@BackOfTheCAGE
Please let me know what some of the best summer camps you have attended with your younger lacrosse players here on the island. My son will be going into 3rd grade for reference.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Young Lacrosse Player Camps -
The one in Syosset, My son liked this a lot. Not the full summer and not a full day though.
Rotanz Position Camp... son has been there for 2 years and loved it. He is not one for an all dsy camp. This was very organized and we will be back.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The one in Syosset, My son liked this a lot. Not the full summer and not a full day though.

My son went last year and it was terrible. High school kids goofing off running the camp. Not organized. Millon camps are professional and very well run.

My son went last year and it was terrible. High school kids goofing off running the camp. Not organized. Millon camps are professional and very well run.

Agree on Millon
west point was great... think its 3 days...
Rotanz without a doubt. Very organized
Really depends what your looking for. If you have an older kid who wants a hardcore lacrosse only camp then Millon is probably your best bet. But it’s the most expensive. If you have a young kid And want a more “fun” camp, then I highly recommend the LILA camp. My son still says it’s his most favorite camp he ever did. It probably didn’t make him a crazy better lax player. But he had a blast going to the pool every day and hanging out with college players like mac o’keefe. LILA is definitely not for older kids
© US Lacrosse Community Forum