreshing to play the top MD teams to get away from the same old LI blow hard Daddies. Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so is it true to say that the long island teams that drove to Maryland should've stayed home and played in the Forsberg tournament instead? because Maryland teams were far superior?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United always plays in the B bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry $2,500 I was wrong. I stand corrected. still ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coming from the mouth of a blow hard on a sideline full of blow hards. it rained in Maryland yesterday chief. relax u weren't in Bermuda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok sensitive. go change your pad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-5. Right on the website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10-4 Cannons
12-4 Diamondbacks
9-5 Hawks

If your put scores out might as well put them correctly... I am an express parent it was
7-5 Hawks..... We had a great weekend playing the top teams in Maryland. We had fun playing in AA bracket we went we lost we learned, the boys had a blast and watched some great lax games... That's all folks

Oh yeah and we did beat traffic coming home as somebody posted earlier we would do....;)

The game was 9-5 Hawks. It's recorded as such on Beachlax site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, you are sad. Get off the lax websites

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10-4 Cannons
12-4 Diamondbacks
9-5 Hawks

The game was 9-5 Hawks. It's recorded as such on Beachlax site.

right because every website is always accurate. 7-5. Great game.
go stalk another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to 91 United for winning the OC Beach Lax A Division.

Page 47 of 55 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard