BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 55 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's funny! They had trouble with fl$!!

Does anyone know the scores in the super A division from Sunday?

Manhasset over Harborfields.

GC over Kings Park

CSH over Manhasset

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny! They had trouble with fl$!!

Does anyone know the scores in the super A division from Sunday?

Manhasset over Harborfields.

GC over Kings Park

CSH over Manhasset

Northport and Port Washington Tied 8 - 8 Great Game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend Express we will beat United next up is Smash!

Sadly for you, this would probably be the highlight of your year. Your son, on the other hand, probably could care less.

Actually the highlight for me was watching my son walk off the field, smiling because he enjoyed playing lax..... That may be too hard for you to digest but that's MY HIGHLIGHT!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly for you, this would probably be the highlight of your year. Your son, on the other hand, probably could care less.

Actually the highlight for me was watching my son walk off the field, smiling because he enjoyed playing lax..... That may be too hard for you to digest but that's MY HIGHLIGHT!!!

Ya, right, that's why you're on here midday midweek talking about how Express will beat United and Smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its ironic that you come on here talking trash, and next season ou will all be expected to play nice as part of one big mega club, Express/91

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams have ever beat Smash?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ya, right, that's why you're on here midday midweek talking about how Express will beat United and Smash.

I usually don't bother posting anything in this site, I was just responding to your idiotic post, I wasn't the person who posted any previous trash talk, it just aggravates me how everybody has something negative to say about everything that is posted on
Botc, and the funny thing is, it's kids that are actually playing lax, but on here it's almost like its the parents, I can bet if any of the children who actually play for these teams saw these post, they would laugh there asses off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is not an express parent. If it is, you should be embarrassed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Beach Parents of the 2022 team should be embarrassed for their behavior and banned from watching from the sidelines. When does it become about your child and not about you!!! An absolute disgrace to see these parents yell, scream and complain. But it's okay when your kids slash, punch and spit!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Beach Parents of the 2022 team should be embarrassed for their behavior and banned from watching from the sidelines. When does it become about your child and not about you!!! An absolute disgrace to see these parents yell, scream and complain. But it's okay when your kids slash, punch and spit!!!

Wow, that's sounds awful. Does the PAL have a complaints department? They should be reported.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which long beach team and who did they play???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who they played but my son was training on the side field. This was at turf island. I was appalled to see this father and mother behave in such a disgraceful manner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real classy SOUTH SHORE THUNDER person....posting here. As an observer at the indoor game last night at Turf Island, you seem to be leaving out the main part of the story. I'm guessing you have selective memory - but that's expected. So let me fill the rest of the BOTC community in now. Remember, you opened up the can of worms. And this story can be verified by TI if someone so chooses.

Game was fun, competitive - but respectful -(No checking allowed at TI) Maybe 2 penalties the whole game - Both head coaches are friends. At one point in the game LB Team22 was up by 4 goals, but SS Thunder fought back late. They ended up scoring 2 goals in the final 2 min of the game to tie it up. With just under 15 seconds to go, Team22 cleared the ball from their own zone. Ultimately connecting with an offensive player - who scored the game winner with 2 seconds left. So, here we go...

A SouthShore THUNDER player....'AFTER' the final buzzer sounded decides to FULL baseball swing slash an unsuspecting Team22 player on his right knee - The 10yo boy goes down HARD...crying and in substantial pain (The injured T22 player was still in the defensive zone, completely out of the play and getting ready to go over to congratulate the goalie might I add). And right in front of the parent benches which are 6 feet from the field. Ref missed it b/c he was on the offensive side for the final goal. I just want to say, that T22 has played many games vs. SST (Outdoor and Indoor) - And both sides have been nothing but cordial. Even going as far as talking and joking amongst each other during game play. Nothing but respect. After the slash... many parents, both on T22 and SST where in awe of this poor sportsmanship. However, there was a Dad from SouthShore Thunder who was outright LAUGHING at the whole incident. Laughing at the injured kid on the floor, and outright 'mocking' not only the parents from T22...but the injured boys Mom, who was visibly shaken and frustrated by the whole event. This dad now continued this behavior as players walked off the field with each other. Obviously, things remained tense towards this individual as everyone intermingled. Good job SS dad, you should be ashamed of yourself. And thank you for escalating this incident more than it should have been -- I am betting the above poster who now enlightened us here......is that DAD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't all parents yell, scream and complain?? Tell us something we don't know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who they played but my son was training on the side field. This was at turf island. I was appalled to see this father and mother behave in such a disgraceful manner.

So you happen to know one team, but not the other?? FYI side field was closed. And the dad wasn't there. Try again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real classy SOUTH SHORE THUNDER person....posting here. As an observer at the indoor game last night at Turf Island, you seem to be leaving out the main part of the story. I'm guessing you have selective memory - but that's expected. So let me fill the rest of the BOTC community in now. Remember, you opened up the can of worms. And this story can be verified by TI if someone so chooses.

Game was fun, competitive - but respectful -(No checking allowed at TI) Maybe 2 penalties the whole game - Both head coaches are friends. At one point in the game LB Team22 was up by 4 goals, but SS Thunder fought back late. They ended up scoring 2 goals in the final 2 min of the game to tie it up. With just under 15 seconds to go, Team22 cleared the ball from their own zone. Ultimately connecting with an offensive player - who scored the game winner with 2 seconds left. So, here we go...

A SouthShore THUNDER player....'AFTER' the final buzzer sounded decides to FULL baseball swing slash an unsuspecting Team22 player on his right knee - The 10yo boy goes down HARD...crying and in substantial pain (The injured T22 player was still in the defensive zone, completely out of the play and getting ready to go over to congratulate the goalie might I add). And right in front of the parent benches which are 6 feet from the field. Ref missed it b/c he was on the offensive side for the final goal. I just want to say, that T22 has played many games vs. SST (Outdoor and Indoor) - And both sides have been nothing but cordial. Even going as far as talking and joking amongst each other during game play. Nothing but respect. After the slash... many parents, both on T22 and SST where in awe of this poor sportsmanship. However, there was a Dad from SouthShore Thunder who was outright LAUGHING at the whole incident. Laughing at the injured kid on the floor, and outright 'mocking' not only the parents from T22...but the injured boys Mom, who was visibly shaken and frustrated by the whole event. This dad now continued this behavior as players walked off the field with each other. Obviously, things remained tense towards this individual as everyone intermingled. Good job SS dad, you should be ashamed of yourself. And thank you for escalating this incident more than it should have been -- I am betting the above poster who now enlightened us here......is that DAD

Wow!! Its really sad that there are adults and kids in this sport that act like this ^. Hope the kids ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was LB 5th grade against South Shore Thunder 4th grade, this belongs on the 2023 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was LB 5th grade against South Shore Thunder 4th grade, this belongs on the 2023 thread

Travel vs Town . Age before beauty I guess. Travel should be playing up when going against town anyways. Where is South Shore Thunder out of? They aren't listed here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Travel vs Town . Age before beauty I guess. Travel should be playing up when going against town anyways. Where is South Shore Thunder out of? They aren't listed here

Bellmore Merrick
They had a problem in Elwood Classic too
Read that thread
They complained about Commack cheating
They cheated too
South Shore Trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is anyone cheating at the 3rd and 4th grade level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4th graders playing for 3rd grade team in a tournament/PAL game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL If there is a score kept. Some cheat in PreK. What world do you live in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you that naive? Better Switch sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's ridiculous if any coach allows that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT:
In the 3rd grade division at Elwood Classic
4th graders from Commack and Bellmore played in 3 Grade division
Gross. Disgusting. Pathetic. True.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's ridiculous if any coach allows that

What? A slash to injure after the final horn, or cheating in the 3rd/4th grade. I am confused. By the way, both are unacceptable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT:
In the 3rd grade division at Elwood Classic
4th graders from Commack and Bellmore played in 3 Grade division
Gross. Disgusting. Pathetic. True.

For this South Shore Thunder club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again, can we move south shore and comic to the 2023/2024 thread, doesn't sound like either club is worth talking about on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone realize this is a 2022 thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid was training on the side field as well it ended well before the incident happened I stuck around with my son to watch our neighbors kid play. Yes the Long beach dad and mom were very upset but they were upset that the south shore dad was laughing at the injured player and saying he wasn't tough enough then he continued mock the mom because she was upset that her kid was laying on the field in pain. If my son was the hurt player I would have been plenty pissed off that someone was laughing at him. just bad sportsmanship!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again, can we move south shore and comic to the 2023/2024 thread, doesn't sound like either club is worth talking about on here

Lighten up Francis.....it's kids lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a disgrace about SS Thunder. But not surprised. That same player who slashed the Team22 kid has been thrown out of games in the past for unsportsmanlike conduct. And plenty of penalties for cheap shots. One day the goom squad is gonna get him. And we'll see if his parents laugh then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This did not happen, a sidearm shot at the buzzer hit the long beach kid in the leg when time expired. There was no maliciousness on the play.The father did not laugh or make fun of a child on the ground. The father reacted to the child on the ground in a way any parent would have. The other dad responded in a condescending way that was appropriate. Long beach was a little dirty the whole game!!! SST reacted appropriately!! Move on!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the robotic clarification....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This did not happen, a sidearm shot at the buzzer hit the long beach kid in the leg when time expired. There was no maliciousness on the play.The father did not laugh or make fun of a child on the ground. The father reacted to the child on the ground in a way any parent would have. The other dad responded in a condescending way that was appropriate. Long beach was a little dirty the whole game!!! SST reacted appropriately!! Move on!!!

B/C you say so.....it must be true.

Apparently SouthShore Thunder has had problems with other multiple teams in the past. As well, as caught cheating at Elwood. Can only imagine how many other tournaments they weren't caught at. Take this guys opinion and throw it out the door. Hope you aren't a Thunder admin, If you are, not only are you a proven cheat, but you are a puppet as well. If someone was wondering why SST is not listed as a club here, we now can assume why.
Maybe it time for this whole organization to 'Move On'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checked the Thunder link to the right >>>> Is this a joke??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Count down todays!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get the facts straight....No One saw what happened, The coaches, parents and Ref. everyone was looking at the play as it advanced up field. All we know is that a player was hurt. There are many different version of what happened. The long beach Mom and dad were trying to get on the field during the hand shake line, a parent on the south shore side made an Ill advised joke to the long beach mom to lighten the mood. It DID NOT work. The mom got more upset and a few words were exchanged between them. The south shore dad was laughing and he stated to her that it was no big deal but the kid needs to get tougher. After about 10 minutes on the field the parents walked off with the hurt player. The south shore parent was waiting for the long beach dad at the field exit. That is when things escalated.

The whole situation was bad. The south shore father baited the long beach dad and he took the bait. As parents were walking out the coaches, parents, players and Turf Island officials still did not know exactly what happened on the field when the player was hurt.

It was a spirited game, these two teams always play each other very hard. Its a shame a great season of box had to end this way.

Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Just checked the Thunder link to the right >>>> Is this a joke??

Obviously the Thunder have abandoned their website. BOTC is removing the link.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a shame. Always had great, respectful and hard fought games together. However, there were a few individuals that saw what happened. As they were looking at the T22 goalie waiting for the celebration rush. In direct line of the after final buzzer slash. Also, the slash is actually secondary to what transpired after. Things only escalated at TI (and here on BOTC) b/c there was a SouthShore Thunder adult that acted like a child. I wonder if 'laughing dad' achieved what he hoped to accomplish by posting here initially - bashing LB parents as a whole, without telling the full story. It actually looks liked it backfired. Not only for him, but for the SouthShore Thunder organization in general. I truly hope this so called 'Dad' gets what's coming to him - bye, bye bud.....see yah around - its the only solution

Page 39 of 55 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard