BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 46 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Both teams were in the 2024 bracket.

and since when does that matter especially when dealing with Express NYC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams were in the 2024 bracket.

I didn't say they intended to play up just the way it worked out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes he starts on a very good Suffolk county 2023 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe he plays up? Doesn't mean he's in 4th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They get to do it again at JDRF, let's hope they schedule the games the kids want to play, not the ones that benefit the crazy parents.

Good even match ups.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They get to do it again at JDRF, let's hope they schedule the games the kids want to play, not the ones that benefit the crazy parents.

Good even match ups.

It would be nice if Express, Avengers and Igloo all get to play each other. They all seem to be in that tier below the Pack and Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is against the rules to play up in Suffolk pal and A couple of boys were in4th grade . Parents were asked by Channy to help come help out the nyc team . Didn't realize it was a younger one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good even match ups.

It would be nice if Express, Avengers and Igloo all get to play each other. They all seem to be in that tier below the Pack and Taz.

Igloo got squeezed out of the final last week playing Express (cheaters) when the 91 team got to play the 2025 geese. So 91 gets in on goals against. I have to expect Igloo would be fired up to play 91 and I know a bunch of ex-91 kids play for Igloo who were not allowed to try out for the Avengers. I bet all the kids will want to prove themselves and it would be fun to watch a spirited battle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd graders got to leave on a win. I'm sure that is what they remember. I doubt they wanted to face taz again. all are happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good even match ups.

What are the match ups the kids want to play?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good even match ups.

What are the match ups the kids want to play?

Igloo, Avengers and Express all want to play each other to see where they stand. At this point none of them can hang with the Pack or Taz but all seem to have decent teams. Hopefully they all get to play each other at JDRF. I can tell you that Igloo and Avengers were tented up right next each other at Pro Player and all parents and kids were bumbed out that they didn't get to play each other because tbe hurricanes failed to show up. Nobody was complaining at pro player that igloo got express and avengers got geese. It was really just a fun day for all the kids. Igloo got the win vs express and while the avengers made the champ game it was just another lose to Taz. Basically a win win for both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the play by play Ron Burgundy. Keep us posted on who tents up to each other at the next tourney!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the play by play Ron Burgundy. Keep us posted on who tents up to each other at the next tourney!

You got it Tktans dad...oh wait....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK... That was really funny!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws need some work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious are there 3rd grade teams that don't need work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My vote for the best reply to a really stupid question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My vote for the best reply to a really stupid question.

Original post wasn't a question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certainly was a question and can understand why you choose to be anonymous. I wouldn't want anyone knowing who I was if I possessed such ridiculous sentiments about 3rd grade teams "needing work". [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certainly was a question and can understand why you choose to be anonymous. I wouldn't want anyone knowing who I was if I possessed such ridiculous sentiments about 3rd grade teams "needing work". [lacrosse]!

Still wasn't a question. More of an observation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does team LI have a u9 squad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does team LI have a u9 squad?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Pack playing up at JDRF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Pack playing up at JDRF?

I'm sure they are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF roll call....who's in?

The Pack, Avengers, Igloo, Storm....anyone else?

Tax will be there.

No Taz at JDRF...getting ready for MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tax will be there.

is that what you call it? I call it dropping the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tax will be there.

is that what you call it? I call it dropping the ball.

It's not like they aren't sending other teams. Storm will be there for the 2024 division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avengers 11-7 over Igloo tonight. I still hear Barone screening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? And O'Malley is a big blowhard too, maybe the biggest. In their defense should they use sign language? Looked like the kids had fun so mission accomplished. Now they both go to JDRF and hope the Pack isn't playing or is playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? And O'Malley is a big blowhard too, maybe the biggest. In their defense should they use sign language? Looked like the kids had fun so mission accomplished. Now they both go to JDRF and hope the Pack isn't playing or is playing up.

Sounds like you care and at least the 91 coach, who's name you butchered didn't call a TO every time they got the ball. 10 TO's is a bit much Tony, but he was getting rolled.

Agreed the kids had a ball...till next week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you care and at least the 91 coach, who's name you butchered didn't call a TO every time they got the ball. 10 TO's is a bit much Tony, but he was getting rolled.

Who cares who won. Anyway, what are you, the team Mom? What do you do, keep the book with the stats? Do you have the saves and clears charted too? How many TOs did the other loudmouth McGuigan call?

Oh wait, who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares who won. Anyway, what are you, the team Mom? What do you do, keep the book with the stats? Do you have the saves and clears charted too? How many TOs did the other loudmouth McGuigan call?

Oh wait, who cares?

Sorry it didn't work out the way you planned Titans dad....it's okay though, It's not about you. It's about your son having a good time and playing good lacrosse. I'm sure he had a blast....you on the other hand are LOCO!!!

TO's: Barone 10. Avengers 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People, this wasn't good lacrosse tonight. Both these teams need to get better. Big gap between them and the top two. Pack and legacy don't drop balls, throw rainbow passes or dodge through 5 people to score. That's why they both got spanked by legacy a few weeks ago.

We all look silly chest pounding regardless of outcome between these two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously? Both teams played great! Relax! It was a scrimmage. Both coaches were great. Let the kids learn, play and have fun! They are 8 & 9 years old. It was a good game. Fun to watch. If they dropped a ball... Guess what ... They are 8 years old... They will try harder the next time. This page is getting worse and worse. These are young boys who try hard and the more they practice and positive experience they have the better they will get. Enjoy watching them and STOP shooting each team down! If they don't "match"up to Taz or Wolfpack when they are in 3rd grade big whoop! They have YEARS to grow! Enjoy and watch them grow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrimmages are so the kids learn and yes a coach should call a time out so the kid stops and learns. This wasn't a tournament, this was a scrimmage and it was a great night for the kids. Don't ruin it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People, this wasn't good lacrosse tonight. Both these teams need to get better. Big gap between them and the top two. Pack and legacy don't drop balls, throw rainbow passes or dodge through 5 people to score. That's why they both got spanked by legacy a few weeks ago.

We all look silly chest pounding regardless of outcome between these two.

iif dyou didn't think that was "good" lacrosse you shouldn't be watching 8-9 year olds play. Sure neither team is on the Pack and Taz level but both teams did ai lot of things well. The faster passing and better sliding will come in time but it was a pleasure to watch those kids play last night. Keep up the hard work boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a moment to read what you wrote. 8 (some are that young) and 9 year old third graders dropped passes and need work... Are you serious? Let me guess this your only child? Relax Francis or he is going to hate you by middle school. Just say great job to both teams and get and ice cream.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you can't be honest on this site. Sugarcoat everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously? Both teams played great! Relax! It was a scrimmage. Both coaches were great. Let the kids learn, play and have fun! They are 8 & 9 years old. It was a good game. Fun to watch. If they dropped a ball... Guess what ... They are 8 years old... They will try harder the next time. This page is getting worse and worse. These are young boys who try hard and the more they practice and positive experience they have the better they will get. Enjoy watching them and STOP shooting each team down! If they don't "match"up to Taz or Wolfpack when they are in 3rd grade big whoop! They have YEARS to grow! Enjoy and watch them grow.

And some of the 91 kids will be 10 this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh wait, who cares?

Sorry it didn't work out the way you planned Titans dad....it's okay though, It's not about you. It's about your son having a good time and playing good lacrosse. I'm sure he had a blast....you on the other hand are LOCO!!!

TO's: Barone 10. Avengers 3

And something tells me you know how many goals and assists your little Rob Pannell had too.... Loser stat mommy.

Page 30 of 46 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard